User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 07:30   #1
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
GMT or CEST

I hope we are not gonna change the clock of this game? I understand that its now owned by a English company, but most players are European and from the US. And after some years useing CEST, now u want them to change?

Shame on you!

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 09:19   #2
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Where has it been announced that the Clock will change?
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 09:40   #3
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
CEST region is a bigger market than GMT so why change unless they expect to attract a lot more players from GMT region .
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 09:44   #4
RooKie
Boy without a toy

I got inside info that it will be...

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 11:13   #5
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
BLAH heh -6 hours im used to now to re-adjust to -7?
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 11:15   #6
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
would be easy if they just created an option in preferences where you can set your own timezone.
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 11:53   #7
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Makes no sens to change the CEST tradition, its part of planetarion.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 12:06   #8
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point
Note that BST is used in GB, not GMT. They are only the same for 5 months of the year.
If it is BST or CET makes little difference if you live in either area.
For people from US or down under, GMT might be better - it is not afflicted by DST, and everyone know how many hours they are from GMT.
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 12:29   #9
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

Scaggydo is an unknown quantity at this point
heh, does it realy matter? its not like ure ships are gonna be faster on CEST that BST now is it? and its not as though u will have to stay up an extra hr or anything.. its only an arbitrary standard fs. and if it does matter that much, well, GMT is the centre for world time..

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
R1-nfi, R2-C4, R3-12:8:4, R4-140:15:1, R5-29:12:17, R6-27:13:2, R7-RL, R8-RL, R9-36:5:1, R9.5-Asleep
Scaggydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 12:35   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
GMT all the way, but i really couldn't give a donkeys bollocks how PA shows the time tbh.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 12:46   #11
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone needs a universal PA time. Setting own time is a terrible idea and would result is so many incorrect launch times.

I wouldn't care if it were in CEST, GMT or dog years. As long as everyone can see the same thing then there won't be a problem.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 12:48   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Thumbs down

Changing game time from CEST to GMT would have NO use at all.
It will only force the WHOLE Planetarion community to change their "pa-clocks".. or whatever it's kinda for no use anyways..
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 13:40   #13
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: GMT or CEST

Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
I hope we are not gonna change the clock of this game? I understand that its now owned by a English company, but most players are European and from the US. And after some years useing CEST, now u want them to change?

Shame on you!
The largest group of players is from the UK.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 13:59   #14
RooKie
Boy without a toy

thats just not correct...

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:36   #15
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
thats just not correct...
well it was correct, acording to the planetarion admins who collected the data.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:38   #16
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Ditch 'time' completely and just have a tick counter.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:40   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Anyways if most players is from the UK I think it'll be best to use the time zone which already is! Changes often aint positive
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:44   #18
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee
Ditch 'time' completely and just have a tick counter.
Then how'd you plan things, like "every night at 10gmt" , it'll be useless unless you're all leet at maths.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:06   #19
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I doubt there will be a change from CEST, after all the game used to be hosted in the UK by Barrysworld yet CEST was still used. The only change to the time I personally see is in r10 when I think they will probally do what Coffee has said and move over to PT time as the sole timing method
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:15   #20
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Then how'd you plan things, like "every night at 10gmt" , it'll be useless unless you're all leet at maths.
Its no differnt from having it done by GMT or CEST for most people. After all a large number of the players using whatever timezone you use has to work out what the time is in their local time and all moving to PT would do is make things easier.

For example if it was tick 115 and you said all meet here to launch at PT 123 we all know that we have to meet in 8 hours time. When its done on normal time we instead have to convert a meeting time of something like 10CEST into local time which can be alot harder which is shown every round when people turn up an hour late for attacks due to messing the conversion up. (It also happens a fair bit in PAteam meetings where people get the timezones mixed up and are then late. )

Going to a single none timezone specific timing system that doesnt require you to know the time difference of a country to work meeting time ect out would be much better
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:19   #21
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey

For example if it was tick 115 and you said all meet here to launch at PT 123 we all know that we have to meet in 8 hours time. When its done on normal time we instead have to convert a meeting time of something like 10CEST into local time which can be alot harder which is shown every round when people turn up an hour late for attacks due to messing the conversion up.
once a standard is set, cest/gmt/whatever.. everyone knows the conversion they have to make to work out what time that corresponds to where they are. u only have to work it out once ever and ure sorted. with PT's u are constantly gonna be counting on ure fingers. not to mention the fact that ppl who like to launch just before the tick will be guessin on what time it is..

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
R1-nfi, R2-C4, R3-12:8:4, R4-140:15:1, R5-29:12:17, R6-27:13:2, R7-RL, R8-RL, R9-36:5:1, R9.5-Asleep
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:20   #22
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
well it was correct, acording to the planetarion admins who collected the data.
There are more ppl in the GMT zone than the CEST zone?

