User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Nov 2005, 06:43   #201
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nd

with angels/1up hitting newdawn, because newdawn hit angels. Exil will never lose first place again. And thus the round is decided right now. UNLESS alliances take proper focus at a time like this. yeah yeah, angels and 1up can **** newdawn. Wtf can they do to exil though. Who are the favorites to win. So what you can twat my little brother. DO that shit to me!!!!!!2@!211!!1
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 07:23   #202
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
eX are a strong alliance, and angels focused on them. And then come ND and god only knows why, they think it's a good idea to hit Angels full force while they are at war with the number one alliance at the point the war started. Maybe they thought that Angels would let the hostilities go unnoticed or unpunished. If we had had only random galaxy raids on angels heavy gals, maybe that would have been the case. However, their attacks were totally foccused on angels, and apparently under some cosmic coincidence, all their attacks happened to be perfectly coordinated with eXilitions attacks on Angels. And people are surprised that Angels decide to repay NDs courtesy?
Over the last few days 1up have been hitting us along with Angels again looking pretty co-ordinated, so the obvious plan of action for eX is too attack 1up to teach them a lesson??? How retarded would that be, then Angels catch up in no time. Just cause someone else is hitting you i dont think its wise to stop attacking the #1 allaince just to "teach them a lesson".
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 09:35   #203
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
, and apparently under some cosmic coincidence, all their attacks happened to be perfectly coordinated with eXilitions attacks on Angels.
Yes, ND hit Angels. Yes, eXilition hit Angels.

But please stick to the truth.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 09:40   #204
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

That's a bit fabricated, players can argue whether attacks by the top four alliances have been largely coordinated. That can be up for discussion - But for any scanner, any relevant DC it's plain to see incomings on Angels the past week have not been "perfectly coordinated." That's something players can easily determine.

Angels are very much taking the upper-line here, like after a night of hitting NewDawn (who also recieved incomings from various other alliances, and got hit on the night the game has least activity, and given the offensive nature of the round, probably got hurt by Pre-Launches more than anything else) they feel they can play the mentor card, like NewDawn should observe, take note and learn from Angels' political moves.

This game's all about timing, i'm not sure Angels can really impose that superior guidance role on NewDawn.

Last edited by bwtmc; 20 Nov 2005 at 09:56.
bwtmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 15:08   #205
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Balls or stupidity? If you cant cope with one enemy why get others?
Heh, remains to be seen I usppose, but if no one else is going to do it.... Still having said that, ND focused on us before we focused on them.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 16:04   #206
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorinn
Heh, remains to be seen I usppose, but if no one else is going to do it.... Still having said that, ND focused on us before we focused on them.
my galmates would claim otherwise

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 16:08   #207
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
my galmates would claim otherwise
They can claim whatever they want. Bush claimed Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 16:14   #208
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
my galmates will claim otherwise
Corected you a bit
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 17:04   #209
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

HItting gal mates, and focussing on an alliance are two seperate issues please dont try and say the two are the same
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 17:39   #210
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
HItting gal mates, and focussing on an alliance are two seperate issues please dont try and say the two are the same
What i meant to say is that Angels had been hitting us for 3 nights in a row, before we decided to return the favor.

PS Thx OlaTa

— Scorpio
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 17:46   #211
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Angels are very much taking the upper-line here, like after a night of hitting NewDawn (who also recieved incomings from various other alliances, and got hit on the night the game has least activity, and given the offensive nature of the round, probably got hurt by Pre-Launches more than anything else) they feel they can play the mentor card, like NewDawn should observe, take note and learn from Angels' political moves.

This game's all about timing, i'm not sure Angels can really impose that superior guidance role on NewDawn.
The very thought of an alliance considering itself "superior" and as a "mentor" to another alliance is so amusingly arrogant and laughable it's untrue.

ND just plays planetarion as it pleases.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 18:34   #212
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say that was the Angels/1up mentality when "teaching NewDawn a lesson."

I'm glad the undertones of my message got across.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 18:35   #213
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
What i meant to say is that Angels had been hitting us for 3 nights in a row, before we decided to return the favor.

PS Thx OlaTa
please be more precise when you use 'us', are you referring to your gal, or as your alliance ND, if its the latter then you better lessons in propaganda
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 23:31   #214
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
please be more precise when you use 'us', are you referring to your gal, or as your alliance ND, if its the latter then you better lessons in propaganda
ok, 'us' as in NewDawn AND my galaxy-mates.

you damn nitpicker you
go play guildwars, hehe

— Scorpio
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 07:32   #215
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
ok, 'us' as in NewDawn AND my galaxy-mates.

you damn nitpicker you
go play guildwars, hehe
Which three nights exactly? To the best of my knowledge when speaking to Angel ppl they had been hitting Exilition, not ND.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 08:56   #216
Alki
Drink is Good

indeed, I picked the targets, i set the raids up, i see no reason for him to come here lying. We hit ND fullforce one night, some of your planets may of been hit in exi gals due to an annoyingness of them sending sie igal def. There you go.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 10:05   #217
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
indeed, I picked the targets, i set the raids up, i see no reason for him to come here lying. We hit ND fullforce one night, some of your planets may of been hit in exi gals due to an annoyingness of them sending sie igal def. There you go.
He even launches for us ... True story !!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 13:04   #218
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
He even launches for us ... True story !!
OMG Angels cheating scandal!!! (Just since these types of accusations are flying around).

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 16:40   #219
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i see no reason for him to come here lying.
Yet you have said that ND and eXilitions attacks were perfectly co-ordinated, which is a lie...
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 16:47   #220
Alki
Drink is Good

I have only your word to take for that, and i have statistics and reported calls sat in front of me, which do i believe?
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 16:50   #221
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Well unless you are retarded, you'll see many planets being hit by both ND and eXi at the same time.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 16:52   #222
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

I have my experience (being piggied by exi a couple of times, not just the first night) on the attacks and my HC's word. Both of which I take far above yours.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 17:03   #223
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
OMG Angels cheating scandal!!! (Just since these types of accusations are flying around).

-NitinA
You were the first one to throw it around this round on these forums, probably referring to recent events that happened to members of your alliance?
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:58   #224
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I have only your word to take for that, and i have statistics and reported calls sat in front of me, which do i believe?
I'd believe the statistics personally. And from the jgps, I conclude that there has been extensive overlapping. So if you want to believe ND and eXil were coordinating, both of their HC must suck.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:59   #225
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
You were the first one to throw it around this round on these forums, probably referring to recent events that happened to members of your alliance?
You mena the members getting closed...defence fleets recalled, then in a matter of hours reopened? played.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:25   #226
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Abusive posts, whether you edit them out after i catch you or not are not permitted on this forum. Please take note of the forum rules - this is your first warning - Lok

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21

Last edited by lokken; 21 Nov 2005 at 21:44.
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:15   #227
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I'd believe the statistics personally. And from the jgps, I conclude that there has been extensive overlapping. So if you want to believe ND and eXil were coordinating, both of their HC must suck.

Which ofc ours dont!