User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 14:39   #51
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: new dawn ftw ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
...or has an agreement to avoid hitting eXil.

But I can completely understand your frustration. ND went through a very similar period in r13 when we were hammered from PT200 onwards, and later suffered arrogance from some of NoS' members despite their alliance NAPping their way through everything.
How long are you gonna blame NoS for ND's own feckups? We did our own thing, it was ND's own fault r13 went as it went for you guys.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 14:47   #52
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...or has an agreement to avoid hitting eXil.

But I can completely understand your frustration. ND went through a very similar period in r13 when we were hammered from PT200 onwards, and later suffered arrogance from some of NoS' members despite their alliance NAPping their way through everything.

Angels, 1up and eXilition all probably deserve to be above ND on pure ability, but ND is doing the best with what it has available and if that means playing by ND's rules, that's the route they will take, regardless of criticism. So long as it is seen to not damage the game, or be genuinely dishonourable; ND will take the route with the most long term gain.
Look I don't take it that you make accusations without backing it up. If you think Angels planets or command have any agreement with exi, then mail me the coords and some proof, I'll be more then happy to kick that player.

It's sooo damn easy to make accusations and assumptions ... but never do pple bother backing it up with facts.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 14:56   #53
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Angels, 1up and eXilition all probably deserve to be above ND on pure ability, but ND is doing the best with what it has available and if that means playing by ND's rules, that's the route they will take, regardless of criticism. So long as it is seen to not damage the game, or be genuinely dishonourable; ND will take the route with the most long term gain.
And on a 2nd note, I'm not frustrated. It's not as if Angels have lost the war or are in a less desirable position atm. I'm annoyed yes, quite annoyed infact. But frustrated? No, because frustration comes from the fact that things are happening and you cannot change it or have no grasp on it. This is not the case. We do have the opportunity to change things.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:01   #54
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
And on a 2nd note, I'm not frustrated. It's not as if Angels have lost the war or are in a less desirable position atm. I'm annoyed yes, quite annoyed infact. But frustrated? No, because frustration comes from the fact that things are happening and you cannot change it or have no grasp on it. This is not the case. We do have the opportunity to change things.
If you have the scala of opportunities you claim to have, then go and change things instead of bitching about how a certain alliance plays the game.

And don't give me that 'honourable thing to do / best for the game' crap, you know it doesn't work like that. Also, to prevent the very obvious 'strategically wiser'-answers, that's the position you got yourself into, due to your own strategies. ND have picked a different path and seem so far to be doing better than you are.

It's easy to play Mr. Guidelighter on another alliance, but if the sun was so sunny where you're walking, you're sure as hell leaving those Angels of yours under a big tree, in the shadow.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:14   #55
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

So, ND are now in 2nd, and suddenly we've somehow handed the round to exilition who are a mere 1mil ahead of ND right now? We're not even half way through the round, Angels only 4mil behind ND, surely they could catch up if they really wanted to. Are people counting 1up out now? I believe 1up have won rounds from worse positions than this (well.. one round. 12).
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:32   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
If you have the scala of opportunities you claim to have, then go and change things instead of bitching about how a certain alliance plays the game.

And don't give me that 'honourable thing to do / best for the game' crap, you know it doesn't work like that. Also, to prevent the very obvious 'strategically wiser'-answers, that's the position you got yourself into, due to your own strategies. ND have picked a different path and seem so far to be doing better than you are.

It's easy to play Mr. Guidelighter on another alliance, but if the sun was so sunny where you're walking, you're sure as hell leaving those Angels of yours under a big tree, in the shadow.
We can and will do efforts to change, all in time ...

I'm not bitching about it, I'm infact happy about the situation Angels is in. I'm annoyed but well ... I'm annoyed when I lose roids or when pple don't respond to my pm ... so that doesn't mean much.

ND have idd picked a different path, an easier path no doubt. Pure in ranks they're idd doing better, but I guess it stops there ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:33   #57
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I would show ND more respect if you confirm you dont have a member called Kila in your ranks.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:35   #58
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
NoS*

We weren't exactly the only ones napping around on both sides, were we?
But you probably were the ones napping around, but doing jack shit. Afterall, it's nos we're talking about.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:44   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I would show ND more respect if you confirm you dont have a member called Kila in your ranks.
You're point being?

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:49   #60
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Ive never met anyone that reminds me so much of an 12 year old american xbox live player, right down to the insults about your mother/skin colour religion etc. He is only 14 i suppose buti like to think that Angels exilition and 1up have a fairly high average age and i would respect ND too if they did too.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:53   #61
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

He is not ND... but I like him
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 16:07   #62
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
But you probably were the ones napping around, but doing jack shit. Afterall, it's nos we're talking about.
We did what we intended to do pre-round. Your point being?
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 16:12   #63
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We did what we intended to do pre-round. Your point being?
Not to be mean, but you decided pre-round that if there were 2 blocks, you would nap both sides?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 16:18   #64
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
Not to be mean, but you decided pre-round that if there were 2 blocks, you would nap both sides?
Not to be mean, but you decided pre-round that you would nap our targets before we napped your targets?
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 16:18   #65
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Not this argument again.... :roll:
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 16:26   #66
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not to be mean, but you decided pre-round that you would nap our targets before we napped your targets?
You didnt answer my question did you.. You countered it, cause i was right.. but offtopic :S

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 16:40   #67
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
You didnt answer my question did you.. You countered it, cause i was right.. but offtopic :S
Actually, my answer is inside my question if you read it properly.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:01   #68
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh no, not again. NoS said before round 13 that our main targets that round was WP and HR.

ND/1up napped WP/HR and didnt want to help us in our predeclared objectives.

And we got accused for not blocking... Jeez... I thought everyone hated blocking..

NewDawn and 1up decided then not to break their nap with NoS. Wich they ofc could have. Others did. (Hi Angels)

Just because you guys were inferior to your opponents doesnt mean you have to try to blame others for your own failure.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:03   #69
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

There is quite a difference between napping the entire universe, and not napping anyone.

Fencesitting via NAPs - ala NoS/early FAnG - eliminates all source of major incoming so you can roid noobs to the ground happily. Refusing to take part in powerblocks - ala ND - means you get incoming from all sides, and have to take your roids from competetive enemies.

Tbh, Kj - you can kindly twat off. You're making a horribly pathetic attempt to garner support for your alliance by impugning the motives of other players, instead of highlighting the strengths of your own. Do your thing, try to make other people see why you're doing your thing, and leave the politics of ND to the people who...
(gasp!) control the politics of ND.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:08   #70
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
There is quite a difference between napping the entire universe, and not napping anyone.

Fencesitting via NAPs - ala NoS/early FAnG - eliminates all source of major incoming so you can roid noobs to the ground happily. Refusing to take part in powerblocks - ala ND - means you get incoming from all sides, and have to take your roids from competetive enemies.
So ND didn't eliminate incomings by napping WP/HR? You did exactly what we did, mister, and there's nothing more to add to it. Oh.. just one more thing to add actually: You did it first

What Kargool said is 100% true (for once)
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:08   #71
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:

Tbh, Kj - you can kindly twat off. You're making a horribly pathetic attempt to garner support for your alliance by impugning the motives of other players, instead of highlighting the strengths of your own. Do your thing, try to make other people see why you're doing your thing, and leave the politics of ND to the people who...
(gasp!) control the politics of ND.
You could of left out the first part of your post.
Why ? Because it's pathetic.
"Getting incomings from all sides?" Please.. Maybe in the old days of planetarion that would be a problem. HOWEVER in this round and with the setting we have atm what you are doing is effectively fenceriding.

As for Kj I partly agree. While you are a nice enough fella on IRC, you act a moron on boards. Let it be heard that what he says here ain't what the majority in Angels thinks. (albeit I am sure I will get nagged for posting this by the people with power; but so be it..)
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:11   #72
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
As for Kj I partly agree. While you are a nice enough fella on IRC, you act a moron on boards. Let it be heard that what he says here ain't what the majority in Angels thinks. (albeit I am sure I will get nagged for posting this by the people with power; but so be it..)
Dont worry, we know that KJ doesnt speak for the entire Angels community when he speaks.

I remember the thread where KJ got owned by some from his own alliance.. That was humor.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:13   #73
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Tesla - surely by creating non-agression pacts with as many powerful alliances as you can is going to eliminate incoming more than being openly hostile to those alliance.

I'm not saying we're taking the hard road here, i'm just saying that the unfounded accusations of ND pussying out are incredibly weak.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:16   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Fencesitting via NAPs - ala NoS/early FAnG
Excuse me? You accusing FAnG of fencesitting? well well, being the integer person you are, I expect you to provide solid proof to back up such a lame insult (you could be right, but proof it) ...

And on that other sweet part of your post, this is no attempt to get support to hit ND. If I need support, I'll pm the alliance command or ask alch to pm them, make a deal and set up a plan to take you down together. I'm sorry but I don't play your AD games Barrow.

I mean, we're not even hitting ND so what are you crying about nway ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:21   #75
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Tesla - surely by creating non-agression pacts with as many powerful alliances as you can is going to eliminate incoming more than being openly hostile to those alliance.

I'm not saying we're taking the hard road here, i'm just saying that the unfounded accusations of ND pussying out are incredibly weak.
Here is how I currently rank the alliances:
1. eX
2. Angels
3. 1up
4. NewDawn

Well to break it down easily:

- Angels \ 1up hits eX on a daily basis
* eX switches on owning Angels & 1up
* eX is much stronger than both of em in 1v1, but doesn't gain much cuz when they roid one they get roided by the other..

NewDawn watches and recieves some random light incs...

=> NewDawn victor.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with this tactic, just saying don't give me any bs like that it isn't fenceriding

edit: HR is also napped to eX...
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:24   #76
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

I don't believe I'm crying?

Oh wait, no, you're right. I am sitting at my computer bawling my eyes out because of the horrible atrocities on AD. My respect for humanity is shattered.

Good call.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:25   #77
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Fair enough Tesla - I was merely pointing out the distinction between receiving random incs (sometimes light, yes) and receiving none at all because of diplomatic agreements.

I, obviously, think your rankings are out of order, but hey, to each their own.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:27   #78
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Dont worry, we know that KJ doesnt speak for the entire Angels community when he speaks.

I remember the thread where KJ got owned by some from his own alliance.. That was humor.
god you're an idiot. I never said what I post is what All Angels think, it's what I PERSONALLY think. I sometime speak on behalf of Angels but then you'll clearly notice when you do or don't.

And well, I do not wish to argue the stuff that was going on between me and Behe. What's done is done really. Becides, you're the idiot that believes everything that is written on AD? Must, looking at your track record ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:27   #79
The_Fish
ND

I would have to agree with Tesla's current rankings tbh....

however it's not our fault the situation allows us to grow... what would you do in our position?
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:28   #80
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
True, I'm not happy you stayed out of the wars and that you climbed up like that doing nothing but random attacks and yes, having a war right now would be quite lame aswell because you'd be picking on an alliance that has fought an entire round already and who's moral might already be damaged etc.

Sorry but whatever you guys do for the remainder of the round, I'll be annoyed and will have lost a part of my respect towards you guys (and I only started respecting ND since last round, as Gate and fish know )
right, let's disband guys

only this way we'll get kjel's respect :\
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:28   #81
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Why do these threads always degenerate into pointless debates about the past? Is it because debating the past is an easy, lazy thing to do? Crucially, it avoids the need to answer any questions - or indeed do any thinking - about the present. The same applies to the personal insults, and the attempts to criticise other alliances without explaining how you would do things differently in their place.

ND are currently in a reasonably good position, based on the rankings alone. They have the most roids of any alliance. I'm willing to bet that they've got enough resources stockpiled that they could take the #1 spot from Exilition whenever they want to. They have no obvious enemies unlike the other top 4 alliances. Should things continue as they presently have - with Exilition alternating between hitting Angels and 1up, and those two alliances fighting back - ND could well win.

Of course, that probably won't happen. Or, at least, very few people I know believe that it will. Exilition have shown an ability to grow solidly against the combined efforts of Angels and 1up. If they can withstand that pressure and fight their way to victory, they can quite probably defeat ND at a later stage of the round.

There is an inevitable conclusion that ND must go to war against Exilition at some point. But when? Angels would obviously prefer for ND to do so now - hence Kj's antagonism towards their strategy of staying broadly neutral. ND might, for good reason, prefer to wait a week or two more, until Angels have lost more roids. But if they wait too long, Angels might lose all chance of victory, and might simply decide to hit ND out of spite, making it difficult/impossible for ND to defeat Exilition (who are, after all, the strongest alliance in military terms).

