User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:22   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
I had a taste of the UK today...

my family went on a 'day trip' to a town not far from here.. bout an hour and a half drive. anyways.. instead of going to the malls like we usually do we wandered around the 'Old City Quarter'
we found a little specialty shop called 'McLean's Specialty Foods' so we went in to have a look. it was all stuff imported from England/Scotland. they even had a bit of a cafe so we had lunch. we had tea, scottish eggs, scones, and a cheese plate. it was good! i've never had scottish eggs before.. they were good.

anyways.. i bought a bottle of 'irn-bru' cause you guys are always yammering about that and i've never tried it. i haven't tried it yet.. it's in the fridge.. maybe tomorrow :P and i also have a chocolate bar i've never seen before called a 'yorkie' even though it says 'IT'S NOT FOR GIRLS!' on the package i thought 'well screw that!' :P

anyways.. i had fun today and just thought i'd share.
oh yah.. and happy robbie burns day
'happy haggis hunting' and all that
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:28   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
My brother told me that you dont have proper chip shops there! I was shocked, and so, when i'm 50, i'm going to open a traditional English chip shop in the center of some city like Oshawa or Halifax or somthing.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:29   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think you mean 'Scotch' eggs, deary.

And for a real taste of england, get some really really greasy chips.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:33   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Mmmmmmmmmmm

Scotch eggs
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:35   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
'scotch eggs' sorry but they were still good
and i haven't tried your 'chippies' yet :P i'll prolly hafta go to england or something to get them
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:38   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
and i haven't tried your 'chippies' yet :P i'll prolly hafta go to england or something to get them
When you come and live with me, we'll have to go a travelling. There's no good chip shops in Cambridge, damn it.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:42   #7
Aryn
Happy

right so is this 'irn-bru' just like a pop or something?
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:46   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
right so is this 'irn-bru' just like a pop or something?
It's made with real iron!
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:49   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Cheer up goth! Drink Irn-Bru!
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 07:58   #10
Aryn
Happy

you're confusing me :\
should i try it now with my yorkie? :P
or save it til tomorrow (it's 11pm and i would like to go to bed in 1/2 hr or so)
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 08:00   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The first was randomness, the second was an advertising slogan I saw on the side of a bus whilst visiting nod & jenny.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 08:08   #12
Aryn
Happy

ok i've had 2 squares from the yorkie and i've felt like i've had too much chocolate :\

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i don't think i can finish it all tonight
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 08:17   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
ok i've had 2 squares from the yorkie and i've felt like i've had too much chocolate :\

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i don't think i can finish it all tonight
3 words.

Not. For. Girls.

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 08:19   #14
Aryn
Happy

apparently not.. i'm so dissapointed.

and it has a weird aftertaste.. it's prolly injected with testosterone or something

EVIL MEN WHO MAKE BAD CHOCOLATE WITH 'NOT FOR GIRLS' ON THE PACKAGE!!'

:\
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 08:22   #15
sayonara
Shai Halud

Try one of those Nestlé bars made with Ecuadorian cocoa beans.

They have an odd texture, but they're yummy.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 08:24   #16
Aryn
Happy

i have never heard of that :\
well i dunno when we're goin back to that town so i won't be able to try it for a while.. ah well.. this bar has got me a little 'worried' about other stuff over there :P

my sister got a cadbury's turkish delight bar.. i LOVE turkish delight.. damnit why can't cadbury's make it over here??
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 08:24   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

As I said, come to england, we'll go bowling.

(get that reference mr sayonara)
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 10:42   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Iron-Bru tastes of wee wee.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 10:52   #19
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
For a typical english feast i suggest a delicious KFC chicken feast with Diet Coke and Vienetta to finish. Aaaaah, how quaint.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 11:23   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Yorkie is made for poor people who only have thirty pence to spend on their lunch but need a whole meal (lo me).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 11:49   #21
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I always used to love those cool Yorkie easter eggs in the truck-shaped box... i cant remember when they stopped making those. :/
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 11:55   #22
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
English Cadburys is far superior to any of this Yorkie crap.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 13:01   #23
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I had a taste of the UK today...

Quote:

anyways.. i bought a bottle of 'irn-bru'
Glass or plastic?
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 14:00   #24
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
return the glass bottles and you get 20p!!
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 14:04   #25
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
american/canadian chocolate is wimpish. english chocolate is really rich.

few can handle the taste.

maybe yorkie's should say "not for un-english people"
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 14:06   #26
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Or try epcot at disneyland in the English part it has all sorts of english foods
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 14:42   #27
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Its the whole we actually use cream in making choc not uht milk. Confuses the poor foreign people (ie non europeans)
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 16:24   #28
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Yorkies are made in York and they're Rowntree not Nestle (no matter what Nestle think on the matter)! As you come into the station there's a huge sign saying "Welcome to York, where the men are hunky and the chocolate's chunky". It's our biggest embarrassment
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 16:34   #29
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Yorkies are made in York and they're Rowntree not Nestle (no matter what Nestle think on the matter)! As you come into the station there's a huge sign saying "Welcome to York, where the men are hunky and the chocolate's chunky". It's our biggest embarrassment
You are a yorkie. Except your messed up, its supposed to be not for girls! Not not for men!

OH MY IM SO FUNNY
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 17:44   #30
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
If you want a real taste of Scotland, have a deep fried battered mars bar...Wash it down with a litre of cheap whiskey, then beat up your partner...

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 17:51   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Really, england is strange.
They have soo much rain, you would think they are made of clay!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 17:55   #32
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

What?
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:28   #33
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Really, england is strange.
They have soo much rain, you would think they are made of clay!
You have no idea how close you are to the mark heh. Dig down for more than a foot in our my parent's garden back home and you hit clay - propper red chunky stuff that you have to dig out in slabs.
I had such fun digging the hole to put the pond in for them!

As for chocolate - everywhere else is pansyish, it's not chocolate, its just some odd substance that's brown.
And I've not yet found a foreign country that can replicate authentic English fish and chips - although if you got stuck after 2 squares of Yorkie I'm placing a tenner that you'd never even eat half the chips, never mind the fish.

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:39   #34
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
mmmmm fish 'n' chips
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:46   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Nah, Beef and Onion pie, chips and gravy all the way.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:50   #36
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
irn bru is the piss of scotsman. They go into the streets every weekend and squigy all the piss up from the city centre. This is then refined into the most vile drink ever.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 19:12   #37
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
didn't Spain and some other European country ban English 'chocolate' for a while (the ban was lifted recently) cos it's not chocolatey enough? yep, they did!

the coco content in english chocolate is below EU requirements or something... (bloody EU laws... recently they declared that the Isle of Skye isn't really an island...) so if american chocolate is 'wimpy' compared to ours... i dread to think!

actually i prefer our chocolate, anyway
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 19:33   #38
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i am the only person i know who likes bournville
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 19:45   #39
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
i am the only person i know who likes bournville
No. I like German Zart chocolate to

Warning to UK peeps about chocolate: If you go the the US and see kitkats don't be fooled, it's NOT a kitkat. Instead of four chocolate coated biscuit fingers it's four dog**** coated biscuit fingers
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 19:50   #40
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
yes.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 21:14   #41
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
English Cadburys is far superior to any of this Yorkie crap.

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 21:27   #42
Aryn
Happy

:P
i haven't had the irn bru yet.. maybe later
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 21:36   #43
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
go on
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 21:39   #44
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[26/01/03 20:40:42] <@Aryn> hmm.. it sorta reminds me of cream soda.. :P
[26/01/03 20:41:20] <@Aryn> not bad actually

Ladies and Gents, we have contact!

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 21:40   #45
Aryn
Happy

ok because megla made me do it:

<megla> Aryn
<megla> fs
<megla> taste the irn bru
<megla> TASTE IT!!!!

i have tried it.
it tastes alright
sorta reminds me of cream soda though :P
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 22:39   #46
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
apparently not.. i'm so dissapointed.

and it has a weird aftertaste.. it's prolly injected with testosterone or something

EVIL MEN WHO MAKE BAD CHOCOLATE WITH 'NOT FOR GIRLS' ON THE PACKAGE!!'

:\
yorkie is very nice. most real men can easily finish a king size one. girls can't though.

also, it's your chocolate that tastes funny, not ours, i had a 'mars' over there and i sware to god it had gone off. it was vile. our chocolate probably has too much real chocolate in it :|

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Or try epcot at disneyland in the English part it has all sorts of english foods
their tavern with the 'taven girls' is sooooo not like an engish pub, and the fish and chips arn't even greacy.

also, if i'm out and not drinking something alcoholic, i'm drinking fanta, if you go to the states, DO NOT DRINK THE FANTA. it's radioactive (seriously - it glows in the dark). i quite like the states/canada - however i can't stay out there for more than a few days simply because the food is so terrible. cheap but nasty
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 23:54   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im not a big chocolate fan in any form tbh, i barely eat any variety of it, including cookies, etc. i also avoid the sugary sickness known as ice cream that everyones so loves for some reason

No sugary food comes close to hot savoury.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:16   #48
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i also avoid the sugary sickness known as ice cream that everyones so loves for some reason
Haagen Dazs makes life worth living!
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:18   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Ben & Jerry's makes life worth living!
As you would say, "I fixed it for you".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 01:17   #50
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Haagen Dazs makes life worth living!
someone explain the

woman <--> ice cream

thing for me.

i dont get it.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia