User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:05   #1
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Elysium WON!!

Elysium was #1 earlier this round when we only had 100 players among ourself and where leading above alliances with larger membership then us. Then we got the whole universe against us. And with this rounds rules where only ally can defend you, it is damn hard to stay up there. Elysium maintained command structure and spirit and came through this and ended up winning the round. If some players of other alliances decided they felt more at home in Elysium it says more about your alliances then ours.

Elysium didn't recruit themself up here, Elysium earned it. So don't say Elysium recruited themself to the top. Through out Elysium history Elysium have allways played by the rules, and upheld the greatest sence of honour and decency among any alliance out there. Even became to much for me for a while, we where to honourable. But why do people have a problem with the honourable alliance riding into the sunset with the price once in a while?

After every round Elysium have played with honour and respect, don't they deserve a well done from the rest instead of all the crap? I know you all wanted your own ally to win and I understand that. But give Elysium a break and the honour they deserve!
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:09   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Elysium WON!!

well i will be the first to congrats you then - just remain respectful to your ennemies, and act the same as you want us to act with you.
i wont go in the details of the recruitment and others but you did finish #1 and congrats
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:09   #3
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Do you see me or my 2,000 mates stating the opposite? No. What you see is a handfull of whiners.

Xeno
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:10   #4
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Elysium didn't recruit themself up here, Elysium earned it. So don't say Elysium recruited themself to the top.
Elysium recruited themself upto 1 rank, even you gotta see that
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:38   #5
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
well i will be the first to congrats you then - just remain respectful to your ennemies, and act the same as you want us to act with you.
i wont go in the details of the recruitment and others but you did finish #1 and congrats
Just noticed other threads where sertain people where silently referring to sertain things...
[1up]
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:52   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, congratulations storebo. After all the good players left you were finally able to win a round.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:59   #7
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Took you long enough...

...even then you could only do it by recruiting your enemies in the final stages due to another unnamed alliance leading the top position after FAnG's implosion.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 04:04   #8
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
After every round Elysium have played with honour and respect, don't they deserve a well done from the rest instead of all the crap? I know you all wanted your own ally to win and I understand that. But give Elysium a break and the honour they deserve!
Erm, asking for congratulations?

Oh god, how sad.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 04:18   #9
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

When you fight as part of a block there is no shared victory. All of EET had a part, just ely were the ones who put most importance on having the highest ingame ranking. I'm currently tagged as an Ely planet but there is no question everything I did this round was for fang and largely against ely - yet I contribute to that win.

If you are concerned on who was the BEST alliance, who had the best tactics throughout the round then I would say all the top 3 (Ely, Ecl, FAnG) did very well but I would actally concede I think Ely were the best midround and this is more impressive when you compare their (active) player numbers compared to Ecl.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 05:00   #10
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Elysium didn't recruit themself up here!

Much as I know you love to stir things up, this line is a little wild mate. Without those additional FAnG planets I'm not so sure Ely would have come away with the #1 ingame alliance ranking, but as countless others have pointed out when you fight as a block you win as a block so you can't really say Elysium alone won.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 05:13   #11
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Well, congratulations storebo. After all the good players left you were finally able to win a round.
I could swear Storebo was talking about alliance win not his own win. But anyway if you mean by Storebo wining a round by being in the winning alliance then i suggest you read his sig...you see he was in LCH r9, wing of ToT...and who won r9?. Answers on a postcard.

Retired.

Last edited by ElAlan; 22 Dec 2003 at 05:19.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 05:24   #12
Iceaxe
Blood

I would put money on parra coming back with there were no good players left in r9 either

(note thats not my opinion just my bet)
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 05:41   #13
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe
Much as I know you love to stir things up, this line is a little wild mate. Without those additional FAnG planets I'm not so sure Ely would have come away with the #1 ingame alliance ranking, but as countless others have pointed out when you fight as a block you win as a block so you can't really say Elysium alone won.
Is just a bit of protest against the guys who try to put Elysium down. I wouldn't feel bad if Eclipse won and Elysium came in second in alliance rankings. The good side won. Is a joint victory ofcourse. Havn't really had 1 ally winning a round since Concordium. Is all blocks after that.
[1up]
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 05:50   #14
Iceaxe
Blood

The good side.... hehe
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:48   #15
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Storebo created this thread with the sole intention of replying to flames, he's bored I think :-P

Elysium did recruit to #1

Elysium did play a good round, we were #1 earlier, but the end counts (which is why im not proclaiming fang winners either) As somebody already stated tho, there really are no winners in a block war, have to share with the team.

Personally, I would feel better if we ended #1 with our original memberbase and not with the 'hiding from eclipse' fangs

Oh well, it's all water under the bridge now.

The only victory im really proud about is my gal finishing 6th and my wee planet finishing t125

I know every alliance (well most, well..the socalled 1337 alliances) want to win a round, but a well earned 2nd place is better than the way this victory was carried out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:54   #16
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
Storebo created this thread with the sole intention of replying to flames, he's bored I think :-P

Elysium did recruit to #1

Elysium did play a good round, we were #1 earlier, but the end counts (which is why im not proclaiming fang winners either) As somebody already stated tho, there really are no winners in a block war, have to share with the team.

Personally, I would feel better if we ended #1 with our original memberbase and not with the 'hiding from eclipse' fangs

Oh well, it's all water under the bridge now.

The only victory im really proud about is my gal finishing 6th and my wee planet finishing t125

I know every alliance (well most, well..the socalled 1337 alliances) want to win a round, but a well earned 2nd place is better than the way this victory was carried out.

i always loved your honesty
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 09:40   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe
I would put money on parra coming back with there were no good players left in r9 either

(note thats not my opinion just my bet)

There were good players left after r7? Get out of here!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 09:53   #18
Ad0
Slightly different.....

Ad0 is an unknown quantity at this point

A group containing Storebo recruiting to stay on top...... *shocker*

Cummon REALLY
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 10:06   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think Elysium deserve some respect for keeping their players motivated throughout a round which in it's better moments resembled dying roadkill. The whole FAnG thing's a bit silly. Nobody claims that concordium wonn r2 because it was only their HC who ****ed up and if they'd kept their members they would have had nearly all the top players. If the round ended two months from now or fang had imploded earlier nobody would be grudging elysium their score victory. It's not like they went out and annihilated all opposition but in PAX that could take anything up to a year heh.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 10:18   #20
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Yes, Elysium recruited ~18 FAnG members after the FAnG incident. Without recruiting them Elysium would not have won. This is common sense. No need for anyone to flame about this. Elysium had much less members than FAnG and Eclipse so there were no way we could win with 30-40 less members.

Am I the onlyone who thinks the whole round was a joke?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:05   #21
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Congrats to Ely on their win, regardless of circumstances.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:20   #22
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

The real winners are the small alliances who kept playing when they had no chance of a decent rankings.

The real winners are the planets who rebuilt time and time again after being hit by bigger planets non-stop.

The real winners are thise guys who achived there own aims, that are not nessessarily the aims of the so-called 'elite' alliances.

The real winners are those that work hard to put something into this game, as opposed to those whose sole aim is tkae something out.

The real winners are those fang who stayed and fought for an alliance they knew couldnt protect em very well,a nd that was in dire need of some help.

I have no respect for anyone who leaves there friends and allies and join someone who is hostile, someone who they ahve accused as cheats, in order to preserve there score. No respect.

<Random Fang #1> Ely are cheats, not us. They even got hc planets closed and deleted.

<Random Fang #2> Yes.

<Random Fang #1> They cheat so bad, we would never abuse a bug like they did. We would of killed em a long time ago if it wasnt for there bug abusing.

<Random Fang #2> Yes.

<Random Fang #1> Lets jon Ely.

<Random Fang #2> Yes.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:32   #23
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Propaganda..
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:42   #24
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

<Random Fang> We will not let Eclipse win!

<Random Fang #1> Lets jon Ely.

<Random Fang #2> Yes.
Pretty much the same intention as Xanadu had for round 4 ("We will not let Fury win")

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:49   #25
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Pretty much the same intention as Xanadu had for round 4 ("We will not let Fury win")
and you have achieved that by doing what ?
a) Eclipse won the round simply beeing in the winning block
b) Eclipse won the round as the 2nd strongest maybe singlestrongest factor (in case you dont add the fang-defectors in the final evaluation since they did no single shot for ely in the war)
c) Eclipse achieved nearly all its maingoals and owned with his allies they hostile block
d) whole of EET decided right from the start they would stand together till the end, since there can be only one winner and there shouldnt be a r9 replay.

This round was a blockwin, like stated from both ely and eclipse hc prior to this thread.
If storebo feels the need to give us some halfassed excuses for what alot of ppl view as dishonourable he can do so.
Nevertheless the recruits only added a cosmetic flaw to the whole but did not prevent the predetermined outcome which was already in the move, thanks to the hard work ely, eclipse and their allies putted into it.
So regardless of any "whys and how" congratz to ely for a well played round.

Therefore the threadtitle is a typical troll.

The only thing the defecting fangers have achieved imo is that they showed they are morons and disloyal shipjumpers. Their hope and even demand of elysium going to war with eclipse was tricked nicely by ely hc and they were kept in the believe to split this relationship. 72h before end they realised that they were played and due to the successfull EET strategy to target Dragons massively they were also ripped of any chance to influence the final allianceranking an a way negative for eet as the scoredifference with dragons dropped enough to prevent any last minute changes. Therefore the fangers initial plan to destroy eet from within (irvine said that) or to bring dragons to a last minute win, failed thanks to the good play of ely and their allies.

To me all this looks like in the end you were pretty much owned and had not much chance to do anything but sit it out cause either ely would win as part of the eet block with their allies eclipse or eclipse would win as the part of the eet block with their allies ely. All shitstirring and troublemakeing was futile.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 22 Dec 2003 at 13:27.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:19   #26
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

How is my statement full of myelf?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:24   #27
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
We messed it up for ourselfs, we cant blame anyone for that.
And ely was the lucky alliance who adopted some of the big fang planets that still wanted to play and didnt wanna die in the last week.
That really is the crux of it. Each had what the other wanted. Those exposed FAnG planets didn't want to be torn limb from limb, unable to be defended by a now crippled alliance. Ely wanted to win, and by adopting these defectors they could do so.

I'll be surprised to see how many of these remain loyal to Ely.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:36   #28
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Good job on recruiting the most enemies in the end :thumbup:
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:07   #29
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I would just like to point out the rela winners of teh round

"free players" who haven't paid the fee and those that are retired. Just rememebr they are teh real winners as they didn't waste there money on a sub standard game
youre right :/

eventho i might argue that ppl who turned pax down before tick one might even own the free players, since they didnt waste any time on this shit either!
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:13   #30
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Why dd we never get on when I played PA - you just made me laugh :/
guess because we are now both retired and bitter explayers and therefore there is no e-penis competition anymore
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:21   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Elysium was #1 earlier this round when we only had 100 players among ourself and where leading above alliances with larger membership then us. Then we got the whole universe against us. And with this rounds rules where only ally can defend you, it is damn hard to stay up there. Elysium maintained command structure and spirit and came through this and ended up winning the round. If some players of other alliances decided they felt more at home in Elysium it says more about your alliances then ours.

Elysium didn't recruit themself up here, Elysium earned it. So don't say Elysium recruited themself to the top. Through out Elysium history Elysium have allways played by the rules, and upheld the greatest sence of honour and decency among any alliance out there. Even became to much for me for a while, we where to honourable. But why do people have a problem with the honourable alliance riding into the sunset with the price once in a while?

A well played round to Elysium, the numbers are there, the proof is there and so according to PA rules your ended #1.

Eventhough you might deserve this win, same with Eclipse or FAnG, you recruited yourself to the #1 postion. Under no circumstances would Elysium be able to end #1 if FAnG didn't explode and those pple running to Elysium. Yet that doesn't make your efforts worth less this round, it just gives a false impression of the round and a rather strange and dishonourable victory.

Don't Forget FAnG has been in the #1 postion longer then any other alliance, we know how it feels to have all alliances aiming at you and your own allies not able to defend because of the ETA -1 rule. We have been in that position alot longer then Elysium or Eclipse had and in the end EET was doin a great job making it nearly impossible for FAnG to maintain the top position (eventhough we held it till 1-2 weeks before the finish). So gratz for that and I hope we can fight again on the battlefields this time, more then on AD etc

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:39   #32
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

well played kj, fang was a worthy opposition till they broke.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:40   #33
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

/me joins the party

NoS/hirr won!!!!!

why?

NoS goals at the start of the round were to finish top 10 - we exceeded this.
We worked with our EET allies to defeat FAnG/Dragons.
We fought a war with Vision and came out on top rankings wise.

So to add to the controvercy I would say its a EET-NhH victory against FDVNV

Perhaps it would be better to look at who didn't win rather than who won... seems that would be easier.

One thing that is certain though, planetarion is the big looser, with many alliances closing over the course of the round, and others threatening to leave.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:45   #34
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
/One thing that is certain though, planetarion is the big looser, with many alliances closing over the course of the round, and others threatening to leave.
and not to forget the tons of fkups and personalitychanges in pateam and the quiet few "scandals" we had in addition to the general playershrink.

bright new future just 15 euro, anyone ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:47   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
and not to forget the tons of fkups and personalitychanges in pateam and the quiet few "scandals" we had in addition to the general playershrink.

bright new future just 15 euro, anyone ?
I'll buy a sixpack

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:04   #36
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Eventhough you might deserve this win, same with Eclipse or FAnG, you recruited yourself to the #1 postion. Under no circumstances would Elysium be able to end #1 if FAnG didn't explode and those pple running to Elysium. Yet that doesn't make your efforts worth less this round, it just gives a false impression of the round and a rather strange and dishonourable victory.
I must say this is the first mention of Eclipse's achievements this round. It seems that unless you do something contraversial your efforts go unnoticed.

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:11   #37
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

It's funny that you can claim Elysium winners Storebo.. They indeed was #1 for a while mid-round, but they got beaten down from that position.. I wouldn't call you winners because you recruited 20-30 ex-FAnG members at end of round just to pass Eclipse in rankings.. You've been and will always be an arrogant twat Storebo! Merry Jul to u
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:15   #38
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

fs everyone knows that R&T won

its ovbious that the EET block finished top but no single alliance can claim victory despiote ely finishing top of the rankings in game (even if they had to recruit to get there )

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:31   #39
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

its true that the fang traitors ended up as king makers (which overstates their morality / importance /respect due)

its true that has ely not recruited them then there may well had been a different #1

its also true that eclipse wouldnt accept any other than the 2 that joined before the webangel incident

so to give ely their due they (probably) prevented the win going to wolfpack or dragons (as well as eclipse) and respect to them for managing that situation. (eclipse would have preferred to smash the (ex fang) to bits TBH)

in the end it was a NEET victory which was as planned so congrats to them all for respecting that agreement.

IMHO that was the only silk purse to be made out of a sows ear of a round

the N in NEET standing for NOS/Hirr btw to be clear

Last edited by auther pendragon; 22 Dec 2003 at 14:37.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:46   #40
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
the N in NEET standing for NOS/Hirr btw to be clear
fs.. NoS/hirr .. no one ever gets that right
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:50   #41
Naps

Naps is an unknown quantity at this point

We fought a war with Vision and came out on top rankings wise <<<--
Er yeh but who asked for the ceasefire?
Who dropped all their innactives so in turn dropped below NoS/Hirr?

So tbh No you didnt win a war VS VisioN you begged for a ceasefire which the our HC gave you (me coughs *muppets*) and you carried on along your merry way while we, dropped all our innactives lost 10million + score + TONS of roids then we climbed our way back up and were catching you again.
Before we dropped our innactives we were infront of you so NO you didnt win the war. Think on
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:01   #42
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

lol

a) in all the major battles of the war we killed more vision ships than vision killed nos/hirr ships
b) the cease fire had been discussed for a number of days between myself and various Vision HCs
c) both sides at an HC and BC level were bored with hitting the same planets everyday
d) notice i said rankings wise - imo the war was very even, and had you not dropepd your inacitves we would have probably had a longer war - but with you dropping them it menat that you were no longer a valid military target.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:01   #43
Lord_Olrik
PiaZava's Son

Lord_Olrik is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

im very soory for u storebo that even u dont understand what made elysium such a great alliance. and its pretty sad so see what the 'new' ely HCs did with the alliance.
Proud to have been Bull

[03:54] <PiaZava> let me know if you need someone to do your dictation, I can even wear a skirt
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:07   #44
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Nos/hirr... 2 alliances against 1... you may have finished above them, but you werent far ahead of ND before you recruited hirr, a bit of a shallow victory, like the Ely one, imo.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:31   #45
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

congratz, i wont say more.

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:35   #46
Kal
Inactive peon

I looked at the pure NoS members count, we are above ND, but below Vision

ToT moves to 5th, Vision to 6th, and NoS becomes 7th.

however we allready have Dragons and Seraphim sharing a tag.

In essence NoS/hirr did work as a single alliance, we virtually allways shared def, planend attacks together. The only think that was not shared was the lemming run planning.

It is my hope that the relationship with hirr will conitnue into the future in some way or another.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:00   #47
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
We fought a war with Vision and came out on top rankings wise <<<--
Er yeh but who asked for the ceasefire?
Who dropped all their innactives so in turn dropped below NoS/Hirr?

So tbh No you didnt win a war VS VisioN you begged for a ceasefire which the our HC gave you (me coughs *muppets*) and you carried on along your merry way while we, dropped all our innactives lost 10million + score + TONS of roids then we climbed our way back up and were catching you again.
Before we dropped our innactives we were infront of you so NO you didnt win the war. Think on

rolfmao

*hands over penny*
Now go get yourself a clue, third door on your right

*fluffles NoS*
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:57   #48
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Hmm, imo Eclipse, no mater how much i hate to say it, are the real 'winners' of the round, if you were going of alliances alone, but were not, so well played EET. Even though Elysium have recruited 20 or so FAnG ppl to reach nr1, they still had a fantastic round and deserved to be up there gunning for the top spot.

Also well played to the FAnG who i had the pleasure to work with this round, and the rounds previous, was a great game you played and i hope to see more of you in near future......
Ultores
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:59   #49
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
I looked at the pure NoS members count, we are above ND, but below Vision

ToT moves to 5th, Vision to 6th, and NoS becomes 7th.

however we allready have Dragons and Seraphim sharing a tag.

In essence NoS/hirr did work as a single alliance, we virtually allways shared def, planend attacks together. The only think that was not shared was the lemming run planning.

It is my hope that the relationship with hirr will conitnue into the future in some way or another.
Well done on your ranking, but the first 2 lines is what makes me think you shouldnt be too happy about it, even if you work together, you are still seperate alliances (like Dragons and Seraphim) and although it helps your defence together, its still not completely right that you are ranked above VisioN imo.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:00   #50
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Elysium WON!!

Congrats Ely, it's about time!
Closed Thread