User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:42   #51
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Champions of Round 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Imagine you're Exi HC, what would you expect Angels to do now? All they did was taking roids, not killing fleet. Our military potential strength has remained the same. Regardless of who I am or what my position is, Rob, would you expect Angels to be considered "unrelevant" in your upcoming war with ND (assuming you're Exi HC)?
Lets go back a week or so.

ND are #1 Angels are #2 and decide to have a mini war while eX are floating around back in #3.
ND and Angels both dont grow very much, some nights losing some nights gaining.
eX have little inc so get nice and fat, overtake Angels to become #2.

Back to present day.

The same senario would have happened as above except swap Angels/eX around. The thinking behind hitting you first (i assume) is to make sure ur far behind in roids so u wont catch up as quickly as we did. With the lower allainces not being so fat anymore it could ahve been possible to outgrow ND from this little mini war.

Senario change: ND hit eX last night (cheeky monkeys)
I for one didn't actually expect ND to do it even tho it was prolly their best option so thumbs up to them.

Future?

Now with ND in the "ring" for the first time this round the plan of attacking Angels has to a certain extent backfired but all is not lost in the little dream world that is my mind. This is a very good thing for Angels cause they can catch up when ND/eX are playing with eachother.

Things that I will be interested to see over the coming week include how well ND can take inc, wether Angels will take this chance to concievably sneak win the round or only hit eX till the end, a nekkid pic of mazz, me kicking my mates ass at pool in 10 mins and what plans 1up have :P
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:45   #52
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

No, I'm being completely serious here Mazz. Kjeldoran won this round, then gave it to ND, because our players aren't skilled enough to compete on a level with the rest of Planetarion, also because our HC is not capable of making the diplomatic moves necessary to secure a lead.

The rankings are this way out of generosity. ND "were presented" with this opportunity, we sure as hell didn't do anything to earn it.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:46   #53
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Things that I will be interested to see over the coming week include how well ND can take inc, wether Angels will take this chance to concievably sneak win the round or only hit eX till the end, a nekkid pic of mazz, me kicking my mates ass at pool in 10 mins and what plans 1up have :P
1up will be forming a block with your mate and are planning to 8 ball you.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:47   #54
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Yes, in all honesty, thank you Kjeldoran for giving ND this round. You really earned it.
Also, you know what the MAIN difference is between Angels r13 and ND r15? fact that in r13, Exi won the war with 1up (blockwar) hence the "avoiding" tactic simply didn't work well enough.

This round the war was pretty even all round, hence the "avoiding" tactic works.

And barrow, sure I'm bittered cause I didn't win. I play to win, if I fail then I'm not happy about it. You on the other hand are bitter towards me cause (as most pple agree) ND got handed this round on several occassions.

But again, you need to be good, you need to be up there to take the gift and use it. So credits for that ...

A good example here from F1 is a certain race where Montoya was in the lead the ENTIRE race but spinned 2 rounds before finish. Alonso passed him and won. His explanation was: "Sure he gave me the race win for free, but I still had to follow him and stay close to him all race so I couid actually take advantage of his spin".

That's what ND did, they put themselves into that position that they could take advantage of this.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:54   #55
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
No, I'm being completely serious here Mazz. Kjeldoran won this round, then gave it to ND, because our players aren't skilled enough to compete on a level with the rest of Planetarion, also because our HC is not capable of making the diplomatic moves necessary to secure a lead.
I think you're getting a bit silly now. The three favourites for the round were 1up, Angels and eX with ND coming in close to that threesome but slightly lacking in military power in comparison to these three. I think to deny that is pretty much lying to yourself and you'd be hard pushed to find anyone outside ND that would disagree.

The whole point of Kjeldorans post was that he was complimenting your diplomatic ability. You've kept your noses clean, stayed out of trouble and capitalised on conflicts between the three "favourites" to stretch out a solid lead in terms of roids and score and are deservedly in the top spot (Kjeldoran imght not think deservedly but one can't argue with facts).

Quote:
The rankings are this way out of generosity. ND "were presented" with this opportunity, we sure as hell didn't do anything to earn it.
How about we knock the sarcasm on the head and you just accept that people accept that you have played your diplomatic cards as well as you could have done. I don;t think Kjeldoran said anything wrong, he might not have meant it with heartfelt goodwill but the fact remains, in my opinion, that he didn't say anything that wasn't factually correct.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:58   #56
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Then he sure as hell didn't need to chuck in the knock on our dedication. If you're going to compliment the political savvy, then do it, and don't use it as a tool to insult the member base of ND.

Thanks for the thumbs up, but don't use it to whine about the integrity of my friends.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:59   #57
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Maybe you should read what i quoted before making urself look stupid?
You are wrong. Read what you wrote yourself contra what Kj wrote. The fact that you don't even see that you are wrong, shows who is the stupid one tbh :\
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:01   #58
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think Exi decided ND should win and that they will settle for #2. That decision has been made the 8th of December and Angels will do what they requested ... making sure they end #2 or lower.
It's humorous to me to see how Angels' goals for the round deminished over time. It seems to me, from the informaiton Angels HC and members have posted throughout the round, that Angels wished to win the round initally and slowly, over the course of a round, lowered their goals to simply being anti-another alliance, instead of pro-their own alliance. Which, in my humble opinion, is the greatest compliment that Angels (or any alliance) could possibly give another alliance. Thank you.

Weather ND or anyone else wins the round, I think we've (eX) done very execellent. I give a lot of credit to eX as an alliance and a force to be rekoned with. We're one tough cookie to bite, despite whatever other opinions anyone has of us. I've made a lot of friends in eX, have just loved the fudge out of the round, and have had incredible amounts of fun. No matter what anyone else thinks or says of us, we've done a superb job and had a great time.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:02   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then he sure as hell didn't need to chuck in the knock on our dedication. If you're going to compliment the political savvy, then do it, and don't use it as a tool to insult the member base of ND.

Thanks for the thumbs up, but don't use it to whine about the integrity of my friends.
Read your board pm, it explains better what I mean (incase I didn't come across clearly enough).

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:03   #60
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I'm fairly sure by now you realise sometimes you have to read beyond Kjeldorans posts to circumvent the pro Angels bit to get to the real fact of the matter.

Quote:

Was that aimed at me? If so I have not the foggiest idea what it means.

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:05   #61
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I'm fairly sure by now you realise sometimes you have to read beyond Kjeldorans posts to circumvent the pro Angels bit to get to the real fact of the matter.
Hehe, stop analysing me !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:07   #62
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To give you a more satisfying answer ... one doesn't exclude the others. If we wanna win, we HAVE to prevent Exi from winning, as we'd have to prevent ND or 1up from winning
The work taken to do either successfully will hamper the other. If you specifically try to stop Exi winning you will never win. If you specifically try to win yourselves you are likely to leave a fair chance of Exi winning. From the tone of your first post it seems you are more interested in stopping Exi winning as revenge for the recent attack on you.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:08   #63
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Weather ND or anyone else wins the round, I think we've (eX) done very execellent. I give a lot of credit to eX as an alliance and a force to be rekoned with. We're one tough cookie to bite, despite whatever other opinions anyone has of us. I've made a lot of friends in eX, have just loved the fudge out of the round, and have had incredible amounts of fun. No matter what anyone else thinks or says of us, we've done a superb job and had a great time.

-NitinA
I'm pretty sure inbetween all the flaming of max and skyhead that most AD posters have accepted that.

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:09   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
The work taken to do either successfully will hamper the other. If you specifically try to stop Exi winning you will never win. If you specifically try to win yourselves you are likely to leave a fair chance of Exi winning. From the tone of your first post it seems you are more interested in stopping Exi winning as revenge for the recent attack on you.
Nah, I agree it pissed me off cause I simply didn't expect nor see the relevance of their actions. But I'm 1 HC of a team, and we're all pretty annoyed with what Exi did, yet nonetheless we have to justify our actions to our own members and do what's in THEIR best interest.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:15   #65
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Exil were well aware that Angels had 1) stopped targetting exil, and 2) openly stated that they would rather see exil win than ND, after ND had left angels without support, and did there best to hit them hard when they were down, stopping fluid politics.
What the ****? Why on earth should ND have "supported" Angels? You say Angels wanted Exilition to beat ND, then accuse ND of not supporting Angels. Seriously, what the ****?

Quote:
Exil had to hit ND to win, and I have no idea why they just messed up a perfectly well played political round by mass hitting angels.
Because they've been at war with them for most of the round? Putting Angels down by 20% killed off any chance of Angels winning the round. Clearing the field of rivals is generally a good idea, and there wasn't much time left to do it in. If Exilition go on to beat ND (not an unlikely scenario, they are a better alliance in military terms) then it will be seen a a bold and decisive move. Unless...

Quote:
Unless they are sure of course that there support planets can do enough to take down angels AND nd?
... it's actually down to their cheating, multi scum habits.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”

Last edited by ComradeRob; 9 Dec 2005 at 16:00.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:54   #66
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

So, Angels are gonna "pull a Reunion" now? #3 preventing the #2 from overtaking #1 ?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:57   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
So, Angels are gonna "pull a Reunion" now? #3 preventing the #2 from overtaking #1 ?
No, but you may conclude whatever you like really

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:57   #68
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Im down with that, eX made their bed when they attacked us instead of the objective
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:58   #69
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Question is will Angels nap with ND as Reunion did with 1up last round.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:00   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
Let's ask AD, let's CERTAINLY ask Tomkat .... Because AD/Tomkat knows these things better then the involved HC's !! Or let's ask the "I quit but I'm still in the loop" type of posters aswell !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:00   #71
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
You'd rather they joined ex and beat the shit out of you? And, as much as I <3 ND, I don't think ND would have overtaken 1up if Reunion hadn't hit them.

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:00   #72
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
You'd rather they joined ex and beat the shit out of you? And, as much as I <3 ND, I don't think ND would have overtaken 1up if Reunion hadn't hit them.
Unless Scorpio has been let back in, Scorpio is not ND..
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:01   #73
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Im down with that, eX made their bed when they attacked us instead of the objective
Heh, in that case I will continue hostilities towards Angels

Correct Tesla, I left ND and do not intend to rejoin.

— Scorpio
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:02   #74
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
The 1up/Reunion NAP of last round was entered into way, way before the corresponding point of this round. Reuinion were languishing down in the depths of the top 10 when that took place. It makes no difference to anything, just wanted you to make a reasonable comparison

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:08   #75
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Heh, in that case I will continue hostilities towards Angels

Correct Tesla, I left ND and do not intend to rejoin.
Make no mistake about it: I am not Angels HC, I dont make out our guidelines.. I just know I want to see eX crying at 2nd spot or lower ;-)

As for leaving, I heard that wasn't totally out of free will
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:14   #76
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Make no mistake about it: I am not Angels HC, I dont make out our guidelines.. I just know I want to see eX crying at 2nd spot or lower ;-)

As for leaving, I heard that wasn't totally out of free will
It was actually. I decided I did not want to stay and play with a certain individual in ND.
Eventually his mistake has been corrected by someone else, but ND's gap to Exiltion became 7mil smaller thx to him ;-)

— Scorpio
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:19   #77
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nah, I agree it pissed me off cause I simply didn't expect nor see the relevance of their actions. But I'm 1 HC of a team, and we're all pretty annoyed with what Exi did, yet nonetheless we have to justify our actions to our own members and do what's in THEIR best interest.
I respect that line of thinking. Your initial posts did not portray the same line of reasoning though, which caused my misunderstanding. Aslong as rational thinking wins in the end, its all that counts.

As for the relevance, I would propose Exi do not see ND as a serious threat. If Exi can batter down Angels/1up enough, ND could well fall in 1-2 nights. Unless a lot has changed that is a very realistic assumption.

As for the basis of my proposal: Last round ND gave up (mentally) before 1up even launched a fleet at them. They were crushed in one night (due to not even attacking back, if they had it would not of been such an extreme thrashing). ND have (in the past) had the habbit of withdrawing into a shell under heavy incomming and trying to defend through it (which never works).

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:20   #78
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It was actually. I decided I did not want to stay and play with a certain individual in ND.
How Touching, I bet if pple would use that arguement to leave Angels, cause they don't always agree with a certain person, or often find that person annoying (I wonder who we're talking about now) ... then there wouldn't be much Angels left

Hell, even Tesla would have then

Leaving because of 1 person imo is silly and kinda betrayes the value called "loyalty"

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:23   #79
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
How Touching, I bet if pple would use that arguement to leave Angels, cause they don't always agree with a certain person, or often find that person annoying (I wonder who we're talking about now) ... then there wouldn't be much Angels left

Hell, even Tesla would have then

Leaving because of 1 person imo is silly and kinda betrayes the value called "loyalty"
Has nothing to do with loyalty, infact I asked for (and have received) the full ND coords list to avoid hitting them. So that argument goes up in smoke

— Scorpio
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:25   #80
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Has nothing to do with loyalty, infact I asked for (and have received) the full ND coords list to avoid hitting them. So that argument goes up in smoke
Or to give it to someone else ... so that arguement also goes up in smoke ...

Fact is, loyalty is something you create towards an alliance. If 1 person is strong enough to break your loyalty, then my assumption is that your loyalty value wasn't that great in the first place.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:30   #81
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Yes, in all honesty, thank you Kjeldoran for giving ND this round. You really earned it.
We can continue this line of posting if you wish, and I can join with some lines of thanks.

I suggest however, you give it up now before you end up looking stupid
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:32   #82
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Eventually his mistake has been corrected by someone else, but ND's gap to Exiltion became 7mil smaller thx to him ;-)
And your proud of the fact that you left your alliance that has defended you and you ahve attacked with them all round to the alliance that is in direct competition with us. Jesus christ.

Last edited by ReligFree; 9 Dec 2005 at 16:38.
ReligFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:35   #83
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Or to give it to someone else ... so that arguement also goes up in smoke ...

Fact is, loyalty is something you create towards an alliance. If 1 person is strong enough to break your loyalty, then my assumption is that your loyalty value wasn't that great in the first place.
I think even you know that I am more loyal than that
Heh, I just realized... In all the rounds (quite some) that I have played.. these will be the only 2 weeks that I have played against NewDawn :eek:

— Scorpio
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:38   #84
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

You must be very proud of yourself.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:41   #85
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
You must be very proud of yourself.
If I wasn't I would have accepted the crap I got and stayed in ND.

ps Heh, see what you've done, Tesla? You've turned the whole thread upside down and made it about me and ND :s

— Scorpio
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:44   #86
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
If I wasn't I would have accepted the crap I got and stayed in ND.

ps Heh, see what you've done, Tesla? You've turned the whole thread upside down and made it about me and ND :s
Actually, you turned the thread upside down boasting about how you've shipjumped, shown 0 loyalty, and think more of yourself for it.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:49   #87
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Actually, you turned the thread upside down boasting about how you've shipjumped, shown 0 loyalty, and think more of yourself for it.
Hmm, I don't like insinuating posts ...
You really do want me to attack ND, don't you?

/me wonders who covered Misd today..

— Scorpio
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:52   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
The only thing that's missing if he now claims he knows more about ND politics, motives and goals then ND HC ... Because ... again ... AD always knows better !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:03   #89
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Hmm, I don't like insinuating posts ...
You really do want me to attack ND, don't you?

/me wonders who covered Misd today..
I'm not sure about insinuation, I think he was out and out calling you a shipumping, disloyal twat.

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:04   #90
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
AD always knows better !!
and dont you forget it
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:05   #91
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As has been repeated ad nauseam this round - ND just reviews things on a day to day basis, and acts accordingly..

We have been savvy, and we are currently at war.

In my view none of you have any cause for complaint at this point in time. The only difference between then and now is that we're doing it on our terms.

And people who think the round is over need beating with a stick.

For the record - Scorpio left ND because i banned him from AD for breaking the rules. He effectively tried to blackmail me into unbanning him by threatening to leave. My responsibility to AD was more important and so he remained banned and he left ND. As far as i'm concerned that's the end of the Scorpio discussion and I will consider any further discussion of it as offtopic.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:13   #92
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
As has been repeated ad nauseam this round - ND just reviews things on a day to day basis, and acts accordingly..
Surely proactive planning is soemthing you might want to be considering at this moment in time? A reactive approach when portentially facing one of the best alliances around at this current time can only end in tears.

Quote:

We have been savvy, and we are currently at war.
You are? Who with? To the best of my knowledge no-one has launched en masse on your recently. *note to self* cheeky sarcasm doesn't come accross well in the written form

Quote:
In my view none of you have any cause for complaint at this point in time. The only difference between then and now is that we're doing it on our terms.
I didn't think I was complaining. More giving credit where it's due?

Quote:
And people who think the round is over need beating with a stick.
You want me to beat vir fo you?

Quote:

Last edited by lokken; 9 Dec 2005 at 20:37.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:16   #93
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, we will. Good luck

Last edited by Gio2k; 9 Dec 2005 at 17:44.
Gio2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:23   #94
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Anyway back to topic im glad to see from last night ND took the initiative and struck at exilition. You know if you keep playing like this you could actually stay on top. Congrats
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by lokken; 9 Dec 2005 at 20:40.
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:40   #95
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Now let's go back on topic:
the champions...

2 contenders left atm:
ND & eXi

ND will win, because: they've had this one coming after last round. Played it well this round, staying out of the major conflicts. Exi probably messed up now by attacking Angels again, so that gives ND some space as well.
Exi will win, because: they've quite successfully fought 2 alliances. Arguably with use of flak-alliances, though their quality cannot be compared to that of their enemies. A third alliance to beat would seem impossible, but there's a "do or die" attitude in Kaifux, so who knows

— Scorpio

Last edited by lokken; 9 Dec 2005 at 20:39.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:46   #96
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

eXi did well this round, even if it doesnt win. facing 2 biggest rival alliances and beating them off is enuf victory for me atleast.

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:46   #97
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Well, they use arguments about friendship and all that stuff, which I do appreciate infact. But when I mention I have friends in exi, they get ballistic and want to organize raids on me ASAP. And that was before I had even mentioned joining exi

Now let's go back on topic:
the champions...

2 contenders left atm:
ND & eXi

ND will win, because: they've had this one coming after last round. Played it well this round, staying out of the major conflicts. Exi probably messed up now by attacking Angels again, so that gives ND some space as well.
Exi will win, because: they've quite successfully fought 2 alliances. Arguably with use of flak-alliances, though their quality cannot be compared to that of their enemies. A third alliance to beat would seem impossible, but there's a "do or die" attitude in Kaifux, so who knows

There, now the thread doesn't have to be closed
Heh, you got some flaws there. Exi fought and never won the war, infact, Angels closed in and overtook Exi and kept increasing that gap UNTILL ND decided to jump on the bandwagon and hit the #2 alliance (that and the fact that they knew Angels was gonna go after them).
Exi never fought another alliance alone, they always used flak. The flak doesn't even deny they helped ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:48   #98
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
eXi did well this round, even if it doesnt win. facing 2 biggest rival alliances and beating them off is enuf victory for me atleast.
You
Did
Not
Beat
Your
Rivals

!!!

Jezus, the only reason you're #2 now is cause ND and ALL YOU FKING SUPPORTS/FLAK decided to twat Angels. That and only THAT is the reason you're #2.

A victory is what you did in r13, where your block beat the other block and you then ran away and nobody could catch up anymore. THAT is a victory.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:49   #99
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Heh, you got some flaws there. Exi fought and never won the war, infact, Angels closed in and overtook Exi and kept increasing that gap UNTILL ND decided to jump on the bandwagon and hit the #2 alliance (that and the fact that they knew Angels was gonna go after them).
Exi never fought another alliance alone, they always used flak. The flak doesn't even deny they helped ...

rgds Kj
you are quite stupid my friend, when angels attacked eXi, eXi was at war with 1up. so dont give yourself much credit there and yet in the end you got owned. good move from Angels

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:50   #100
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
hahahah.. Max is trying to save face.. !
Why do you even bother when your face look like yours do ?