User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2003, 18:02   #1
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road
Proof That Fury were TRULY evil

[16:49] <Zhil> and I caught a kid at another shop with Call of Duty
[16:49] <Zhil> so I grabbed the game and asked him if he was 15
[16:49] <Zhil> he said no
[16:49] <Zhil> I then asked for his receipt
[16:49] <Zhil> which he produced
[16:49] <Zhil> I then went on how he shouldnt have this game
[16:49] <Zhil> and that he would have to go back to Game for a refund
[16:50] <Zhil> and if he wasnt willing to go I would have the shop I was in call security
[16:50] <Zhil> well he looked almost ready to cry
[16:51] <zakoff> Zhil - thats harsh
[16:51] <Zhil> It was funny
[16:51] <zakoff> you made a kid cry
[16:52] <Zhil> I am evil
[16:52] <zakoff> thats just cold
[16:52] <zakoff> its Christmas time fs
[16:52] <Zhil> I am Fury remember

Obviously all Fury are evil and would clearly steal sweets from a child if given the opportunity! Obviously Zhil will be visited by the Ghosts of Christmas this year!
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 18:23   #2
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proof That Fury were TRULY evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
Obviously all Fury are evil and would clearly steal sweets from a child if given the opportunity! Obviously Zhil will be visited by the Ghosts of Christmas this year!
Clearly.
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 19:31   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, they're all upstanding members of the community who don't want a kid breaking the law. Innit.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:30   #4
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Those logs were edited and thus the validity of your claims is now brought into question.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:49   #5
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

He was obviously just looking out for the childs own saftey, i mean he didnt want him growing up wanting to kill ppl via that game obviously...

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:50   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

/me awaits Dain's bitter drivel
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 21:15   #7
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

hello Mr Charley..

how have you been?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 22:05   #8
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
He was obviously just looking out for the childs own saftey, i mean he didnt want him growing up wanting to kill ppl via that game obviously...
clearly

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote