User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Feb 2007, 18:13   #101
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hurt And Heal alliances

Fury - 15 -
Legion - 13 -
Exilition – 22 -
1up - 19 -
Ascendancy - 23
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 14
Wolfpack -19 -
Eclipse - 12 -
Newdawn - 12 heal. For having fun whatever happenes.
Angels - 0 - hurt. Only seen them do shitty things
FAnG - 10
[]LCH[] - 20

I killed Angels \o/
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 18:13   #102
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

angels on -1? god, even in death they're ****ing awful
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 18:14   #103
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

fk me. Benneh beat me to it :/
-1 then.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 18:15   #104
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
fk me. Benneh beat me to it :/
-1 then.
Hurt someone else. I suggest FAnG.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 18:25   #105
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
They should have been combined right from the start anyway.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 18:30   #106
glaci3r
z0r

glaci3r can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Ok dropping dragons, ldk, Titans and not including round 1/2 winners as quite simply not enough people around to vote for them imho
Fury - Heal
Legion - Heal
Xanadu - Hurt
Elysium - Hurt
Eclipse - apparently I was in this guild by my R9 sig.. but i don't recall wth it is

Omg Titans - HEAL!!
LDK - uh... depends on what round

04: 152:08:20 [None]
05: 017:11:14 [NFU/Elysium]
06: 008:12:01 [Titan]
07: 028:04:11 [Titan (BC)]
08: 040:03:09 [Titan]
09: [Eclipse]
20: xxx:xxx:09 [None]
glaci3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 18:48   #107
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Fury - 15
Legion - 13
Exilition – 22
1up - 19 -
Ascendancy - 23
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 14
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 12
Newdawn - 11 - Hurt (political gameplay)
Angels - 0
FAnG - 10
[]LCH[] - 21 - Heal (Home)

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 19:09   #108
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Fury - 15
Legion - 12 (-1 only good at PAOL through quantity, usually)
Exilition – 21 (-1 too many vipers)
1up - 20 - (+1 Sid)
Ascendancy - 23
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 14
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 12
Newdawn - 12 (+1 Barrow)
Angels - 0
FAnG - 10
[]LCH[] - 21
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 20:32   #109
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

When an ally gets to zero it is dead and cant be healed anymore so is removed.Bye angels:crymeariver:

Fury - 15
Legion - 12
Exilition – 21
1up - 20 -
Ascendancy - 23
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 14
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 12
Newdawn - 12
FAnG - 10
[]LCH[] - 21
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 20:34   #110
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Fury - 15
Legion - 12
Exilition – 21
1up - 21 - (heal they were so great when I was there )
Ascendancy - 24 (heal, what can i say ? its just love.)
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 13 (hurt, for being pussies in many rounds)
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 12
Newdawn - 12
FAnG - 9 (hurt - lol)
[]LCH[] - 21
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 21:03   #111
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Fury - 15
Legion - 12
Exilition – 21
1up - 22 - heal ftw
Ascendancy - 25 - heal fap fap fap etc
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 13
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 12
Newdawn - 12
FAnG - 9
[]LCH[] - 21

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 23:14   #112
Remo

Remo will become famous soon enoughRemo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
My question is how was 1up the enemy of PAX? Without 1up you'd have been left with FAnG/MISTU as the main competition/alliances. Oh what fun.
Sorry for bad english. 1up was allways my enemy, not the enemy of the game
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 02:01   #113
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Fury - 15
Legion - 12
Exilition – 20 (hurt)
1up - 23 (heal)
Ascendancy - 24 (hurt)
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 13
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 12
Newdawn - 10 (hurt)
FAnG - 9
[]LCH[] - 21
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 02:13   #114
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Fury - 15
Legion - 12
Exilition – 20
1up - 24 (heal)
Ascendancy - 25 (heal)
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 13
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 11 Hurt
Newdawn - 10
FAnG - 8 Hurt
[]LCH[] - 21

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 02:31   #115
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

This is just a popularity contest now *, I thought it was about the alliances most likely to fail or something?

* Not that it was ever a good thread.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 03:52   #116
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
This is just a popularity contest now *, I thought it was about the alliances most likely to fail or something?

* Not that it was ever a good thread.
No, I'm pretty sure it was always a popularity contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
asc with 24? now thats forum propaganda for you, not the 1up and exi. all they did was win a round where they exploited a flaw in the xp formulae which THEY THEMSELVES CAME UP WITH.
they shouldn't even be around alliances like fury/vts/exi/1up

and yes, the grapes are sour
That's what we're about, annoying people and being hilariously good at it.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 04:07   #117
Muppet
Slightly tipsy

Muppet is an unknown quantity at this point

Since round 7 is the only "old" round I've played, and also playing without any alliance back then, I don't have much to say about the older allies that haven't played the latest rounds.
So I'm going with something like this :P

Fury - 15
Legion - 12
Exilition – 21 (heal)
1up - 25 (heal)
Ascendancy - 25
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 13
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 9 (hurt)
FAnG - 8
[]LCH[] - 20 (hurt)
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 07:46   #118
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Fury - 16 (heal - best pa ally ever...)
Legion - 12
Exilition – 20 (hurt - pffffft)
1up - 25
Ascendancy - 24 (hurt - whip the cream too long and it'll turn to butter)
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 14 (heal - awesome community, and politics )
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 9
FAnG - 8
[]LCH[] - 20

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 09:03   #119
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Fury - 16
Legion - 12
Exilition – 20
1up - 25
Ascendancy - 24
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 14
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 12 (heal - they took me in when I was a nub!)
FAnG - 6 (hurt - they gave birth to angels!)
[]LCH[] - 20
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 09:10   #120
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Fury - 16
Legion - 12
Exilition – 21 (Heal - Even thought the bastards used to phone me at 4am. <3 )
1up - 24 (Hurt)
Ascendancy - 25 (Heal - <3 )
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 14
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 12
FAnG - 5 (Hurt)
[]LCH[] - 20
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 09:55   #121
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh
Ascendancy - 24 (hurt - whip the cream too long and it'll turn to butter)
That makes no sense at all.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 10:05   #122
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That makes no sense at all.
[CeLL - NoS - FAnG - LCH - Angels]

It makes a bit more sense when you consider that.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 10:32   #123
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
[CeLL - NoS - FAnG - LCH - Angels]

It makes a bit more sense when you consider that.
that was off a different person who btw I doubt ever was in LCH as i dont know that nick.
``edit``
checked arbiter and found him member pre round 13, so I made a fault
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history

Last edited by Ace; 20 Feb 2007 at 19:40.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 10:36   #124
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
that was off a different person
Are we reading the same thread?
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 12:34   #125
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

Fury - 16
Legion - 11 (Hurt, Always fought against them)
Exilition – 20 (Hurt, Always fought against them)
1up - 25 (heal, Great leadership, great friends I met in there)
Ascendancy - 25
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 16
NoS - 14
Wolfpack - 20 (Heal, My first real home from rnd 4 till the end)
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 12
FAnG - 5
[]LCH[] - 21 (Heal, Just a great alliance, and my second real home)

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 12:39   #126
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

How did ND get healed by 3? they were in single figures.

I'm surprised WP aren't doing better. I never read anyone really slagging them off and from the outside they always looked like a fun ally to be in.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 12:56   #127
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by villeh
Newdawn - 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharur
Newdawn - 12 (heal - they took me in when I was a nub!)
haha sharur's a sneaky little ****er
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 12:59   #128
JonnyBGood
Banned

And he took FAnG down 2, although we'll forgive him for that one.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 13:49   #129
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Fury - 16
Legion - 13 (heal.. how can you be against that)
Exilition – 20
1up - 25
Ascendancy - 25
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14 (hurt.. Long live the Elysium support center)
NoS - 14
Wolfpack - 20
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 14 (heal.. great ppl much fun )
FAnG - 5
[]LCH[] - 21

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 14:00   #130
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 19 ( hurt, for telling lies )
1up - 25
Ascendancy - 25
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14
NoS - 14
Wolfpack - 21 ( heal, mazz was there ;D )
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 15 ( heal, best community and people around )
FAnG - 4 ( hurt, everyone know why )
[]LCH[] - 21
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 14:04   #131
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 19
1up - 25
Ascendancy - 26 ( Heal - Benneh suicides enough for them )
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14
NoS - 14
Wolfpack - 21
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16 ( Heal - Cause BA is fluffeh )
FAnG - 2 ( Double Pain - I'm using both my hurts here )
[]LCH[] - 21
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 14:10   #132
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

new dawn should be at 13 points, not 16, apparently there people don't know how to add giving them 2-3 points at a time instead of 1.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 14:12   #133
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

actually if you backtrack it all there was 1 point ignored by subsequent posts, and somebody doing -2 instead of 1.. and somebody else just hurting like 5 alliances instead of 2 (which is max)

I just corrected the mistakes. So yeah, NewDawn should be at 16.

*edit*
oh it was actually you that brought it from 12 (while it was actually 13 at that time) to 10.. that's quite funny

Last edited by Sharur; 20 Feb 2007 at 14:44.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 14:33   #134
Dopec

Dopec can only hope to improve

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 21 ( +2 my longtime home)
1up - 24 ( -1 too many silly fanboys around)
Ascendancy - 26
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14
NoS - 14
Wolfpack - 21
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 15 ( -1 too much whiners)
FAnG - 2
[]LCH[] - 21
Dopec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 14:38   #135
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 20 ( - for everynight i wasnt able to sleep )
1up - 25 ( + nice place, funneh peeps)
Ascendancy - 26
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14
NoS - 14
Wolfpack - 21
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16
FAnG - 1 ( - )
[]LCH[] - 22 ( + my real home! <3 )
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 14:48   #136
Buly

Quote:
Even better, I killed em \o/

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 21 heal. I was very impressed r15 as their enemy.
1up - 25
Ascendancy - 26
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14
NoS - 14
Wolfpack - 21
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16
FAnG - 0 hurt. Those proud to be FanG posts were pure bs.
[]LCH[] - 22
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 14:54   #137
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 21
1up - 26 heal. never gamed with a finer command team (my CT team rocks to \o/)
Ascendancy - 26
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14
NoS - 13 hurt. having that fence up their ass for so long must have hurt
Wolfpack - 21
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16
FAnG - 0 hurt.
[]LCH[] - 22
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 15:02   #138
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

FAnG r next to fall:crymeariver:

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 21
1up - 26 hea
Ascendancy - 26
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14
NoS - 13
Wolfpack - 21
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16
[]LCH[] - 22
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 15:13   #139
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Angels and FanG both died very quick... who is left to hurt ...
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 16:02   #140
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I thought you couldnt heal or hurt the same alliance twice as someone just healed eXilition twice!

Wolfpack not getting slagged off? Did you miss r9.5?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 17:08   #141
jerome

this thread has really turned into something
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 17:29   #142
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Been a good thread so far

Cheers to the exilition fan boy who mentioned to me not to come to "hasty" generalizations. You're absolutely right. I shouldn't come to generalizations about the nasty public attention you lot received via past forum threads and arguably being the reason the support planet rule was put into place. Using something concrete as a basis for a hurt on an online forum thread-game? Shame on me

Makes much more sense to just say "because INSERT RANDOM EXILITION PEON HERE is a moron"
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 18:32   #143
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

mind you; those forums threads that got eXilition attention were all brought up by 1up themselves or 1up friendly individuals.

it's not eXilitions fault that u swallow every shit blindly that somebody without a clue posts.

so: Squidly is a moron
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 18:45   #144
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 21
1up - 26
Ascendancy - 25 - hurt - lol jer lol
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14
NoS - 12 - hurt for being shit
Wolfpack - 20 - hurt because I disliked the mass recruiting and inability to control their players of R13
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 17 - heal as they were really great to play with in round 13 and the 2 weeks of r15 that I played
[]LCH[] - 22
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 18:45   #145
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 22 (for winning every single round they played, for bringing me into the game and for generally bringing competition to PAX)
1up - 25 (for forum propaganda (random neg reps) and pig)
Ascendancy - 25
Xanadu – 14
Elysium - 14
NoS - 12
Wolfpack - 20
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16 (for always failing where they could succeed)
[]LCH[] - 23 (for sticking around as long as they did with the attitude that they had)

edited to fit kila

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 19:04   #146
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 23 ( Heal, CUTE)
1up - 24 (hurt, I just don't like em)
Ascendancy - 25
Xanadu – 15 ( Heal, Redbull!!!!)
Elysium - 14
NoS - 12
Wolfpack - 19 (Hurt, Mass recruitment ahoy)
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16
[]LCH[] - 23
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 22:53   #147
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
this needs to be done with individual posters.
You wouldn't last long...but then again, I wouldn't either.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 22:58   #148
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

jt25man - horn would win because he's so cool!

First to go would probably be Yahwe or me.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 00:06   #149
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
FAnG - 4 ( hurt, everyone know why )
Because its cool to jump on the bandwagon?
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 00:12   #150
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Because its cool to jump on the bandwagon?
Or that most people are in agreement they are/were really really shit.