User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Oct 2006, 21:54   #51
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: eXilition are ranked #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Angels couldn’t make the right political decision if they were the only alliance in the game.
Oh really?

Quote:
Omen and ND you say? Then why don’t yah?
Because we're busy with the 269 planets we are fighting against, and obviously it wouldn't be in ND's interests in participating in that fight if it'd take that to eventually be able to engange eXilition if needed.

Quote:
your ability read a post is exceeded only by your ability to make sound political decisions.
You shouldn't put all Omen political descisions on my tab, as I didn't do the most recent descisions. If this is what you are refering to. If you're talking about the history of Omen, then, there's a lot of different views to it. R17 was my first round as a high commander, and while I admittedly did mistakes then, certain other alliances contributed to the outcome equally well by doing stupid things. R18 I ended up again mysteriously with myself ganged on by three alliances, while I was trying to discuss with a few of the named alliances about a deal hitting the current #1.

And what comes to this round, I would like to press, that even if I so would have wanted, all Omen political descisions during the round so far have not been made with consultation from me.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 22:16   #52
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

The thing is, people ARE hitting exilition. Quite hard may I add. That kind of cancels out half of the posts in the thread.

Could they be hit harder? Sure. Are they just cruising by? Nope. Sadly noone playing the game right now can beat them. Whats worse is when they finally stop playing PA, and an alliance that got owned by them multiple rounds finally wins, It won't mean shit.
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 02:47   #53
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Keizari you act like omen is the only one getting hit by multiple alliances at once.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 03:44   #54
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

sadly enough i want 1up to win......and trust me.....thats as sad as it goes atm
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 03:59   #55
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
Keizari you act like omen is the only one getting hit by multiple alliances at once.
strong with the force this one is
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 05:39   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

eXilition have the best playerbase in terms of fleet usage. That isn't something that goes away in just one round. That said I'd still be staggeringly surprised if eX win. In the end it might just boil down to the simple maths of fleet slots.
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 06:05   #57
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

whatever. This is boring.
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 06:13   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
whatever. This is boring.
Yeah normally when I'm playing PA there are all these naked supermodels dancing in the background while I keep half an eye on the 4-3 European cup final between Barcelona 2005 and Brazil 1970 in the background.
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 06:26   #59
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah normally when I'm playing PA there are all these naked supermodels dancing in the background while I keep half an eye on the 4-3 European cup final between Barcelona 2005 and Brazil 1970 in the background.
I don't knwo whats sadder, that the drugs you take are sending you delusional about having supermodels dancing behind you, or that you seem to be watching fifa 06 on your ps2 and think its real on the telly :/
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 10:10   #60
Wolf_FIN
aka Werewolf

Wolf_FIN is infamous around these parts

ooh shameless ppl exilition wont win this round as an alliance though i suspect theyr hideing members in ToF since ToF has never been this big before its nice to see though if ToF is doing this on their own and not bye hidden members. ToF for #1 i second that would be something new for the game
r6 31:18:4 Wolf_Fin of [Cell]BC/[Deus]
r7 23:6:11 Fenris of [RaH]BC
r8 21:7:6 Fenris of Howling Bloodlust 31mill 2,8k rocks [RaH]BC
r9 41:10:9 M33pM33p of The roidrunner[RaH]BC
R9.5 33:2:9 The Love Boat Will Be Making Another Run 3543 37.991.952 [LDK]
r 20 2 5 11 TheLoveBoat IsComeingForYou Zik 821 [RaH] VGN
r 26 8:2:6 Werewolf NoX Zik 1736 6116805
R 46 FaNG BC/DC
Wolf_FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 10:11   #61
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_FIN
ooh shameless ppl exilition wont win this round as an alliance though i suspect theyr hideing members in ToF since ToF has never been this big before its nice to see though if ToF is doing this on their own and not bye hidden members. ToF for #1 i second that would be something new for the game
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 10:51   #62
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Who are all these multiple alliances that keep hitting specific alliances? 'The great dark matter' alliance?

No one is allied but everyone is specifically targeted by multiple alliances. Logic dictates that someone is talking out their ass.

And to Keizari. It’s not strange that the third party won’t join if you won’t let it.
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 11:02   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Who are all these multiple alliances that keep hitting specific alliances? 'The great dark matter' alliance?

No one is allied but everyone is specifically targeted by multiple alliances. Logic dictates that someone is talking out their ass.
Maybe alliance targetting is switching from night to night? Although that does cause one to question how everyone decides who to hit, perhaps names drawn from a hat?
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 11:18   #64
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Why bother? They're ~17m behind Angels/Omen atm. Would take quite a lot of time and effort to catch up the cap.

Out of date in politics this round but I'd guess top alliances r busy sorting themselves out atm..
Not if they take members from thoose alliances

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 14:43   #65
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Probably not, I'd say the wheel has been spinning.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 21:46   #66
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

I agree, send all your ships at eXilition before they win!

heh.
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 22:00   #67
rain

rain can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Why bother? They're ~17m behind Angels/Omen atm. Would take quite a lot of time and effort to catch up the cap.

Out of date in politics this round but I'd guess top alliances r busy sorting themselves out atm..
Would take 17 one-mil-score-planets to catch up, not quite a lot of time, I´d say 1 to 3 minutes to add those planets to tag, depending on HCs inet/PC speed.
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 23:01   #68
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

isnt there a rule that a planet doesnt takes with him his score when he joins a new alliance?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 23:54   #69
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
isnt there a rule that a planet doesnt takes with him his score when he joins a new alliance?
10 points for you!
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 00:13   #70
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Most of the times i sit on the side lines, but there is an alternative view which doesnt seem to being explored. Everyone is commenting about exi, is ascendancy also hiding people out of tag again. Do the main alliances all have ascendancy people in their alliance hiding ? are ascendancy planning to remove their big scores from the main alliances therefore giving Exi the win by default therefore showing what a waste of time all this fence sitting stuff actually is ?

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 00:19   #71
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

[SH]Valle is an unknown quantity at this point

is that so?
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 01:20   #72
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
Would take 17 one-mil-score-planets to catch up, not quite a lot of time, I´d say 1 to 3 minutes to add those planets to tag, depending on HCs inet/PC speed.
Zomg your reply made my eyes bleed.

I can't wait till the end of the round when we can say grats cocks...turns out we didnt have anyone hiding out of tag cause these replys are tedious.

EXILITION DO NOT HAVE PEOPLE HIDING OUT OF TAG.

This propaganda is getting old and irratating like herpes.

Tomkat gave it to me.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 01:28   #73
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK - here's a question. Has anyone got anything to substantiate that Exilition has planets out of tag?
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 01:36   #74
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Of course eXi dont have players out of tag. They are just quite simply the best group of players in one tag at the monrnt.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 01:41   #75
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
Of course eXi dont have players out of tag. They are just quite simply the best group of players in one tag at the monrnt.
But can you substantiate that?
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 01:50   #76
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
ill tell you tomorrow when im not drunk

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 02:11   #77
Chika

I don't like speaking when I only know part of the story, but I did hear about ascendancy housing some of exi's bigger planets mixed with scanners.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 02:46   #78
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I don't like speaking when I only know part of the story, but I did hear about ascendancy housing some of exi's bigger planets mixed with scanners.
Chika plz pm me on irc, (can find me in #exilition).

Quote:
OK - here's a question. Has anyone got anything to substantiate that Exilition has planets out of tag?
I agree, can ANY alliance plz come forward if their intel shows "numerous" planets inthe top 100 that are alliance-less. If you fit this criteria your intel fkn sucks. If your intel department isnt remedial then you will know that eX DO NOT harbour planets out of tag. When planets are added to tag (atm from 38ish to 42) then its because we actually recruited player, i know its hard to believe but even exilition recruits.

This dicussion is getting so annoying that it actually made me post. I know want to cry myself to sleep.

Night.

Last edited by ChipZ^; 28 Oct 2006 at 02:52.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 03:05   #79
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

When did an alliance need out of tag planets to add new recruits? Why did Keizari imply that Angels was the problem when in fact he himself was the moron? How many legs does the eight-legged horse of Odin have?

Hmm…
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 03:09   #80
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I find it slightly amusing that everyone fears eXilition due to their ability to recruit more players when you instead should look at how good their current planets is. I wouldnt be suprised if their activity and teamwork would make them able to pass other alliances just based on that. I dont know if its good enough to get to 1st but its surely a possibility.

In other games there have been examples of a smaller higher active group have strategically and tactically outclassed other alliances but that is based on the fact that they have simply just not seen them as a threat.

Given that fact, any alliance in this game is a threat to the alliances with the ambition to win the game.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 03:21   #81
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
When did an alliance need out of tag planets to add new recruits? Why did Keizari imply that Angels was the problem when in fact he himself was the moron?
Care to elaborate?
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 03:51   #82
Treveler

I definitely got the impression from your posts that Angels was the problem in your attempt to deal with the biggest threat to your victory.

Then as far as I know Angels has no more interest in hitting Omen then Omen has hitting Angels.

Sooo whats the problem?
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 08:07   #83
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, but if they have planets that haven't tagged up, it doesn't matter, the full score would come with them. You're contributed score only drops if you leave one alliance to join another. This is why a late tagging of members who haven't joined another tag all round would be a quite successful way of deception.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 08:48   #84
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
I agree, can ANY alliance plz come forward if their intel shows "numerous" planets inthe top 100 that are alliance-less. If you fit this criteria your intel fkn sucks. If your intel department isnt remedial then you will know that eX DO NOT harbour planets out of tag. When planets are added to tag (atm from 38ish to 42) then its because we actually recruited player, i know its hard to believe but even exilition recruits.
Can you substantiate this?
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 08:53   #85
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Exilition recruiting to top1 SHOCKER!

even better, lol.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 11:07   #86
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
I definitely got the impression from your posts that Angels was the problem in your attempt to deal with the biggest threat to your victory.

Then as far as I know Angels has no more interest in hitting Omen then Omen has hitting Angels.

Sooo whats the problem?
No no. The problem isn't Angels wanting to hit Omen or Omen wanting to hit Angels - it probably isn't in either sides' interests. The issue with Angels is, that, in my experience this round, they fail to devote themselves onto a common goal and fade when the fence starts appearing sexy. If you agree with them on a common enemy that needs to be dealt with, they're in as there's no risk for them and all the benefit for them, but once it appears less interesting to them they are willing to cancel deals that have been made, and break any given promises in order to sit on the fence.

You won't be involving Angels in a war this round unless they're forced into it. It definately won't be one initiated by them. So, unless the said eXilition starts targetting Angels, they won't be a candidate to hit eXilition even if eXilition would attain a top rank at some point of the round (when it's probably "too late" as the speculants say it).

This said, I'm not sure how many people in the universe want to engage a fight with a potent foe, if their wingmen are going to break off on the first sign of trouble.

Oh, yes, treveler. I wholly forgot. What does this all have to do with calling me a moron? Because didn't come up with anything wittier, you just decided to throw in the kindergarden "oh yer a moroooooon" comment in? I was looking for you to elaborate on what makes me such a moron that you have to post it on a forum thread regarding alliance discussions? There must be some informative or argumentative content to it, I bet lokken would have otherwise dabbled with it, calling people morons on forums just out of thin air with no content whatsoever is rather stupid.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 12:18   #87
Treveler

You are a moron when you tell a potential allied to **** off when they approach you.

You’re a moron when you fight over petty issues while a third party 'walk through the park' to the top spot.

You’re a moron when you as a HC let grudges rule your decisions.

Ohh and it seems I hurt your feelings somewhat. I smell a grudge comming...
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 12:24   #88
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
You are a moron when you tell a potential allied to **** off when they approach you.
Which one did I tell this? I'd like to hear. It must be my alzheimer's again.

Quote:
You’re a moron when you fight over petty issues while a third party 'walk through the park' to the top spot.

You’re a moron when you as a HC let grudges rule your decisions.
The descision to attack Angels was not made by me.

Anything else?
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 12:33   #89
Treveler

Then whoever made that decision is the moron and not you. I apologise.

And I wount name persons on ad but can do so in pm, so check your inbox.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 12:42   #90
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Then whoever made that decision is the moron and not you. I apologise.

And I wount name persons on ad but can do so in pm, so check your inbox.
So the best tactics for ND/Angels/Omen is to not attack each other, try to outgrow each other in gal raid and/or attack the 7th place allaince to secure thier win?

What a fun round.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 13:14   #91
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Its the same core of players who have won every round that they have played under the eXi tag, for this reason, people consider them to be superior to the average PA player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
So the best tactics for ND/Angels/Omen is to not attack each other, try to outgrow each other in gal raid and/or attack the 7th place allaince to secure thier win?

What a fun round.
Your "omg don't hit us" propaganda is as fun as AIDS ffs, its old and boring - what do you care if people keep hitting you? you aren't playing serious anyway...
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 14:32   #92
mens
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Yes, but if they have planets that haven't tagged up, it doesn't matter, the full score would come with them. You're contributed score only drops if you leave one alliance to join another. This is why a late tagging of members who haven't joined another tag all round would be a quite successful way of deception.
i know that, but these guys were talking about us hiding people in other alliances like ToF or something.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 14:40   #93
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
i know that, but these guys were talking about us hiding people in other alliances like ToF or something.
Obviously jt25man just missed the option of creating 3-4 people tags and merging them into exilition with the newly available alliance merging system.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 14:52   #94
mens
Sheep

ah cool
then we really have a chance of winning
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 15:18   #95
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Your "omg don't hit us" propaganda is as fun as AIDS ffs, its old and boring - what do you care if people keep hitting you? you aren't playing serious anyway...
Where have i said "omg don't hit us".

If an alliance wants a war we will be ready.

But this constant "omg the top 3 allainces should hit the 7th place alliance before they win the round" is getting old and boring. When its so close at the top then who would anyone want to direct firepower away from thier immediate competitors and aim for an alliance that is far from the top?

Im not saying eX will never catch up to the top 3, but atm we are well behind and they have other things to worry about, maye the 4/5/6 place alainces want to block instead and hit us that would be much more sensible :P

As for this "we are not playing serious" we are. We are trying to do our best. We just felt the need to only have our core to enhance the fun of the round.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 15:28   #96
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

For us "not playing serious" means that we don't aim for winning the round. It does NOT mean that we're only farms and don't care about our planets.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 16:34   #97
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Obviously jt25man just missed the option of creating 3-4 people tags and merging them into exilition with the newly available alliance merging system.
Obviously you and all the other conspiracy fanboys missed the option that what eXilition claims is true and that they got no players hiding out of tag / in another allies tag / in 3-4 ppl tags / locked in MacTanzus basement / under my desk / wherever...
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 16:42   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

If I was a HC in the top four alliances I'd get together, split eX into four, and wave the targets for a day solid.

a) it doesn't give eX a straightforward target for retribution
b) they have a shit load of roids
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 16:55   #99
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
Obviously you and all the other conspiracy fanboys missed the option that what eXilition claims is true and that they got no players hiding out of tag / in another allies tag / in 3-4 ppl tags / locked in MacTanzus basement / under my desk / wherever...
Wait, wait, but some are harboured in our tag!
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 17:14   #100
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Its the same core of players who have won every round that they have played under the eXi tag, for this reason, people consider them to be superior to the average PA player.

Dude, it's you who started the "omg hit eXi" propaganda. Not the other way around.

About planets out of tag, we can't 100% prove it (on AD), but by now top alliance should have enough intel to know we really are playing with our current numbers. Also Lok I can substantiate this on irc if you actually want to know.

As for recruiting to #1, read what mens said fs.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote