User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Feb 2006, 17:03   #101
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Re: Angels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
his opinion might be worth something if max wasnt such a shite player.
your a pretty shit individual in general Goat, yet we still have to listen to you :/
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 17:04   #102
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

torz! where have you been hiding?
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 17:43   #103
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

That may very well be the first time a goat isn't aware of Torz location :\
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 18:07   #104
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

he sneaked up from behind me
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 18:58   #105
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Erm this is a real round ?

And it is never an easy win.

Liked the look of subh 2 rounds ago they where ( yes I saw ur private channel back then ) very selective of there members, just hope they havent taken on the exilition crew that are always floating about while there main crew away.

p.s you off with WoW to max?
never touched wow, heard its as additivce as drugs, no more drugs for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 19:20   #106
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Any more bad mofo posting from goat and max and they are outta are damnit
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 19:25   #107
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Any more bad mofo posting from goat and max and they are outta are damnit
Peter: We don't get many of you molten men down here.

Molten man: I'm not surprised at these prices!

Peter: That's it. You. Are. Outta here!

True story.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 19:59   #108
Firebird

Hmm are we on Hol umm no! Have we taken a break from pa yes some of us have so lets drop this whole issue bout eXi cant be the best cos they only play 1 rnd then rest then play another the fact of the matter is im sick of everytime i look on here all i ever see is eXi 1 rnd wonders 1up are the best angels could do better etc etc grammar and punctuation aint my fortae so make what of that u will but next time someone starts a thread lets see if we can stick to the topic eh fellas/lasses

rnd 9.5 HR
rnd 10 HR
rnd 11 HR officer
rnd 12 HR officer
rnd 15 eXI officer:crazyxmas:

Last edited by Firebird; 16 Feb 2006 at 01:27.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 20:24   #109
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird
the fact of the matter is im sick of everytime i look on here all i ever see is eXi 1 rnd wonders 1up are the bst angels could do better etc etc grammar and punctuation aint my fortae so make what of that u will but next time some starts a thread lets see if we can stick to the topic eh fellas/lasses
But the topic of this thread was "angels could do better"
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 21:46   #110
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Now where are the people which claimed that Angels would be 1up material?

It's just lol that this happens almost every round with them.
Thank you!
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 01:56   #111
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
that's some crazy shit right there
o rly i hear they are the shiznit

edit ps these news smileys suck :crazyxmas: :crymeariver:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 08:13   #112
Firebird

i think they are an amusing way of lightning a convo :P
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 10:58   #113
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

oh dear merciful lord.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 11:06   #114
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
oh dear merciful lord.
You called?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 11:48   #115
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Just a bit back on topic...

I heard that the kicked people is still in Angels, just not in tag..
The reason for this was apparently to get them 3 fleeting attack to get bigger, then readded.

I dont know if this is true, but if it is, isnt this an easy way to get out of the spotlight for a little time, then just easily readd the members to get back up there?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 11:57   #116
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
how does this require them to leave tag? Can't these members just grow while still being tagged?
And what is the benefit from "not being in the spotlight"? If this thread shows anything, it's that dropping a lot of members is a really good way to get into the spotlight.... not out of it
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 12:04   #117
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europatriot
how does this require them to leave tag? Can't these members just grow while still being tagged?
And what is the benefit from "not being in the spotlight"? If this thread shows anything, it's that dropping a lot of members is a really good way to get into the spotlight.... not out of it
Not a single alliance will concentrate incs on Angels for a while, they are not seen as a threat (currently) to the bigger alliances, its not worth their effort to hit Angels.

All of a sudden, these 3 fleeters get huge score gains, get re added to the tag and they sneak into the lead.

IF thats what they are doing, would be funny to see tho, and a sure fire way to get the uni attempting to kill you.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 14:53   #118
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Not a single alliance will concentrate incs on Angels for a while, they are not seen as a threat (currently) to the bigger alliances, its not worth their effort to hit Angels.

All of a sudden, these 3 fleeters get huge score gains, get re added to the tag and they sneak into the lead.

IF thats what they are doing, would be funny to see tho, and a sure fire way to get the uni attempting to kill you.
Angels should listen to you. You were part of THEE pros at baiting themselves to get twatted.
SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A DRINK
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 15:03   #119
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Great plan. Tell it to the people sending mass incs our way this morning, because they didn't seem to get it
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 15:14   #120
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Ah, I'm a little more informed now, Angels, sometimes you need to learn to pick your fights well, as if you decide to fight a fight that shouldnt be yours (yet at least) you are bound to face consequences. Seems Angels still has no brain when deciding targets.

Some things never change eh?
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 15:31   #121
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Seems like The_Fish has no clue at all again....

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 15:51   #122
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki

What's with the gal name Alki?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 16:49   #123
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

We are disbanding, didnt you hear?
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:29   #124
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah, I'm a little more informed now, Angels, sometimes you need to learn to pick your fights well, as if you decide to fight a fight that shouldnt be yours (yet at least) you are bound to face consequences. Seems Angels still has no brain when deciding targets.

Lol and who are you to say Angels has no brain when it comes to picking a fight?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 18:07   #125
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

amen.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 19:02   #126
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
amen.
OMG BARROW, where you hiding!?!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 21:19   #127
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
We are disbanding, didnt you hear?
Does this mean Elysium will be overtaking us in the rankings shortly?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 21:34   #128
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Does this mean Elysium will be overtaking us in the rankings shortly?
A little early in the round for that situation isn't it?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 21:37   #129
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mazzelaar wins at the internet. This thread should now be closed since nothing can surpass that
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 21:53   #130
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Lol and who are you to say Angels has no brain when it comes to picking a fight?
Well, in the last 2 rounds my alliance (at that time) was superb at picking its fights, its just the fighting that wasn't impressive. I have to say, I am in a good position to comment on other alliances political (or lack of) skill
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:46   #131
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, in the last 2 rounds my alliance (at that time) was superb at picking its fights, its just the fighting that wasn't impressive. I have to say, I am in a good position to comment on other alliances political (or lack of) skill
I would have to concur upto the point of the last 3 weeks of R15. When ND had too many wars on different fronts.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 01:13   #132
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

*sits down to watch the pais vs fish arguement break out yet again*

Popcorn anyone?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 01:15   #133
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

That was because we were winning. It was enevitable; the alliance with all the roids always gets incoming
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 01:15   #134
Fridge
Angel

Fridge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker

Popcorn anyone?
Id like some peanuts and a Miller lite

Former:
Furious Angels | FAnG | ChâoZ Daddy | Angels till i die

Furious Angels Gaming community
Fridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 01:23   #135
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker

Popcorn anyone?
as long as the fish doesnt mention giving subh another "slap on the wrists."

Edit- Anyway going off topic... Angels could do t5 easily.
If they need to restructure/get a more stable core of members for next round then so be it.
I dont think Angels HC have done this course of action if it wasnt going to benefit them in the long term.

Last edited by Paisley; 17 Feb 2006 at 01:32.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 10:20   #136
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

Why dont we all just wait and see what happens to Angels instead of continuously bitching about us, Angels have an awesome command, and TBh none of you except the officers really have a ****ing clue what is going on.

On a lighter note tho i do find it very amusing looking through all of the little conspiracies that some of u have dreamed up some really are quite imaginative

do us a favor and let us get on with it

o and one last thing, TheFish........ STFU
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 10:32   #137
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco
Why dont we all just wait and see what happens to Angels instead of continuously bitching about us, Angels have an awesome command, and TBh none of you except the officers really have a ****ing clue what is going on.

On a lighter note tho i do find it very amusing looking through all of the little conspiracies that some of u have dreamed up some really are quite imaginative

do us a favor and let us get on with it

o and one last thing, TheFish........ STFU
Mate, this is AD, they finally got something NEW to talk about
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 10:42   #138
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Mate, this is AD, they finally got something NEW to talk about
hmmm
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 20:31   #139
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
wouldn't "superb" have resulted in winning atleast one of either rounds?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 21:37   #140
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

You need at least some form of military to do that.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 03:34   #141
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
They avoided fights. They picked neither of them, the fights picked them. Tell me a fight ND fought in r 15, excluding the end round one that they lost so massively. I'm not sure if there is any. Because the last one was inevitable from the second angels went after exi.

And, even though what The_Fish had to say about those choices is hard for an outsider to tell, I doubt he picked hose "fights" himself.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 19 Feb 2006 at 14:11.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 04:34   #142
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You have to be a certain standard to be able to win rounds, ND have proved that by not winning them.

Eventually someone you'll come up to someone who might be better than you one on one, and ND might hold out or get beat. But that doesn't mean you're not getting the best result possible. Eventually it gets to the point where you can't "pick" fights.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 08:14   #143
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
They avoided fights. They picked neither of them, the fights picked them. Tell me a fight ND fought in r 13, excluding the end round one that they lost so massively. I'm not sure if there is any. Because the last one was inevitable from the second angels went after exi.
Round 15, I assume you mean. In which case, wasn't this the time Angels were unable to beat ND, even when you were hitting us?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 13:07   #144
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
You have to be a certain standard to be able to win rounds, ND have proved that by not winning them.

Eventually someone you'll come up to someone who might be better than you one on one, and ND might hold out or get beat. But that doesn't mean you're not getting the best result possible. Eventually it gets to the point where you can't "pick" fights.
I wouldnt be too hard on ND. At the start of r14 and r15 ND had boxed clever and upto mid round. Whilst it wasnt the strongest military force around, If ND had choosen different diplomacy route(s).... Who knows

Edit - grammar and spelling
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 14:13   #145
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Round 15, I assume you mean. In which case, wasn't this the time Angels were unable to beat ND, even when you were hitting us?
The point I was trying to make, was that you hardly picked many fights that round, you just tried to avoid them altogether. The_Fish said he'd been in an alliance that was superb at picking its fights, hence he should know a lot about that. I don't follow his logic.

And round 15 indeed.

Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:05   #146
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The point I was trying to make, was that you hardly picked many fights that round, you just tried to avoid them altogether. The_Fish said he'd been in an alliance that was superb at picking its fights, hence he should know a lot about that. I don't follow his logic.

And round 15 indeed.
Havent you just completely backed up his point?

1 on 1, im sure ND would be the first to admit they would get beat by 1up or Exil, and would struggle against Angels, thus they avoiding them, and picked their "fights" elsewhere, and got pretty good roid gains from them.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:40   #147
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

still i think ND did better then angels in picking "fights", they went against eX till the end with only 1 left who got chance to win, and 1up/angels went into war with eX too early in the round so their chances for #1 was lost.

ND got their #2 by taking easy road maybe with even chance to #1 if they didnt break so fast, angels picked wars they couldnt handle, 1up just got raped all round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:41   #148
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
Havent you just completely backed up his point?

1 on 1, im sure ND would be the first to admit they would get beat by 1up or Exil, and would struggle against Angels, thus they avoiding them, and picked their "fights" elsewhere, and got pretty good roid gains from them.
No. Tell me, did they pick any fights at all? If so, what fights? The end of round one versus eXilition was bound to inevitable, and thats the only fight they started themselves that I am aware of.

Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:48   #149
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No. Tell me, did they pick any fights at all? If so, what fights? The end of round one versus eXilition was bound to inevitable, and thats the only fight they started themselves that I am aware of.
Do you mean they got to number #2 with a shot at the number #1 spot without fighting any fights? Shit man that's some pretty good political manuevering there.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:51   #150
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Please tell me how long this game has been about picking fights, I always thought it was about gaining roids that you had the possibility of keeping.

You need to better explain what you mean by "picking fights", if you mean all out war with an alliance, then no they didnt, but given 1up, Exil and prolly Angels would of killed them one on one, it wouldnt of been the best decision to declare war on them until such a time when ND was at its strongest. Which is exactly what they did, unfortunately they just werent strong enough.

If however they had of followed your plan and picked a fight with every man and his dog they probably wouldnt of even finished in the top5.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote