User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:31   #101
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A request for ND HC

Maybe if Angels had more scanners, they wouldn't be so bitter?
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:34   #102
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
What would that be? Being a dedicated player and scanner round in round out? Giving her all as long as you return the favour?
Tjaah haven't seen that miracle myself, She was once in my galaxy and won't be ever again and then there was that exilition thingy.

My opinions are based on the bad sides of crusie haven't seen the good sides personally and I don't count activity worth anything as there's never lack of active players with better personality.

edited adddition: and thx to these "shining knights of feminists" i'm infamous on these forums now instead of that good old grey. I gues truth hurts. Not to mention just got info that ND actually took her.. if she doesn't go inactive suddenly or something I'm surprised as hell.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 23 Oct 2006 at 15:39.
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:35   #103
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen
Tjaah haven't seen that miracle myself, She was once in my galaxy and won't be ever again and then there was that exilition thingy.

My opinions are based on the bad sides of crusie haven't seen the good sides personally and I don't count activity worth anything as there's never lack of active players with better personality.
Dedication and loyalty aren't activity. Although I do see your point about how if you have only seen the bad side of things. I can't blame you but I can sure as hell preach to you.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:38   #104
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

In think its funny that crusie takes so much shit for playing a war game ruthlessly.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:40   #105
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
personally and I don't count activity worth anything as there's never lack of active players with better personality.
There are few players, and even fewer scanners as active as crusie, so what on earth are you talking about?
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:43   #106
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

was either round 17 or 18 crusie was exileing around galaxies deliberately just to collect information and exiled into my galaxy to get intel on us. Clearly a woman of honour there :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:46   #107
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
There are very few players, and pretty much no scanners as active as crusie, so what on earth are you talking about?
I don't play without my friends(Old school PA crew, real no-life players), And never had problems with scanners. I gues it's all about connections you more than likely know.

I only play now and then PIA myself anymore as it has the old hardcore feeling of pa though 30mins ticks are too much for most. Played one round in Exil, the first one.. and that was plenty for me to decide the quality of pax players and the new version of PA.

Not to mention we where talking crusies personality/actions in game, I have some experience about it. I wanted to say it because I happened to run into to this topic. Anyways once again GL to ND.. let us know how this turned out.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:47   #108
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
was either round 17 or 18 crusie was exileing around galaxies deliberately just to collect information and exiled into my galaxy to get intel on us. Clearly a woman of honour there :P
Theres plenty of honor there. Crusie was doing her best to collect intel for her allies. This is a war game, not a be nice to everyone you meet game.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:49   #109
K-W
Bored

Quote:
I don't play without my friends(Old school PA crew, real no-life players), And never had problems with scanners. I gues it's all about connections you more than likely know.

I only play now and then PIA myself anymore as it has the old hardcore feeling of pa though 30mins ticks are too much for most. Played one round in Exil, the first one.. and that was plenty for me to decide the quality of pax players and the new version of PA.

Not to mention we where talking crusies personality/actions in game, I have some experience about it. I wanted to say it because I happened to run into to this topic. Anyways once again GL to ND.. let us know how this turned out.
ND aquired one of the best scanners in the game and everyone who thinks this is somehow bad for ND because crusie hurt your feelings at some point is a bit daft.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:57   #110
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
ND aquired one of the best scanners in the game and everyone who thinks this is somehow bad for ND because crusie hurt your feelings at some point is a bit daft.
Feelings lol, mate When my gal member dissapears mid game from top5 galaxy I might be bit angry.. but that's just one stain, then there was the exilition affair and before that the dragons one I believe.

Dunno how in gods name crusie can be one of the best scanners, but I gues it depends on quality of players again. Anyways we'll see how she does in ND, I have my doubts but we'll see.

yeah and she was the 1337 spy as well, as mentioned above.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:11   #111
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Feelings lol, mate When my gal member dissapears mid game from top5 galaxy I might be bit angry.. but that's just one stain, then there was the exilition affair and before that the dragons one I believe.
I feel so sorry for you, really I do.

Quote:
Dunno how in gods name crusie can be one of the best scanners, but I gues it depends on quality of players again. Anyways we'll see how she does in ND, I have my doubts but we'll see.
Geee, I dunno, maybe she is very active and builds lots of amps? I dont think you need God to tell you how someone can be a good scanner.

We get it LordNieminen, you're bitter and you think you're better than us. Its a very convincing argument.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:26   #112
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

heh doesn't matter where I play as I have played everywhere, I like qebab to certain extent and don't like all pro-crusie knights trying to bash him just because he's talking in my opinion truth about crusie on certain issues.

I'm just wanting to see how many of these shiny knights there are on these forums so I'll know for future reference who's worth taking seriously if I return to PA.

Better than the rest of you, if you can play week with just 4h's a sleep per day and rest 16/24h then your as active as me but as I said activity means jackshit. About skills.. when in gods name does PA/PIA needed any skills.. especially these days of prelaunch feature and bcalcs not to mention cheating or choosing right alliance to that formula of success.

Can't say I consider myself better than rest, just that I count activity and cooperating with your own team and not bailing out without joint aproval quite important especially when playing in fixed galaxies.

Do you have anything real to say expect that i'm bitter for saying facts about crusie what I have personally seen/experienced. People can make they'r own mind without you trying to accuse those of us who actually speak of the not so polished side of crusie you seem to love.

If you have facts state them, instead of attacking those who just post they'r own personal experiences of person under the microscope.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:48   #113
K-W
Bored

Quote:
heh doesn't matter where I play as I have played everywhere, I like qebab to certain extent and don't like all pro-crusie knights trying to bash him just because he's talking in my opinion truth about crusie on certain issues.
I take it you didnt read the post where qebab apologized to crusie and explained that he was mistaken about what happened?

Quote:
I'm just wanting to see how many of these shiny knights there are on these forums so I'll know for future reference who's worth taking seriously if I return to PA.
Heres a tip oh great one. I am not pro-crusie. I know full well that she is capable of screwing me over if she wants to. I also know that she is capable of being an extremely valuable ally if she wants to. I dont get caught up in personal grudges like you apparently do and assume that everyone who has ever upset me must be some horrible player who can never help anyone ever.

Quote:
Do you have anything real to say expect that i'm bitter for saying facts about crusie what I have personally seen/experienced. People can make they'r own mind without you trying to accuse those of us who actually speak of the not so polished side of crusie you seem to love.
So now im a crusie lover? Wow you are full of such mature arguments. Got any other playground insults to toss at me between bouts of bragging about how great you are?
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:58   #114
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Did you read that I agree with Qebab on certain points, not all.

heh, I didn't make this personal. I'm just annoyed towards you and your all talk about me being bitter. And the "mommy like" I really feel sorry for you stuff sounds like you can't do anything else and I haven't seen a single fact from you or experience exception being that crusie can scan.. who can't? who can't be online to scan when they know when fleets land.. who says she doesn't ask when she would have to be awake to scan.. who says she can't calc the difference from that to know your BG/alliances/gals launch times.. who says she can't tell those to others before your own BG/alliance members know even they'r own LT as leaders told this to they'r "valuable" scanner.

Atleast you admitted that crusie changes her mind as she wishes.. that makes her unreliable in long run aka doesn't follow trough her decisions. If That isn't a problem to any alliance when these changes of heart come during middle of round. I would say that's my opinion of her, she is unreliable in long run and as we have seen.. will she ever get back to those numerous alliances she has been kicked out.. doubt it unless some fanboy get's a HC seat in those alliances.

I would be quite carefull if I would be leading alliance of taking people like that onboard as you never would know what your getting.

That's the point in my msg's, I liked ND and still do like some of the dinosaurs there thus I have motive from that side of the thing aswell to warn them.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 17:03   #115
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

there's no point in this discussion, those who are on the right side of crusie will defend her, those who she has wronged (MOST(NOT ALL!) of the time however i find that this is after she is wronged herself) will of course, criticise her. crusie can be an exceptionally useful player, but also can be rather harmful. that's all anyone really needs to know. let's move onto happier discussions! like how terrible that click movie with adam sandler is.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 17:30   #116
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Did you read that I agree with Qebab on certain points, not all.
You claimed that what he said about crusie was the truth in your opinion, when even Qebab admits he was mistaken. But of course you assumed crusie must have done something wrong, because you dont like crusie. And you also assume that everyone who doesnt agree with you must be a crusie lover, because you dont like crusie.

Quote:
heh, I didn't make this personal. I'm just annoyed towards you
...right

Quote:
all talk about me being bitter. And the "mommy like" I really feel sorry for you stuff sounds like you can't do anything else and I haven't seen a single fact from you or experience exception being that crusie can scan.. who can't? who can't be online to scan when they know when fleets land.. who says she doesn't ask when she would have to be awake to scan.. who says she can't calc the difference from that to know your BG/alliances/gals launch times.. who says she can't tell those to others before your own BG/alliance members know even they'r own LT as leaders told this to they'r "valuable" scanner.
But you are bitter. And you know nothing about Planetarion if you think there are plenty of scanners who are as active as her.

Of course crusie could be betraying her alliance. Anyone COULD be betraying thier alliance. But should we assume that crusie must be betraying her alliance because she betrayed you? Does that make any sense at all?

Quote:
Atleast you admitted that crusie changes her mind as she wishes.. that makes her unreliable in long run aka doesn't follow trough her decisions. If That isn't a problem to any alliance when these changes of heart come during middle of round. I would say that's my opinion of her, she is unreliable in long run and as we have seen.. will she ever get back to those numerous alliances she has been kicked out.. doubt it unless some fanboy get's a HC seat in those alliances.
Admitted? Huh? Contrary to your imagination, I am not a crusie lover, crusie defender, or any other such thing. I dont flirt with her on irc, I am not friends with her, I have however played with her as an ally for a few rounds now and I also know the facts about what happened this round.

Quote:
I would be quite carefull if I would be leading alliance of taking people like that onboard as you never would know what your getting.
Thats the thing. I DO know what I am getting with crusie, the good, the bad, the ugly, etc. She isnt a loyal to the death alliance member, and she isnt some demon bitch who tries to betray everyone she plays with. She is a hard worker with a strong personality and as long as you know what your getting, you can work with her just fine.

Last edited by K-W; 23 Oct 2006 at 17:38.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 18:06   #117
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Right. As ND HC - thanks for the warning.

Appreciate your concern. ish.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 18:20   #118
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
god help you if you took crusie. I think ND is making an ass out of itself if they take crusie and she does the usual crusie move these days.

edited: Just remembered only reason why crusie get's away with these stuff is that she's a she. You know.. every young guy wants to play knight/defender of womens rights etc.. some olders as well. I would say to these guys get a life and learn that the opposite sex isn't always the good party in relationships. (Before I get flamed about having a grudge against opposite sex.. I don't have, you just learn things when you grow up and get to know other people and how they'r relationships are going)

this statement is completely freaking rediculous. We took a good scanner, who has pulled her weight, and done a good job for us. She was invited to play for us because I know, from experience that she will do exactly that, play well, and help her alliance do the best it possibly can.

I'm a married father or 2 boys, loyal to my wife, and I'm damn near old enough to be Crusie's father. Her being female, or even the fact that she's easy to look at had absolutely nothing to do with anything. The ND HC recuited Crusie because she IS one of the best scanners in the game, period.
Perhaps you should learn that to assume is the mother of all F*** ups... with that in mind, the only one here in this particular comment making an ass out of themselves... is you I'm afraid

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 23 Oct 2006 at 18:42.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 18:55   #119
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I fail to see the logic in some of the "morale" in this thread. The people angry at ND for recruiting Crusie seems to go to no end for slandering a person that NewDawn sees as a asset to their alliance.

Let me just ask this retorical question to the ones critisising ND for doing this: Since you all know how awful she is, why dont you just shut up and let ND destroy themselves? For me it seems illogical to do anything else..

Stop moaning, you lost, ND won, and Crusie plays there for the time being. End of discussion.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 18:58   #120
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There is no doubt about crusie's ability and commitment to her alliance - she seems to pissed off a few of her opponents.

I think what some people have failed to detect is this. There is no problem with crusie being female. Some of the best players i've had the pleasure to play with titch, QueenDax, PiaZava all good HC, all female. There should be no problem with a female being good at the game. Quite honestly if you aren't shit, I don't give a monkeys if you are a martian.

What is wrong for some players is when individuals use their sexuality to get on in the game (and there is certainly one more beyond crusie who comes to mind). Some choose to forgive and forget. Some see it as an irrevocable error. For me this is an issue where there isn't much debate - you have an opinion and that's it.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 18:59   #121
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I fail to see the logic in some of the "morale" in this thread. The people angry at ND for recruiting Crusie seems to go to no end for slandering a person that NewDawn sees as a asset to their alliance.
People were not angry withND for taking her in but with her for leaving. It turns out she didn't willingly leave though. Doesn't change any of her past actions, which is what other people in this thread seems to hold against her.

Edit: High school grammatical errors.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 19:01   #122
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
There is no doubt about crusie's ability and commitment to her alliance - she seems to pissed off a few of her opponents.

I think what some people have failed to detect is this. There is no problem with crusie being female. Some of the best players i've had the pleasure to play with titch, QueenDax, PiaZava all good HC, all female. There should be no problem with a female being good at the game. Quite honestly if you aren't shit, I don't give a monkeys if you are a martian.

What is wrong for some players is when individuals use their sexuality to get on in the game (and there is certainly one more beyond crusie who comes to mind). Some choose to forgive and forget. Some see it as an irrevocable error. For me this is an issue where there isn't much debate - you have an opinion and that's it.
crusie has progressed past that stage quite some while ago and i think certain people need to let it go as well
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 19:10   #123
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Gotta agree with Duck, recruiting someone because that person is a girl is an absurd accusation to be made about anyone in the PA community imo.

Regarding crusie as a player, i've never had any problems with her except she supports Liverpool FC. She was one of the best scanners around when she was Exi R13 and a good DC to boot. R15 she was organising the DC stuff before round then left due to disagreements with HC's which im sure have been mentioned earlier in this thread. I then took over her position as Head DC so i should thank her and curse her for that. cruisie plays the game whether you like her or not, if she is on your side she is a very good player, if she is playing against you or you do something to intentionally insult her (*cough*Forest*cough*) then good luck

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 20:00   #124
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Liverpool FC? dear god! Now I see the problem, poor crusie!
P.S. Still following sissy sports then eh Geezer?

Why dont you kids move on to a real sport like American Football, or at least Rugby?!

On a more serious note crusie has always been civil with me and very active/fast with scans (for which she rocks). In the end it is upto whoever recruits her wether they perceive/want to take the risk. I wish crusie and everyone else the best for this round.

Planetarion is a game remember, the idea is to have fun (yes everyone, not just you).

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 20:14   #125
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
Liverpool FC? dear god! Now I see the problem, poor crusie!
P.S. Still following sissy sports then eh Geezer?

Why dont you kids move on to a real sport like American Football, or at least Rugby?!

On a more serious note crusie has always been civil with me and very active/fast with scans (for which she rocks). In the end it is upto whoever recruits her wether they perceive/want to take the risk. I wish crusie and everyone else the best for this round.

Planetarion is a game remember, the idea is to have fun (yes everyone, not just you).
You dope, Rugby is ahead of American Football, those yanks wear bloody padding and helmets, but Football is a religion and Old Trafford is my Cathedral, Theatre of Dream's (unless your a scouser)

Anyway Zo0f you should play again, i miss you suiciding your fleets because of your lazy ways, and your right it's only a game and sometimes there's nothing better than doing a good stab in the back on some arrogant HC every now and then!!

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 20:39   #126
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer77
sillyness
American Football is the most fun sport ever and we need pads or we (I) would die!

As for suiciding, I barely lost a single ship all round 11. Plus im not lazy im just sexlexic, or is it dyslexic!

Id play again if Ðragons did, but thats about it! Though I cant even get on IRC from here atm which sucks.

Unread 23 Oct 2006, 20:54   #127
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
American Football is the most fun sport ever and we need pads or we (I) would die!

As for suiciding, I barely lost a single ship all round 11. Plus im not lazy im just sexlexic, or is it dyslexic!

Id play again if Ðragons did, but thats about it! Though I cant even get on IRC from here atm which sucks.
Haha Zo0f come to HR we still play forget about dragons \o/
tehn we get you back in the top where you should be

( sorry for offtopic but when I see zo0f need to say it )
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 21:03   #128
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
text
Aww I miss you too Henck (and Seth/Misty/Kenko)!

