User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 25 May 2006, 11:40   #1
rain

rain can only hope to improve
lokken and his admins bs

lokken, whats with all this crap? you just love having the last word, don't you
You even play PA? Cause if you do, you shouldn't be allowed to be admin on these forums. And if you don't play wtf are you involving in PA politics?
Who are you playing for atm? Whos games you're making?
Just few questions for you to answer before getting the fck out of here.
Unread 25 May 2006, 11:51   #2
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: lokken and his admins bs

This should have been a PM. If you have a problem with the moderators, take it to them privately so you can actually hope to achieve something, rather than just getting some bullshit posturing.

Edit:
Quote:
lokken has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Doh!
Unread 25 May 2006, 11:58   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have pmed lokken on your behalf rain and in the meantime we'll all wait here in the eager anticipation of a new lover's arrival.
Unread 25 May 2006, 11:59   #4
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I have pmed lokken on your behalf rain and in the meantime we'll all wait here in the eager anticipation of a new lover's arrival.
thank you
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:12   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
lokken, whats with all this crap?
You?
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:15   #6
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You?
the question wasn't really addressed to you, but thanks for replying
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:18   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
the question wasn't really addressed to you, but thanks for replying
Maybe we should make a new forum where the forum moderators isnt heavily biased in every discussion.
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:23   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Maybe we should make a new forum where the forum moderators isnt heavily biased in every discussion.
Or we could like, you know, kill them if they express an opinion on something?

Wait, maybe that's too extreme. What if we just chop a hand off?
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:30   #9
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Make a HC only forum with reps from major alliances, heavily guarded by 3 mods or something and lets see constructive arguments regarding the political status
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:32   #10
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

i go for an arm and a leg.
and yes, being a forum admin requires one to keep a neutral stand if he is personally involved in the dispute.
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:35   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshuro
Make a HC only forum with reps from major alliances, heavily guarded by 3 mods or something and lets see constructive arguments regarding the political status
Oh dear god are you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
and yes, being a forum admin requires one to keep a neutral stand if he is personally involved in the dispute.
lokken is neither ND, omen, 1up, insomnia or angels this round. Or any of the t20 alliances for that matter. I'm unsure what you could mean by "personally involved" beyond having an opinion then. In which case where do you propose getting a mod with no opinions from?
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:35   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't see why a forum moderator shouldn't be allowed to play PA. It's not like he's a multihunter that can affect peoples planets. Moderators are just keeping the forum clean and tidy, and also put their feets down on people who doesn't follow the rules/guidelines.

And as far as I know the moderators are allowed to have their own opinions just like other forum users. I don't think Lokken is biased or moderating in favour of his alliance at all as I've seen him critizing his alliance (or former alliance), like ND, on various occasions.
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:37   #13
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Am I the only one seeing the irony in rain whining about the thread being closed, when he specifically called for it to be closed?

That said, the 'mods are biased' whiners can shut up and **** off. It's much better to have moderators who care about the forum than mods who are just here to 'do a job'. I disagree with lokken's call on this one, but I think we should let him reply before we start talking about reorganizing the forum
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:39   #14
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think he closed the thread immaturely but didn't you rain ask for it to be closed? irony is such a cutie!

also, i really don't see where lokken is biased either

edit: screw you and your quicker posting reactions jester
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:40   #15
rain

opinions are ok, repetitive opinions all aimed against a certain person or group of ppl are not cool
closing threads whenever you want for no reason or for certain reason except ones threads are suppose to be closed for, not cool also
we all have friends in PA, we all take a side now and then. It's normal for ppl, even admins to take a side, they're human too. Not taking a side is equal with not carrying. But ffs do NOT influence with your posts or admin powers politics in PA, even if you're not having any financial benefits out of this.
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:41   #16
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

I don't see why the thread was closed, but I don't care.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:43   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
opinions are ok, repetitive opinions all aimed against a certain person or group of ppl are not cool
The nature of an opinion is that it is repetitive.
Quote:
closing threads whenever you want for no reason or for certain reason except ones threads are suppose to be closed for, not cool also
As people have pointed out you asked for it to be closed.
Quote:
we all have friends in PA, we all take a side now and then. It's normal for ppl, even admins to take a side, they're human too. Not taking a side is equal with not carrying. But ffs do NOT influence with your posts or admin powers politics in PA, even if you're not having any financial benefits out of this.
Moderators are free to post what they like. Moderating abilities are a different matter. And one which we're sitting here waiting over.
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:43   #18
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i think he closed the thread immaturely but didn't you rain ask for it to be closed? irony is such a cutie!

also, i really don't see where lokken is biased either

edit: screw you and your quicker posting reactions jester
it was a figure of speach
but i shouldn't know much about this, my english skills are poor and everyone tells me that
i might not be able to face any of you big talkers from here in a discussion one on one, but i have the right to express my opinions from time to time I think
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:54   #19
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Forum rules say that you should keep IRC logs to 10 lines and if longer then have the log linked to an external site where people can read it

