User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:01   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Killing People

Now my dreams are rather vivid. This is why I enjoy my sleep so much. My dreams range from romance to death. When I go to sleep it is always fun and exciting and I often wake up thinking of new things and reflecting on new things. However I killed someone in my dream last night.

Basically I cant remember the specifics just that it happened in a part of Birmingham called Lozells and I was escaping from the murder scene on a bus. When I was found by the cops I remember throwing a sky remote control at them, when they asked why I told them "the mute button isnt working". When they arrested me I didnt put up a fight, I just let them take me.

Now im sure killing someone in a dream isnt that major a thing, however I have had more than one of these dreams and each time they are different. I never really know who I kill, nor the reason why I kill. But the feeling of guilt and the getaway afterwards and trying not to get caught is always something which is quite fun.

The problem is, is it normal to have these kinds of dreams. Or is it just an overactive imagination running wild and having a bit of fun with me?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:15   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Killing People

probably

I have a returning thing in my dream in which I take position with a sniperrifle, but never actually kill people. Or just kill 'command' (Army dreams rock :S)
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:15   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Killing dreams signify something to do with wanting to change your life or something (maybe)
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:19   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KILLING
If you dreamed of killing someone, whether intentionally or by accident, it signifies a period of severe emotional stress during which you must make a heroic effort to control your temper.
From Here

There we go.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:38   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I'd say that unless you have killing dreams often, it's just your imagination.

Here's a good rule of thumb: If you feel guilty in the dream for whatever you did... then there's some kind oif stress etc. involved in RL.

If you don't really give a shit in the dream, it's just your mind fking around.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:45   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
From Here

There we go.
TEA
To dream that you are thirsty for tea means that you will be surprised with uninvited guests.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 06:27   #7
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I have a friend who keeps dreaming that he gets killed by a bunch of guys shooting him. Apparently he should be expecting a birth or he is feeling overwhelmed by situations in his life which he feels are ganging up on him. Personally, I think that that site is the biggest crock of shit.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 07:17   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hrm, I've never dreamed of hurting anyone, but I've dreamed of being harmed. Wait, I have dreamed of kicking someones ass before...but I don't think I killed them.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 07:19   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
TEA
To dream that you are thirsty for tea means that you will be surprised with uninvited guests.
Quote:
If you should dream of a deceased person and this person speaks only to you, pay close attention to what the spirit is telling you as it could be very important to you.

To dream of seeing a deceased person is normally a dream of warning, and it tells you that the influences around you at this time do not bode well for your affairs, and you should not enter into any binding contracts or verbal agreements.
Kind of ****ing spooky. :0
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 07:49   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I recently dream a lot of quitting my job and going back to university. The first thought I have when waking up is 'how the **** am I going to pay my bills'

Last time it happend I joined a campus connected to the uni which was more like camping in an old messy building between teenagers with a forsight of getting drunk a lot and once again I woke up with heavy heartbeats worrying about my bills and appartment.

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 09:09   #11
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont like dreams. Mainly because i sometimes dream things that really happen. Usually about world wide events like planecrashes. Now i am a person who thinks a physiotherapist is alternative altready and am very ..down to earth...I dont believe in any paranormal shit, not even in god tbh. But this dreaming stuff...bah. Very few ppl in my real life know this, and they prolly wouldnot believe me if i wouldnot tell those specific ppl straight after i dreamed it. If the event i dreamed about actually happens, i already told them before it did.

I dream loads of things, silly stuff mainly but when i haveone of those real-dreams, i somehow KNOW when i wake up its really gonna happen. It's indsane and i have no idea what to do with it except tell those few ppl who know about it, and wait for the news....
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:02   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd be more worried about the fact that you went willingly with the Police.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:19   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I would like to apply for the police but what mainly interests me is the crime investigation side of the job, how do people get those jobs? You really need to write traffic tickets for years to start with? Do you have to follow a certain education to stream in such positions at the police? I'll be damned if i am going to patrol through shitty villages and write traffic tickets for hard working people getting back home from a long day at work but crime investigation and such sounds like a great job.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:37   #14
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I would like to apply for the police but what mainly interests me is the crime investigation side of the job, how do people get those jobs? You really need to write traffic tickets for years to start with? Do you have to follow a certain education to stream in such positions at the police? I'll be damned if i am going to patrol through shitty villages and write traffic tickets for hard working people getting back home from a long day at work but crime investigation and such sounds like a great job.
Since you are dutch, and i am a dutch police-officer....i can tell you from the beginning on you do both. But also, its not up to you to decide what is a crime, or offence, you clearly will run into things you dont feel are important enuff to punish, but still will have to. And if all those hard working honest ppl would watch their speedlimit, they wouldnot get a ticket, now would they?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:41   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Well ok, but that's not really my point. I am really curious how those people become involved in big investigations, interogations and such. You know, those cops without uniforms

I guess you won't get such a function just by starting as a normal police officer ticketing people waiting off for something huge happening close to their working area?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:59   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I too have had dreams thats happened not long after, and it is indeed spooky. Its been a while now, but in a period I had 3-4 dreams that came out true. I recon its coonicidence though.

On the other hand, I like to dream. My dreams are often exciting and interesting. Things ive not had time to think about during the day, with a twist of madness and alot of nudity

One thing though... I keep getting stabbed in my dreams. Usually when one dreams of such things, the bodys defencemechanisms hit in, and it wakes you up. Doesnt happen with me. I just keep getting stabbed. And I can feel it. Definatley not the same way as a real stab, but I can feel it. It doesnt bother me anymore

Lately its been alot of dreaming about PA WoW and stuff. Guess I gotta get away from it.

And one time when I had been drinking for a few days, I fell asleep and dreamt about drinking. I was VERY confused about what was true and what was dream when I finally woke up

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 20:45   #17
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Well ok, but that's not really my point. I am really curious how those people become involved in big investigations, interogations and such. You know, those cops without uniforms

I guess you won't get such a function just by starting as a normal police officer ticketing people waiting off for something huge happening close to their working area?
Where i work, Amsterdam, its usually like this:
You do whatever your normal job is, normally streetwork. Every station has a so called "afhandelunit", where crimes that are reported are investigated and solved (or not) and send in to dep of justice. Those crimes are usually NOT murders etc, but the more often occuring things like burglary, assault, robbery etc. The cases there excist of cases you have because you arrested somebody, and cases that come in thru ppl who report things.

If you run into a murder on the street, in whatever way, there is usually the option to join in on that specific case. A murderteam usually consists of pp from the heavy-crime dep and ppl who are added to it.

To work at the heavy crime dep it usually takes 5-10 years experience to get there yes, and you actually have to like it to, its not as exciting asit seems In fact, its pretty boring. loads of paperwork, loads of waiting, searchin and NOT finding.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 22:51   #18
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I dream about that a lot, specially that i have a semi automatic or something and the funny thing is that when i pump rounds into peoples chests a quite visible fog of blood arises from said persons chest, as time squeels to a halt.
Its quite exhilarating.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 23:40   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I dont dream (or at least completely forget them) is that bad?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 23:48   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I dream about that a lot, specially that i have a semi automatic or something and the funny thing is that when i pump rounds into peoples chests a quite visible fog of blood arises from said persons chest, as time squeels to a halt.
Its quite exhilarating.
Your dreams use bullet time. :o
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 00:34   #21
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

SilverSmoke starring in CSI: Holland ??

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 00:42   #22
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
SilverSmoke starring in CSI: Holland ??
Schtop! This spinoff is not ready yet
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 01:06   #23
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you begin to have dreams about killing people and you wake up and there is a bloddy knife laying next to the lamp in your bedroom and your room mate is missing, THEN you should start worrying.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 01:30   #24
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
If you begin to have dreams about killing people and you wake up and there is a bloddy knife laying next to the lamp in your bedroom and your room mate is missing, THEN you should start worrying.
...about how to clean up the mess. I recommend buying a vat of pigs blood and contaminating the entire crime scene with it by dumping it everywhere. Will make it more difficult to do blood tests. Clean everything up with powerful detergents, don't clean ANYTHING in the sinks as they can test the pipes, instead use buckets. Also dump pig blood into all of your sinks, baths and toilets - you may have already cleaned your hands off in it. Next I'd start figuring out what you did with the body. Best thing to do when you find it is take a long drive out of state, or in the UK, drive as far away as you can and just dump the body someplace inconspicuous. Try not to be noticed because if they find the body in some bizaare location and they have evidence of you being spotted there, the game is up. Try to cover up any wounds or bruises you may have received in a struggle. If the police question you deny, deny, deny. Just deny. Tell them nothing. Don't create a complex story that you can't remember the details of. Don't ever tell anyone, ever, not even on your deathbed.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 02:01   #25
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Of course you could tell us here on GD because we are a very discrete group. Besides, who would belive any of US anyway?
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 02:27   #26
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Of course you could tell us here on GD because we are a very discrete group. Besides, who would belive any of US anyway?
Oh, and if you do talk about it on your computer, or if you google searched for stuff like 'strangle kill' and such: remove your hardrive and bake it in the oven. Also I wouldn't search for stuff like that on Google - they save all your searches - by gmail address or IP. True story.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:47   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Killing People

I'd kill for a Chinese.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:52   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'd kill for a Chinese.
Is this a joke about Tiananmen Square?

Anyway, I've dreamt about killing people before, quite recently in fact. I was quite gutted when I woke up and this meant they were still alive, but quite relieved to find out I wasn't a murderer.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:54   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Killing People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Is this a joke about Tiananmen Square?
No, it's true. I'm hungry.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote