User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:47   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Outlook Express Issues

Erm , i must have turned some feature on by mistake , but.

Outlook Express seems to pretty much quarantine EVERY goddamn item i send to myself, or anyone else sends to me. This includes Spreadsheets . Acrobat Files , and god help it if it DARES to have a graphics extension other than JPG.

Any thoughts ladies and gents?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:50   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Use a different program?

Give up on computers as you don't seem to be doing particularly well at the moment?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:52   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Use a different program?

Give up on computers as you don't seem to be doing particularly well at the moment?

Having a nightmare since i decided computers were gaming systems, rather than work systems as i viewed them 3 years ago.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:57   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Problem Solved

"Do not allow attachments that could be potential viruses to be saved or opened"

Pretty much cuts out every attachment you get sent im afraid.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 04:50   #5
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
out look express sucks i have got mail stuck in there since round 6 heh unable to send just a wasted program really when so many others work.
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 05:12   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Outlook Express is bad enough without manually enabling more viruses.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 11:09   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone who uses Outlook Express has 'issues'
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 15:22   #8
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
www.mozilla.org - Thunderbird .02 was just released! \o/
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 15:33   #9
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen DAX
out look express sucks i have got mail stuck in there since round 6 heh unable to send just a wasted program really when so many others work.

oh ok heh i see your point there you think outlook express isnt a good mail client ok now maybe you should stop posting until you learn some punctuation how about it
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote