User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jan 2007, 16:28   #1
Malak

*EMO THREAD* - How do you kill love?

I fell in love with a girl in 2005. I left her shortly afterwards because our friendship was failing due to it. I napalmed the bridges, she rebuilt them and then I manipulated her into her nuking them. So getting back together isnt an option.

I have a sort of problem with forgetting her, every week or so she'll pop up into my memory, even though I am now in a different territory. I've tried it all; drinking copious amounts of alcohol, writing, writing the emotions down and burning them, sleeping around, falling in love again, even a week of isolated fasting in a forest. None of it worked.

So I turn to you guys who I havent spoken to since I left in round three. Has anyone here managed to do it? If you have, or even if you have an original idea on how to purge the memories from yourself, please, I want to hear it. You'll hear no more emo from me outside this thread as I am far too arrogant and full of myself to be emo.

Do not offer more sex unless you are canadian, or american and female, and hot, and human.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 16:28   #2
Malak

Re: the sex bit

Not you Dace, Paul, or Meaple.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 16:34   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: *EMO THREAD* - How do you kill love?

You learn to control your emotions and what you focus on.

It's great, it means you will never fall in love and you will be cynical as hell.
Really, it's not so great but hey.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 16:39   #4
Malak

Yeah, nah I am there already, have been all my life. I can control my emotions in everything but that. I just get periodical twinges of despair and regret that last a few hours. I want to kill off those.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 16:40   #5
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You should have had more sex
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 16:41   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

there is no such way, alcohol least of all ( which just makes things worse )
Learn to live with them instead
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 17:15   #7
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Take more drugs.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 17:26   #8
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, first you buy a shovel and then you...

Actually, I'd better consult Yahwe concerning the legal ramifications of providing this kind of advice. I'd hate to be punished for something I've told you to do.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 18:30   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure the first step involves you never posting on this forum again but I'll accept suicide as a viable alternative.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 20:28   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Uhm.

1. Delete all possible forms of contact or ways you might find out about her life. This includes her phone number(s), her e-mail addresses, her e-mails, any kind of other internet contact you might have.

2. Avoid contact with any mutual friends where you might "accidentally" hear about her life.

3. Avoid places she goes or might go (bars, clubs, restaurants, etc).

4. Spend more time with your friends.

5. Spend more time simply going out and talking to other girls. This doesn't have to be in a "let's go out and pull loads of girls! ooouuuuuie! rowdy rowdy lads night ouuuut!" thing. Just talking to other girls in a social setting is good for getting your confidence back up, and for helping you realise that old cliché about there being more fish in the sea.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 20:50   #11
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Really the best thing to do is to not try and repress her from your life, when you think about her don't try to instantly kill the memory or get it out of your head, just think on it a minute then get on with it and realize that even though she's not in your life anymore she was once, and you can't change it so there's no point denying it, then start doing something else to get her off your mind gradually.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 20:56   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

trying growing up
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 20:56   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

find photo's of her in which she looks ugly. look at it whenever you start thinking of her again. goodluck shai!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 20:58   #14
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Really the best thing to do is to have a wank.
FIXED.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 22:26   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

From my (limited) personal experience; it is best to accept it and try to move on instead of just trying hard to forget about her. You will eventually forget about her. Although, this may be different when the extent of the emotion is different - I didn't love the girl that I have in mind, I just liked her a lot but couldn't see her anymore because I got with her on holiday. When I first got back, I really missed her, but with time my emotions towards her lessened and now when I think of her (rarely); I don't feel much emotion.

Last edited by _Kila_; 2 Jan 2007 at 22:40.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 22:29   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm pretty sure the first step involves you never posting on this forum again but I'll accept suicide as a viable alternative.
I was thinking of writing how I feel quite a bit same about my ex-girlfriend, but I think I'll abstain in the fear of the peer pressure making me look like a ****ing dork. That is, if there's any part of me not appearing like one left.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 22:40   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

Yeah dude, you look like a total dork since you won a round of PA, as does Lokken
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 22:57   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I was thinking of writing how I feel quite a bit same about my ex-girlfriend, but I think I'll abstain in the fear of the peer pressure making me look like a ****ing dork. That is, if there's any part of me not appearing like one left.
My post wasn't really caused by the whole "I'm still in love, help" thing. More so
Quote:
writing the emotions down and burning them
and
Quote:
even a week of isolated fasting in a forest
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 23:32   #19
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak
I fell in love with a girl in 2005. I left her shortly afterwards because our friendship was failing due to it. I napalmed the bridges, she rebuilt them and then I manipulated her into her nuking them. So getting back together isnt an option.

I have a sort of problem with forgetting her, every week or so she'll pop up into my memory, even though I am now in a different territory. I've tried it all; drinking copious amounts of alcohol, writing, writing the emotions down and burning them, sleeping around, falling in love again, even a week of isolated fasting in a forest. None of it worked.

So I turn to you guys who I havent spoken to since I left in round three. Has anyone here managed to do it? If you have, or even if you have an original idea on how to purge the memories from yourself, please, I want to hear it. You'll hear no more emo from me outside this thread as I am far too arrogant and full of myself to be emo.

Do not offer more sex unless you are canadian, or american and female, and hot, and human.
'I'm so Emo it hurts'*

Form a queue for neg-rep please
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 23:38   #20
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

You made your decision - move on - and learn from it.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 23:43   #21
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
..even a week of isolated fasting in a forest..

Try 40 days and 40 nights like Jesus Christ did. A week is not enough.

I think the biggest mistake you've made with her is trying to make friends with her or attempted a "friendship" with her while being "in love" with her at the same time.

Guys are not designed to be friends with females. Although females don't know this, or deny the fact, the only reason we make friends with them is either we plan on f*cking them when the opportunity arises, or the slightest chance of sleeping with them later on is possible, no matter how remote that possibility is. Thus, you will never see yourself, or any of your guy buddies, making friends with ugly females.

Friendships are meant for people of the same sex. Fact.

As far as forgetting her:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
1. Delete all possible forms of contact or ways you might find out about her life. This includes her phone number(s), her e-mail addresses, her e-mails, any kind of other internet contact you might have.

2. Avoid contact with any mutual friends where you might "accidentally" hear about her life.

3. Avoid places she goes or might go (bars, clubs, restaurants, etc).

4. Spend more time with your friends.

5. Spend more time simply going out and talking to other girls. This doesn't have to be in a "let's go out and pull loads of girls! ooouuuuuie! rowdy rowdy lads night ouuuut!" thing. Just talking to other girls in a social setting is good for getting your confidence back up, and for helping you realise that old cliché about there being more fish in the sea.

If it's really that bad to where there is no way to get her the hell out of your mind, then move to a different city.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh

Last edited by demiGOD; 2 Jan 2007 at 23:49.
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 23:51   #22
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
think the biggest mistake you've made with her is trying to make friends with her or attempted a "friendship" with her while being "in love" with her at the same time.

Guys are not designed to be friends with females. Although females don't know this, or deny the fact, the only reason we make friends with them is either we plan on f*cking when the opportunity arises, or the slightest chance of sleeping with them later on is possible, no matter how remote that possibility is. Thus, you will never see yourself, or any of your guy buddies, making friends with ugly females.
I had plenty of male friends when i was younger and none of them wanted me for sex ...

I spent plenty of time hanging round .. drinking and generally doing bloke stuff .. like fixing cars and bikes etc.

I was the almost female go between who did the fun stuff like got girls phone numbers, informed the guys of the one that were interested, and the ones that were not, and on several occaisions was the only one man enough to go buy a packet of condoms from boots on saturday afternoon !

I was handy in a fight too.

so demigod .. your wrong !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 23:54   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Try 40 days and 40 nights like Jesus Christ did. A week is not enough.
For Christ's sake, try something real.

I was thinking more like the 101 nights Marquis De Sade mentioned.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 23:57   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

If we want to do horrible generalisations can we at least move onto something like a guy is never "just" friends with a hot girl. Not that's true either, probably it's just more common than the alternate situation (I mean of girl with hot guy). I may want to sleep with a couple of friends I have who are girls or a friend's amazing girlfriend or whatever but that doesn't mean I can't be friends with them. To be honest from demigod's posts some times I rather wonder whether or not he doesn't bat for the other team
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 00:04   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Guys are not designed to be friends with females. Although females don't know this, or deny the fact, the only reason we make friends with them is either we plan on f*cking them when the opportunity arises, or the slightest chance of sleeping with them later on is possible, no matter how remote that possibility is. Thus, you will never see yourself, or any of your guy buddies, making friends with ugly females.

Friendships are meant for people of the same sex. Fact.
I beg to differ, I know lots of females who I like as friends and do not want to have sex with at all - some being fit and some ugly, what you've just come up with is bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
I had plenty of male friends when i was younger and none of them wanted me for sex ...
Thats just what they want you to think.

Quote:
so demigod .. ur rong lolz!
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 00:22   #26
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only unattractive girls I have as friends are those who I've known since I was 13-14 or so. I don't know what that says, maybe beautiful people just flock together
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 00:32   #27
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I fell in love with a girl in 2005. I left her shortly afterwards because our friendship was failing due to it.
How do you fall in love and lose your friendship?
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 00:53   #28
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Really the best thing to do is to have a wank.
FIXED.
I thought about putting that, especially since that's a good way to get it over and done with quick...
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 00:58   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The quickest way I have found for losing any feelings of love I had for a girl was marrying her.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 01:02   #30
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The quickest way I have found for losing any feelings of love I had for a girl was marrying her.
You Too?
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 01:02   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I may want to sleep with a couple of friends I have who are girls or a friend's amazing girlfriend or whatever but that doesn't mean I can't be friends with them.
I personally find that it does make friendships considerably more annoying though. If there's some girl I would want to sleep with, but she wasn't interested I generally wouldn't bother trying to be friends with them tbh.
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 01:09   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't think I've ever consciously tried to be friends with someone. Probably the process of rejection would add a sort of negative to the whole process of becoming friends sufficient to halt it before it really begins. Psychologically and sociologically speaking these aren't either/or or even #1 through #2673123 reasons why things work out the way they do.
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 01:22   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I don't think I've ever consciously tried to be friends with someone.
Maybe not, but there's usually a series of steps where you make a decision to go to see a movie with someone, or a drink, etc. At each step it's fairly clear you've got a choice to be more/less their friend, even if you don't think of it in those terms.

In a scenario where it was clear they weren't interested in me but I was in them (or vice versa) then I doubt I could be arsed to hang around with them. From observations in others, that doesn't usually seem to go so well.
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 01:30   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

As I said maybe some or most of the time it's not a good idea. Realistically this doesn't mean that it's necessarily a bad idea and there's not much more to rely on than your own understanding of whether or not it's a bad idea. Obviously if you've made a truly heroic number of crap decisions in this area I'd be more cautious about your own judgement but I wouldn't rely on others or external supposedly axiomatic principles.
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 03:30   #35
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I beg to differ, I know lots of females who I like as friends and do not want to have sex with at all - some being fit and some ugly, what you've just come up with is bullshit
There are exceptions to where you would willingly be friends with a female just as long as you have no motive or intention of sleeping with them, i.e. like you said, some being fit and some ugly.

It is very important to identify, in your mind (preferably) or openly, that fine line of "this is my friend" and "this is my GF/BF/wife/husband/f*ck-buddy/someone I would like to have sex with one of these days".

If that line is not identified then you can almost guarantee that that relationship, whatever the nature of the relationship is, is bound to fail unless you identify the difference and try your very best to act accordingly.

Quote:
You are either;

-Ugly and/or fat beyond description. And those guy friends you have are genuine friends and buddies, and would not attempt or even think of having sex with you, or;

-You are attractive or semi-attractive, and they got you fooled.
Quote:
To be honest from demigod's posts some times I rather wonder whether or not he doesn't bat for the other team
I got a jersey that says "Males" in the front and the number "69" in the back. We're on the same team though I do apologize for exposing this evil. Somebody's gotta say it, right?

Unread 3 Jan 2007, 03:34   #36
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You are either;

-Ugly and/or fat beyond description. And those guy friends you have are genuine friends and buddies, and would not attempt or even think of having sex with you, or;

-You are attractive or semi-attractive, and they got you fooled.
Don't forget to mention ladder theory in there somewhere
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 03:44   #37
Tomkat

Quote:
You are either;

I thought you said earlier in this thread that it was impossible for guys to be friends with girls (ugly or otherwise)?
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 04:10   #38
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Well it's not 'impossible'. It's just rare for a guy to be "friends" with a girl he's not attracted to, that's all I'm saying.

Unread 3 Jan 2007, 04:11   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Relationships aren't either/or things because human interactions don't fall into neat categories.
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 08:16   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know I'm increasingly sure demiGOD is a serial rapist.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 09:01   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
you know I'm increasingly sure demiGOD is a serial rapist.
given the photos of himself he posted i agree the chance of him having sex consensually is slim to nil.

However one must not discount the existence of prostitutes.
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 10:26   #42
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
trying growing up
cause grownups don't fall inlove?
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote