User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:34   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Dear Pack

Im gonna make things easy for u.

A pack in my gal has been abusive and hostile all round, you refuse to act.

I will act, and any def will be seen as an act of war, and treated as such. Maybe your HC won't be so quick to laugh in our faces next time.
I do NOT need your permission to control my own gal and I will do so in the fashion I am accustomed to.

Dear Pack members,
Please could u all go out and but some tweezers, your HC will be able to use them to remove all thier splinters form their backsides.

Good luck in the war.

P.S. This is not officiated by FAnG in anyway, and I will offer my resignation if it is requested.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:38   #2
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dear Pack

omg, Forest is coming after us, and he´s bringing all his friends with him, i´m scared now
oh wait, Forest doesn´t have any friends
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:39   #3
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

eh?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:39   #4
Mad Matte
Elysium Shepherd

Mad Matte is an unknown quantity at this point

2nd Revolt?
r1 3:23 r2 16:1:3 r3 c9/c199 r4 47:25:1
r5 c19 r6 c16 r7 unknown r8 unknown
r9 unkown atm r9.5 ldk farm r10 18:7:2 r10.5 somewhere
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:41   #5
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

wow, Forest is declaring war again...

Goodbye FaNG..

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:45   #6
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Forest... I thought you had a good gal.. What's happening???
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:47   #7
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

You make me have a tingly sensation somewhere special.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:48   #8
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Forest... I thought you had a good gal.. What's happening???

I regulate my galaxy and wont allow cheating, or anything that detracts from the gal as a whole.

I cant do everything, but I can do my best, and if that means I wont ever finsh in a top gal, so be it.

Maybe if other top gals tok as much care over there galaxies, pa wouldnt be such a mess.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:53   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
omg, Forest is coming after us, and he´s bringing all his friends with him, i´m scared now
Forest sorted most of 10:6's raping last night - well it was his idea, and he coordinated it.
So don't underestimate him....
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:55   #10
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Forest sorted most of 10:6's raping last night - well it was his idea, and he coordinated it.
So don't underestimate him....
With all due respect mate 1 gal being hit by mpf in total is hardly something to be blowing a fanfare about. I'm perfectly aware of Forest's abilities but if I were him I wouldn't be putting it on my CV just yet.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:58   #11
Forest

Nah wasnt just me, lots of us were involved
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:01   #12
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Ofc, you need at least a dozen BC's to coordinate an attack one a top20 galaxy

edit: WERE they still top20 anyways? Too lazy too look it up.
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:05   #13
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

ow its FT again? Oh well then he can die =)

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:11   #14
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Forest = Loser
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:23   #15
Forest

Ahh the power of AD.

No rational response from Pack, just silly little flames that make u look stupid.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:26   #16
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the official "Hey we are bored and roided all non-napped gals, so pack prepare as we have the guts to do something about you now" thread?
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:31   #17
Forest

Nope this is the 'Forest v Pack' Thread after pack will allow abuse and ignore breaking or rules.

im scarier than fmp anyway
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:36   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
A small child holding a piece of wet tissue paper with the word "boo" written on it is scarier than FMP though, so that's not really saying much.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:36   #19
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nope this is the 'Forest v Pack' Thread after pack will allow abuse and ignore breaking or rules.

Goodie, took you long enough - I can't even remember the last time I read a 'Forest declares war on' -thread
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:40   #20
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
A small child holding a piece of wet tissue paper with the word "boo" written on it is scarier than FMP though, so that's not really saying much.
Don't scare me like that.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 19:59   #21
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:

I will act, and any def will be seen as an act of war, and treated as such. Maybe your HC won't be so quick to laugh in our faces next time.
I do NOT need your permission to control my own gal and I will do so in the fashion I am accustomed to.

Dear Pack members,
Please could u all go out and but some tweezers, your HC will be able to use them to remove all thier splinters form their backsides.

Good luck in the war.

P.S. This is not officiated by FAnG in anyway, and I will offer my resignation if it is requested.
Maybe your HC won't be so quick to laugh in our faces next time.
LMAO
1. Darky did straight away
2. If you go to war will you be bringing the rest of MPF to back you up as this would be quite a spineless thing to do.... but saying that you woudn't know as you are a bit of a coward really.....
3.Good leadership skills can't even run a 10 man gal how on earth do you keep FAnG a float with leadership skills like your own.
4. When did you become so concerned about cheating cos if i remember right didn't you give fury & legion the perfect excuse to roid you & look like heros back in r3 with the whole planet managers? (don't tell me you never knew thatt a whole wing was cheating.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 20:09   #22
The-Matrix
Shark

The-Matrix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Dear Pack members,

Good luck in the war.

yes true there are alot of really annoying pack members infact so many that if hc kicked them all there would only be about 10 members left. consider yourself lucky you only have to share a gal with him/her you should not attack us you should feel sorry for us other pack members. i mean we have to share a server with not only your gal m8 but the rest of the runts that end up in pack these days.
Rd5 27:3:5 Jack Quinn of The Colony, Embrace Catastrophe 239th
Rd 6 2:1:2 Sauron of Mordor #202, Gal of the Rings 33rd
Rd 7 31:1:2 James Bond of her majasties secret service , The Sharks 190th
Rd 8 4:5:7 Destination Unknown of Journey to Nowhere #152nd, Somewhere........ 55th
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 20:38   #23
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Maybe your HC won't be so quick to laugh in our faces next time.
LMAO
1. Darky did straight away
2. If you go to war will you be bringing the rest of MPF to back you up as this would be quite a spineless thing to do.... but saying that you woudn't know as you are a bit of a coward really.....
3.Good leadership skills can't even run a 10 man gal how on earth do you keep FAnG a float with leadership skills like your own.
4. When did you become so concerned about cheating cos if i remember right didn't you give fury & legion the perfect excuse to roid you & look like heros back in r3 with the whole planet managers? (don't tell me you never knew thatt a whole wing was cheating.

1. IDD he did, thus my comment.
2. I didnt say I wouldnt, i said i didnt need to, sure I lose my roids, but i will win the war. If they decide to join against pack, i would be more than happy, but its in no way my decision.
3. Idd my gal lost members, thats because I caught them cheating. Would u prefer I allowed cheating? Ive not been perfect but ive shown balls where balls are needed, and u cant blame me for that.
4. I am not gonna comment on that, everyone who matters in pa knows the truth, shown by the way the top guys and all main alliances supported me straight after it happened. Get over it.
5. Hows the splinters?
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 20:44   #24
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Handbags at dawn.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 22:08   #25
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Ahh the power of AD.

No rational response from Pack, just silly little flames that make u look stupid.

oi - don't tar us all with the same brush ;p

Quote:
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 22:16   #26
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Forest is a nublar
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 23:39   #27
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Matrix
yes true there are alot of really annoying pack members infact so many that if hc kicked them all there would only be about 10 members left. consider yourself lucky you only have to share a gal with him/her you should not attack us you should feel sorry for us other pack members. i mean we have to share a server with not only your gal m8 but the rest of the runts that end up in pack these days.

hmm? me a runt?
Closed Thread