User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:59   #1
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
The i17 Thread!

Anyone else going?
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 03:02   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Apparantly some people are.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 05:55   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
The response has been overwhealming

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:11   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I'm going.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:12   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i wasn't invited
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:17   #6
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
#i-series on NetGamers might be a good place to look
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:36   #7
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
you don't deserve me

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:46   #8
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
once again all offers to pay travel expenses graciously accepted.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:55   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
no chance but a lift to newbury from here would be

heh
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:57   #10
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Where is 'here'?

I am travelling from Manchester and have lots of space in the car. About £10 towards petrol and I am happy to take people. But we are going late-ish thurdsday (about 8-9pm) to try to avoid the traffic after a hellish 6 hour trip down last time. (it only took 2.5 hours to get back on Sunday)
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 11:01   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebany
Where is 'here'?
leicester

thanks for the offer but i think i was half-joking, just i have to go to newbury for a friends birthday sometime around when i17 is (tho i dunno when/where/what/etc and will prolly make my own way down )
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 11:10   #12
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Offer is open to anyone who can either get to manchester or is en route for us
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 12:44   #13
Sad Loser Geek
We have so much in common

Sad Loser Geek is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be attending. I am so excited.

I have been growing my hair and not washing my face with clearasil for 2 weeks now - so I may fit in on the day.

I have also bought a star trek T-shirt. Wearing cool threads is everything these days.

Oh this is going to be soo fun...

my sig was deleted by a mod who couldn't handle the truth - in the style of Tom Cruise, from A Few Good Men!
Sad Loser Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 12:48   #14
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Didn't PA get banned or something?
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 13:54   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Didn't PA get banned or something?
They unbanned it after they realised that most of the people were going for PA.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 15:32   #16
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not going, so why would anyone else??

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:37   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
maybe one day

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:47   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sad Loser Geek
I will be attending. I am so excited.

I have been growing my hair and not washing my face with clearasil for 2 weeks now - so I may fit in on the day.

I have also bought a star trek T-shirt. Wearing cool threads is everything these days.

Oh this is going to be soo fun...
I swear your gimmicks get less entertaining every time.

This strikes me as a 24-48 hour gimmick. after which its tiresome and generally a bit crap. Youve done soooo much better previously.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:47   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I swear your gimmicks get less entertaining every time.

This strikes me as a 24-48 hour gimmick. after which its tiresome and generally a bit crap. Youve done soooo much better previously.
REMATCH
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:48   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh , and ill be there.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:54   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
REMATCH
*sigh*
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 20:00   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
*sigh*
The Kevin Kyle guide to football
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 20:06   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
S'up.

Won't be there unfortunately. (Hi mark)
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 20:07   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Won't be there unfortunately. (Hi mark)
Screw you hippy

and why not
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 20:11   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
The Kevin Kyle guide to football
Ive just signed him in my online CM4 games. Hes a God you know.

Pity he cant hit a coos erse wi a banjo in RL.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 20:14   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He can't score goals either
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 01:01   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Screw you hippy

and why not

Because I'm paying for other things and I'm not borrowing money to fly to england.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 03:24   #28
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
will go if theres some other tits going.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 13:46   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

The University probably needs me. The Bureaucracy will collapse otherwise.

When is all this nonsense taking place?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote