User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2007, 03:33   #1
LOST|HC|Blitz
High Commander Of LOST

LOST|HC|Blitz is an unknown quantity at this point
retirement

guys im sad to say but end of round i will be retiring from pa and most likely irc aswell...

i just wanted to say it has been a pleasure and a honor to play with you guys for 21 rounds and i wish u all the best of luck in future rounds and in life in general...

so this will be my last post

so goodbye friends.....i hope life is good to u all

BlitZWinG aka Devastator
signing off for the last time.

Unread 31 May 2007, 03:50   #2
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: retirement

Hay dude. I don't know you but good luck and stuff. You should seriously stay for one last round to screw Jolt out of the free credit though. You know it makes sense.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 11:35   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

You could copy/paste this post to AD too, you know, just in case someone fails to read the retirement board and this board.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 15:01   #4
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

what happened to the orginal plan of bringing back LOST for more than 1 round?
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 15:25   #5
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

You thwarted that plan!
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 17:23   #6
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

so is this the end of LOST too then?
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny