User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: POTW?
DM - Seaman Staines. 16 37.21%
Piaow - Hopes you die of cancer. 7 16.28%
Yahwe - Proposing, laywer-style! 17 39.53%
Yahwe - Bastardy. 3 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 23:50   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation POTW Voting.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new POTW thread!

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=184652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Take the room on the houseboat, dress in a pirate outfit and say 'yaaaaaaaaaarrrrr! a lot until your friend laughs a lot, then kill the swarthy landlubber (avast ye!) with your trust scimitar (yaarrr!) and drug the girl with a bottle of rum (ahaaaaaaar!) and plenty of rohypnol, then lay her back bare with a cat o' nine tails (yeeeeharrrahaaararrrrrarrrrrahaaaar!), rape and burn the body, then send the scurvy-ridden ship (shiver me timbers!) to Davy Jones' locker (hoist the JollY Roger me hearties!) and row row row your boat gently down the stream until you reach a deserted island, where you bury the loot (pieces of eight! ahaaaaaarrrr!) and get hung from teh yardarm when you get caught after a thrilling chase across teh seven seas (YAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!111111111)*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...04#post2862904

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Kids should be locked in an airtight box until they are 18 so they keep out of trouble.

I had one little tyke giving me attitude yesterday when I bought a news paper, I'd just walked out of the papershop and lit a cigarette when this little arse wanders up and tells me that he didn't want to catch cancer from me and neither did his friends who he has known for years.

I pointed out I had only just met him and I wouldn't have a problem with it. Sadly he didn't cry.

~Vaio~
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=184717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Do it by letter:

Dear Regular Sexual Partner,

Over the past months I have become complacent about your presence. I have taken the time to note that I am not getting any younger and no longer feel I am in a position to attract new women. There are certain tasks which will require a woman to perform, and may I say that assessing you ability so far, it is my opinion that with training you may yet reach a standard of low competent.

I have therefore taken the decision to offer you a permanent position in place of your weekly contract.

You should be aware that this honor will be acompanied by a 20% reduction in visible signs of affection you recieve, reducing annually. You will of course retain your yearly 'bonus'.

I stronly urge you take advantage of this offer. And may i take this time to remind you that beggers can't be choosers

Yours

TSM
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...5&postcount=14

Quote:
zippy will be proud
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 00:50   #2
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future
Re: POTW Voting.

voting in support of pirates
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 01:28   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: POTW Voting.

Voting in support of the use of rohypnol as a 'sex aid.'
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 15:28   #4
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Taking the 'empty chair' approach.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 04:17   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i voted for the bastardy comment

its funnier to me, since i met them both when they had the gall to give me relationship advice.

honestly when you've be patronised, you never forget.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 22:35   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
i voted for the bastardy comment

its funnier to me, since i met them both when they had the gall to give me relationship advice.

honestly when you've be patronised, you never forget.
we forgive your malice since it was amusing.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 00:07   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
we forgive your malice since it was amusing.
the GD way

let's never change

xxx
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:32   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: POTW Voting.

Closed for great justice. That Yahwe chap wins.