Might that be why it was closed?

edit: Freedom of Speech on the internet doesnt exist - theres always someone over your shoulder keeping an eye on what you say

</deep and meaningful>
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:55   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

I made an exception for the logs as they were highly relevant to the discussion. I presumed lokken did the same at the time.
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:57   #21
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I hope that sarcasm because if its not thats the most ridiculous and clueless statement you have ever made

In case its not I'll point out that EVERYONE has a bias on every subject. Every second we live we are being conditioned with bias with even things like where you live biasing your views. No matter how well you try and be unbiased your bias will effect your views and produce a slanted opinion. Even well respected news organisations like the BBC which prides itself on being balanced never acheives the feat of producing a new report thats bias free so how do you expect to find mods whom are able to be boas free
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:07   #22
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

As lokken has said time and time again in previous threads, just because he can be biased in his posts does not make him biased in his modding. Obiously there will always be some element of bias, as wakey said, any person has bias, no matter how hard they try not to. I think lokken is objective in his modding as he can be and as far as I'm concerned he is a good mod who takes a very active role in the forum.

Whenever somebody makes a post like this it is simply because they can't accept that lokken as a poster and lokken as a moderator aren't the same.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:10   #23
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Mods can post what they want, content-wise, the same as anyone else. There's times when I've wished certain mods hadn't made specific posts - but that's solely because the content of those posts isn't helpful to 1up.

Where I do have reserverations is when a Mod makes a lengthy post explaining their point of view on a specific issue then locks the thread so that they have the last word on a subject.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:14   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't close the thread
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:14   #25
Banned
Banned

Who did?
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:15   #26
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Where I do have reserverations is when a Mod makes a lengthy post explaining their point of view on a specific issue then locks the thread so that they have the last word on a subject.
So what your basically say is that I cant ever close a thread as even a post justifying a closure from me will be lengthy
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:16   #27
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
So what your basically say is that I cant ever close a thread as even a post justifying a closure from me will be lengthy
Err, no, that's not what he said at all.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:17   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Who did?
I don't know - I arrived at college, looked at the forum, thought "why is this thread closed", read the thread of anger directed at me and left.

I don't see why I'd want the last word on that thread, it's not my business.

I've reopened it.

I'm confused.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:18   #29
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I didn't close the thread

Sorry to do this lokken but the thread log goes as follows

Quote:
17:12, 20th May 2006 wakey Post Re: 1up's not-ingame members Edited
09:36, 24th May 2006 lokken Post Re: 1up's not-ingame members Edited
12:07, 24th May 2006 JonnyBGood Post Re: 1up's not-ingame members by laputa Soft Deleted Re: 1up's not-ingame members
19:54, 24th May 2006 lokken Post Re: 1up's not-ingame members by lokken Soft Deleted Re: 1up's not-ingame members
00:20, 25th May 2006 lokken Post Re: 1up's not-ingame members Edited
11:16, 25th May 2006 lokken Closed Thread
13:15, 25th May 2006 lokken Opened Thread
You DID close it. Perhaps by mistake, I know ive clicked that close tickbox by mistake before but it was you
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:19   #30
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

lokken for president!
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:20   #31
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Err, no, that's not what he said at all.
it was a light hearted comment, that wasnt supposed to be taken seriously. Admittedly my attempts at comedy are rarely successful but come on that was obvious I wasnt being serious. I even had a at the end of it
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:20   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

It must have been accidental as i posted my stuff as I was just off to college at that point.

I have no idea how it happened, in all seriousness. There was no reason to close it, it was a good thread.

I certainly didn't use the scroll down menu on the top right, so I can only put it down to an accidental click at the bottom of the screen.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:25   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Doh!
I've asked the powers that be for more space but I've been ignored thus far, I can't run AD and handle pm's with an inbox capacity of 80.

I'm still pretty confused and stunned that the thread was accidentally closed. I feel it's important that this one is discussed in the open, because it was honestly a mistake and bias/abuse of power is a clear issue here, I never close a thread without stone cold saying so and giving a reason, so I'm honestly confused.

Needless to say, I apologise for my error.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:26   #34
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

can't believe it, some alliances dont ever change. why will u always fight for #2#3 ? you dont learn how 1up uses u each round?

not playing this round but atleast proud to see Omen going for #1 but i guess there is just too much 1up flak facing them (GO Noobdawn/insomnia)

atleast eXi knew to fight fire with fire, and thats a good way to trash 1up.

edit: its hilarious how older alliances as ND/insomnia cant keep up with new alliance and because of jealousy give up their round so the new alliance cant win. thats why u are considered flak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:30   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

To answer this.

Quote:
lokken, whats with all this crap?
I don't know, I come and see a thread randomly closed

Quote:
you just love having the last word, don't you
That's the point of AD. But abuse of power is a serious allegation and not acceptable.

Quote:
You even play PA?
I did until a week ago when PA started to stink.

Quote:
Cause if you do, you shouldn't be allowed to be admin on these forums. And if you don't play wtf are you involving in PA politics?
I have an opinion. I've been involved in ND politics before, but ever since I joined Ascendancy, they removed my access.

Quote:
Who are you playing for atm? Whos games you're making?
Ascendancy. I'm jester's bitch

Quote:
Just few questions for you to answer before getting the fck out of here.
Fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid
Mods can post what they want, content-wise, the same as anyone else. There's times when I've wished certain mods hadn't made specific posts - but that's solely because the content of those posts isn't helpful to 1up.

Can't disagree with a word of that.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:31   #36
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Awwww Max

Some of your planets get roided? Want me to pick the dummy up? I will, but only because you're so gosh-darn cute in that pink Minnie Mouse costume.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:35   #37
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
I've asked the powers that be for more space but I've been ignored thus far, I can't run AD and handle pm's with an inbox capacity of 80.
You probally could, theres an export function in the messages section so you can easierly backup all those great complaints each day

ofc more space would be easier as I know that I always forget to backup mine and delete them on a regular basis
The Farnborough Crew

Last edited by wakey; 25 May 2006 at 13:40.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:35   #38
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Awwww Max

Some of your planets get roided? Want me to pick the dummy up? I will, but only because you're so gosh-darn cute in that pink Minnie Mouse costume.
i dont play this round so i dont talk from any alliance, i just say what i see.

i think Omen should be proud getting 3 top alliances that played several rounds against them. and being best alliance before that this round

damn u guys suck, thats why u whine always when eXi raped u

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:41   #39
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
i think Omen should be proud getting 3 top alliances that played several rounds against them.
Omen have been targetted 7 nights so far this round. If they were getting that many alliances against them properly, surely they would have got more nights than that, until they crumbled?

The main reason they got smashed yesterday was because they managed to piss off a lot of potential help. Sending 57 fleets at one planet in 2 days is not the best way to encourage that planet's alliance to help you win the round, for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
and being best alliance before that this round
Omen are nothing on 1up, militarily speaking, albeit very good at roid racing.

Of course, I may get proved wrong if Omen manage to defeat 1up, but in a 1 on 1 fight I doubt they'd be able to do it without significant backup.

Last edited by Gate; 25 May 2006 at 13:46.
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:42   #40
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Omen have been targetted 7 nights so far this round.

Of course, I may get proved wrong if Omen manage to defeat 1up, but in a 1 on 1 fight I doubt they'd be able to do it without significant backup.
aha and thats why your alliance are supporting 1up, because omen doesnt stand a chance alone

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:53   #41
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

good old max, spouting his usual dribble of senseless crap.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:58   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It must have been accidental as i posted my stuff as I was just off to college at that point.
It was earth all along!
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:58   #43
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmillian
i dont play this round so i dont talk from any alliance, i just say what i see.
Do you have cataracts perhaps? You know they can treat that now, right?

Also, why do you have [Omen] in your signature if you don't play for or have no affiliation with them?
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:00   #44
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Do you have cataracts perhaps? You know they can treat that now, right?

Also, why do you have [Omen] in your signature if you don't play for or have no affiliation with them?
because he is a wannabee

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:01   #45
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

not playing for an alliance and no affiliation are two totally different things.
maxine's been omen since first round we came out in PIA
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:04   #46
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
not playing for an alliance and no affiliation are two totally different things.
maxine's been omen since first round we came out in PIA
mabey you guys should go back to the dusty shithole you came from then?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:06   #47
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

achilles: you know nothing about Omen history, you just guess. noob
mek: atleast omen, an alliance from NOOB game pia owned your shit alliance that got raped rounds back, yes insomnia are always considered newbs that dont finnish a round. and you tell omen to leave pa just because they are 10times better then that shithole you call an alliance . again NOOB

edit: ive always loved to see this, pa alliances call them the best in netgaming, they call alliances from other games incompetent. wake up, you guys think too much of yourselfs. the only alliance in pax that are considered any good are 1up, and yes other alliances from shitgames as pia can own here. this game isnt so special

eXi prooved that alliances here are just much blabla, 2rounds 2 wins.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:08   #48
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Omen have been targetted 7 nights so far this round. If they were getting that many alliances against them properly, surely they would have got more nights than that, until they crumbled?

The main reason they got smashed yesterday was because they managed to piss off a lot of potential help. Sending 57 fleets at one planet in 2 days is not the best way to encourage that planet's alliance to help you win the round, for example.

lol dont act as a noob just cos you are one you got roided cos you was fat not cos you where you or nd for that matter

it was nd why tried to nail us in the first place now you guys kiss 1up ass hard so you might get a t3 spot there is something for the historybooks

nice work m8
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:12   #49
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
mabey you guys should go back to the dusty shithole you came from then?

well its fun to be cocky on forums isnt it?

if you guys brown noose sids ass a bit more he maybe let you get the #2 spot in allie rank in the end or backstab your sorry asses for fun as 1up/fury got a history to do

noobs
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:15   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

1up have a history of backstabbing people? A little less of the personal insults on both sides please guys.