User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:24   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Station Bar

The Station Bar, so named because the:

Fire Station

Police Station

Rail Station (well the old one now demolished and replaced by their head-quarters)

Television Station (STV)

are all within 100 metres.

It's an "old" dingy pub but it's got it's regulars.

The passport office is just across the road.

It's where we go after work.

We couldn't go anywhere else.

There's a girl who works there.

She is "fit as ****".

She used to work in the passport office.

Well she worked in SBS (which is another companies part of the building but still passport related).

I'd seen her around.

Eye contact had been made.

I went in the pub tonight.

She was after serving me.

Another older bar maid also moved forward to serve me.

Back and forth back and back and forth like Wimbeldon tennis balls my eyes tracked the two women.

Obviously i settled on "the girl".

She lent RIGHT OVER the bar to take my order.

She was gagging for it.

The night proceeds.

I see the girl going round "bussing".

She looks up at me.

I smile.

She smiles back.

It's one of those "shy smiles" on both our parts.

"Next time i'm in i'm going to ask her out" is what i decide.

Anyways i'm out after work with folk from work.

Lynne, Lou, Dayna and Billy.

We're "having a laugh".

Conversation gets round (somehow) to my matric card.

I take it out and show it round.

I'm 17 in it but look 12.

General amusement ensues.

General ribbing.

Dayna makes a comment.

I go to nudge Dayna.

I "don't know my own strength"

I "nudge" Dayna straight off the end of the bench.

Dayna ****s her head of the next table.

The entire pub sees and hears.

Including fit young girl.

Deathly silences are louder.

Only time i'm gonna be ****ed in her company i think.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:29   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Station Bar

That's gotta be embarrassing.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:31   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unless she finds physical abuse of her sex attractive, I fear you may be right
That's unfortunate Mr Rankin.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:35   #4
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Girls like a man who can take charge.

This may be a blessing in disguise.... maybe your new angle can be "scaring her" into hooking up with you?

Like, "yeh, she turned me down so I took care of her, now whaddya say?"
________
Yamaha SR250

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:56.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:37   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Unless she finds physical abuse of her sex attractive, I fear you may be right :(
That's unfortunate Mr Rankin.

Sadly "It was an accident" has been used by too many wife beaters to be a decent defense in this situation :(
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:48   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i hear prison is fun
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:50   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i hear prison is fun

FUK U SHE HAD IT CUMIN!
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:52   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My fiance and I were walking down a street in Tokyo and I told her something, and then I said it again, something about what coin to use in a vending machine. Then she asked me the very thing that I just said twice to her, and I exclaimed "I just told you!"

Sure enough every person within ear shot turned to stare at this strange white guy yelling at a Japanese girl on the street corner. I wasn't yelling, but my volume was louder than any Japanese would use. Not understanding what I had said, I'm sure they all thought the worst of it. I kept silent the rest of the day.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:56   #9
cubass2
Still ace

cubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to behold

I once knocked a girl out on purpose
cubass2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:57   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[racial stereotype]

I'm sure if you'd said 'me love you long time ten dollar' they'd all have known what you'd said.

[/racial stereotype]

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:57   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
[racial stereotype]

I'm sure if you'd said 'me love you long time ten dollar' they'd all have known what you'd said.

[/racial stereotype]
That's Vietnam, fool. ;|

Reference: Full Metal Jacket.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:58   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubass2
I once knocked a girl out on purpose
I don't like you.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 02:00   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wish i had
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 02:13   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I don't like you.
please understand something here, something quite important.

cubass is one of the great man-myths of this forum.

you're a twat who talks bollocks almost exclusively.

you aren't wowing anyone with your incisive commentary
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 10:16   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
please understand something here, something quite important.

cubass is one of the great man-myths of this forum.

you're a twat who talks bollocks almost exclusively.

you aren't wowing anyone with your incisive commentary
You know, my dear Phang, I give two cents what you, and your Yahwe, and you're whole silly pathetic little clique thinks. You guys are like a childish boys club hiding in a treehouse.

You don't have a monopoly on GD, as much as I'm sure you'd enjoy that. In fact you're quite powerless. You're just another person who posts. It's something you'll have to come to understand.

Your acceptance is not a requiste nor a contingency necessary for my enjoyment of this forum. And I enjoy it very much. You're not a mod, it's not your forum, and even if you were a mod I'd care just the same. I'm here to stay. I'm here to say whatever it is I like.

You've got all the charm of dog vomit, and are about as intelligent. I don't like cubass, I don't like you. I don't care how you feel about that and I don't care that you don't care.

Good day.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 11:49   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
To this day I still wonder what Dace considers 'fit as ****'
younger then 16?
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 12:10   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I made this strange barking-laugh sound when I read that.

I was thinking "sure-fire date" - even Rankin can't **** this one up.

She's keen, and so is he.

But somewhere deep inside, I knew you would
Never mind - "it wasn't meant to be" etc etc
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 19:36   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
To this day I still wonder what Dace considers 'fit as ****'

She kinda reminds me of i girl i went to school with called Amy.*

*She's pretty, 5'4", slimish, shortish brunette hair (which she wears back in a pony tail), blue eyes, her toungue is pierced, she has a stud above her top lip and a tattoo on her lower back.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 19:42   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Go Nantoz!

There's nothing wrong with it, she had been asking for it, you just delivered.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 20:04   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I did elbow a girl in the face once, and in no way do I feel sorry for it.

Scenario: Roskilde Festival 2004. The crowd before the Orange scene is about to watch the Pixies go on stage.
Me and some mates were early and had good places close to the scene.
During the concert, pushing ensues. I stand steady as a rock for most of it. Then a girl starts shoving me from behind, I stand steady still. she starts hitting me, I turn around and give her a stern glance. She starts pinching me, kicking, hits some more. I turn again and tell her to **** off.
She keep on it, and then she grabs my arm, and bloody bites me.
I did my best Vinny Jones imitation and smack my elbow into her face, she stumbles backwards into the crowd, and I enjoy the rest of the concert.
It felt incredible good....
I think you pulled.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 20:31   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Posting in support of Dace's stories.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 21:43   #22
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't deal in feet and inches, but that description applies, easily, to about 80% of the young, female, belgian population.
At least we get choice in Britain!

FREE CHOICE

(choice of whether to go for the fat girl or the ugly ginger girl, but still )
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 21:46   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I quite like the station bar
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:08   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I quite like the station bar :)

You've drunk in there?
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:12   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You've drunk in there?
Dace , i used to play fruit machines for a living. You think theres a pub in Glasgow i havent visited or drank in?
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:20   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
HONEST OFFICER THE ONLY REASON I KNOW WHAT THE INSIDE OF BENNETS LOOKS LIKE IS BECAUSE I USED TO PLAY FRUIT MACHINES FOR A LIVING SO I'VE BEEN IN PUBS AND CLUBS ALL OVER GLASGOW!

orly?!
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:26   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
orly?!
Not seen Bennetts. Its not a pub, its a club isnt it?
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:32   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Not seen Bennetts. Its not a pub, its a club isnt it?

i'm sure Steven ... i'm shhhhure.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:45   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
i'm sure Steven ... i'm shhhhure.
Look , we gave up on "Dace is a rent boy in Bennetts for £5 a throw" jokes aroundabout the last time Pavil was funny. Its not really worth bringing that up again, is it?
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:59   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Look , we gave up on "Dace is a rent boy in Bennetts for £5 a throw" jokes aroundabout the last time Pavil was funny. Its not really worth bringing that up again, is it?

Yeah well *shrug*

Did i mention she's 19?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:07   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Yeah well *shrug*

Did i mention she's 19?
Same age as Kat then?

Similar outcome anticipated?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:22   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You know, my dear Phang, I give two cents what you, and your Yahwe, and you're whole silly pathetic little clique thinks. You guys are like a childish boys club hiding in a treehouse.
NO GURLS ALLOWED
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:28   #33
Yahwe
I am.

much like a GD meet

arr arr arr
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:52   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Same age as Kat then?

Similar outcome anticipated?

shut up!*

* i got a txt from kat on friday night DONTCHAKNOW!
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 11:41   #35
Tomkat

"Let's keep in touch" ?

or

"Hey everyone this is a group text just letting everyone know this is my new number" ?