User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2006, 22:36   #1
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about
Official eXilition Announcement

eXilition will not play round 20.

On behalf of the eX command team
Cartman
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 22:48   #2
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Official eXilition Announcement

nice to see ya guys play this round and last hope to see ya all back soon.
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 22:57   #3
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Guess there's nothing left to prove then.

Was a fantastic round, tho tirying 1.. thx for every1 who helped to make it happen. You guys are the best, not just in the obvious sense.
Can just hope and pray the decision is final, so I don't ever have to signup again.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:02   #4
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

playing 2 rounds in a row really burnt u guys out eh
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:08   #5
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

I blame the wrinkle on my forehead and the grey hair above my skull.

PA did that!

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:15   #6
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
playing 2 rounds in a row really burnt u guys out eh
maybe noone cares about a shitty browser game anymore
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:18   #7
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

some ppl play it cause they like the ppl they play it with
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:25   #8
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

some people play so hardcore that they set aside rl abit and therefore naturally gets tired and wants a break
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:34   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Some people should learn to combine online 'life' and real life
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:35   #10
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

u do not usually win a round by having a rl :P
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:41   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Any alliance with 60 of me would win easily
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:50   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I want this dude Some People in my alliance. Does anyone have his IRC nick?
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 00:20   #13
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
gone off me
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 01:11   #14
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Well another sad day for PA (as predicted) when a decent alliance wont play.

lets hope a decent alliance stands up and provides a challenge, and not let the shit alliances win.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 01:44   #15
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

It was decided that not much of the command had time to play the game as we would have wanted to. Anyway mabye we'll be back someday.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 01:49   #16
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
Dude, nobody has cared since 2002... well, except when we cared at the end of this round, and that was only for like 2 weeks because we wanted to increase our epenises and laugh at the other galaxies for letting us win when at tick ~200 they were rank 1 and we were ranked 80
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 01:59   #17
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

You mean thats the first time you've* done anything tangible since 2002.

*'a group you've been playing with' is probably more appropriate.

@cura: you're either very witty or a total fool.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:03   #18
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
u do not usually win a round by having a rl :P
ascendancy begs to differ
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Dude, nobody has cared since 2002... well, except when we cared at the end of this round, and that was only for like 2 weeks because we wanted to increase our epenises and laugh at the other galaxies for letting us win when at tick ~200 they were rank 1 and we were ranked 80
i dislike it when someone who provided nothing at all for our galaxy until we donated him nearly half his end of round score speaks for the galaxy, even if it was in jest. a good number of our galaxy cared a lot, throughout the round.

ps i hope you were also joking about the noone has cared thing, i can't tell
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 06:31   #19
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

well the one outstanding task is to win three in a row.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 08:06   #20
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Does this mean nobody will win?

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 08:24   #21
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Means we start going by golf scoring. Lowest wins
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 10:24   #22
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
ascendancy begs to differ
i dislike it when someone who provided nothing at all for our galaxy until we donated him nearly half his end of round score speaks for the galaxy, even if it was in jest. a good number of our galaxy cared a lot, throughout the round.

i said usually :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
well the one outstanding task is to win three in a row.
there will always be outstanding tasks no matter what u do.. ie. winning 4 in a row.. then 5 etc.. and filling top100 etc :P
we have won 4/4 played and 2 in a row now so we are happy
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:34   #23
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

I guess these new anti eX alliances that were forming for round 20 have less of a purpose now.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:51   #24
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Hammer heads together, ehh?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:00   #25
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
He seems a bit skitzophrenic tho, so ND will pass on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
@cura: you're either very witty or a total fool.
I prefer to think I'm incredibly witty.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:25   #26
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
I guess these new anti eX alliances that were forming for round 20 have less of a purpose now.
If their purpose was to beat eXilition and not actually win themselves they were a waste of time anyway.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:27   #27
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If their purpose was to beat eXilition and not actually win themselves they were a waste of time anyway.
Im sure they were under the opinion beating eX would pave the way for finishing #1.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 14:02   #28
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You mean thats the first time you've* done anything tangible since 2002.
Yes :crymeariver:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome

The whole post was a joke, the fact that you were annoyed by it makes me want to cry.

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, didn't eXilition enter round 13 just to beat 1up? they all had an "anti-1up spirit" and I can recall them stating that they are playing to beat 1up. I also remember logs from round 14 where SkyHead was telling his BG (who play/ed for eXi) to "keep their anti-1up spirit"
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 14:15   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Something wicked that way went
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 14:33   #30
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really, the two are pretty synonymous.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 17:56   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh my what will pig do with his time next round if he has no alliance to abuse on the forums? :crymeariver:
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 18:10   #32
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ashame to be honest, congratulations on round 19. Hopefully see you round 21.

Nice win.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 18:35   #33
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Well another sad day for PA (as predicted) when a decent alliance wont play.

lets hope a decent alliance stands up and provides a challenge, and not let the shit alliances win.
Forest you say that like they are not going to return. Exi have said this many times before and returned. They will most likely return in 1 round or 2

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 18:39   #34
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

I guess there will be 4 small alliance that will merge to exilition for victory...
so keep your eyes open
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 18:41   #35
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

so next round will be exciting then...now that we know eXi wont win

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 19:57   #36
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
I guess there will be 4 small alliance that will merge to exilition for victory...
so keep your eyes open
ooh witty...nabb
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 22:44   #37
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Congrats on the round win eXilition.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 23:14   #38
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all

Now i'm impressed.

If you add this sig to your CV, any company will hire you.
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 23:41   #39
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Could result in some nice gameplay though.
Like in round 4, Xanadu's goal was to not let Fury win. What happened after that is in the history books.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 01:41   #40
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

What a shame. All that pent up anti eXi feeling is just going to have to wait.

Congrats on the win eXi. You really should go for the turkey. (3 in a row)
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 03:16   #41
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

so this leaves TGV the run away favourites?
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 06:56   #42
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
exilition just realized this game was shitty?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 12:32   #43
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

To be honest its the same trick that has been pulled before. Everyone* feels stupid as they let eXi creep up on them to win again, so now eXi take this round off and everyone gets over it, they then come back and nobody is anti-eXi as much anymore. Same shit different day.

*except the few who rule (see pigs "We Told you so" thread)
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 13:14   #44
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
To be honest its the same trick that has been pulled before. Everyone* feels stupid as they let eXi creep up on them to win again, so now eXi take this round off and everyone gets over it, they then come back and nobody is anti-eXi as much anymore. Same shit different day.

*except the few who rule (see pigs "We Told you so" thread)
Oh dear,

If eXil won r20, 21... 29 by request, u'd still have that stupid reflection staring straight back at ya from the mirrow.

Atleast I don't play games for any1's pleasure except for my own.

Ğragons

Unread 11 Dec 2006, 13:40   #45
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Oh dear,

If eXil won r20, 21... 29 by request, u'd still have that stupid reflection staring straight back at ya from the mirrow.

Atleast I don't play games for any1's pleasure except for my own.
pleasure? you mean your own addiction
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 13:46   #46
lizardking
tappajahai!

I surrender
|o|

Ğragons

Unread 11 Dec 2006, 15:40   #47
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Sure, you're free to think this is some cunning plan to win round 21 or whatever. I, personally, am tired with the game as a whole. After dicussions within the eX command, I think it's a safe assumption to say the entire command team is tired of the game, or unable due to rl to continue playing at the standards we would want for eX. You won't see eX in the rankings round 20, and if I were to bet, I'd put money on you not seeing eX there round 21 aswell. I'm not saying we wont play any future rounds, I'm simply saying for once there's no plans in the book to play any future rounds at this point.

Anyway I certainly won't be around after I get my internet disconnected in a few days--so good luck to other alliances who wish to persue a win in round 20.

If/when eX do return, I'm sure bwtmc or kaifux will call me like they did round 18
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21

Last edited by NitinA; 11 Dec 2006 at 15:48.
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 15:47   #48
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

I also have an announcement to make.

I will _not_ play round 20.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 20:02   #49
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I, personally, am tired with the game as a whole. After dicussions within the eX command, I think it's a safe assumption to say the entire command team is tired of the game, or unable due to rl to continue playing at the standards we would want for eX.
You know I bloody hated this game for some of rounds already. If someone ever plans to play again I'll just take all the tools away and make sure it won't happen
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 21:05   #50
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Sure, you're free to think this is some cunning plan to win round 21 or whatever. I, personally, am tired with the game as a whole. After dicussions within the eX command, I think it's a safe assumption to say the entire command team is tired of the game, or unable due to rl to continue playing at the standards we would want for eX. You won't see eX in the rankings round 20, and if I were to bet, I'd put money on you not seeing eX there round 21 aswell. I'm not saying we wont play any future rounds, I'm simply saying for once there's no plans in the book to play any future rounds at this point.

Anyway I certainly won't be around after I get my internet disconnected in a few days--so good luck to other alliances who wish to persue a win in round 20.

If/when eX do return, I'm sure bwtmc or kaifux will call me like they did round 18
I never intended to mean that its some super plan for eXi to win round 21. Im just stating that its the same thing that won you previous rounds, people forgetting about eXi and having other grudges from the round that eX sat out. I dont think eXi will have planned a round in advance by not playing so they win the next, but i do think eXi would have had a hell of a fight on there hands round 21 due to the fact they won this round and the last.