User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Feb 2006, 08:43   #1
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Chax looking for alliance

Hi, I'm Chax, Played round 2-9.5. Had an acct in PaX, but never upgraded so can't count that.
I used to be HC in Xanadu's glory days, GC of top 10 galaxy 'Oh to be a Pepsi bottle' (285:19) in round 4 and well still GC of pepsi r5 and r6 with a 'top 5 among the losing side' finish. I was also HC of APC and 19th.
Before Xanadu I was xfa, uxf, Virus (squadleader). After Xanadu I've been in IPC (AC) and Titans

So, suddenly a free round, maybe this will be fun again. Either way I'm back, anyone feel they want me aboard?
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 09:26   #2
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Chax looking for alliance

IRC still exists you know

I suggest you try prodding alliances on there!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 09:39   #3
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

Well obviously yes, however for that you have to find people online, and work out what channels they idle in.
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 15:01   #4
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Look through the threads, find one you like the look of and then go to their public channel as stated in the thread. Prod one of the ppl with an @ by their name. Most will be online between 7 and 9 GMT.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 15:12   #5
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
Well obviously yes, however for that you have to find people online, and work out what channels they idle in.
This might be helpful then.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 22:56   #6
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Chax you muppet, get on irc and look, some of us are still there. :P
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 23:57   #7
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Chax rocks, or used to :P