Unread 23 Oct 2006, 21:06   #129
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

z00f come to 1up
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 21:28   #130
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
crusie has progressed past that stage quite some while ago and i think certain people need to let it go as well
No doubt - but there are things that people never live down in this game, regardless of whether they should let it go or not.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 22:00   #131
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

tjaah, so these days you can do f0k all you want and no-one cares about yer reputation or alliance quitting mid round or hopping or getting fired from few alliances.. and they don't affect anyone's reputation so long as they'r active or seem to regret they'r past actions, sincerely or not. Talking about players generally here as that's the impression I get here.

It wasn't always like that especially not before r10 in pa but I gues times change from those good old uber scrutiny background checks what aren't made anymore as playerbases dwindle and activity goes downwards.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 22:26   #132
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

I could care less about how valuable of a scanner she is or her sexual prowless, the only thing in this thread that is interesting is how the ND peeps keep saying they know the "truth" now, when their version of the truth came from crusie. Comical.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 22:27   #133
jerome

what you know of crusie lordn, is very skewed and biased, she's really not that bad (however one should think twice before accepting her into an alliance as she may/won't mix with certain type of players)
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 22:34   #134
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Tell me Goat, how is the truth doing at getting Angels mil scans at 04:00?
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 22:37   #135
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

I get them eventually. Hows that falling roid count doing for you?
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 22:48   #136
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
what you know of crusie lordn, is very skewed and biased, she's really not that bad (however one should think twice before accepting her into an alliance as she may/won't mix with certain type of players)
Just my past experiences as I said, and yes i'm kinda on the negative side aka biased as I haven't seen any of these supposedly good deeds what would in my books absolve people of their sins as everytime good things happened they ended mid-round to even worse breach of good conduct.

I would have for sure said if there would have been something else than activity as redeeming side but I can't think up anything. I have pretty much made my judgement and my mind isn't easily changed after 2+ major mistakes what I as old pa player consider the way how the game should be played instead of these "new morals" what came to game after pax.

Anyways just post the good sides of crusie, most of the readers will then without a doubt dismiss my opinions, but I won't still tolerate personal attacks on myself just because I said my own opinion according to my own experiences of the player in question.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 23:46   #137
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

And that's the fault of the 'truth'?

When did your roidcount start going up again Goat? Maybe the same day you and Omen started getting jiggy with the NAP.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 23:55   #138
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

LordN you mentioned loyalty in regards to crusie.

If we look at pax r13 she was with eXilition, then r15 she started with eXilition. There was then a slight disagreement. She then went to 1up. r16 1up, r17 1up, r18 1up, r19 she tried to organise a 1up bg in Angels, that didnt work out for various reasons and then she moved to ND after being invited and encouraged by other 1up to play there.

Now lets take these last 6 rounds. What I can see there is loyalty. Ignore round 19 (even though it is still relevant, shows to a certain extent her loyalties lie with the 1up group of people) She has had 2 alliances. In both alliances its members cant have too many bad words to say about her.

I believe in ******** she was a pretty loyal dragon as well (iirc).

Now most people in this game change there alliances more than there underwear. Personally I dont think crusie is one of them.

I believe crusie should post her side of this whole thing, then at least we see both sides of the coin.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 00:00   #139
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
And that's the fault of the 'truth'?

When did your roidcount start going up again Goat? Maybe the same day you and Omen started getting jiggy with the NAP.
when did ND gain the moral highground? last i heard you guys had your hands in a couple of pies yourself

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 00:01   #140
jerome

crusie was actually angels and switched to 1up in r16 i believe, by the way
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 00:02   #141
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
LordN you mentioned loyalty in regards to crusie.

If we look at pax r13 she was with eXilition, then r15 she started with eXilition. There was then a slight disagreement. She then went to 1up. r16 1up, r17 1up, r18 1up, r19 she tried to organise a 1up bg in Angels, that didnt work out for various reasons and then she moved to ND after being invited and encouraged by other 1up to play there.
She started round 16 in Angels, but she finished it in 1up. I also heard stories that she spied on Angels in round 17, but I am not sure what to believe.

I witnessed the situation that lead to her kick/leaving in round 16 though. She basically demanded that her 1up galmate was not to be hit by Angels and the other alliances that we had political relations to that round. Do you consider this a reasonable demand when we were at war with 1up?

No other 1up in a bp with Angels member was given the same protection.

Alki kicked her after a quarrel about that situation, if I am not mistaken.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 00:05   #142
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
when did ND gain the moral highground? last i heard you guys had your hands in a couple of pies yourself
Dibs chocolate or cherry.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 00:11   #143
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Just going to bed now, about the dragons issue you could ask the Dragons HC about it.. but as I have talked with some of them on irc today already. Can't say the feedback towards crusie was anything what could be described as positive feedback.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 01:07   #144
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
I could care less about how valuable of a scanner she is or her sexual prowless, the only thing in this thread that is interesting is how the ND peeps keep saying they know the "truth" now, when their version of the truth came from crusie. Comical.
The truth really isnt in dispute so Im not sure what you are talking about. Mobrulz and crusie never got on the same page about her place in angels, never trusted each other, and got on each others nerves, most of the battlegroup members were going to stay in Angels no matter what, so crusie got kicked. Its really quite simple.

Quote:
tjaah, so these days you can do f0k all you want and no-one cares about yer reputation or alliance quitting mid round or hopping or getting fired from few alliances.. and they don't affect anyone's reputation so long as they'r active or seem to regret they'r past actions, sincerely or not. Talking about players generally here as that's the impression I get here.
No LordNieminen, people care plenty about reputations, people care plenty about alliance quitting mid round, people care plenty about hopping. Those things do certainly effect peoples reputations.

Seriously have you even read this thread? Look at all the negative things said about crusie. Obviously she does have a reputation and I can say with absolute certaintity that her reputation played a role in what happened this round.

But just because someone has a reputation doesnt mean that they should be blacklisted from ever joining an alliance ever. And just because YOU dont trust someone doesnt mean that nobody should ever work with them.

You have a grudge against crusie, you wouldnt work with her again, that is your choice. And if you want to let people know your opinion, and that you dont think they should work with her, fine. Thats perfectly fair. But to insist that PA is crap now because everyone doesnt agree with you is downright silly.

Quote:
It wasn't always like that especially not before r10 in pa but I gues times change from those good old uber scrutiny background checks what aren't made anymore as playerbases dwindle and activity goes downwards.
What are you talking about? Shipjumping has existed since day one of planetarion and high score players have never ever had a problem finding an alliance who would take them. Fury, Legion, and everyone else accepted ship jumpers all the time and alliances have accepted people with very questionable pasts all the time. Heck even cheaters have generally managed to find new alliances all throughout planetarion history. I dont know what game you are talking about but it certainly isnt Planetarion.

Last edited by K-W; 24 Oct 2006 at 02:23.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 05:07   #145
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
There's a place on the side of Rte. 1 between St. Stephen and St. John, New Brunswick that has wild blueberry pies for $5, made from blueberries picked on the premises. They'll sell you 3 forks and napkins as part of the 'picnic pack' for $.25. It's great - but we didn't buy the forks - we ate it with our hands.

Your intel is really good. This happened like 3 months ago. freaky. :/
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 09:34   #146
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
It's great - but we didn't buy the forks - we ate it with our hands.
How can we wield the knife if we're so stupid we eat with our hands?
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 10:19   #147
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
She started round 16 in Angels
Why did Angels HC take her back in round 19 then? If she was so bad etc. All I can say when she was in 1up it was a pleasure to play with her. Against her I can imagine one would be rather envious especially considering she is generally good at what she does.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 10:30   #148
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
exactly.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 10:40   #149
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Why did Angels HC take her back in round 19 then? If she was so bad etc. All I can say when she was in 1up it was a pleasure to play with her. Against her I can imagine one would be rather envious especially considering she is generally good at what she does.
They wanted her BG?

ps. have you read that famous race guide she made for exilition in the ancient times?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 10:48   #150
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
The truth really isnt in dispute so Im not sure what you are talking about. Mobrulz and crusie never got on the same page about her place in angels, never trusted each other, and got on each others nerves, most of the battlegroup members were going to stay in Angels no matter what, so crusie got kicked. Its really quite simple.
Im not saying angels is blameless, but any idea that crusie is just some poor innocent victum is just retarded.