User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:57   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
This thread was started by JBG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i think we should all attack f-crew, and solely f-crew!! who needs 1up v Omen or such wars when we can have a gangbanging session :drool:
I thought it was ND/Ins v. Omen.

(This thread was started by me as it was an off-topic discussion in another thread, specifically "f-crew FO" - JBG)

Edit. (by the owner of the profile used to create this thread; I'd like to press that I did not start this thread, and that the the post that started this thread was mine from another thread, hence, the topic isn't mine, and the first post of this thread would be better off as a quote on me by JohnnyBGood. I'm rather insulted by the fact that the moderation team here is allowed - or finds it correct - to start threads under other people's names, without talking to them; I would have better understood deleting post or starting a thread of his own instead of a thread under my nick. To clear up the messy situation the moderation team caused).
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 27 Apr 2006 at 17:12.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:06   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: f-crew FO

I thought it was Omen/Angels.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:12   #3
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I thought it was Omen/Angels.
There hasn't been (so far) a single cooperation between Angels and Omen, nor concerning attacks nor concerning defence.

If you claim differently then I call you, and quote me on that, a liar. Either that you have no clue and speak bollocks.

You can quote me (timestamp: 27/04/2006) on this if you like.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:24   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
There hasn't been (so far) a single cooperation between Angels and Omen, nor concerning attacks nor concerning defence.

If you claim differently then I call you, and quote me on that, a liar. Either that you have no clue and speak bollocks.

Are you implying by absence that you're NAPed or are you just butchering the english language?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:27   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
(timestamp: 27/04/2006)
Oh, its my dads birthday. I had totally forgotten
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:29   #6
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Are you implying by absence that you're NAPed or are you just butchering the english language?
Appears to be implying that...

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:35   #7
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:

Haha! Thats almost as funny as when Omen are going to deny that they got Orbit/SiN to wave Insomnia then launched a tick later against the same alliance after telling them to launch same tick.

Such honour!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:36   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Haha! Thats almost as funny as when Omen are going to deny that they got Orbit/SiN to wave Insomnia then launched a tick later against the same alliance after telling them to launch same tick.

Such honour!
Or you claiming that they did?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:43   #9
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

That appears to be the implication.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:55   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I thought it was ND/Ins v. Omen.
But Keizari, what about the flak? What about the Angels nap and what about you stop telling lies.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:00   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

However, being the first(and as far as I know, at the moment, the only ones) to nap another (top 5) alliance, you are forcing alliances to react.

Retired
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:09   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who versus who in the PA merry-go-round!

I split the thread to avoid off-topic badness. New thread!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:20   #13
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

In old AD spirit: Lets all gang Omen, their average is leik, really heigh omg.
[/end12yearoldreasoning]
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:24   #14
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

I was looking for replies on the other thread, immideatley struck me that lokken had gone nazi on it :P JGB this time tho :s

<3 active mods

Retired
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:26   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Such honour!
Yes Omen did have Orbit/SiN flak us last night. i was online till 4am so saw it first hand (caused me to oversleep for work tho :/ lol)

Quote:

And KJ, you guys NAP'd long before we started throwing fleets at Omen and if you are telling me that Omen didnt ask you to keep ND off them last night while they work on us then you are a lier

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:39   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
I was looking for replies on the other thread, immideatley struck me that lokken had gone nazi on it :P JGB this time tho :s

<3 active mods
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:48   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
And KJ, you guys NAP'd long before we started throwing fleets at Omen and if you are telling me that Omen didnt ask you to keep ND off them last night while they work on us then you are a lier
Omen approached us to do joint attacks. We kindly declined that. You will not find a single (and I mean not a single) fact that states that Angels and Omen did coordinated attacks of any kind whatsoever.

Fact is, ND and insomnia are the first alliance that did joint attacks this round. Turn it whatever way you want, it doesn't change the fact that you did.

Whether we have a NAP or not is irrelevant, it doesn't change anything since Angels has at no point been aggressive towards your alliance or towards any other alliance. We don't attack with anyone and we don't defend anyone else.

You can take my word on that. If you wish to not believe it then that's your problem.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:52   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Such honour!
I'll quit playing and posting if you find 1 single proof that Angels and Omen did a joint attack on another alliance. I check our targets EVERY DAY, and so far we've only been hitting full galaxies (entire galaxies), 2 waves MAX on each galaxy, often with 2-3 ticks between the wave.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:57   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Just want to explain two terms for people who might be in the dark about what is what.

A nap is an agreement between two alliances not to target eachothers and more or less nothing more.

An alliance between two
alliances is to secure common goals and achive that.

If you claim to have a nap but are doing joint attacks with another alliance, I think that you should call it what it is.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:05   #20
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Whether we have a NAP or not is irrelevant, it doesn't change anything since Angels has at no point been aggressive towards your alliance or towards any other alliance. We don't attack with anyone and we don't defend anyone else.
It is so relevant. You napping Omen means that they have 1 of 3 alliances in top 4 who wont give them incommings(Assuming you do hit big galaxies, you'd give Omen alot of inbound if not napped, as you do Insomnia and other alliances already)

And Omen being about the same size/average as Insomnia, a bit higher than NewDawn, they start hitting on NewDawn, using flak to help them. Insomnia may choose to wait for ND to die, and try to take on Omen alone, but knowing we will have inbound from Angels aswell as the Omen flak, we'd stand no chance on a "one vs one" with Omen. Also with ND targets getting less fat, we would get more inbound from Angels(and other allies) for being fat...eventually it'd be Omen and Angels on top. Wether you'd have the balls to break the nap by then, I have no idea... but we're not gonna sit and wait for death. So yeah, as ND was indeed getting a beating we decided to hit Omen.

Saying a nap between 2 top 4 alliances at this time is irrelevant, is a blatant lie.

Infact, Angels are the winners in this. And possibly 1up depending on their strength.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:05   #21
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
I'll quit playing and posting if you find 1 single proof that Angels and Omen did a joint attack on another alliance. I check our targets EVERY DAY, and so far we've only been hitting full galaxies (entire galaxies), 2 waves MAX on each galaxy, often with 2-3 ticks between the wave.
Without directly accusing you of co-operating...

What proof do you expect to be available to us? IRC logs at command level? leaked target lists about who is taking who?

Just because there is no proof doesn't mean it isn't true.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:07   #22
The_Fish
ND

And on a totally unrelated point.

Well done 1up on managing to avoid all this early trouble, nicely growing out of tag (although I don't know how you are still managing to not get roided)
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:10   #23
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:

Well done 1up on managing to avoid all this early trouble, nicely growing out of tag (although I don't know how you are still managing to not get roided)
Ingal and Buddypack defence + saving up resources. By this time their big players get enough res each day to build themselves out of most of the trouble they get at night. Simple but effective tactic. They played it well.

Retired
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:13   #24
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Yes Omen did have Orbit/SiN flak us last night. i was online till 4am so saw it first hand (caused me to oversleep for work tho :/ lol)
It always suprises me how often the top 5 manage to trick some 'lesser' alliance into running flak for them. Its normally pretty obvious thats what the alliance is doing when they approach such alliances and theres rarely any real gains for the alliances running flak, especially if its more than just a once off yet they keep getting suckered into it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:17   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It is so relevant. You napping Omen means that they have 1 of 3 alliances in top 4 who wont give them incommings(Assuming you do hit big galaxies, you'd give Omen alot of inbound if not napped, as you do Insomnia and other alliances already)

And Omen being about the same size/average as Insomnia, a bit higher than NewDawn, they start hitting on NewDawn, using flak to help them. Insomnia may choose to wait for ND to die, and try to take on Omen alone, but knowing we will have inbound from Angels aswell as the Omen flak, we'd stand no chance on a "one vs one" with Omen. Also with ND targets getting less fat, we would get more inbound from Angels(and other allies) for being fat...eventually it'd be Omen and Angels on top. Wether you'd have the balls to break the nap by then, I have no idea... but we're not gonna sit and wait for death. So yeah, as ND was indeed getting a beating we decided to hit Omen.

Saying a nap between 2 top 4 alliances at this time is irrelevant, is a blatant lie.

Infact, Angels are the winners in this. And possibly 1up depending on their strength.

-Jonas-
I have nothing against ND and insomnia cooperating. I did not start this thread, I did not make assumptions either. I read pple claiming Angels and Omen are allied/ attack together. I replied on it, an official Angels answer.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:23   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Dont forget who gained from this last round
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:23   #27
The_Fish
ND

So Angels are Omen are napped. So my original statement was correct? Just because you arent officially co-operating, you are hitting a common enemy and avoiding each other. Of course opponents are going to retaliate, fight fire with fire innit blockers.

(blocking common wasnt serious)
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:27   #28
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

first time when 'coincidentally' nd together with insomnia hit omen, omen had decent advantage.both in average roids and score. was last saturday i think.and ever since......well lets just say i wonder how YOU would cope with this many fleets. im rather proud of the way were handeling it...
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:31   #29
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

What was the "coincidentally" remark for? I don't see any ND or InS posters denying the fact they they are co-operating.
Besides, it must be fairly easy to keep your average up when you steal back all the roids you lose, mainly by exploiting smaller alliances and using them as flak.
Well done you.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:33   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
So Angels are Omen are napped. So my original statement was correct? Just because you arent officially co-operating, you are hitting a common enemy and avoiding each other. Of course opponents are going to retaliate, fight fire with fire innit blockers.
(blocking common wasnt serious)
Just because nobody has denied nor confirmed there is a nap, means there must be one? ...makes no sence really.

We don't hit any common enemies, unless fat galaxies, these days, are considered 'common enemies' ...

Don't worry, if we'd be hitting an alliance, like ND/anyone else, don't you think you'd NOTICE it?

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:52   #31
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Whether we have a NAP or not is irrelevant
It's relevent.

The fact that you block first (i bet you'll classify it in a milder sense), forces other sides that also want to win to counter-block. Unless you're expecting them to fold or give them a limit to their extent of blocking so as they dont beat you?

Fire that butchering of the english languare on what blocking is. ( <3 JBG )
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:58   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Just because nobody has denied nor confirmed there is a nap, means there must be one? ...makes no sence really.
Now you're just being obtuse. However just to humour you I humbly request your most magnificent self to inform the poor unenlightened masses as to whether or not a NAP exists. If you don't want to confirm or deny it STOP POSTING ABOUT IT.

Quote:
We don't hit any common enemies, unless fat galaxies, these days, are considered 'common enemies' ...
Consider, alliance x naps alliance y and alliance as is allied to alliance b. Alliance a and b alternate roiding alliance x and y with varying frequency. Alliance x hits alliance a. Alliance b becomes a better target than alliance a. Alliance y roids alliance b as it is a better target. In a limited universe, 3k as opposed to 30k playerbase, rationally speaking alliance y will be left with very few other targets bar alliance b. This is how your NAP turns into a strategic alliance. The universe is too small for "fencesitting".

Incidentally did Angels naping omen precede ND allying insomnia?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:58   #33
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Who says we arent getting roided?
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:01   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
Who says we arent getting roided?
elviz's enormous stockpile :(((
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:01   #35
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Such honour!

you ever heard about alliances doing gal attacks.. the one day it might be an insomnia galax the other day a ND galax the day after an omen galax etc.. If your def tool shows incomings from more then 1 alliance , are they teaming up? if that is the case i can state f-crew xvx ND insomnia Subh 1up are an uberblock as my galaxy got incs on the same night from planets belonging to all these alliances.. ;/ so bullocks!

Blue tears never dry..

Mystical
Mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:11   #36
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
elviz's enormous stockpile ((
He has to stockpile we cut him off from deff leaching!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:15   #37
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

to all fighting atm, just try and imagine the laughs 1up is having.
heh
pld 1up!!!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:17   #38
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
The fact that you block first (i bet you'll classify it in a milder sense)
A NAP is not a block. If the sole extent of Angels/Omen co-operation is that they are not attacking one another then you guys are over-reacting. It's just common sense to avoid incomings from every top alliance.

p.s. Angels ftl, boo KJ, etc. etc.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:17   #39
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
He has to stockpile we cut him off from deff leaching!
But the fact that he hasnt had to spend them indicates that he hasn't had severe incoming yet <3
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:17   #40
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Im hardly laughing. I still get plenty of incoming. I dunno where the misconception that we are kicked back relaxing comes from.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:21   #41
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
But the fact that he hasnt had to spend them indicates that he hasn't had severe incoming yet <3
Or maybe hes had enough friends to cover most of the troublesome incoming before he had to spend it. Either way elviz isnt the only one in the alliance, others have had losses.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:24   #42
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Yet not quite as severe i'll wager, as those involved in full blown wars.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:27   #43
TheGoaT
Old Timer

no one seemed to be complaining the last several rounds when we were the ones getting teamed up on. You wanna be in the number spot, take your blows like a man.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:28   #44
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

First things first.

It must have been one of the moderators who started the thread. If the person responsible of it would contact me on IRC, I would be glad to have a discussion over it.

Orbit? To be honest, the first time I heard of the alliance was when Lurch (Blade of Scythe HC) came for a chat with me yesterday. So let's clear that off, shall we. Flak alliances? I reckon a lot of time we're hit there are small alliances hitting our galaxies the same time we're being hit. So, most evidently, Insomnia and NewDawn are using these alliances to flak their attacks.

No, I am not denying a non-aggression pact with Angels. A lot of you know why, and the reasons aren't militaristic or political to me. The first alliances to start coordinated attacks together, were ND/Insomnia.

To get to it, the first time Omen received coordinated incomings it was ND/Insomnia on last Friday (to Saturday) night. We were normally revolving at around 40-60 incoming fleets per day, and that night it bounced up into fairly more than a hundred. The incomings were by vast majority NewDawn and Insomnia, and there was no overlapping between these alliances - in no case did an Insomnia pig a NewDawner or vice versa. The fact that they hit a lot of Omens across the universe that night made me first look into it as coordination.

Talking to Insomnia, they naturally denied it, and I said, guess future will show, as NewDawn incomings were quite common to us already (a lot of you may have heard Gate stating early round about NewDawn not going to allow a new alliance to win a round, hence setting against them. So, I figured, let the time pass and we'll see if it really was coordination.

Quote:
And Omen being about the same size/average as Insomnia, a bit higher than NewDawn, they start hitting on NewDawn, using flak to help them.
Our measures were retaliative by nature, and we did not use flak - in fact, we got piggied on several occasions (I was quite wasted having a lot of members PM me for who the FK is piggying me after a long night of assigning) attacking NDers. These measures were taken to shake off ND after they've had their go at us on Friday-Sunday night, as a combined effort with Insomnia. We were forced to react on military scale after a tactical attack on our planets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
A nap is an agreement between two alliances not to target eachothers and more or less nothing more.

An alliance between two
alliances is to secure common goals and achive that.

If you claim to have a nap but are doing joint attacks with another alliance, I think that you should call it what it is.
At this point, we were moving on to be non-aggresion pacted to Angels. Reading Kargool's definitions, our foes had formed an alliance together. As a common goal to destroy Omen, and they've been on their goal for two nights now, and I see no end to it. There has not been any coordination between Omen and Angels save the few times I've PM'd to Kjeldoran or Sjor asking for certain Angels people to recall their fleets from our planets.

Quote:
Omen approached us to do joint attacks. We kindly declined that.
After Saturday's events, we did approach Angels to give us a hand as we were obviously facing two alliances of the top3 coordinating attacks on us. They didn't want to help, and so far there has been no agreed military coordination or cooperation between Angels and Omen. This is NOT the case with Insomnia and NewDawn, though.

Last night, we had another run of tactical attacks, this time targetted at Insomnia (for obvious reasons). We, at the same time, received hostile incomings from both Insomnia and NewDawn, additionally from certain smaller alliances that, if you look at things paranoid, may seem "flak".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
In old AD spirit: Lets all gang Omen, their average is leik, really heigh omg.
[/end12yearoldreasoning]
.fixed quote.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 27 Apr 2006 at 20:02.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:28   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

It turns out family guy was right all along. In planetarion wars win you!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:32   #46
voodoo
a pain

fact: omen was getting too big after first week, so last weekend ins and nd happened to attack omen same time. they denied having cooperated back then.....
their attack caused a chain reaction.....it is still going on.we'll see for how long, and how it ends!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:44   #47
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical
you ever heard about alliances doing gal attacks.. the one day it might be an insomnia galax the other day a ND galax the day after an omen galax etc.. If your def tool shows incomings from more then 1 alliance , are they teaming up? if that is the case i can state f-crew xvx ND insomnia Subh 1up are an uberblock as my galaxy got incs on the same night from planets belonging to all these alliances.. ;/ so bullocks!
Don't be ridiculous. Every decent alliance can tell who their incomings are coming from, and whether or not they're being specifically targetted or not.

Any more than 15-25 incomings from an alliance and they're targetting you. Obviously this assumes that you have at least 80% of an alliance's co-ords.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:50   #48
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Any more than 15-25 incomings from an alliance and they're targetting you. Obviously this assumes that you have at least 80% of an alliance's co-ords.
What if there's 40-50 incomings from two alliances each (together around 100 and then some randoms to add to it), and none of these incomings from the two named alliances collide/piggy/overlap each other? Coincidence?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:52   #49
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Any alliance that wants to win this round will have it hard. Tick 300 or so and allready wars starting... sounds like fun to me :-)
See you on the battlefield Omen ^^

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 15:23   #50
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Aah.. I was so missing these NAP/alliance flaming posts where everybody claims that they are right or aren't lying.

These threads are so lovely. <3
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote