User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:35   #1
itsnotJurgen

Second "block"

it has become time for me to enlighten the darkness of setsuation in this universe.
My intelligent agents have reported to me that RaH is forming the second block.
They r doing a huge block with IPC and the rebuilt Scandinavian Legion.
But this block is made only for officer level so none of hc or members know nothing about it.
I would like a reply from (an) officer(s) of those alliances.

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:37   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I think you are a tit
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:40   #3
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Quote:
But this block is made only for officer level so none of hc or members know nothing about it.
nono, it's actually quite funny, had to laugh out loud, pld
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:54   #4
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
I think you are a tit
nothing wrong with good breasts.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:39   #5
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Ultores
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:53   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
I think you are a tit
I can officially announce he is not a member of TiT and will not receive any arbiter protection from us.

Last edited by JC; 27 Aug 2003 at 17:22.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 17:19   #7
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
I can officially announce he is not a member of TiT and will not receive an arbiter protection from us.
You sure about that
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 17:55   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread just redefined unfunnyness.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 17:57   #9
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Second "block"

Quote:
Originally posted by itsnotJurgen
it has become time for me to enlighten the darkness of setsuation in this universe.
My intelligent agents have reported to me that RaH is forming the second block.
They r doing a huge block with IPC and the rebuilt Scandinavian Legion.
I would like a reply from (an) officer(s) of those alliances.
Your information is totally wrong, based on unfounded accusations, lies and blatant propaganda.

RaH are in fact talks with the reformed underground movements of Legion, Fury, Xanadu and Titans regarding a possible 'uber-block' with the ultimate goal of utter stagnation as it has never been seen before, resulting in the total destruction and end of Planetarion.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:22   #10
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Second "block"

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Your information is totally wrong, based on unfounded accusations, lies and blatant propaganda.

RaH are in fact talks with the reformed underground movements of Legion, Fury, Xanadu and Titans regarding a possible 'uber-block' with the ultimate goal of utter stagnation as it has never been seen before, resulting in the total destruction and end of Planetarion.

lies!

As said millions of times by Zhil etc...
Xanadu are the holy saviours of PA, therefor we shall not be in a block whose goal it is to kill the game.
Even if we wanted to kill it, Xanadu wouldn't be working with amateurs like Titans and Legion. They're unworthy. Instead we shall re-unite with Virus. Reliving our glory days from before the split.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:31   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm pretty sure we all "got it".