User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 02:56   #1
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Morning!

You all still here? You should try World of Warcraft

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 02:57   #2
Coffee
Ensign

Re: Morning!

a: Why am I an ensign?
b: Why am I 'off the scale'
c: Hi again!

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 02:58   #3
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope you die of face-AIDS you catch off Sunday while engaging in WoW cyb0r.

Hi ! I think you'll find no-one here actually plays anymore, we're just holding up the community for Jolt.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:00   #4
Coffee
Ensign

Where did all my posts go? I had fricking hunnerds! I remember adding at least 2,000 on myself so something must be wrong
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:01   #5
Coffee
Ensign

Does the game still suck btw?
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:02   #6
Coffee
Ensign

Talking Re: Morning!

Ho hum. May as well get started on that post count again!
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:23   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The boards get purged, remember, postcount++ != penis++
I haven't played PA in over two years, maybe more, so I have no idea. I just work here, after all...

Spam makes DM sad.

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:24   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Coincidentally "Coffee and TV" is the song i hate most in the world.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:25   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Spam makes DM sad.

I thought it was a lack of sunlight that caused SAD :confused:
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:39   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I'm seeing tumbleweeds blowing across your post Dace.

Try using the English language properly next time...

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:42   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

GD is the only place i allow myself to make the "really bad jokes" i say in my head and laugh at the wit of and then decide not to say in real life because
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 04:10   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

If you want to delete your post, I'll delete mine and this one, then you can make a witticism of such power and grace that the whole of GD and the Internet will sit up and rejoice at the revelation of humour you have provided?

It could be the end of all days and the beginning of another, all in a single sentence.

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 04:17   #13
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Hi!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 05:15   #14
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

argh :/
now i have to differentiate between Coffee, and Coffee
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 06:15   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

coffee!!!
get back in that kitchen and make me some pie!

ps. lo long time no see. i was just talkin bout you yesterday :P
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 07:41   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
postcount++ != penis++
No one should write code like that. It makes programmers sad.
I'll get my copy of WoW around the 15th BTW. Hurray!
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 09:35   #17
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

the coffee-meister is back! (now if only the rest of the old-school posters could return we might have some decent threads again \o/)
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 09:57   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember coffee from the AIM days...
not that i ever spoke with him of course...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 10:00   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
the coffee-meister is back! (now if only the rest of the old-school posters could return we might have some decent threads again \o/)
I can't believe anyone in their right minds could imagine that the state of the boards in 2,000 was superior purely judging on thread quality.

Is your definition of "decent thread" several thousand complaining about Legion?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 10:45   #20
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I can't believe anyone in their right minds could imagine that the state of the boards in 2,000 was superior purely judging on thread quality.

Is your definition of "decent thread" several thousand complaining about Legion?
Legion? Nay! Seriously anyone that thought they were the pinnacle of planetarion (along with countless other hack alliances, vts, fury, f-crew, newdawn I'm looking at you) was living with their head stuck where the sun don't shine.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 11:49   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Legion? Nay! Seriously anyone that thought they were the pinnacle of planetarion (along with countless other hack alliances, vts, fury, f-crew, newdawn I'm looking at you) was living with their head stuck where the sun don't shine.
NOOOOO IT´S NOT TRUE LET´S FLAME OVER IT FSFSFFS

(no)
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 12:28   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
coffee \o/
Yes! I'd love some!
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:02   #23
djbass
mmm.. pills

I'll have some too thanks... but only if it's Starbucks
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:05   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

What happened to starbucks BTW? He used to be so active here.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:15   #25
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

This thread reminds me that my caffeine/blood level is too low... Need more coffee

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:26   #26
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
What happened to starbucks BTW? He used to be so active here.
I think he escaped the evil clutches of the internet and got a life
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:38   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

I could explain what a decent thread is, but I feel the concept would be lost on you, so I won't.

If you were here, you know what the boards were like in 2000, if you weren't, there's no point trying to explain it.

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:47   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

coffee!

(yes it's still wank)
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:53   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I could explain what a decent thread is, but I feel the concept would be lost on you, so I won't.

If you were here, you know what the boards were like in 2000, if you weren't, there's no point trying to explain it.
If people made the same posts they did back then they wouldn't be funny now. Seriously.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:55   #30
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

With your nearly 10,000 posts one would assume you were talking from experience there.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:00   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I do not follow your reasoning.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:13   #32
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I do not follow your reasoning.
<insert a lot of stuff I deleted again because it didn't make sense to me either>

I refer to this post. Some things, like programmer's logic, can not be expressed in words. Either you get it, or you don't.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:14   #33
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

i do, i chuckled

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:17   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
<insert a lot of stuff I deleted again because it didn't make sense to me either>

I refer to this post. Some things, like programmer's logic, can not be expressed in words. Either you get it, or you don't.
Are you sure you're in the right thread?
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:24   #35
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Are you sure you're in the right thread?
I'm not even sure I'm in the right mind, or world...
Good thing it's almost weekend.

But anyway...

10,000 posts... lots of experience... style not funny...

That's as close as I can get with my current mind-set.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:29   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Oh right, you're saying I'm not funny and this is somehow connected with the fact I have 10,000 posts?
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:31   #37
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Oh right, you're saying I'm not funny and this is somehow connected with the fact I have 10,000 posts?
I'm still working on that "somehow"... how to put it in words... I'll let you know when I got it.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:34   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

If it's connected with that it sort of implies I was funny once. If this is true could you please tell me so I can e-mail my mum about it
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:37   #39
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
If it's connected with that it sort of implies I was funny once. If this is true could you please tell me so I can e-mail my mum about it
No, I don't think so, I'm sorry...

I think it's more about trying very hard with an old style...

Though now I'm thinking about it... there IS room for some past funnyness in the whole interpretation.
So go ahead... mail your mum.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:39   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Trying very hard with an old style?
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:40   #41
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

SI if you aren't on drugs get some ****ing sleep. Seriously.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 18:06   #42
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Trying very hard with an old style?
Nevermind... I give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
SI if you aren't on drugs get some ****ing sleep. Seriously.
Sounds like a great idea.