If I was a betting man, I'd bet on Exilition winning. Ironically, Angels' attempts to pressure ND may simply cause ND to stay out of the fight longer - ND have no desire to be Angels puppets.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:28   #82
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
I, obviously, think your rankings are out of order, but hey, to each their own.
I did say how I rank the alliance now didn't I ;-)
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:31   #83
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-CuRa
right, let's disband guys

only this way we'll get kjel's respect :\
it's working

I do have respect for some pple in ND like Gate and even Fishboy, but they know that. I'm amazed how poorly you lot seem to deal with the fact that a person has a different opinion about ND and posts this on the boards.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:31   #84
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I would have to agree with Tesla's current rankings tbh....

however it's not our fault the situation allows us to grow... what would you do in our position?
That would be purely speculation. And I haven't critisized your tactic now have I ? I've merely stated what captain obvious sees, that you've got all cards on your hands atm. But there is a month to go and loads of action to see yet I guess.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:32   #85
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
god you're an idiot. I never said what I post is what All Angels think, it's what I PERSONALLY think. I sometime speak on behalf of Angels but then you'll clearly notice when you do or don't.

And well, I do not wish to argue the stuff that was going on between me and Behe. What's done is done really. Becides, you're the idiot that believes everything that is written on AD? Must, looking at your track record ...
When you so blatantly go out and accuse ND for being crap, I'd like to remind you that your alliance, Angels that is, is in a position of actually doing something with ND. Stop whining about it on AD and go get your alliance out on attacks on NewDawn.

Ur spineless accusations on AD has nothing to do with the reality of PA so far.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:36   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
When you so blatantly go out and accuse ND for being crap, I'd like to remind you that your alliance, Angels that is, is in a position of actually doing something with ND. Stop whining about it on AD and go get your alliance out on attacks on NewDawn.

Ur spineless accusations on AD has nothing to do with the reality of PA so far.
Lol, in what post did I say ND was crap? You're an idiot and a liar, making up your own little stories. I said I have little respect for what they did. I also said I value them alot higher then how they value themselves. Gate knows this, TheFish knows this.
They know how I feel about the "quality" in ND. That's completely unrelated to HOW they play their rounds.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:37   #87
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Lol, in what post did I say ND was crap? You're an idiot and a liar, making up your own little stories. I said I have little respect for what they did. I also said I value them alot higher then how they value themselves. Gate knows this, TheFish knows this.
They know how I feel about the "quality" in ND. That's completely unrelated to HOW they play their rounds.
Sorry, I keep forgetting you have no authority in Angels.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:38   #88
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it's working

I do have respect for some pple in ND like Gate and even Fishboy, but they know that. I'm amazed how poorly you lot seem to deal with the fact that a person has a different opinion about ND and posts this on the boards.
I just have a problem dealing with people who find it necessary to post wether they respect somebody or not, I just can't find any benefit in it for you, is it just boredom?

it might sound sarcastic but it's not, I'm really interested what drives/motivates people like u :P
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:42   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I just have a problem dealing with people who find it necessary to post wether they respect somebody or not, I just can't find any benefit in it for you, is it just boredom?

it might sound sarcastic but it's not, I'm really interested what drives/motivates people like u :P
It's not that it's the purpose of my posts. But AD is a DISCUSSION forum and here you discuss and share your opinion(s) on the topic of the threads.

Nor am I the person that posts to show respect or disrespect towards others just cause I did it in this thread.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:44   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Sorry, I keep forgetting you have no authority in Angels.
lol, if you say so ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:47   #91
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
It's not that it's the purpose of my posts. But AD is a DISCUSSION forum and here you discuss and share your opinion(s) on the topic of the threads.

Nor am I the person that posts to show respect or disrespect towards others just cause I did it in this thread. But what does it matter to you nway ...

I'm not bothered about how you feel about me tbh. I would infact be more bothered what Gate for instance would think about me (since we're sticking to the topic, which is ND)
hey don't get me wrong now, I hardly know you so I don't have any feelings towards you

I don't believe in love at first sight, just a good shag and get it over with tbh

what it matters to me is :
1) I have time to pass till I gotta go
2) I'm intrigued by people's motivations to do certain things that seem strange to me
3) I gotta pee (LOL IT RHYMES WHEN U SAY IT)
4) you say it's a discussion forum, but when people react to your post by means of discussion you say you are "amazed how poorly us lot seem to deal with the fact that a person has a different opinion about ND", isn't that the point of a discussion? post when there's something to discuss about? or does the thread have to end when u voiced ur opinion? :P
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 17:50   #92
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
4) you say it's a discussion forum, but when people react to your post by means of discussion you say you are "amazed how poorly us lot seem to deal with the fact that a person has a different opinion about ND", isn't that the point of a discussion? post when there's something to discuss about? or does the thread have to end when u voiced ur opinion? :P
No, but when pple throw in lies, accusations or insults then the discussion ends for me tbh. I've had a long and nice discussion about this subject with Gate in pm and even abit with TheFish on board pm. We have different opinions but we remain respectful towards eachother and don't start throwing pathetic insults to eachother.

I just state my opinion on what ND is doing this round, you're all free to disagree and tell em why. But some need to start with "you can kindly **** off" or other nice ways of blocking any further common discussion.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 18:16   #93
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

ND is clearly walking on a thin line here. At this point is seems obvious that neither Angels or 1up have much love for Exil, but at the end of the day no one likes a coward. Atm Exil, Angels and 1up is doing all the work with ND lurking in the shadow desperately avoiding any battles. ND is of course gaining a huge amount of value and roids from this shadow-walk tactic, but its not a situation exil/angels/1up can tolerate much longer.

My guess is that either ND has to pull of their share or the three headed moster will come to visit. Some backbone would do ND a world of good.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 18:29   #94
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Kj i just simply dont comprehend what you expect ND to do.

When we targetted Angels you claimed we were handing eXilition the win and that we were joining a war that was already unbalanced.

Now you claim that we should be joining one of these wars?

Think about it, what would have happened if NewDawn had joined Angels and 1up at tickstart? eXilition would be in a much less strong position than there in at the moment and probably #4 in rankings in a position similar to 1up. 1up/nd/angels would be top3 and another round would be over through blocking.

If NewDawn had joined eXilition 1up would be owned and Angels would probably be getting there fair share of 250 or so fleets coming a night at them at the moment. So still its a round over through blocking. More sub alliances would have got involved which would have led to probably 1up being out of the top4 and Angels being on there way down.

I just dont understand what in your opinion ND should have done?

This is from a completely objective point of view, yes i am NewDawn but no this is not NewDawns opinions and nor will anything be i post in the future, well until my imminent HC promotion anyways!
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 18:35   #95
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm amazed how poorly you lot seem to deal with the fact that a person has a different opinion about ND and posts this on the boards.
I had no problem with any of your posts until this one. Whenever anyone says the slightest thing against Angels you are all over for saying it and yet you are surprised that ND members don't like it when you say negative things about ND? Admittedly some of the posts in this thread have been a little direspectful but most of the ones against you weren't actually by NDers (hello Kargool) and be honest, you can hardly say you never have a go at someone and aren't exactly respectful when they critisise Angels.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 18:38   #96
Taipan
Born Again Virgin

Taipan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
True, I'm not happy you stayed out of the wars and that you climbed up like that doing nothing but random attacks and yes, having a war right now would be quite lame aswell because you'd be picking on an alliance that has fought an entire round already and who's moral might already be damaged etc.

Sorry but whatever you guys do for the remainder of the round, I'll be annoyed and will have lost a part of my respect towards you guys (and I only started respecting ND since last round, as Gate and fish know )
TBH, i've wiped stuff off my shoe that is more desirable than your respect. Keep posting though, it's greatly amusing.

edit: *sanitized version*
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 18:42   #97
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

huh im confused. is this a cry for help to ND? thought Angels didnt like it when ND targeted them as they wanted 1up/angels vs eXi, but when ND backed off you dont like it either? so i guess from Angels point it should be 1up/angels/nd vs eXi. and i thought you guys were positive you could handle any alliance 1 vs 1 :|

you dont want ND to interfear with your war but you do want them to interfear

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 18:49   #98
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
huh im confused. is this a cry for help to ND? thought Angels didnt like it when ND targeted them as they wanted 1up/angels vs eXi, but when ND backed off you dont like it either? so i guess from Angels point it should be 1up/angels/nd vs eXi. and i thought you guys were positive you could handle any alliance 1 vs 1 :|

you dont want ND to interfear with your war but you do want them to interfear
Dunno why I'm bothering replying to you of all people but: Stop saying "Angels" and swap it out with KJELDORAN. There is a huge difference.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 19:12   #99
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Dunno why I'm bothering replying to you of all people but: Stop saying "Angels" and swap it out with KJELDORAN. There is a huge difference.

But when you read Kj posts you get the impression that he owns AND makes all the major decisions in Angels?
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 19:39   #100
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I'm allianceless atm, didn't bother playing till a week ago.
Quote:
Ive never met anyone that reminds me so much of an 12 year old american xbox live player, right down to the insults about your mother/skin colour religion etc. He is only 14
can you please quote my insults about your mother or your sking colour?
last I remember speaking to you, you were the immature one trying to boast about the fleetcatch on our biggest planet in R13
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote