User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 02:35   #1
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Howdy Folks!

Just stopping bye to say Hi!

Nice color set you all have here compared to the crappy colors over at DF3!

Well, gotta run, watching "Star Search" with the family. We got some good snow today, so it's a Hot Chocolate and snuggle kind of evening.

I'll sprechen with you all later.

Take care.

Wit
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 02:36   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Hi.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 02:38   #3
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
hmm a df3 guy without insults.

good work.

HI

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 02:44   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hi dude!
Hope you will enjoy your stay.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:08   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Buenos Dias!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:11   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Wilkommen
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:18   #7
Mirai

he probably won't, but at least we won't treat him like crap until he starts acting like a fool.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:25   #8
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
HI!!!1112233

How do you do those funky symbols in your name, I'm running out of variations of Xillah
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:25   #9
Idi

ola amigo!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:30   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
he probably won't, but at least we won't treat him like crap until he starts acting like a fool.
Innocent until proven guilty :P
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:31   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Innocent until proven guilty :P
We're living in an oppressive dictatorship, dontchaknow
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:34   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
We're living in an oppressive dictatorship, dontchaknow
I'm not American
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:35   #13
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'm not American
Isnt there 52 states?
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:35   #14
Mirai

Quote:
I'm not American
You are now*

*not necessarily true

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:36   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'm not American
Neither am I, hunny
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 07:42   #16
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
I've already been attacked for no reason HERE and of course, the post up a ways calling this account a gimick (sic). You guys are truly no better than anyone at DF3.Net.

Not a flame, just a very good observation.

It's all over at DF3.Net with the PA vs DF3 thing. There are no less than 6 to 8 regular posters at DF3 from here,...as far as I can see, there is only ONE of us from DF3 here, and I am using my real name. This is more than I can say for many of you here. Oh, and that's NOT a jab at people being banned, because I don't agree with the way that was handled at all, but I'm just a member there, plain and simple.

I came here, open and honest, striving to become a member without flaming anyone, and I get immediately attacked.

I'm sorry, but that's just not justified. I can keep my flaming to DF3, and maybe you can keep YOUR flaming to wherever you are allowed to flame.

Oh, wait,...nevermind.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 07:49   #17
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
you just walked right into the obvious troll trap :\

however, in light of this. welcome to the boards
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 07:54   #18
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I'm not American
no, but I am.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 07:59   #19
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
you just walked right into the obvious troll trap :\

however, in light of this. welcome to the boards
So, what you are saying is that not a few people have already violated this?

Quote:
Clause 2 : Trolling Clause

Trolling for a reaction by posting obscene and/or insensitive information on these boards is not permitted. A moderator will close your thread or delete it. If you dont like it then please refer to Clause 1. Eventually you run the risk of losing your account which will reduce your post count to 0. If you persistently troll for responses then you will be banned.
And you think I "fell" for something? What, praytell, did I "fall"for?

Hmmm, I wonder if they will be treated fairly? I surely hope so.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:14   #20
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well welcome aboard

by the way.. how was starsearch tonight? it wasn't the finals yet was it???

i missed it cause i was watching american idol and then celebrity mole with my mom and sister.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:19   #21
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Star Search was ok, American Idol was GREAT! It was on late here because it was preempted by a college basketball game (Colorado beat Kansas University for the first time in 28 meetings, in case you're interested.)

I love the first few shows of AI,...after that, when all the talent is assembled, then it's like Real World meets Fame, and it's all downhill from there!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:20   #22
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Enjoy your stay glad to have you ! Have a great day!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:21   #23
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

i miss farscape shame that show didnt last, was great me thinks
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:23   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i agree.. after the first few episodes simon doesn't dish out the insults as much anymore.. and it's HILARIOUS how they make fun of those crap singers.

'I BEG TO DIFFER!' rofl.. i almost wished she tried to 'box' simon :P
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:26   #25
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Haha you get one unfriendly comment and you declare us "no better than the df3 people".

Yes ok.
Actually, there were a few others, but I didn't feel the need to go too in depth. I'm not about that here, really. I'm trying to take it all in stride. Like I said, I will leave the flaming to the DF3 forums. If someone stalks me or continues to troll, I will just bring it to the mod's attention.

Oh, and believe me, I will speak my mind to the mods at DF3 about their treatment of people from PA who follow the rules there, just like I supported one of your many iterations over there and a few others who didn't deserve unfair treatment.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:31   #26
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
What I meant was, you wouldn't get banned for no reason like Gayle and I were.

However, as I was banned from your forum, I will stay away from it until I'm unbanned (if ever).

And don't mind TMG. He attacks everyone.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I came here upbeat and encouraged to be a part of these forums, didn't even post one thing that could even be misconstrued as provocative, and someone lashes out at me.

I can take it though - I won't get dragged into anything which might jeopardize my account. I think I'm a bit more mature than that. Despite the rantings I have engaged in on DF3, I'm actually very intelligent. I blow-off steam because, well sometimes we ALL post the dumbest things ever said on the internet!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:37   #27
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

I would really like to shake the hand of the person who came up with the "ignore" feature on forums like this.

That person really has things on the ball.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:39   #28
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
i miss farscape shame that show didnt last, was great me thinks
It's still on the SciFi channel in reruns hear in the states, and I've heard rumors it may be picked-up by another channel! Cost of production seems to be a stumbling block, though.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:39   #29
Aryn
Happy

and i thought you were goin to bed?? :P
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:39   #30
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
and i thought you were goin to bed?? :P
You're right, I'm sorry.

Goodnight
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:40   #31
Aryn
Happy

while we're on the topic of farscape i'm just going to remind everyone that my nick is NOT from that show :P

though i saw it once and i must say that aryn character is kick-ass :P
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:43   #32
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
They're making a Farscape movie.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:49   #33
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
though i saw it once and i must say that aryn character is kick-ass :P

and shes hot...

sometimes.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:53   #34
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
and shes hot...

sometimes.
But our Aryn is hotter , a movie mmmm \O/ good news, once again i can smile
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:56   #35
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
But our Aryn is hotter
LIAR! :\
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:59   #36
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
great.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 09:01   #37
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

hey hey i'm just complimenting you on a job well done here
inner beauty is also something i take into consideration babe, and you score an A on that one so overall you are hot
Women dont understand them, if you dont make compliments you are a pig, if you do mahe them you are a pig \O/ as a matter of speaking

all in good fun Aryn have a nice day !
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 09:09   #38
Aryn
Happy

hehehe
you are truly one of a kind

(thanks btw :P)
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 09:14   #39
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I came here upbeat and encouraged to be a part of these forums, didn't even post one thing that could even be misconstrued as provocative, and someone lashes out at me.
Welcome, welcome. Most everyone here has been bashed a few times without deserving it, keep doing as you are and you'll be one of the group in no time.

Quote:

I can take it though - I won't get dragged into anything which might jeopardize my account. I think I'm a bit more mature than that. Despite the rantings I have engaged in on DF3, I'm actually very intelligent. I blow-off steam because, well sometimes we ALL post the dumbest things ever said on the internet!
It takes alot to get banned here, unlike DF3. I imagine the only reason I still have my Jolt account is because I stopped posting there as soon as the problems started. Anyway, glad to have you around, I've been through Kansas many times, many long, boring times, no offense. 7 hours drive time from Kansas City to the Colorado border and nothing special to see.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 09:24   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
HELLO Wî†ne§§ †GñA†!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
It takes alot to get banned here, unlike DF3.
Didn't Dace get banned for posting "KARMY KARMY KARMY KAMULIAN"? Or was that just a myth?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 09:26   #41
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
hehehe
you are truly one of a kind

(thanks btw :P)
Aryn <3 Spearhead
Aryn <3 Spearhead
Aryn <3 Spearhead
Aryn <3 Spearhead
Aryn <3 Spearhead
Aryn <3 Spearhead

<3 XXX <3

ROFLTOMATO
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 10:14   #42
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Mr †GñA†
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 11:34   #43
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
Welcome, welcome. Most everyone here has been bashed a few times without deserving it, keep doing as you are and you'll be one of the group in no time.
So what's your excuse?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 12:11   #44
Ðiscorporation

I haven't put you on ignore, Gnat.

Clearly I own you

( )
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 13:38   #45
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
HELLO Wî†ne§§ †GñA†!
:wavey wavey wave-wave:
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 13:39   #46
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
I'm initially quite impressed at the fact that instead of instantly flaming someone here, the majority of posts have been rather kindly.
However sadly, there are still the idiots who decide to jump in and insult or jump to conclusions.
"it's a df3 poster, lets moan about the mods!!!!!!"
is quite frankly annoyingly stupid and pathetic.

My thanks to the sensible mature ones amongst you lot.

Welcome to the pa boards.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 13:46   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
I'm initially quite impressed at the fact that instead of instantly flaming someone here, the majority of posts have been rather kindly.
However sadly, there are still the idiots who decide to jump in and insult or jump to conclusions.

Personally , im starting to enjoy the DF3 forums. Everything that Trollstars COULD have been on here , i can accomplish there completely within the rules.

Its truly scary how much time im spending there now ......
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:12   #48
Ap0k
Spritely:

maybe we shud have a cross forum trollstars where each forum picks their 3 best and they can lay it off on the df3 forums or sumthin

with independant judges somehow...

*ahem*
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 15:45   #49
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY

We're not all fat annoying bstards.............................

No really!

Hello Gnat.... didn't say hi yet
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 16:12   #50
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Personally , im starting to enjoy the DF3 forums. Everything that Trollstars COULD have been on here , i can accomplish there completely within the rules.
The rules have **** all to do with who gets banned.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote