User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 19:34   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
New AD mods

We (you, really, I'm having blast without mods) need new mods. I'm going to take the liberty of making a few nominations. I suggest you all do the same. All this is to preempt the inevitable 'S/He can't ****ing mod worth shit' posts. If a democratic majority is for a certain mod, no one can whine*!

My nominations (in no particular order):
  • Kjeldoran
  • Kjeldoran
  • Kjeldoran

I'm not kidding, I think he'd make a great mod.

*AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 19:37   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: New AD mods

good evening m8..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history

Last edited by Nitros; 15 Jan 2004 at 19:59.
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 19:38   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
  • Kjeldoran
  • Kjeldoran
  • Kjeldoran
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 19:50   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Experienced in the ways of alliances, widely known, frequent AD poster, has left FAnG (I think) so no conflict of interest would arise. Good choice Jester
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 20:16   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yes i realise we are slightly short on AD sorry about that. No need for you to go spamming and trolling it though Banned.

Aryn isnt as active as she used to be because of work and i'm in the middle of my uni exams so have more important things to worry about than reading AD. I will however try to keep on top of it when i get time.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 20:24   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Give me access for one hour, and I'll fix it.

Yeah, I'll fix it good see, yeah.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 20:28   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Yes i realise we are slightly short on AD sorry about that. No need for you to go spamming and trolling it though Banned.
I'm doing neither.

Really.

No really.

Ok maybe.

Hey quit giving me that look.

Are you doing anything tonight?

Not interested?

Come on!

Ok, I guess not.

Do you think Lokken has the hots for me?

I know, but sometimes I see that look in his eyes.

Yeah, I guess it probably is the glare from the monitor.

Oh well.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 20:44   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh forgot to mention. I will add myself so i show as a mod here, that way if someone reports* a post i will get informed of it. Alternatively you can always PM me if you have a problem.

*you all do that dont you?
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 20:46   #9
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Not of late, no....Rob and Pia I haven't seen in our common channel for weeks, and Aryn is busy = I cba to report posts, eh.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 20:52   #10
JC
lolly roffle

If you report them now i'll get notification.

Aryn should be around at times. She has been posting on GD today anyways. Rob was on IRC the other day.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 21:02   #11
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
  • Kjeldoran
  • Kjeldoran
  • Kjeldoran

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 21:41   #12
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE

Nice reply....realy helped the post you quoted

Is it just me or are you trying to get your post count up in a hurry ?

Now back to the topic.......

IMO the boards run good as they are , so no change needed atm.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 22:02   #13
JC
lolly roffle

That confussled me for a minute, i thought you were talking to yourself .
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 22:15   #14
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
That confussled me for a minute, i thought you were talking to yourself .

Nah I wasn't as you see

Just replied to the "off-topic" post he made, as I seen many more these days from him.
One might think hes going for "most useless posts record"
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 22:25   #15
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

thirded fourthed and fifththtted
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:17   #16
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Silversmoke for MOD
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:25   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i was thinking about bringing back shadow1980

i'm around.. though i confess i haven't really been keeping up with AD
but i'll keep an eye on it then :P

ps.. i find it funny you posted this thread.. i mean.. you know how the system works right? :P
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:44   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see I'm loved

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:48   #19
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

lol owwwwwww dear!
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:49   #20
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

[22:46] (@alch): kj for AD mod
[22:46] (@alch): no way mate
[22:47] (@alch): if you become mod - you wont be able to bitch anymore
[22:47] (@alch): and we will miss that
[22:47] (Martok): nn all
[22:47] (@alch): on the other hand - you could close all ely-tot-eclipse thread within a click
[22:47] *** P sets mode: +l 64
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): jester was a mod
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): and a whiner ...
[22:48] (LENIN): jester had Uber bias tho
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): you can do the both
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): yes LENIN
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): I would aswell
[22:48] (LENIN): quote
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:54   #21
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

if ya want another whineing mod give it to Maddix he compains about pointless things more than most on AD
Herman Goering
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:57   #22
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn

Naughty Alliance Rep!

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:59   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_OPPS
[22:46] (@alch): kj for AD mod
[22:46] (@alch): no way mate
[22:47] (@alch): if you become mod - you wont be able to bitch anymore
[22:47] (@alch): and we will miss that
[22:47] (Martok): nn all
[22:47] (@alch): on the other hand - you could close all ely-tot-eclipse thread within a click
[22:47] *** P sets mode: +l 64
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): jester was a mod
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): and a whiner ...
[22:48] (LENIN): jester had Uber bias tho
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): you can do the both
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): yes LENIN
[22:48] (@Kjeldoran): I would aswell
[22:48] (LENIN): quote
there goes my campain ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:02   #24
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

hehe - i didnt say that
lenin - you made up this on your own
PA team dont take log as proof
lol
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:04   #25
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

alch LOL anyone who knows me well enough will know that is a real log my spelling aint good enough
Herman Goering
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:11   #26
Banned
Banned

Quote:
ps.. i find it funny you posted this thread.. i mean.. you know how the system works right? :P
I don't exactly have a history of supporting the 'system', though.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:14   #27
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Aryn, he sees in me his newest padawan who could be just like him on AD ...

wub Aryn btw, still waiting for 2 equal sized (I hope) packages from you, you once promised meh.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:19   #28
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

People actually take this thread seriously?!

I thought it was a joke :/
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:27   #29
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Jester made me cry

I thought he loved me, not Kjeldoran.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:33   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Jester made me cry

I thought he loved me, not Kjeldoran.
shut up you jealous twat ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:35   #31
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I will devour my Cadbury's Mini Eggs.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 01:23   #32
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Could we have celeb mods like they have celeb presenters on Have I Got News For You (English topical comedy quiz show where the last regular presenter got the boot for spending his earnings on cocaine and women)?

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 03:03   #33
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to be an AD mod

I'd ban stupid people for being stupid, hows that?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 03:35   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
the last regular presenter got the boot for spending his earnings on cocaine and women)?

Best boot ever.

PS: Dread for mod
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 03:48   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This is a big lie. Jester was all supporting the system while he was a mod for months. He was even nice to karmulian and jammyjim.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 03:56   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sweet jesus.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 04:33   #37
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sounds not to dissimilar to a campaign to get Dread's cherry taken. Both will make his head bigger.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 06:10   #38
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This is a big lie. Jester was all supporting the system while he was a mod for months. He was even nice to karmulian and jammyjim.
Code:
 <@Jester> <@Karmulian> we regularly lie to the users <- I'm going to sig that one day
 <@Karmulian> u sig it u get banned
Fight tha powah. :raisedfist:
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 11:16   #39
Darkness
NoS forever

Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Code:
 <@Jester> <@Karmulian> we regularly lie to the users <- I'm going to sig that one day

roflmao

[NoS] forever
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 11:32   #40
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to nominate ParraCida, doubly so as AD representitive member on PATeam.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 11:38   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
Silversmoke for MOD

That's impossible as I am Xanadu/LDK scum

no thanks
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:52   #42
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
That's impossible as I am Xanadu/LDK scum

no thanks
That's very honorable of you. You've definitely risen in my eyes.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 20:19   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let me mod I will delete half the posts on this forum, because I will think they are shite.

thanks
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 04:48   #44
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
I want to be an AD mod

I'd ban stupid people for being stupid, hows that?
Then we'll have hardly any users.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 05:02   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Code:
This one time, on the mods board, jester helped karm with a problem he had.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 06:15   #46
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm

Zhil for mod

Come on think of the fun it would be claiming he abuses his power. Which he would answer constantly I am not biased I don't play.

Oh the fun
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 17:58   #47
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
thats all thats really needed, as these are not inmates there PA players

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 01:43   #48
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Dingo for AD-mod!!

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 05:21   #49
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Hmmm
If I wasn't already supporting Kjeldoran, I'd start a 'Troll for mod' campaign just because of your nick.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 05:34   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
If I wasn't already supporting Kjeldoran, I'd start a 'Troll for mod' campaign just because of your nick.
We can have more than one new AD mod.