User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:53   #1
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats the fuss?

I see this as the best thing to happen to Planetarion in years. No offence to the bloke on a personal level but Spinner just didnt understand his own creation - that was the major problem.

With new leadership PA has a 'clean break' to right everything wrong, to listen to the players and who knows what else. It could be a new beginning?

time will tell of course, but I'm giving the new regeime the benifit of the doubt in this one.

*sits back and watches what happens*
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:54   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats the fuss?

At least people have some level of respect for MrBrick for being 'more in touch'.

Go go gadget PA.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:59   #3
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

This isn't a regime change, this is more like one guy getting voted out of an office and replaced by the same party.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 01:14   #4
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee
I see this as the best thing to happen to Planetarion in years. No offence to the bloke on a personal level but Spinner just didnt understand his own creation - that was the major problem.

With new leadership PA has a 'clean break' to right everything wrong, to listen to the players and who knows what else. It could be a new beginning?

time will tell of course, but I'm giving the new regeime the benifit of the doubt in this one.

*sits back and watches what happens*
PAX seems to have upset 500 of the current PA population. Spinner wasn't trying to undrstand them, he was trying to satisfy the 100,000 people who already quit and the people who wouldn't even try to play. Spinner understood PA well enough, does Mr Brick?

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote