User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:50   #51
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
hearing my galaxy jessica was disbanding

we were nothing special, but it was just good.
/wst feels nostalgic
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 02:38   #52
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
posting the announcement that BlueTuba was disbanding.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 02:39   #53
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
posting the announcement that BlueTuba was disbanding.
That was one of my lightest hours. Its just a shame it didnt happen sooner!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 02:43   #54
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm joking btw
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 03:24   #55
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
My darkest hour was during the great power-cut of '96.
We had candles though, but not for a while
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 03:59   #56
Galadrieth

Galadrieth is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 2, When i started Uni, I took a week of PA, only to come back to find out WaC had dissolved, and Vts where incoming to my T50 planet as i was a WaC member!

<Arf^> The chance Akujin loses his virginty with another man, Gala, is 83%
Rnd 1 -=Krom of Kromulous-31:3:4=-
Rnd 2 -=Krom of Sumeria-24:15:4=-
Rnd 3 -=RaekOne of Omega=-34:10:4=-
Rnd 4 -=Galadrieth of The Chronic=178:11:3=-
Rnd 5 -=.Nosferatu Of Chaos Without Propechy=31:6:10=-

Last edited by Galadrieth; 19 Jan 2003 at 20:45.
Galadrieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 05:04   #57
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Watching my planet being wiped down from 25 Mill to less than 2 mill, thanks to Taratang
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 13:55   #58
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Neferti
choice of two for me
i) round 2. Had an alliance. by horrible coincidence all of the HC went on holiday at the same time; we left people in charge only to find out when we got back that they'd gone and merged the alliance with Xanadu (the original Xanadu) only it wasn't really a merger... just that nearly every single member jumped ship!
which alliance was that? and when? just out of interest

My darkest hour?
Hmmm, can't really think of one.
Oh correction, 1 perhaps:
r3: after various attempts from Furgion incluster, finally TiG succeeded in finishing me off. (odds: 10 to 1)

(Although, this was also the start of one of the best times. New account in Fury gal, and roiding Fury planets )

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:48   #59
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
very few people will remember it. i think only 3 or 4 former members remain...

it was called the Alliance of Free Worlds [AoFW] and was founded in round one, and had a peak of 150 or so members (according to the guy who was HC before i was... the founder was forced to quit in round 1, he said he was very ill and had to go into hospital, or something)

don't worry about the pants-sounding name... it was round 1, who cares
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 18:32   #60
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
very few people will remember it. i think only 3 or 4 former members remain...

it was called the Alliance of Free Worlds [AoFW] and was founded in round one, and had a peak of 150 or so members (according to the guy who was HC before i was... the founder was forced to quit in round 1, he said he was very ill and had to go into hospital, or something)

don't worry about the pants-sounding name... it was round 1, who cares
hmm, FWA: Free World's Alliance. Grim was partly in charge of that. Grim was member of the Xanadu CS Team, which decided to play Planetarion. FWA and the Xanadu Team merged to become XFA for round 2.
Don't remember it having 150 members though, far less if I'm not mistaken, still brought us some nice players; SilverSmoke (in FWA known as SilverStorms i believe, Endbringer, Lord Simpson (later known as CharlieB/Tom))

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 02:41   #61
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
hehe i think we only had about 20 active players.

btw, also Grimlock came from that group.
My brother was also in it (Tical was his nick) but quitted playing at the start of round 2 if I am correct.
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 02:44   #62
FearMe
like my shiny pole ??

FearMe is an unknown quantity at this point
leaving virus ??..... naaa

when legion and nfu disbanded they were my 2 darkest and when my favourite palyer ever Blunt dissapeared
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 14:36   #63
tip

Round 4 when i made the wrog to merge my alliance NoFear into Fear and went back on all the previous work i had and the rest of th e hc had to make the alliance work only for fear to disbanden in roud five any way.
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 16:44   #64
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
hmm, FWA: Free World's Alliance. Grim was partly in charge of that. Grim was member of the Xanadu CS Team, which decided to play Planetarion. FWA and the Xanadu Team merged to become XFA for round 2.
Don't remember it having 150 members though, far less if I'm not mistaken, still brought us some nice players; SilverSmoke (in FWA known as SilverStorms i believe, Endbringer, Lord Simpson (later known as CharlieB/Tom))
Free Worlds Alliance. I remember them. They were a different alliance (led to much confusion at times!). The original HC of AoFW CLAIMED we had 150 members but in reality it was closer to 50, and maybe 20 IRC actives, no more than 10 of whom would be on IRC at any one time. We sucked. Was still fun though I also remember Grim; we stayed in touch (to some extent) til round 4 or 5 i think... though i wouldn't count myself as one of his friends, just someone he knew

I doubt you got many good long-term members off AoFW. We had some ok players but as far as i know none of them still play. The last one to quit that i know of (apart from my friend Kelpfarmer who was another HC) was a guy called Jay_R... he played til the end of round 6, i think. Lucky bugger, picked a free random account and got into a top 5 galaxy... however i think it was the same galaxy that went into mass-vacation mid-round and there were like 3 planets left, he was one of them... think he got kinda pissed off with the game after that
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 18:43   #65
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
RL catching up the hardest way possible.
At some moments the whole universe stops (and I do not just mean the tiny universe of PA)...

raffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 22:34   #66
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

I doubt you got many good long-term members off AoFW. We had some ok players but as far as i know none of them still play. The last one to quit that i know of (apart from my friend Kelpfarmer who was another HC) was a guy called Jay_R... he played til the end of round 6, i think. Lucky bugger, picked a free random account and got into a top 5 galaxy... however i think it was the same galaxy that went into mass-vacation mid-round and there were like 3 planets left, he was one of them... think he got kinda pissed off with the game after that
Uhm Silversmoke or SilverStorms played the whole of round 6
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 23:49   #67
Neferti
part time ghost

Quote:
Originally posted by General1
Uhm Silversmoke or SilverStorms played the whole of round 6
good for them
try re-reading my post. FWA was not the same as AoFW.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 00:21   #68
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida

My darkest PA moment? I suppose the Round 6 bashing my gal got for being one of the few cluster alliances that 0wned the Xeta/FoS bit so we got attacked by 2-3 gals per night.

But I made top 200 that round anyway so it was only a momentarily dark hour thingy
24:21?

Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
good ole c24 That was a fun round. An even more fun cluster war.
sure was

ive tried halfway to play pa again after that round, but it just wasnt the same..
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 00:26   #69
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
When I had an OUT OF ORDER experience.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 00:34   #70
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: YOUR darkest hour

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
so what would be your darkest hour?
When I realized after a few days of r6 that the only solution was to gather some free accounts and start farming my ass off

couldnt be arsed to do it tho..
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:46   #71
Galadrieth

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
meeting this fkwit, my 2nd darkest hour

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 18:34   #72
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
love you too sweetie
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 00:44   #73
phjvp

phjvp is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm.....

r3: Helping my cluster out in an attack, then finding out they pulled and I got huge retal fleets and c alliance just left me to deal with it myself. Was only a n00b at that time and almost quit.

r5: Pretty bad all round, hostile cluster, not very active gal. Nuff said.

r7: Finding out who the other gals were in c20 after the reshuffle. I knew we were in a for a very long and difficult round.
r3: 111:13:15 n00b
r4: 55:1:9 RB officer
r5: 9:2:24 RB officer
r6: retired
r7: 20:8:10 WP
r8: 43:4:1 WP
r9: 21:5:2 WP officer
r9.5 xx:xx:xx WP officer

JP
phjvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 01:53   #74
Galadrieth

Quote:
love you too sweetie
You talk on boards more then you do in old gal chan...
why is that?
same goes for all the other fekkers like Moridin and co..
also
WHERE IS JONKA??????????????

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:26   #75
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyConrad
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
the day i walked into our galaxy channel in r6, and within 5 minutes finding out we

a) had 1 other friendly galaxy in cluster
b) had at least 15 hostile galaxies
c) our coords had been leaked

---
Heya 20:7 in rnd 6 cic, 20:16 here. The only friendly gal in cluster 20 and btw, we had like 18 hostile gals.
oi... c20 in r6 was fun \o/ i was gc of the top1 gal in that cluster. It was a really quiet cluster. It was a little bit unfair for the fltv, especially because one of the random planets in 20:16 had some "problems" with fury. He got bashed in r5. And so he gave us the gal status via Pa mail. The fltv had no real chance in that cluster. There was also no real fos vs XeTa fight in the end.

anyway... my darkest moment was roiding my mate Yama in r8. I didnt got roids for 2 weeks or more. I guess u know this feeling when u have to pick one of the bigger guys in the gal which allways get defense :-(
Finally i managed to get one attack trough, there was no defense and then 5min before landing. Yama pm'ed me and said it was him who i am attacking there :-( I still regret it. But i was so greedy on the roids...
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 05:33   #76
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about
My Darkest Moment..

Was when I got roided by my "good friend" *******27..

I still have nightmares about this unfortunate incident and prefer not to talk about it...

(LOL, don't worry about it m8 )

Yama

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 11:19   #77
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point
don't worry genosse , he ll take your this round :P

anyway mine darkest hour or maybe i should say darkest month :P , was when in round 7 mine gal had incs from fltv all day long for one few weeks.. . But we got too bored with only gathering def ..so we went on vacation :/ .. it sux when u know that u ll be attacked ... and u have to wake up everyday in 4-5 ...
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 17:32   #78
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all
TSU attacking my hopeful planet on a saturday morning (!) early round3, kicking me from ~1200 roids to ~800 and lots of my score..
that was the only successful attack on me in my active time (rounds 2-5), and bolloxed my rank of course, only finished 81st that round, and that of course mainly cause everyone apart wp vts and furby was kicked..

yes that was bad, damn you evil ~Tsunami~ :/
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 05:48   #79
Moridin
No Real Life

Moridin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Galadrieth
why is that?
also
wtf
these colors suck
and I've not talked on boards since before they where moved
besides
I do talk in old gal chans very frequently, and I'm in there 24/7

oh
and darkest moment, when Conc broke up (though at the time it wasnt really surprising).
r1 - 2:16:1
r2 - 33:21:1 (for a few weeks)
r3 - 1:1:7
r4 - 178:11:1
r5 - 20:2:18 (college, not really playing)
r6 - 18:11:6 (last few months of college, not really playing)
r7 - 27:23:15 (Still not playing, moving to USA)
r8 - 28:5:6 (In the US, not playing)
r9,10,11... not playing at all
r16 - Taking a look

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings,
Look on my Works ye Mighty, and despair!
Moridin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 05:53   #80
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
^^He only shows up when you say his name:eek:

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 07:50   #81
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Sounds like my R4, R5 and R6. Only without the friendly galaxy.

Edit: Apart from R5. We had one friendly galaxy there.
You poor baby. Have to admit though that I know the feeling...
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:27   #82
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K0loth
The day Fury made a declaration of war and end of the nap to Elysium and Legion refused to play its part as an ally. I came back to Ely HC that night, was dark times .
yep
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:37   #83
Jori.X.McKie

ViX falling apart in R3
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:11   #84
Dr_Zaius

Dr_Zaius has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Zaius has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation FLTV

I think its gotta be FLTV overthrowing my cluster alliance that I formed! GRR!

Dr_Zaius - Planetarion Support Team Member
Dr_Zaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 23:34   #85
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Bongdage
my darkest hour would be being in the same gal as Pilatus in r5 ^^

either that or being in the same gal as hoggie in r7 *shudder*
FFS plz, i'm trying to forget that round
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:06   #86
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No single hour, but my gal mates giving up slowly, one by one in R4 meaning we didn't finish top 100, even though I was t20.

Oh, actually...end of R3. I had repeatedly attacked lowbies in cluster all round getting to about 80 million (lazy attacks). They all got together and gave me a kicking right at the end of the round. Although I think it was officially havoc when they landed, but I was on 2 mill within a couple of ticks.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:57   #87
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
No single hour, but my gal mates giving up slowly, one by one in R4 meaning we didn't finish top 100, even though I was t20.

Oh, actually...end of R3. I had repeatedly attacked lowbies in cluster all round getting to about 80 million (lazy attacks). They all got together and gave me a kicking right at the end of the round. Although I think it was officially havoc when they landed, but I was on 2 mill within a couple of ticks.
Sounds like my r3 too, although it wasn't lowbies that attacked (lo jung). Luckily I'd sent my fighters away to def a galm8 before I went offline, was still pretty annoying to loose my 100k laser turrets
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 04:02   #88
Galadrieth

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
^^He only shows up when you say his name:eek:
Moridin Moridin Moridin Mori
hmmm Mori u a yank now?
also u got a gal for next round?
i am maybe planning to make a super inactive one if you up for it?
Maybe try and make top 2k if theres 2k players...

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 10:33   #89
woze

woze is an unknown quantity at this point
In r5 think it was mid round..

i was a full fledged addict.. with serious paranoia activity.. i had pa injected into my veins

then my boss said "if i ever see that damned planetarion screen again you and i are gona have a serious talk about your future here"

10 minutes later the tick "ticked" low and behold... 5 minutes after that i was out of a 20k a year job.. but thats not the worse of it ^^... not carin about jut losing my job i went to my G/f's house to use her connection... she to.. damned my addiction and said "you can go anywhere but that website"... after sex0r i for some stupid reason... got up and logged in to find out i was being attacked.. low and double-behold she to walked in to find the pa screen.. and got into one real big fight with me... so i left.. knowing i just lost my job my girlfriend.. and that i was being attacked.. and couldnt do nothingabout it.. b.c my phone had been stolen and my home connection was down =( .. ( all his eing in one day )

i logged in bout 2 days later with all my ships gone.. and i just went back on like it was nothing... i wasnt even phased... until now..... doh!

/me now has serious considerations about playing r9..

j/k.. already moped and groaned over this for like months... but this was the darkest day of my pa and RL hours...

back then when i had the " pa = life" attitude..

now im old enogh and have everything secure enough to play all 5 online games i play ^^

time, mating unit, diploma , job, 3 wireless et connections ( 7 total , money, + sleep...

soon as i turn 20 i hear things will get worse ^^
woze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 13:17   #90
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

Scaggydo is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds like someone needed to take a reality check..

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
R1-nfi, R2-C4, R3-12:8:4, R4-140:15:1, R5-29:12:17, R6-27:13:2, R7-RL, R8-RL, R9-36:5:1, R9.5-Asleep
Scaggydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 17:06   #91
woze

woze is an unknown quantity at this point
reality?

pfff!

he he.. acctually there was more to blame then what it seems...

1. the boss already had it in for me and had been looking for ways to fire me.( since i made her look real dumb in front of th staff one day)

2. i had been neglecting school because of her... her having gone to an all girls school... and me.. skipping a few classes to see her... twas worth it.. but not in the long run... i guess in some odd looking drunk mirror it was an eventual turn for the best..

^^ sept getting fired...lol. i really didnt need that..
woze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 22:19   #92
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
for me... finding out the no-recall attack I joined was actually a fake attack.
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:44   #93
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point
When i left fury and was a greedy ****
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:59   #94
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
The announsment of the p2p in the end of r4 and in that moment it came to my mind that PA would die. It didnt die at onces but slowly. Less and less players for everyround.

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 01:06   #95
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
Sounds like my r3 too, although it wasn't lowbies that attacked (lo jung). Luckily I'd sent my fighters away to def a galm8 before I went offline, was still pretty annoying to loose my 100k laser turrets
heh rd 3 with jung was fun.
though i still havent completly forgiven him for breaking the nap and bashing me down, after i told him i was out drinking....
(for the nonc19a people: jung was legion, i was unknown, i was 2 mill smaller, we had a working cluster nap (up to that point))
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 03:50   #96
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
R5 : waking up one morning to see my overview say fleet : 1

apparantly, the #1 gal at the time (fury gal in C19) decided to send 2k dreads and 4k spectres at me for the hell of it. Didnt even send pods.

R6 : Guild disbanded, and I betrayed several friends

R7 : a twat in 10:8 logged into my planet and used all my FI on an attack so he wouldnt loose his ships. He got 200 roids, i got -2 mil score.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:52   #97
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
FLTV attacks coming through on Bluebull r6 (after loads of attempts)
LOL, I remember that, I was bored one nite and suggested that target when we broke through

Darkest hour?? Only thing I can think of is when Infection of ViruS disbanded R7 Some great ppl in there, although I was glad when I wasn't doing def AND attacks for 12 hrs each day.

I don't care what you ViruS guys say, Infection > Vx by far :P
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA

Last edited by Yeggstry; 27 Jan 2003 at 11:58.
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 11:41   #98
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
my deepest sympathies
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 08:35   #99
Nano
Ron Jeremy

Nano is an unknown quantity at this point
When WaC disbanded..

R1: Dont remember
R2: 2:20 [Concordium]
R3: 20:24 [Fury & T&P]
R4: 253:1 [Fury & T&P]
R5: n/a [Fury & T&P]
R6: 3:13 [Fury & T&P]
R7: 23:5 [Fury & T&P]
Nano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:01   #100
Jonka
Ensign

Jonka can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Galadrieth
why is that?
also
I'm right here, dear.
Jonka is offline   Reply With Quote