User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:51   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Newdawn, Press '1' for your 2 week notice...

I felt this topic merited its own thread. Newdawn, you guys are doing very well.
Don't you dare keep hitting Angels and build the gap between exil and Angels. If Exil gets a comfortable lead on Angels (growing daily) then they will shift attention to you. You guys are good, but you will not be able to fight Exil and the smallish alliances that will help them take you down. Last round you guys said you were not prepared, and you didn't know that 1up would attack like they did. Well here is your 2 week notice. Exil are not your friends, and will stab you for the victory.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:56   #2
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: Newdawn, Press '1' for your 2 week notice...

I tried to leave Angels for Penis-Allianz and got rejected due to not having 3 HC\BC vouches.
I felt this merited its own reply :\

(Edit: to mr dotter.. Its not meant to be funny either. Cheers for the red dot though, Im collecting! )

Last edited by Tesla; 6 Dec 2005 at 17:02.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:00   #3
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
You guys are good, but you will not be able to fight Exil and the smallish alliances that will help them take you down.
Talking about 1up here?

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:03   #4
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well chika, it will once again be either ND being as shortsightened as a blind dog concerning politics/strategy/tactics OR ND hiding behind their "but we did our own thing" excuse once the ticks ended. It is quite clear that they won't win r15 and that eX deservedly got best chances on ending at the top spot.

eX won't even have to stab ND (if there should be any agreement between them, that is), they are already constantly outroiding and outgrowing ND.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:13   #5
^MDK^MAN^
Registered kickass gamer

^MDK^MAN^ has a spectacular aura about^MDK^MAN^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Well chika, it will once again be either ND being as shortsightened as a blind dog concerning politics/strategy/tactics OR ND hiding behind their "but we did our own thing" excuse once the ticks ended. It is quite clear that they won't win r15 and that eX deservedly got best chances on ending at the top spot.

eX won't even have to stab ND (if there should be any agreement between them, that is), they are already constantly outroiding and outgrowing ND.
yep no point at all for Exil to hit ND as they will outgrow them easy. Now lets see if ND has the balls to backstab Exil (wich i dont think they have, as they never had any balls and never will)
^MDK^MAN^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:16   #6
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

ND > ex
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:29   #7
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

ND has bigger stones than people think to be perfectly honest. Truth of the matter is, ND's play to this point, both tactically and politically has worked, no one can debate that. Their choices may not have been of benefit to other alliance, mine included, but they stuck to the plan, and at the end of the day, execution is mucho importante. It has served them.

Is it fence sitting? I personally don't believe so, as they haven't napped the universe. Is it "looking the other way", I think so, but that is ofcourse their right. And it has proven to be an effective strategy. They have attacked effectively all round or they would not be sitting in the #1 spot, so no one can say they don't hit anyone. Their target choices are their business, and we can all bitch and moan all we want...they attack, and they land. That is an undisputable fact. It doesn't matter who they hit, all planets in the universe are valid targets.

I know people may not like the idea of ND actually stepping off the porch and hanging around with the big dogs this round, but we'd all better get used to it. They have worked a lot of rounds to get to this level.

Their play certainly hasn't been any help to my own alliance, or any of the others hovering around the top 5, however it has been a benefit to ND, and I don't believe they are the least bit concerned with the rest of the universe. They maintain that "ND does it's own thing" and they have backed that up, not only in this round, but in the round before. In previous rounds (during my time in ND) we did our own thing as well, it just was in our best interest to make the political decisions we made. Very simply, you don't take a 4wd into the ocean, and you don't take a speed boat into the mud. You use each tool effectively based on the landscape. ND has always followed along with that basic train of thought. They have been flexible to the political landscape and we certainly can't damn them for that.

Personally I've not agreed with how they've played in the last 2 rounds, as it made my work harder. Then again, they aren't doing what they are to make life easier for other alliances.

I realize this may not be a popular accessment, but it is realistic, regardless of if I personally like how things have happened
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:52   #8
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think ND really need to start attacking eX cause imo we will see alot of Angels/1up fleets now trying to stop us getting to #1. I'd assume that the tactic ND ahve used all round will serve them well into the final stages of the round
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:57   #9
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
we will see alot of 1up fleets now trying to stop us getting to #1.
eXi are a good aliance but I don't think we need to start copying your tactics just yet.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:15   #10
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
eXi are a good aliance but I don't think we need to start copying your tactics just yet.
Erm correct me if im wrong but surely u attack the allaince you consider the strongest to stop them from winning? We attacked you cause we considered you the biggest threat. In too many rounds allainces have left 1up get big and then whined that they cant attack you. We took the early initative and striked against our strongest enemy.

We both know that you would rather see ND win the round over eX so concentrated inc from your allaince in the very forseeable future is a dead cert.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:31   #11
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Erm correct me if im wrong but surely u attack the allaince you consider the strongest to stop them from winning? We attacked you cause we considered you the biggest threat. In too many rounds allainces have left 1up get big and then whined that they cant attack you. We took the early initative and striked against our strongest enemy.

We both know that you would rather see ND win the round over eX so concentrated inc from your allaince in the very forseeable future is a dead cert.
You assume that we would have a major interest in stopping you from getting #1 spot - however, it is probably ND's interest now to stay there, not ours to help them stay there.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:36   #12
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
You assume that we would have a major interest in stopping you from getting #1 spot - however, it is probably ND's interest now to stay there, not ours to help them stay there.
I think its in 1ups intrest to keep eX from #1 so not to hurt their ego. For 1up to lose 2 rounds in thier history to the same allaince...i don't think you will let it happen, but ofc we will see
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:38   #13
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Erm correct me if im wrong but surely u attack the allaince you consider the strongest to stop them from winning?

You must have though a helluva comeback was on the cards when you and your mates were giving us daily panellings whilst we languished down in 4th with about the 20th best average roid count. I'll take that as a compliment

By your reckoning that means you're going to town on ND then?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:39   #14
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

thread 12320323020 "1up asking ND for help"

how many more will there come? stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:41   #15
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I think its in 1ups intrest to keep eX from #1 so not to hurt their ego. For 1up to lose 2 rounds in thier history to the same allaince...i don't think you will let it happen, but ofc we will see
I think our ego's might just be able to stand not winning the text based game. However, it is winter after all and the lack of daylight can really do strange things to the human psyche.

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:43   #16
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
thread 12320323020 "maximillian talking like an injured, retarded chimp "

how many more will there come? stay tuned!
Chika` isn't 1up you spastic and show me a post where we're asking for anything other than for you to **** off and die.

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:47   #17
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

like, do u think ND are stupid that they don't know about the possibility of a last minute war? though i personally think exi wouldn't be able to take incs from 3 alliances so going after nd now would b more than stupid. but thanks chika for giving nd that warning though i doubt they will change their current targetting because of this thread :P
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:49   #18
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Chika` isn't 1up you spastic and show me a post where we're asking for anything other than for you to **** off and die.
when have i said chicka is 1up? its just every thread turning into 1up asking help thread, manly by monkeys like you

1up poster: ND FENCESITTING WTF OMG, WHEN WILL THEY ATTACK EXI!
1up poster: OMG ND WILL YOU LET EXI WIN, CMON PLS FIGHT THEM!
1up poster: ND HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU LET EXI KICK OUR ASS AND OUTGROW YOU WTF.

you fail to understand there are 1up ppl posting and 1up fanboys or ppl who live in 1up ass (NOT YOU PHIL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:56   #19
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
You must have though a helluva comeback was on the cards when you and your mates were giving us daily panellings whilst we languished down in 4th with about the 20th best average roid count. I'll take that as a compliment

By your reckoning that means you're going to town on ND then?
It was a compliment.
I dont consider ND the biggest threat this round.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:57   #20
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
like, do u think ND are stupid that they don't know about the possibility of a last minute war? though i personally think exi wouldn't be able to take incs from 3 alliances so going after nd now would b more than stupid. but thanks chika for giving nd that warning though i doubt they will change their current targetting because of this thread :P
I hate to say it, but last round ND took the big shit when 1up attacked them. I do not want this to happen again.
FACT: NEWDAWN TOOK THE BIG SHIT LAST ROUND.
Thats why I made the thread. I didn't say change targeting. I said think smart and don't get ****ted.* I make a general statement. Hard for anyone to go against it. "Don't **** up your win again" I think everyone can agree with this statement.
You failed to comprehend the thread. I got you though bro'.

*Re-****ted
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:01   #21
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
when have i said chicka is 1up? its just every thread turning into 1up asking help thread, manly by monkeys like you

1up poster: ND HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU LET EXI KICK OUR ASS AND OUTGROW YOU WTF.

you fail to understand there are 1up ppl posting and 1up fanboys or ppl who live in 1up ass (NOT YOU PHIL)
Show me a single 1up post doing any of the above.

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:01   #22
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMiliaN
thread 12320323020 "1up asking ND for help"
This is just too easy. But since I have a fetish for spelling things out for retards:

Chika's thread is about ND. Thus the thread could be seen as Chika 'asking ND for help' (I don't know how, but let's pretend). You therefore are saying that Chika is 1up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMiliaN

In fact, all Chika's doing is saying that he feels that NewDawn should change their targetting, from Angels to eXilition. He suggests that this is the best way for them to stay at number 1.

In a way, he's trying to do them a favour
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:02   #23
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
It was a compliment.
I dont consider ND the biggest threat this round.
Then that means you must have gone after angels today, no?

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:10   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd have assumed that Angels and 1up would hit Ex, not ND.

If they hit ND, then Ex will probably win, and all these past weeks concentrating on Ex will effectively have been wasted.
If they hit Ex, then ND will probably win, and both alliances can also retain respect, as they effectively controlled who won, if indirectly.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:18   #25
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
...live in 1up ass (NOT YOU PHIL)
just what is your morbid obsession with "not me" ?
get back to kindergarten and stop wasting my time having to read your nonsense. ta
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:57   #26
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I hate to say it, but last round ND took the big shit when 1up attacked them. I do not want this to happen again.
FACT: NEWDAWN TOOK THE BIG SHIT LAST ROUND.
Thats why I made the thread. I didn't say change targeting. I said think smart and don't get ****ted.* I make a general statement. Hard for anyone to go against it. "Don't **** up your win again" I think everyone can agree with this statement.
You failed to comprehend the thread. I got you though bro'.
Well that happened after 1up took care of it's main opponents and was bigger then ND, correct?..

Basically ND will only have to worry about a repeat occurance if exi or angels/1up start to come out on top from their conflict and then go for #1. I don't see a clear winner there yet. I guess you're saying that exil have basically won on that front?

Of course planning to deal with that situation if/when it arrives is a good idea, like you say ND took the big shit last time. Prolly involves getting support from other allies or premptive strikes of some sort. Anything is better then what happened last time, heh.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:01   #27
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
a lot of alliances have lost 3 rounds to 1 alliance......1up... so not sure I see the point... you operate under a false presumption that we think of this as anything other than a game... why would we play a game that provided no challenge?

once you've f***ed the prom queen after a while, it gets boring to
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:04   #28
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:

guess moron boy missed my post above... oh well
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:05   #29
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
get back to kindergarten and stop wasting my time having to read your nonsense. ta
"ppl all over the world..... join hands.... form a love train... a love train"
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:07   #30
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think our ego's might just be able to stand not winning the text based game. However, it is winter after all and the lack of daylight can really do strange things to the human psyche.
You just breached breaking point - banned

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio

Last edited by lokken; 6 Dec 2005 at 20:13.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:13   #31
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Wait, how is saying "NOT YOU PHIL" twice a 'morbid obsession' exactly ?
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:18   #32
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

The difference between the ND that took the proverbial shit last round and the ND that you all love oh so much to poke at....

I'm playing this round. I, single-handedly, control the future of Planetarion.

Evidence:

eX is in second place, not first. I made that happen.
angels is in third place, not 10th, I made that happen.
peniz-alliance exists, I made that happen.
Mazzelar is alive, I made that happen.

If that case is not conclusive enough for you AD Pundits, I suggest you get a job on MSNBC.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:19   #33
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Also - the premise upon which this very thread is founded is ill conceived, and factually void.

Chika, you know I love you, but that simply just isn't whats happening.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:20   #34
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
You mean you made his mammy pregnant?
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:22   #35
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Thrice.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:40   #36
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk

once you've f***ed the prom queen after a while, it gets boring to
George Best didnt complain with his 5 Miss Universes
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:51   #37
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
George Best didnt complain with his 5 Miss Universes
And look where it got him.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:52   #38
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

I heard that Exil is practicing new tactics to catch ND ... hit alliances located outside top 10 alliances to gain easy roids

Afraid to meet def against your fleets ?
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:57   #39
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
And look where it got him.
masses of ppl on the streets to celebrate his former existence
not bad ey?

cba to waste room with another post but:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
But he's still dead.. Aged 59.
I hope your life will be as full (with booze ) as his'

Last edited by fiddler123b; 6 Dec 2005 at 21:03.
fiddler123b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 21:01   #40
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
masses of ppl on the streets to celebrate his former existence
not bad ey?
But he's still dead.. Aged 59
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 21:01   #41
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

By the way, the opinions of ChipZ and some others on this thread is in no way a clear indication of any politics of eX.

I'd like to add that ND aren't targeting Angels anymore, they hit Subh yesterday, which is a clear indication of their superiority to the #7 alliance.

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 21:14   #42
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

A thought of why you made the thread Chika. You begged to join eX, got shot down, ego smashed (yet again) and now you can't stand the thought that maybe the alliance that doesn't want you, will win. How you haven't worn out your welcome yet is beyond belief. You should leave and start up virus again, the name suits you well.
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 21:19   #43
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggin
A thought of why you made the thread Chika. You begged to join eX, got shot down, ego smashed (yet again) and now you can't stand the thought that maybe the alliance that doesn't want you, will win. How you haven't worn out your welcome yet is beyond belief. You should leave and start up virus again, the name suits you well.
Lolly. I thought the info on the entire exil thingy was out already.
Seems it took a thread for you to crawl out of your hole. Exil is getting ****ted dear sir. Your playing a different game. Exil will not win. Bet your life. Noob. And your planet sucks.

People like you only post when they think they know something. You don't know anything (quotable)
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 21:39   #44
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggin
now you can't stand the thought that maybe the alliance that doesn't want you, will win.
Even though I actually like chika, I'm pretty sure the alliance you speak of could be any in the top 4.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 22:56   #45
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
Wait, how is saying "NOT YOU PHIL" twice a 'morbid obsession' exactly ?
Maximillian insulting you is one thing - and noone has a problem with it. But ever since maximillian made it clear he WASN'T insulting phil, everyone's been giving phil funny looks wondering what's wrong with him.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 23:12   #46
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

I think there is potentially a big difference between last round and this round. Last round ND had given up before they were even attacked. They knew 1up would attack them, they did not prepare or even attempt to fight.

This round they have a chance to do it differently. They have a chance to fight for what they want. If they want to win ND are going to have to earn it the hard way, fight for it. Perhaps they have the balls to do that now, perhaps they do not. I guess we will see in the comming weeks.

"Who dares wins."

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 23:21   #47
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
I think there is potentially a big difference between last round and this round. Last round ND had given up before they were even attacked. They knew 1up would attack them, they did not prepare or even attempt to fight.

This round they have a chance to do it differently. They have a chance to fight for what they want. If they want to win ND are going to have to earn it the hard way, fight for it. Perhaps they have the balls to do that now, perhaps they do not. I guess we will see in the comming weeks.

"Who dares wins."
The one night they were targetted so far they weren't prepared either - I seriously doubt they will be that much more prepared right now.
On a different sidenote they could have had an easier fight, so much is for sure.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 23:52   #48
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!!!

Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 00:22   #49
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!!!
My reply explains it all, Barrow is your biological dad. How ackward is that?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 01:06   #50
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Then that means you must have gone after angels today, no?
That would assume that i see Angels as a threat? I don't.

The "threat" i see to eX winning is 1up/angels attacking us to make sure we dont end #1... which ofc is nothing that we can do about as if we attack 1up/angels we will lose . The only way we will end #1 is if 1up/angels decide that eX arnt guna win the round .

Angels wont win.
1up wont win.

But u will decide the winner