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:26   #23
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
It also happens a fair bit in PAteam meetings where people get the timezones mixed up and are then late.
I've always wondered about the criteria to be in PAteam.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:29   #24
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
lol...yes? CEST is almost the whole Europe...GMT is the left part of europe...
I think Im right...
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:31   #25
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

and america is bigger than all of europe, maybe we should convert to an american timezone? does it matter whats bigger? i think the data compiled probably points to where most users are from, not that that makes the blind bit of difference. pick a timezone and stick to it.

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:38   #26
Nadar
I see you!

They've already changed forums timezone from CEST to GMT
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:40   #27
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
I'd assume like betas/speed games with launch times given as a tick rather than as a time.

To be honest what time zone the game is played in makes very little difference to me although I'd like to stick to CEST just out of tradition. I'm under the impression the largest group of players comes from the UK ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:16   #28
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
GMT will be great...save me ****ing up the clock..thinking it is gmt and so usually ariving a hour late for attacks and meets...

Rule Britania!!!

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:30   #29
Ulysses
Impudent

Quote:
No, what he said was that there are (were) more UK players than any other group, and therefore more using GMT than CEST.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:39   #30
Iniluki
Baron Samedi

Iniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
GMT all the way, but i really couldn't give a donkeys bollocks how PA shows the time tbh.
Me either. Its not hard working time thats +1 hour.

Victims, aren't we all?
Iniluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:45   #31
jaxmax
A Persistent Freebie

jaxmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scaggydo
and america is bigger than all of europe
that doesn't really matter.... cos i THINK that there are more ppl in europe not sure though.... so flame at will

flame meh im a n00b
jaxmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:53   #32
Ulysses
Impudent

Quote:
Originally posted by Nadar
They've already changed forums timezone from CEST to GMT
When you sign up a forum account you can select the time zone you want, so to say the Forums have been changed to GMT is incorrect
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:59   #33
Darkness
NoS forever

Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point
CEST forever \o/

all join #getcestback on netgamers

if U want to support our project U can easily donate money to a back numer wich will be gven to U in privat message.

donŽt let CEST go down in PA

CEST forever \o/

over and out

Darkness

[NoS] forever
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:08   #34
Iniluki
Baron Samedi

Iniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by ]Darkness[

<snip>

Lame.

Victims, aren't we all?
Iniluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:14   #35
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses
When you sign up a forum account you can select the time zone you want, so to say the Forums have been changed to GMT is incorrect
What a newb I am lol
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:52   #36
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
once a standard is set, cest/gmt/whatever.. everyone knows the conversion they have to make to work out what time that corresponds to where they are. u only have to work it out once ever and ure sorted. with PT's u are constantly gonna be counting on ure fingers. not to mention the fact that ppl who like to launch just before the tick will be guessin on what time it is..
launch at 10:00 cest. Problems arise with people ****ing it up - they always do (ask any alliance person*). Also if it also ticks on 10:00 cest then a large percentage will be on the wrong tick sending.

* Perhaps keeping cest is a better idea - it makes it harder** to organise co-ordinated attacks

** read harder as skillful.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:32   #37
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee
launch at 10:00 cest. Problems arise with people ****ing it up - they always do (ask any alliance person*). Also if it also ticks on 10:00 cest then a large percentage will be on the wrong tick sending.

* Perhaps keeping cest is a better idea - it makes it harder** to organise co-ordinated attacks

** read harder as skillful.
except, say for example, i am GMT and pa time is CEST. i know my time is 1 hr behind. so if for example my alliance says nightly attacks are to occur at say 2 and 3 am cest, i know to turn up at 1 or 2 am local time.

now, tell me how on a system purely timed in PT's how we can have a nightly schedule? i mean.. great, tonights attack is at say PT 237, and 238.. so tomorrows will be at.. uhm.. lets see.. uh.. nfi. fs. say my alliance forum tells me tomorrows attack will be at PT262, i then have to sit and work out what time it is now, what tick it is now, take that away from the PT of the launch and then add that number to the time now.. cmon, which is more difficult? the fk is wrong with just having a clock? just stick to a clock. once u know u are 1 hr behind the pa clock, or 6 hrs behind the pa clock or 10 hrs behind the pa clock, how difficult is it to subtract 1 hr/6hrs/10hrs from any given time? not immensly. u get used to it. anyone who finds that difficult should maybe go back to junior school.

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:56   #38
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
I personally would liek to see it as GMT for a number of simple reasons:

1) GMT is the universal standard time, its what militaries use among other things.
2) It does not have daylight saving time unlike CET
3) Its no more diffcult to use CEST than GMT, easier in fact some may say.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:24   #39
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

Quote:
Originally posted by KalVirtus

2) It does not have daylight saving time unlike CET
BST?

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:31   #40
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
WHY NOT SET THE CLOCK TO 2000 AND THE GAME WILL BE SO MUCH BETTAR!!!!231
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:27   #41
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Who cares
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 10:59   #42
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
except, say for example, i am GMT and pa time is CEST. i know my time is 1 hr behind. so if for example my alliance says nightly attacks are to occur at say 2 and 3 am cest, i know to turn up at 1 or 2 am local time.

now, tell me how on a system purely timed in PT's how we can have a nightly schedule? i mean.. great, tonights attack is at say PT 237, and 238.. so tomorrows will be at.. uhm.. lets see.. uh.. nfi. fs. say my alliance forum tells me tomorrows attack will be at PT262, i then have to sit and work out what time it is now, what tick it is now, take that away from the PT of the launch and then add that number to the time now.. cmon, which is more difficult? the fk is wrong with just having a clock? just stick to a clock. once u know u are 1 hr behind the pa clock, or 6 hrs behind the pa clock or 10 hrs behind the pa clock, how difficult is it to subtract 1 hr/6hrs/10hrs from any given time? not immensly. u get used to it. anyone who finds that difficult should maybe go back to junior school.
Problem is your looking at it from a British viewpoint. Yes subtracting 1 isnt too hard (although people still get it wrong) but in more remote timezones it is different. What makes it even worse is alot of people and alliances will also work in GMT(BST) due to most of them being from the UK which causes added confusion.

The only real problem with PT is daylight savings time which is going to cause some problems when it comes to calculating attacks but this is the same if you use True GMT which doesnt have DST
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 11:11   #43
Auda

Auda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by jaxmax
that doesn't really matter.... cos i THINK that there are more ppl in europe not sure though.... so flame at will
Roughly 250mil in US and roughly 600mil in europe I think.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 11:29   #44
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Auda
Roughly 250mil in US and roughly 600mil in europe I think.
lo auda, how's it going?
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 11:44   #45
Auda

Auda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WST
lo auda, how's it going?
Heya m8,
pretty good thx, got bored revising, so came on here heh, hows U?
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 12:48   #46
leknu
Ensign

leknu is on a distinguished road
Quote:

The only real problem with PT is daylight savings time which is going to cause some problems when it comes to calculating attacks but this is the same if you use True GMT which doesnt have DST
Actually using GMT (UT) would be best to avoid problems near the dates when DST is taken into/out of use.

People know when/if the DST happens in their country, so its easy to adapt to the time assuming PA-clock never uses DST.

If GMT/BST is used instead it's annoying if your country has DST also, but it's starting and ending times arent the same as BST. (theres at least a dozen different definitions for DST start/end dates worldwide)
leknu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 13:05   #47
RooKie
Boy without a toy

cant change from CEST, no rational arguments apply!!

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 13:49   #48
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Radium-^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: GMT or CEST

Quote:

Shame on you!
Actually most people from this game are from England, closely followed by probably Holland and Norway. USA doesn't even come into the picture on the top 5 represented countries of PA (probably), pull your head out the sand.

Edit: Having a tick counter with countdown to next tick will probably be too much load on the server, because as we know everyone doesn't tick the exact same second.
On the Internet, a troll is a person who posts messages that create controversy or an angry response without adding content to the discussion, often intentionally. Though technically different from flaming which is an unmistakable direct personal attack, trolls often resort to innuendo or misdirection in the pursuit of their objective, which is to create controversy for its own sake, discredit those with whom they disagree, or sabotage discussion by creating an intimidating atmosphere.

Last edited by Radium-^; 15 Jan 2003 at 13:59.
Radium-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 13:52   #49
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Its no differnt from having it done by GMT or CEST for most people. After all a large number of the players using whatever timezone you use has to work out what the time is in their local time and all moving to PT would do is make things easier.

For example if it was tick 115 and you said all meet here to launch at PT 123 we all know that we have to meet in 8 hours time. When its done on normal time we instead have to convert a meeting time of something like 10CEST into local time which can be alot harder which is shown every round when people turn up an hour late for attacks due to messing the conversion up. (It also happens a fair bit in PAteam meetings where people get the timezones mixed up and are then late. )

Going to a single none timezone specific timing system that doesnt require you to know the time difference of a country to work meeting time ect out would be much better
I can see no reason to not have both - the more options available the better for the players - but then we are always screwed anyway ;-)

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:11   #50
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
give me CEST

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?