User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Oct 2006, 22:16   #151
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Wrong again.
you havent been in the interworkings of PE in a few rounds. There was most definately some greediness at the top.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 22:54   #152
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

So, Angels blocking with ND huh?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 23:04   #153
Error

Error is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really nice

wasn't forrest omem, and then you left or something.

Do i win a medal omen are now in the convo, who did they planet nap block recently.

Proud to have been ND
Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 23:07   #154
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error

Do i win a medal omen are now in the convo, who did they planet nap block recently.
Omen has no planetary, alliancewide, or galactic non-aggression pacts as for the moment I am writing this statement.

edit.
added the s to the pact.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 23:09   #155
Error

Error is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Omen has no planetary, alliancewide, or galactic non-aggression pacts as for the moment I am writing this statement.

edit.
added the s to the pact.

I was being Sarcastic and i was in no way having a dig at omen.

Oh well did we ever actually get the logs? lol

Proud to have been ND
Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 23:21   #156
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Oh well did we ever actually get the logs? lol
I heard on irc that they just let him in. I'd still like to see that log though
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 23:27   #157
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:

edit.
added the s to the pact.
Except to other Omen members, right?

How's about full fledged allies? Or non-formal agreements?

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 23:38   #158
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Except to other Omen members, right?

How's about full fledged allies? Or non-formal agreements?

-NitinA
Naturally, we don't piss over our own members. What comes to full-fledged alliances, there's none. What comes to non-formal agreements, it's hard to keep track on whose butt Wishmaster licks each day, I'm not responsible though. How about a Question to Omen HC thread?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 23:58   #159
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Naturally, we don't piss over our own members. What comes to full-fledged alliances, there's none. What comes to non-formal agreements, it's hard to keep track on whose butt Wishmaster licks each day, I'm not responsible though. How about a Question to Omen HC thread?
Question to the Peniz Allianze HC would be a more funny one I think =/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 00:08   #160
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
How about a Question to Omen HC thread?
COOL! Can we really do that?

<3 keiz

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 00:17   #161
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Question to the Peniz Allianze HC would be a more funny one I think =/
You could suggest that to the new portal crew. I'm sure Saphi would make a good news item of it.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 00:26   #162
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

lolo
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 00:37   #163
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In the times I shared with Elviz, I can assure you that never happened, and that he took his fair share of shit targets.
There definitely was when I was there.

Also when was the last round you played "seriously" so would notice if you were being given the crappy targets again and again and again? (not taking the piss, it's a serious question)
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 00:41   #164
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
erm. Anyone who played with me can vouch that I never played solely for my planet. i bussed my ass DC/BC when I had the time. Elvis on the other hand has been for himself and his gal ever since his first glass of milk with no nipple.
Dunno.. I kinda found u to only be playing for yourself.

Thing with Elviz is maybe he was playing for himself, but he also saw it good to make sure his side and friends where in strong positions aswell.. So when he ate he made sure his friends ate aswell.

Elviz did pretty much run 1up military for several rounds. And I know he didn't just do it for himself. He liked 1up. U can't really call Elviz an ordinary alliance jumper. He was 1up round 11, went to lch cause 1up said they wasn't gonna play hardcore round 12. Came back and was there until round 18.

Things happen.. reasons for leaving can be many. But he have played loosing round with 1up. And he stayed. An alliance jumper jumps to the winning side when his side is loosing. Elviz stayed when 1up where on the loosing side before, so I doubt leaving 1up was just about trying to win the round.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 00:44   #165
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I played a few rounds with you though. Yes you did DC/BC. But yes, you jumped alliance whenever it would suit your planet best.
I don't get the fuzz about Elviz, as if he's the first and only player showing such behavior? ... Let's not be too naïve shall we?
In reality even the most loyal member can be disloyal. Some take more than others.. Everyone have a limit. A member is loyal to the right ally and disloyal to the wrong one.
[1up]
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 02:48   #166
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
ehm.

*insulted*

/me licks keiz

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 04:22   #167
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Please tell me that's not true. I guess i have to spank Alki if he let this happen.
give me some credit mate
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 05:11   #168
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo

Thing with Elviz is maybe he was playing for himself, but he also saw it good to make sure his side and friends where in strong positions aswell.. So when he ate he made sure his friends ate aswell.

Elviz did pretty much run 1up military for several rounds. And I know he didn't just do it for himself. He liked 1up. U can't really call Elviz an ordinary alliance jumper. He was 1up round 11, went to lch cause 1up said they wasn't gonna play hardcore round 12. Came back and was there until round 18.

Things happen.. reasons for leaving can be many. But he have played loosing round with 1up. And he stayed. An alliance jumper jumps to the winning side when his side is loosing. Elviz stayed when 1up where on the loosing side before, so I doubt leaving 1up was just about trying to win the round.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Sid and Mazz themselves can tell you that I didn't have a selfish bone in my body, and this is even after I did a 1up slander stint a few rounds back.
Elviz cared about himself mainly, and someone brought up how his AG pre-picked targets. This is true. I know because I was in the Target Picking Channel picking "against" (notice I used 'against') him for a few rounds.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 09:12   #169
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i don't think any exi really need to bother replying to pig now, he's made himself look over the top enough to lose a reasonable amount of credibility, but like he says; it's all just a bit of fun!
And thankgod we have you, a person bursting with credibility, to inform us about this

I mean, 90% of this thread were posts to provoke, to mock or to slander a certain person/alliance. How can you have any credibility left if you even remotely have a part in this?

ahh well, not much has changed I see ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 09:27   #170
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have no idea what you are talking about. Sid and Mazz themselves can tell you that I didn't have a selfish bone in my body, and this is even after I did a 1up slander stint a few rounds back.
Good, because we all know that Sid and Mazz represent the opinion of the entire Pa community. No offense, chika, but I do believe your have a selfish egocentric part in your playing style ... regardless of what Sid or Mazz think.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 10:40   #171
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
There definitely was when I was there.

Also when was the last round you played "seriously" so would notice if you were being given the crappy targets again and again and again? (not taking the piss, it's a serious question)
Ya.. gonna have to agree there. Elviz let me prepick targs sometimes, but he also made me sandvold's personal escort planet in r17 and satyr his. Didn't really bother me that much though, as that'd make me a hypocrite. I'd just bug him about it a lot.
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 11:47   #172
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Elviz did pretty much run 1up military for several rounds.
I'd be very interested if you'd quantify 'running 1up military'?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 12:10   #173
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
stuff
you're clearly not spending enough time in the pub
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:34   #174
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's because personally he was doing very well (in terms of his own planet), even if his alliance was dropping through the rankings.

Of course he wouldn't leave. He plays for himself, so if he is doing well he'll stay with the alliance. 1up were providing him with adequate defence and cannon-fodder for him to send along with his attacks, so of course he stayed there.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:46   #175
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then Sid turned around and let him soak up all of 1up defence for multiple rounds.
To Elviz's credit, in the one round I did see him soak up alot of defence, he more than earned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
How can you possibly say it is not hypocritical.
Perhaps unlike you Sid actually knows what the word hypocritical means.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:56   #176
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In reality even the most loyal member can be disloyal. Some take more than others.. Everyone have a limit. A member is loyal to the right ally and disloyal to the wrong one.
Color me .
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 16:20   #177
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I'd be very interested if you'd quantify 'running 1up military'?
He was pretty much the only active bc at times. Often rounds started with several but some just got burned out. Elviz did take over.. assigned and gave the people targets. I can remember rounds where the ag elviz ran was the only working one.
[1up]
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 16:28   #178
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
He was pretty much the only active bc at times. Often rounds started with several but some just got burned out. Elviz did take over.. assigned and gave the people targets. I can remember rounds where the ag elviz ran was the only working one.
So he ran a BG. Thats hardly being in charge of 1up military now, is it?

Someone always took over the other AGs and I'm fairly sure Sid and I had a little input from time to time. evliz did great with PE, but lets not overstep them mark, shall we?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 16:32   #179
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
And thankgod we have you, a person bursting with credibility, to inform us about this

I mean, 90% of this thread were posts to provoke, to mock or to slander a certain person/alliance. How can you have any credibility left if you even remotely have a part in this?

ahh well, not much has changed I see ...
well for the sake of argument i went back and re-read the thread, of my 17 posts excluding this one, 3 have been "mocking" someone, 1 was a general jest as always at bwtmc, a second was questioning 1up hc's decision in letting storebo let the fall, and a third was the one you quoted.

i mean even right now i'm tempted to post in some rage about how much of an enormous idiot you are, as always, and showcase why you, again as always, are a hypocrit (as i have done countless times before) but hey then i'd lose "credibility" right//?!??!?!?!

some things for you to think about: i've been defending people in at least half my posts as opposed to attacking them, unlike you who feels the need to JUMP THE RESCUE! whenever a cronie of yours is in danger on almighty AD. (of course you do manage to do that, by letting him off the hook and make yourself seem the fool, once more, as always)

one last thing directed at you: your welcome, my services are free of charge. please don't be offended at the hostility contained in this post but just LEARN FOR ONCE FOR ****S SAKE TO NOT BE A TOTAL ****ING IDIOT

Quote:
Good, because we all know that Sid and Mazz represent the opinion of the entire Pa community. No offense, chika, but I do believe your have a selfish egocentric part in your playing style ... regardless of what Sid or Mazz think.
i think his point is that a hc would know more about a player's value to an alliance more than a member or random community, especially as sid and mazz are the two hc who had both elviz and chika playing under them at the same time.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 16:43   #180
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
i think his point is that a hc would know more about a player's value to an alliance more than a member or random community, especially as sid and mazz are the two hc who had both elviz and chika playing under them at the same time.
Both had something to benefit 1up and both left because the penalties, sadly, outweighed the benefits in the end.

Quote:
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 18:30   #181
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Largely, but not purely. The round before he'd napped Omen when we fought them - so I already had my suspicions.
Sid, you could have known this, when he was topplanet in LCH, he was pnapped with you guys while we fought you ^^

If he did it to us, you probably could have known he'd do it to you too :-)

(Not speaking on behalf of LCH btw, since im no longer LCH, but just pointing outy a historical moment ^^)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 19:26   #182
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
So he ran a BG. Thats hardly being in charge of 1up military now, is it?

Someone always took over the other AGs and I'm fairly sure Sid and I had a little input from time to time. evliz did great with PE, but lets not overstep them mark, shall we?
tbh PE ran well because it had the most skilled, and active dedicated members in 1up.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 19:28   #183
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

someone's gotta put all the ingredients in the pot, to make the soup
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:46   #184
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
you havent been in the interworkings of PE in a few rounds. There was most definately some greediness at the top.

Wrong again.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:49   #185
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

I left Omen towards the end of last round.

I left due to a disagreement with certain members of the HC.

I fulfilled everything I promised and there is a mutual respect between myslef and Omen.

I wish Omen every success in the new round.

What did that have to do with anything anyway?
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:58   #186
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I left Omen towards the end of last round.

I left due to a disagreement with certain members of the HC.

I fulfilled everything I promised and there is a mutual respect between myslef and Omen.

I wish Omen every success in the new round.

What did that have to do with anything anyway?
You didnt leave, you were kicked.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:58   #187
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I would think by now you would know how I play.

Even if I sign up with no intention of playing properly, I do know what goes on.

You should know by now, my problem is I hate losing. I want the best from the people around me, Hell, I DEMAND the best from the people around me.
Infact, I pissed off plenty of people last round when I started an AG in Omen, and when certain players didnt fulfill the standards expected, were kicked out.

And by demanding the best, you should also know that I follow what happens very closely. Not just the top planets and alliances, but everything. Take care of the small things and the big things take care of themsleves.

It appears fom your last 20 odd posts replying to me that you would love to think I am some insignificant being who doesnt know what is going on around him.
I can safely assure you that I am quite aware of who takes what targets, and which targets are 'the best'.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 22:00   #188
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

You should know by now, my problem is I hate losing. I want the best from the people around me, Hell, I DEMAND the best from the people around me.
Infact, I pissed off plenty of people last round when I started an AG in Omen, and when certain players didnt fulfill the standards expected, were kicked out.
Would you care to enlighten me as to whom in your "ag" was kicked from Omen Last round?
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 22:10   #189
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
You didnt leave, you were kicked.
Technically I was kicked, but it amounted to me leaving.

Seeing as you brought it into the open, ok I will say.

A friendly planet and an enemy planet attacked my gal. The enemy planet sent NO pods. He wasnt even zik.

So I twatted the friendly planet silly.

When you challenged me, I told you that he desrved it for attacking with an enemy planet supporting, that meakes him not only an enemy, but likley a cheat.
I then told you i didnt care what you thought.
And then i told you to grow some balls and kick me

I hold my head up high in my behaviour, and its just a shame I had to act on
things ike that because you chose not to.

Once more, I fulfilled everything promised to Omen, and continued to work for Omen even after you had 'kicked me'.

I have nothing to worry about on that score.

Your problem was, you failed to realise that there were a lot more players in the alliance that were more important and useful than you, and acted as if you actually knew what you were doing.

For the record, i hold you personally responsible for accepting only 2nd place for Omen. Had YOU the balls, Omen could of taken 1st place, or a highly dignified 10000th place.

We may of lost, but at least we would of tried for the win.

Now I suggest you stop asking question sof me, cause I have had enough to drink to actually post some stuff that you, and most probably myslef, will regret.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 22:15   #190
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Would you care to enlighten me as to whom in your "ag" was kicked from Omen Last round?
No, if you dont know now, then there is no point in me telling you.

Suffice to say, certain members who didnt fulfill standards expected of them in my AG, were removed from my AG. Some of these left Omen wen kicked from the AG.
I make no apology for that. My philosophy, if you arent good enough to run an AG then you arent good enough to be in my AG. And if you arent good enough to be in my AG, then you arent good enough to be in the alliance.

Maybe if you had such high standards, the alliances you run wouldnt be settling for second best.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 22:40   #191
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
No, if you dont know now, then there is no point in me telling you.

Suffice to say, certain members who didnt fulfill standards expected of them in my AG, were removed from my AG. Some of these left Omen wen kicked from the AG.
I make no apology for that. My philosophy, if you arent good enough to run an AG then you arent good enough to be in my AG. And if you arent good enough to be in my AG, then you arent good enough to be in the alliance.

Maybe if you had such high standards, the alliances you run wouldnt be settling for second best.
This is laughable.

The attackgroup you organised was an attack group for 2 -two- whole days (mind you I was away that weekend it actually was in action, so I cant verify that it actually did work or happen.) The attackgroup style was dropped for more preferable target assignment raids and for more effective attacks being made by putting the whole alliance behind the attacks.

We never settled for second best. We did make attempts to contact 1up and Subh in regards to attacking eXilition after fending off the seX band attacking us. The fact that seX put us in the position that we needed to go on the defensive against them was the reason why Omen didnt end up attacking eXilition. We picked plenty of battles round 18, but again, you werent in on any of the decisions and I dont feel like disclosing any of the information since some of the actors in thoose plays are still playing the game.

I will grant you one right however, there were people being kicked from Omen for failing to show any sign of being an asset for us. You however were kicked for blatantly disobeying a nap and for being a stuck up ass about it. Besides, double daring a HC who has a trackrecord for kicking people who openly challenges him isnt always the best options if you really want to serve what's best for the alliance. However, your planet were so shit that the first time player we took in instead of you was triple your score, so I didnt see any real reason to keep you anyways. You broke the rules, and I think that not kicking you would set an example that if you are high enough in the ranks of the alliance you can get away with anything.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 23:02   #192
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
tbh PE ran well because it had the most skilled, and active dedicated members in 1up.
Someone gotta sit up 4-5 hours to assign targets for everyone tho.
[1up]
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:38   #193
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
r11 1up
r12 lch but pnapped to 1up
r13 1up

please think about the above facts and see if you get what i'm very, very subtly hinting at elviz and 1up's deal during r12
Ah, my bad for not noticing, I didn't know where Elviz played in R11, now I get it.
Quote:

Wait, you claim that Chika plays for himself whereas Elviz plays for others? I find this laughable tbh - I mean you were in on the time when Elviz organised an attack on another 1up gal in order for his gal to get #1, you even took the fall for it... and then you claim that he plays for others?
I played a couple of weeks of PA in a gal with Chika, and in that short period he sent me more def fleets than an average gal member would, and he wasn't playing zik either so you can't really say that he plays for himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
you're clearly not spending enough time in the pub
He's trying to lose weight by sitting at the comp all day
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:40   #194
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Wrong again.
good old forest, always pretending hes more important than he really is.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:40   #195
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Technically I was kicked, but it amounted to me leaving.
This is the best sentence I've read in the last month.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:44   #196
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Someone gotta sit up 4-5 hours to assign targets for everyone tho.
not denying that, only stating thats its much easier to run a BG if its full of active skilled players who attack everynight.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 01:17   #197
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The impression I get from others is that elviz was clever in playing the 1up system and exploiting his alliance mates to benefit him at the same time. People can approve or disapprove of that, I'll be honest and say I disapprove of it.

From that and my observations, I felt that anyone who wanted to be #1 planet or galaxy in 1up would end up competing with elviz and there would only be one winner, simply because he had fingers in so many pies. It got to the stage where from the outside I thought 1up wasn't an alliance that was fair on its members, which I thought I'd never think. Needless to say, the attack by 1up on one of its own galaxies as referred to in this thread came as no surprise, even if it was the kind of insane behaviour Legion used to be famous for.

Quote:
I think in the past Chika has played pretty much as a mercenary in the sense that while he owes no loyalty to anyone, while he's in an alliance he'll do his job. If he hasn't been happy with how things are going (and that's not necessarily losing), he's just walked. I don't think he's tried to portray himself as anything other than this. Chika does not play in the way that you or I play with loyalty to a specific group of people. What it is, however, is pretty consistent.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 01:58   #198
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The impression I get from others is that elviz was clever in playing the 1up system and exploiting his alliance mates to benefit him at the same time. People can approve or disapprove of that, I'll be honest and say I disapprove of it.

From that and my observations, I felt that anyone who wanted to be #1 planet or galaxy in 1up would end up competing with elviz and there would only be one winner, simply because he had fingers in so many pies. It got to the stage where from the outside I thought 1up wasn't an alliance that was fair on its members, which I thought I'd never think. Needless to say, the attack by 1up on one of its own galaxies as referred to in this thread came as no surprise, even if it was the kind of insane behaviour Legion used to be famous for.
very well said i think you've hit the nail on the spot for why a good number of us r11/12 (and some 13/14) 1uppers left in some reasonable amount.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:22   #199
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
that particular attack wasn't sanctioned by 1up's command, and took place without our knowledge. We found out after the fact... for the record

if it had been suggested, it would have been denied and cancelled
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:38   #200
jerome

yet nothing really happened, elviz & his gal still won