User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2003, 00:47   #1
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
LDK Caught At Last

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...International/.

\o/

Credit goes to Jester for finding the story.

Worm your way out of this one LDK.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 00:57   #2
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: LDK Caught At Last

Still having nightmares about LDK?

nasty... ^^

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:04   #3
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Still having nightmares about LDK?

nasty... ^^
Nah, my nightmares are only involving Cryptic in tight leather holding an inflatable sheep under one arm called Fred and shouting out "Zhil, time for your Executive privaleges!".

*shudder*

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:11   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Nah, my nightmares are only involving Cryptic in tight leather holding an inflatable sheep under one arm called Fred and shouting out "Zhil, time for your Executive privaleges!".

*shudder*
heh, and Zhukov didn't even fit into your story?

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 04:23   #5
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

*shudder*
bitch, you scared me now

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 04:27   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cryptic is a little bundle of sweetness happiness and love man
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 07:23   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll never trust a Lithuanian again!
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 13:10   #8
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'll never trust a Lithuanian again!

You have trusted them in the past? shame shame :eek:
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 13:49   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

gotta love how blantant and obvious rascim is allowed on these boards
/me asks mods to close

a definition if u need it

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 14:39   #10
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
/me asks mods to close

The man has a point.

Let us keep the LDK-flaming to account sharing, farming, bot use, multiing, etc. please.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 14:45   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
/me asks mods to close

Nice to see people still have a sense of humour
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 16:02   #12
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't know Lithuanians were a race
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 17:44   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I reckon that guy is the only lithuanian. The rest are his dogs, cats, hamsters, second cousin twice removeds, etc etc :/

He owns a net café and is very happy.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 18:13   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
/me asks mods to close

I'm going to go out on the sturdiest limb in history and call this thread a joke. If it actually starts breaking rules I'll be here to save the day though.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 19:42   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a week old story Zhil.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 19:59   #16
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Its a week old story
Story of your life.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 20:06   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

This is hilarious
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 21:24   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

This is PA, who cares about races? Only races here are Terran, Cathaar, internet-geeks & Xandathrii
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 22:10   #19
Planes_Walker

Planes_Walker is an unknown quantity at this point

lol thats funny, it was on the news here aswell lol
Round 6 : 11:13:15 [WP]
Round 7 : 9:24:9 [WP]
Round 8 : 33:7:1 [WP]
Round 9 : 29:10:9 [WP] / [Eclipse]
Round 9.5 : 21:1:22 [Eclipse]
Round 10 : X:X:X [Eclipse]
Planes_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 03:03   #20
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
The man has a point.

Let us keep the LDK-flaming to account sharing, farming, bot use, multiing, etc. please.
How is it anything of the sort?

It's a joke. Gosh, I thought -you- would have known me better than that.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 13:39   #21
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil one
I didn't know Lithuanians were a race
Commies are as good as being a race.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 14:08   #22
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
This is PA, who cares about races? Only races here are Terran, Cathaar, internet-geeks & Xandathrii
/me slaps Nadar around with some Zikonian ships
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 14:08   #23
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar

oi but u forgot zik

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 14:39   #24
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm going to go out on the sturdiest limb in history and call this thread a joke. If it actually starts breaking rules I'll be here to save the day though.
My hero!
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 14:40   #25
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorsdown
oi but u forgot zik
no he didn't :P
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 18:54   #26
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

"I'm as calm as a Belgian," the flamboyant 47-year-old told a reporter, using a popular Lithuanian saying.

heh

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 18:28   #27
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Patrician is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
How is it anything of the sort?

It's a joke. Gosh, I thought -you- would have known me better than that.

racist

BlueTuba
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:59   #28
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrician
racist
Shut up Tuba scum

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:26   #29
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

i laugh eventho i couldnt look at webbies yet stupid connetction etc....
plz carry on gentlemen
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:26   #30
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

i laugh eventho i couldnt look at webbies yet stupid connetction etc....
plz carry on gentlemen
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 17:13   #31
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Since it isn't a secret anymore: Yes, it is true, Mr. Rolandas Paksas was indeed the former LDK member who used stolen cc-information to pay for several LDK accounts in rd 6.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 14:52   #32
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

Now Rolandas Paksas, LDK member is being kicked out of our alliance, as we are getting more prooves that he did cheat. Even tho he had my vouch, now i am realising a mistake i did by accepting him to our community. Several proofs left and Paksas is out of our community.
________
EXTREME VAPORIZER

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:52.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 14:53   #33
VVV
[***]

VVV is an unknown quantity at this point

gg lrytas !!!
respect
R4 = 46:10:3 = Bajoras Shlekta of Akmenine Tvirtove / LDK HC, Xanadu
R5 = 29:14:1 = ScrooGe of Piggybank / LDK HC, Xanadu
R6 = 26:9:13 = Scrooge of Hansa / LDK, Xanadu
R7 = 31:1:5 = Maxwell Smart Agent 86 of Get Smart / LDK, Xanadu
R8 = 47:6:9 = BETA 0 of I hate this game / LDK
R9 = Scanner
R9.5 = 4:5:13 = R6 Winner of Mandate of Heaven / LDK
VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:26   #34
nORB
Useless_Painkiller

nORB is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrytas
Now Rolandas Paksas, LDK member is being kicked out of our alliance, as we are getting more prooves that he did cheat. Even tho he had my vouch, now i am realising a mistake i did by accepting him to our community. Several proofs left and Paksas is out of our community.
What was his real nick in LDK ?
I can't play with scum because I left this wonderful game. Maybe things will change in some future rounds
r5 – 29:14:10 Depeche Domain of Useless Garbage (in own time #2 galaxy) (CROSSFARMING - quick way to high ranks)
r6 – 12:24:11 Painkiller of Uninvited Guest (in own time #7 galaxy) (FREEZING HUMAN - no kill no fun)
r7 – 28:9:6 Violator of Hidden Pain (BASHING MONSTER - c28 horror)
r8 – 21:2:4 The dead of night of Pain in the ass (sucking TERRAN - too many powerful sentinels)
r9 – 15:4:8 lamers outside of n00b inside (PIGGYBACKING MASTER - after WEET split)
r9.5 – 40:10:2 Painless_userKiller of Useless_Painkiller ( #8 in the UNIVERSE )
I'm simply LDK member who don't want to occupy any post of having any additional worries
nORB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 18:17   #35
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Comedy post from lrytas
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 07:00   #36
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

lol @ zhil and jester
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:29   #37
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrytas
Marry me?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:19   #38
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking Re: LDK Caught At Last

oh boy... another of these very funny threads. by Zh|l ....
come on... get a life boy.... :snowman:

LDK
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=

Last edited by Torjus; 17 Dec 2003 at 12:55.
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 22:45   #39
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torjus
oh boy... another of these very funny threats by Zh|l ....
come on... get a life boy.... :snowman:

LDK

Threats?

WTF

I didnt exactly spend valuable time on reading that story and creating this thread.

Read things first.

Gee...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:29   #40
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

Quote:

*shudder*

meet flashback then ?

cant be worse than the KG and Focht incodent
:Twins:

that scared everone who saw it for life
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:17   #41
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

lol

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ğ] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 23:54   #42
logamus

does anyone else ejaculate blood when they laugh?
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 03:55   #43
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_OPPS
meet flashback then ?

cant be worse than the KG and Focht incodent
:Twins:

that scared everone who saw it for life
you were just jealous that we didnt invite you aswell, lenin :gollum:
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 01:04   #44
darklegions

darklegions is an unknown quantity at this point

hey queen :-)
rnd4 136:8:18 Something of SOmething, dont remmber exactly
rnd 5 1:16:xx Again, i dont remember
rnd 6 26:14:xx Fun round
rnd7 onwards, retired
darklegions is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 23:22   #45
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point

Caught us bare handed. Shame
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 09:58   #46
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox
Caught us bare handed. Shame
Did you mean redhanded?
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 02:10   #47
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point

ldk were are? l33t leave thembe
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 02:11   #48
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

stan u gay answer my pm :/
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 10:22   #49
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Threats?

WTF

I didnt exactly spend valuable time on reading that story and creating this thread.

Read things first.

Gee...
Thinking it *might* have been a typo....

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 02:59   #50
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

/me waves

just passin through out of boredom

hi Zhil, QD, dreadnoob, TK, RJ, etc :-)

oh... right... and BOOO LDK.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote