User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:45   #1
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute
Honour Killings

I think some of you on here need to watch out...

Quote:
A father and his two sons have been found guilty of murdering his daughter's boyfriend in an "honour killing" after she became pregnant.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/o...re/4407728.stm

Last edited by Arachnidman; 4 Nov 2005 at 22:19.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:48   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [Islam] Honour Killings

Jesus, they started killing the boyfriends instead of the daughters now? :eek:
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:49   #3
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Makes more sense really doesn't it
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:51   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

To be fairly honest, nothing makes sense with those people.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:56   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
To be fairly honest, nothing makes sense with those people.
'Those people'?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:01   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
'Those people'?
Yes, families killing their daughters or sons in law because she got pregnat (i.e without being married first). Or when the daughter runs off from a pre-arranged marriage with a man she haven't met before.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:04   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Yes, families killing their daughters or sons in law because she got pregnat (i.e without being married first). Or when the daughter runs off from a pre-arranged marriage with a man she haven't met before.
Rather tautological isn't that?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:11   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Rather tautological isn't that?
Yes, it obviously is.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:11   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If the Irish took this tact, I wonder how long it would be before there were no longer any Irish?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:25   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
If the Irish took this tact, I wonder how long it would be before there were no longer any Irish?
Six days, five hours, thirty three minutes and eighteen seconds.

PS Tack I think.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:34   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
(the boyfriend was Muslim, but there's no mention of the Bangladeshi family's religion)
I don't think it's that unreasonable to presume they were Muslims too.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:35   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

this happens every week here tbh.

is it really new to the UK?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:46   #13
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not really.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:47   #14
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
PS Tack I think.
I think you are correct. A nautical term I believe. However, I thought about claiming that it was a spelling error to provoke Yahwe.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:51   #15
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
What does this have to do with Islam?

(the boyfriend was Muslim, but there's no mention of the Bangladeshi family's religion)

edit: What does this have to do with honor killings either?

Usually it's the female who gets killed, not the male.
You're scared aren't you?....

Unread 4 Nov 2005, 22:06   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
this happens every week here tbh.

It does not.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 22:12   #17
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just get pissed off when someone identifies family disputes with a specific religion. I've never seen a thread entitled: [Christianity] Guy kills own wife
It doesn't happen that often does it? Please feel free to expose my bigotry if I am in anyway incorrect.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 22:19   #18
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's one of those things.

If a Muslim does something it is because of their religion.

If two different people fight and one gets killed then it is a racially motivated murder.

the media suck.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 22:19   #19
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
I just get pissed off when someone identifies family disputes with a specific religion. I've never seen a thread entitled: [Christianity] Guy kills own wife
Ok sorry, I admit it sounds a bit ignorant - that wasn't the intention.

But....

As Boogster says - it's just relationship/family related murders have been quite rife in the media lately
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 22:26   #20
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
I meant that there aren't too many Christian family disputes ending in murder, that I know of (in Britain, at least).
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 22:33   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's my point. They only specify religion when it refers to muslims (or jews)
The same way they only refer to color when it's about blacks.
You're correct, and this thread is obviously fairly prejudiced. If the same thread was made about a specific race then it'd have been closed by now I guess.

However, I think the point is that there may be something about the core beliefs of Islam (or the strength with which they are held) which leads to an increased level of violence of this kind. This may be an unjustified position to take, but it seems to be the one that most people who are making these sorts of comments are coming from.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 22:41   #22
Arachnidman
You love me really

On another note.... I was catching up on the news today. These were the headlines I read:

Two men accused of plotting a bomb attack have been remanded in custody.
Waseem Mughal, from Kent, and Younis Tsouli, from west London, both 22, were charged with conspiracy to murder and to cause an explosion.

Muslim graves destroyed in city
Dozens of Muslim grave stones have been smashed and pushed over in a cemetery in Handsworth in Birmingham.

French Muslims face job discrimination
As part of a series on French Muslims, the BBC News website's Henri Astier looks at the issue of discrimination, a leading source of frustration in France's unemployment-riddled ghettos.

Five jailed for race hate crimes
Five white supremacists have been jailed for a total of 15 years at the Old Bailey for creating and distributing race hate material against Muslims, Jews and Blacks.

Family guilty of 'honour killing'
A father and his two sons have been found guilty of murdering his daughter's boyfriend in an "honour killing" after she became pregnant.

Police Muslim cartoon 'sacrilege'
A chief constable has condemned the portrayal of Muslims in a police magazine cartoon, describing it as offensive and sacrilegious.

I fear there may be more and more similar headlines in the future. It's not a very good situation in terms of race relations right now is it....
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 22:46   #23
Arachnidman
You love me really

Oh yeh, and...

Algerians jailed for eating lunch
Muslims break their fast at dusk during Ramadan
An Algerian court has sent four men to jail for eating lunch in a restaurant during the holy month of Ramadan.
During this period, practising Muslims are meant to observe a fast between the hours of dawn and dusk.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 23:22   #24
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

The father and the brothers got the jail for a Non-state sanctioned murder... and rightly so. I think it is safe to say Murder is a greater wrong than having kids out of wedlock.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 23:23   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

It has more to do with feudalism than religion. However, claiming the the religious aspect isnt important at all is going to far I belive.
Honour killings is not only targeting the woman, but it can also target males in the woman's familiy.

Honour killings have also been done in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 23:25   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Honour killings has nothing to do with Islam.

It's small-minded bigots that think it's got to do with Islam.

Just as much as "terrorists" do things in the name of Islam.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 23:42   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
It has more to do with feudalism than religion. However, claiming the the religious aspect isnt important at all is going to far I belive.
Honour killings is not only targeting the woman, but it can also target males in the woman's familiy.

Honour killings have also been done in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

it's wonderful when you use words that you don't understand.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 23:51   #28
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Honour killings has nothing to do with Islam.

It's small-minded bigots that think it's got to do with Islam.

Just as much as "terrorists" do things in the name of Islam.
I'm curious as to how much you know about Islam. Of course, you may well be right, but I'm still curious.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 23:52   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he's a muslim.

EDIT: oh and incase you missed it he's right
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 23:52   #30
Arachnidman
You love me really

You know, Muslims give 2.5% of their annual salary to charity!
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 23:57   #31
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
You know, Muslims give 2.5% of their annual salary to charity!
Don't generally drink alcohol as well. But some of them believe in the jihad...

what went wrong?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 00:01   #32
Σ (text)²

Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:19   #33
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
he's a muslim.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...5&postcount=20
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:21   #34
Yahwe
I am.

"maybe if you keep making that joke it'll be funny" (copywrite 'How a Dad Thinks' published 1802 by Random House)

Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:24   #35
Blastoderm
________

I try.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:36   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Why do you insist? Why do you want people to be what you want them to be?
If you spent more time learning to read English and less time trying to create pornographic avatars. Then I guarentee you that you would be less shit as a poster.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:42   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

You have an oxford degree, and we see how much that have helped to your shityness.
Did they charge extra for making you into a arrogant snob?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:47   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

People jumping in over a perceived injustice committed by one poster against another when obviously neither of the posters involved takes it either seriously or personally is not a good thing.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:59   #39
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
If you spent more time learning to read English and less time trying to create pornographic avatars. Then I guarentee you that you would be less shit as a poster.
Shit is in the eye of the beholder.

In your case.... the shit is on the "Japs Eye" of the beholder LOLOLOL!!!

Last edited by Arachnidman; 5 Nov 2005 at 04:20.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 10:34   #40
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh i saw what you did there!

Anyway, myths/rumours usually have some basis from whence they came. Ofc its not right to be biggoted, but how many honour killings or whatever you like to call it, happen in christian/white/etc families.

This is another example of verbus diaorreahus that i suffer from, please be gentle