User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 May 2006, 10:43   #101
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: 1up's not-ingame members

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
your reply tell me im somwhat on the right thing here as you really should just ignore my post if its bs you know

and on a sidenote the massive planetnaps you got is what keep your little asses alive this far, thats why i said cudos.. the hideing planets thingie was just gay
I suspect you missed "the lite shines brite on 1up today" out of your post.

As 1up never had any planet naps until yesterday, I'm slightly puzzled as to how these could been what kept us alive so far. Other than that, your logic and debating skills are as impeccable as ever.
Unread 24 May 2006, 10:44   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
Does it make a difference?
Wars are won and lost in the details my friend.
Unread 24 May 2006, 10:47   #103
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
By the 210+ incoming fleets on Omen in the last 7-8 ticks I would say certain alliances want to play for 2nd. Again.
You mean, just like Angels settled for #2 behind you before? How embarassing that other people might use the same tactics...
Unread 24 May 2006, 10:50   #104
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
You mean, just like Angels settled for #2 behind you before? How embarassing that other people might use the same tactics...
Behind who?
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 10:51   #105
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I As 1up never had any planet naps until yesterday

and here ppl says the almighty sid never lie on forums
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 10:52   #106
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Good show ppl.

Everyone knew it, and noone did anything (as usual).
ahhh the memories

well played so far (1up), planetarion keeps changing but at the same time it never changes

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 10:54   #107
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about, you shut your pathetic piehole unless you come up with some DECENT FACTS that would somehow backup the crap you seem to post.

If you think sid lied, prove it ... don't cry about it.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:00   #108
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
OK, I'll clear this up totally - as I can see two ways in which you could legitimately believe I'm lieing.

Planet naps were offered from the weekend. However 1ups were told that they would only be valid from midnight last night (and to tell their galmates that) - as prior to that we had no MOs, didn't bother putting defence calls into our tools so had no way of detecting napped incs anyway. Plus no way we would check targets for people to see if they were 1up while some members were out of tag - as that would allow people to get an accurate members list of us, including planets who had never sent or received out of galaxy defence all round.

I'm also aware of at least one member who offered their galaxy planet naps at the start of the round. They were told we weren't giving planet naps - and to explain to their galaxy their mistake.

Prior to last night, while we've avoided 1up galaxies as much as possible, we have had no planet naps in place. Any planet attacking 1up could be countered or fleet-caught by any 1ups who wanted to. Members who have decent control of their galaxy would, of course, try to prevent members attacking 1up.

I can only think of one instance where 1up has asked a planet to recall from us for any reason which could remotely be construed as a planet nap: and that was where he had an application being considered to join 1up. His attack was also 100% covered by defence. There have also been 2 occasions where a member in-tag has attacked one out of tag (or vice-versa) due to them not checking their targets (or in one case typoing the coords). They were, of course, ordered to recall.
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:01   #109
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your reply tell me im somwhat on the right thing here as you really should just ignore my post if its bs you know

and on a sidenote the massive planetnaps you got is what keep your little asses alive this far, thats why i said cudos.. the hideing planets thingie was just gay

Why was it 'just gay'? It's pretty brilliant if it means you only have to organise officers for two weeks. Most other alliances are already knackered! As for planet naps, surely you find that out AFTER having attacked the alliance.
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:03   #110
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc

Why was it 'just gay'? It's pretty brilliant if it means you only have to organise officers for two weeks. Most other alliances are already knackered! As for planet naps, surely you find that out AFTER having attacked the alliance.
i didnt have any naps and never will cos its just selfish morons who accept them
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:07   #111
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i didnt have any naps and never will cos its just selfish morons who accept them
><(((*>

YHBT. YHL. HAND.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:16   #112
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit that means less to me than what robban said.
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:19   #113
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
><(((*>

YHBT. YHL. HAND.
I hereby invoke clause 11 and request a translation.
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:27   #114
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I hereby invoke clause 11 and request a translation.
I gave him a fish because he was trolling.

Thus trolling him myself in return.

You have been trolled. You have lost. Have a nice day.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:28   #115
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
this is the single best post you've made ever

edit: though it does depend on the context too
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:30   #116
robban1

Quote:
I gave him a fish because he was trolling.

Thus trolling him myself in return.

You have been trolled. You have lost. Have a nice day.

that one only you and your imagimary friend called frank knowed it seemed
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:32   #117
XelNaga

Quote:
that one only you and your imagimary friend called frank knowed it seemed
And the biggest encyclopedia of the world.

Unread 24 May 2006, 11:34   #118
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
We're at a stage where 1up can be beaten. The round ends in just over two weeks, which is plenty of time to take them down. However, this would require the formation of a real block, one that works together and doesn't backstab..
Considering the way have Omen have played, I think quite a few alliances will be pretty content to let them hang and play for second, as I'm sure it's a tough choice between "help Omen get first" and "get the best rank which is second".

On a personal level, I'd let Omen go down purely for serving up this crock of shite.
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:34   #119
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

are we talking about the same post here? the one where he said planet napping is for selfish people? what? where's the troll in that? more often than not, that's completely true

edit: by the way wikipedia is pretty shit, especially of late
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:42   #120
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Behind who?
Omen, originally. Why else would they have encouraged buddypacks and a nap with Omen?
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:47   #121
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Considering the way have Omen have played, I think quite a few alliances will be pretty content to let them hang and play for second, as I'm sure it's a tough choice between "help Omen get first" and "get the best rank which is second".

On a personal level, I'd let Omen go down purely for serving up this crock of shite.
You lost me there, Lokken. What do you have in mind when you refer to the way Omen has played?

Xeno
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:49   #122
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Omen, originally. Why else would they have encouraged buddypacks and a nap with Omen?
And how exactly is that settling for 2nd behind Omen when the round is still open before the tickstart?
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:54   #123
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I suspect you missed "the lite shines brite on 1up today" out of your post.

As 1up never had any planet naps until yesterday, I'm slightly puzzled as to how these could been what kept us alive so far. Other than that, your logic and debating skills are as impeccable as ever.

I will like to encourage all alliances to say to their members to refuse planetnaps with 1up or any other alliance for that matter. Planetnaps is an insult to the alliance hc the member who agrees to a planetnap is in. By having a planetnap to an alliance, you technically tell your HC that you dont agree that the HC is the only one who should be handling politics for your alliance. If an alliance wants a nap with another alliance the HC of that alliance should approach an alliance hc, not a random member.
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:56   #124
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And the biggest encyclopedia of the world.
He isn't trolling. He has made one stupid post, which wasn't against the rules. When he accused Sid of lying, Sid pointed out it was understandable that he could have that point of view. Infact in the mother of all ironies, you're the one breaking the rules for accusing him of trolling. So quit it. If you want to argue you can send me an in forum whine to my pm box.

Quote:
You lost me there, Lokken. What do you have in mind when you refer to the way Omen has played?
They've pretty much let the game stop altogether politically, upset most of the smaller alliances, then when they see a threat try and get other people to do their work for them by playing the 'OMG 1up card', get told it's not going to work until they make the first move and take some damage themselves because they have a lead, then make the choice of doing nothing and have pretty much sealed their own fate.

Really, if you aren't being given a chance to win yourself, no one cares whether Omen or 1up wins.
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:57   #125
Heartless

Quote:
And how exactly is that settling for 2nd behind Omen when the round is still open before the tickstart?
Just do the maths. No need to look for a possibly strong partner if they'd have enough self-esteem to achieve number one by themselves; also consider that Kjeldoran is their HC - how in the world could they try to get number one alliance spot with such a bad starting ground?
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:02   #126
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Quote:
Just do the maths. No need to look for a possibly strong partner if they'd have enough self-esteem to achieve number one by themselves; also consider that Kjeldoran is their HC - how in the world could they try to get number one alliance spot with such a bad starting ground?
Hard to argue against that one
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:05   #127
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Planetnaps is an insult to the alliance hc the member who agrees to a planetnap is in. By having a planetnap to an alliance, you technically tell your HC that you dont agree that the HC is the only one who should be handling politics for your alliance. If an alliance wants a nap with another alliance the HC of that alliance should approach an alliance hc, not a random member.
Unless you're in Ascendancy, in which case we can't be bothered to make NAPs for you. Do it yourself you lazy bum.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:09   #128
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Unless you're in Ascendancy, in which case we can't be bothered to make NAPs for you. Do it yourself you lazy bum.
I'm sure we put zhil in charge of politics this round dear.
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:13   #129
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
By having a planetnap to an alliance, you technically tell your HC that you dont agree that the HC is the only one who should be handling politics for your alliance. If an alliance wants a nap with another alliance the HC of that alliance should approach an alliance hc, not a random member.
'Random members' are the alliance not the people that try to organise them.

You know what, (especially this round) dIsagreeing with your HC can be a good thing.
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:15   #130
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Omen. Insomnia. NewDawn. By working together and BCing attacks at a high level, you could quite possibly grind 1up into the dust and still have a few days left to scrap amongst yourselves. But I don't believe any of you have it in you. You've not shown the willingness to go for 1up, despite knowing that this would happen a long time ago. You've got no balls.

you werent in the meeting, you dont know what was said, you dont know who was willing to go for 1up, and at what stage, and who wasnt. So unless you were a fly on the wall during that meeting then clearly you dont have an insight into what went on. Please dont say we have no balls without knowing the full story.

come see me on irc and i will show you the logs of both meetings held (1st was omen/ND/InS/Angels....2nd was Angels/Insomnia/Omen)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:40   #131
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Meeting logs might demonstrate you had some willingness, it doesn't change the fact that collectively you didn't do anything though (which is his point by the way, he doesn't give a shit about willingness).
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:41   #132
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
you werent in the meeting, you dont know what was said, you dont know who was willing to go for 1up, and at what stage, and who wasnt. So unless you were a fly on the wall during that meeting then clearly you dont have an insight into what went on. Please dont say we have no balls without knowing the full story.

come see me on irc and i will show you the logs of both meetings held (1st was omen/ND/InS/Angels....2nd was Angels/Insomnia/Omen)
I'm very amused that you need some sort of meeting to decide on things. I thought this is a war game, not a bureaucracy game
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:42   #133
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'm very amused that you need some sort of meeting to decide on things. I thought this is a war game, not a bureaucracy game
The sub-committee in charge of deciding when to have meetings thought it'd be a good idea you see.
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:42   #134
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I think its called a summit. Like the jalta meeting etc..
Unread 24 May 2006, 12:45   #135
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I think its called a summit.
More like a new low am I right I think I am I really do.
Unread 24 May 2006, 13:21   #136
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Yeah, that thought occured to me. Given that we were never hugely bigger than Omen and had planets out of tag I'm not sure which amuses me the most:

That they needed 4 alliances to even have a meeting about it

or

That even then they couldn't agree to attack us.

My experience of wars is generally that I have a PM with one HC from the other alliance. One of us says "fancy hitting alliance X?" other says "Let me check with my HC" then 5 minutes later 2nd one says "OK, when do we start."

Meetings are for less important things like naps - or for when you don't want a war but want someone else to think that you do. If one person can't speak for an alliance, then I'm not too happy with the prospect of working with them anyway.
Unread 24 May 2006, 13:24   #137
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once upon a day, I looked into my glass ball and forsaw Omen to win r17 (because I have the gift to know before the round who will win it). Then the sudden urge aroze to share bp's with them and to nap them, to make sure we'd settle for #2.

Heartless, as usual you make the most sence of everyone here.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 May 2006, 13:27   #138
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
yes correct, every Angel member is an idiot to not know this and each night I laugh at them for not realizing how shit I am.

But you're correct though, I've been more then useless this round (no sarcasm here)

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 May 2006, 13:54   #139
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Really, if you aren't being given a chance to win yourself, no one cares whether Omen or 1up wins.
Thank you for elaborating. But I think you're wrong when it comes to people not caring if they themselves can't claim the throne. Remember hirr?

Xeno
Unread 24 May 2006, 13:55   #140
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Im sure this will go on for a while with various bitching about 1up, but the bottomline is you saw this coming for weeks, You did nothing but cry, so if you dont like the current situation, you have only yourself to blame.

/thread
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 14:09   #141
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
By the 210+ incoming fleets on Omen in the last 7-8 ticks I would say certain alliances want to play for 2nd. Again.
I think im right Omen is also playing for second..

If i remember correctly you guys wasnt gonna launch at 1up, unless we did it 6 ticks before you.

Why would such nice guys as us flak for you? What is in it for us? Surely we would be retalled even before you started to hit em.

Instead of actually doing something you guys buggered off and did nothing, even tho you knew about it.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 14:13   #142
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
If i remember correctly you guys wasnt gonna launch at 1up, unless we did it 6 ticks before you.
Say it isn't so :(((
Unread 24 May 2006, 14:32   #143
robban1

its not true
Unread 24 May 2006, 14:41   #144
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Honestly, I think this thread is focusing on the wrong thing, I mean, I dont think you should be pointing fingers at who did or didnt do what, I think you should be thinking about what should be done if you dont want 1up to win this round.

Like furball said, theres still time in the round.

But hey, what do I know.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 14:41   #145
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

I dont know why, but it look like no one really had the gutts to hit 1up, when it was known fact for a while that they would take #1.
Most surprising is omen could have hit them for a while and secure themselves a #1 spot, but they didnt do this, instead other alliances wanted to take on 1up and fight their war.
After a while that all the top10 alliances hit each others withtout really hitting the Real #1 alliance, 1up took the #1 spot and now everyone cry again.

Guys, you been concentrating on the wrong ennemy. Now its would be normal if 1up and ND would hit omen, because 1up want to be #1, and ND would settle happily for #2 and i think they would do it more happily behind 1up than behind omen (plus lets face it, if no one really wanted to hit 1up all round, why should it start now?).

So its game over, and you guys predicted it really nice from the begining, no one can really say "oh my god we didnt know, theses cheating bastards!"

You knew, you were blind or rather stupid, now eat your own dish.

ps: This is including Angels, why the **** would you want to fight 1up when its not actually your war, and omen should doing this given the situation. Why would you participate in such meeting? because you wanted omen to end #1? Did you give up on #1 from tick72?
Unread 24 May 2006, 14:45   #146
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Funny how PA evolves. Ascendancy hides a few members 1 round, then the next round another alliance copies it.
Whats ironic is that people are surprised.
Unread 24 May 2006, 14:48   #147
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I think im right Omen is also playing for second..

Why would such nice guys as us flak for you? What is in it for us? Surely we would be retalled even before you started to hit em.

Instead of actually doing something you guys buggered off and did nothing, even tho you knew about it.
I'm just a peon in Omen so I wouldn't know
Unread 24 May 2006, 14:49   #148
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Funny how PA evolves. Ascendancy hides a few members 1 round, then the next round another alliance copies it.
People are more surprised that nobody, especially omen it seems, didn't do anything about it rather than that 1up actually had members out of tag.
Unread 24 May 2006, 14:50   #149
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
They are?
Unread 24 May 2006, 15:04   #150
robban1

im not suprised at all of the stupidity of the pa player