User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2005, 15:59   #1
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light
Nd

pls stop posting this crap about all other alliances being the winners, you think nobody notices you guys never losing much, piggying the real wars and being the roidfattest alliance now?

ofc 1up is gaining like mad recently aswell, as exil and angels are hitting eachother, and the others are taking the roids but atleast they arenīt pretending not to be

negrep me like you want, but your pathetic posting makes me sick
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:02   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Nd

Please find me one quote of any member of ND saying we aren't gaining from the current political set up.

Then I'll take you seriously.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:03   #3
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Please find me one quote of any member of ND saying we aren't gaining from the current political set up.

Odyssey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:04   #4
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

But Maaaaaa, I LOVE posting this crap about all the other alliances being the winners.

And does the posting honestly make you sick? That could be a handy hangover cure.

Thank you.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:04   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fish wins.

I'd also guess he knows that an alliance's capability is not best represented by its current standing in the universe as well.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:07   #6
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG ND are gaining roids while exil and angels fight it out

HOW DARE THEY!!!!!

What was the point in this thread again?
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:11   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

bit quick to jump of ur step there werent you guys? in all fairness he has a point, i guess he doesnt want to wait for the anticipation of when ND will join the war, or if they ever will
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:11   #8
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Wow. That's a lot of crap to fit in a couple of sentences.

Go back to bed.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:13   #9
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

The_Fish
ND pe0n

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
And ND's 2.8k weren't big and a "winner" either?

Of course, ND had a good day also, but ND is moving steadily along in 3rd and had a bigger roid gain yesterday.

1ups roid gain will no doubt instil a lot of confidence and morale back into them as they look to charge up the ranks again, gaining double what it did yesterday.

sorry you are right it was just you trying to put 1up into the light, + you guys will regret avoiding wars and just going for the easy roids, count on that, or am i the only one seeing a similiar situation like...who was it again... WP had?

P.S
its entertaining to see how fast you guys show up, you so scared of serious incoming for once?
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:16   #10
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Cant blame em tbh, its what most alliances would do to have any chance of a decent finish.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:17   #11
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kree
pls stop posting this crap about all other alliances being the winners, you think nobody notices you guys never losing much, piggying the real wars and being the roidfattest alliance now?

ofc 1up is gaining like mad recently aswell, as exil and angels are hitting eachother, and the others are taking the roids but atleast they arenīt pretending not to be

negrep me like you want, but your pathetic posting makes me sick
Someone's got issues... who pissed in your mashed potatos?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:18   #12
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Im sorry but wtf is it that ND are doing wrong?

Angels and Exil are batteling it out for the top spot. Noone else is really that involved why not make this same post about all the other alliances except angels and exil. Im sure ND are hitting angels and exil targets but why should they make this a block war this early??

This thread seems a really lousy attempt to throw some bad light on an alliance playing their own game and not turning this round into another block fest by picking sides
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:19   #13
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

we could have been 20k roids ahead of the rest if we weren't constantly attacked and piggied by the likes of exi, angels and 1up (and all the others)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:21   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy

Angels and Exil are batteling it out for the top spot. Noone else is really that involved why not make this same post about all the other alliances except angels and exil. Im sure ND are hitting angels and exil targets but why should they make this a block war this early??

This thread seems a really lousy attempt to throw some bad light on an alliance playing their own game and not turning this round into another block fest by picking sides
because i remember ND moaning not long ago about similar circumstances
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:22   #15
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
there's a couple of posts where nd members act as though they aren't gaining from the exil/angel conflict like other alliances.

not sure it was worth a new thread and all the anger though
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:24   #16
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

If you ask me ND are boxing clever in this round so far
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:25   #17
Kree

telling your members not to defend exil/angels gal members, but saying yeah we play our own game dont blame us...well i guess its just me donīt liking such "politics"...but i am sure you will get the bill for your actions sooner or later...being roidfat isnīt always the best thing
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:25   #18
Squishy
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
there's a couple of posts where nd members act as though they aren't gaining from the exil/angel conflict like other alliances.

not sure it was worth a new thread and all the anger though
So they dont go around singing at the top of their voices that their gaining from the current political situation. it certainly doesnt warent a new thread and lots of misguided anger
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:29   #19
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have thought this thread would have been quickly closed reading the very thirst thread.
I so wish i had some tools sometimes.
Kree go have your afternoon nap and dont forget to put ur nappy on.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:29   #20
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
telling your members not to defend exil/angels gal members, but saying yeah we play our own game dont blame us...well i guess its just me donīt liking such "politics"...but i am sure you will get the bill for your actions sooner or later...being roidfat isnīt always the best thing
I think we're not the only alliance that follows an "own alliance comes first" rule-set, or are we? We have our own incoming to take care of, so we will focus on that, instead of defending other alliances. I guess I'm the only one who thinks that makes sense

— Scorpio
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:31   #21
Squishy
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I would have thought this thread would have been quickly closed reading the very thirst thread.
/me fluffles noah
we dont see enough of u any more mate

entirly off topic but then its pretty much a load of BS anyway
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:31   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
we could have been 20k roids ahead of the rest if we weren't constantly attacked and piggied by the likes of exi, angels and 1up (and all the others)
lol scorp m8, get real !!

You're gaining loads of roids by doing nothing but random attacks. Don't claim you get hit by other alliances. Angels focused 1 night on ND and we saw howmuch roids you lost when you're REALLY targetted.

Becides, if you were 20k roids ahead, you'd be roided dry, as would any other alliance (hence why everyone piggied on Angels when Exi hit us, including ND).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:33   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
So they dont go around singing at the top of their voices that their gaining from the current political situation. it certainly doesnt warent a new thread and lots of misguided anger
thats wat AD is for, expressing an opinion, who are you to say what it warrents and what it doesnt
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:33   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
If you ask me ND are boxing clever in this round so far
1 word ... Hypocrite !!

When Angels avoided the war in r13, we were fencesitters.
When ND is avoiding any wars, they are boxing clever ...

Don't use double standards.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:37   #25
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

There isn't the same charged political climate this round, or the massive blocks of r13. I don't really see that much of a comparison. We have no need to get involved in a scuffle between Angels and eXilition, as it is just that. However, if we were still flying solo when most of the top ten had chosen a side, then we could be criticised for fence-sitting.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:38   #26
Alki
Drink is Good

Your all just domino's anyway no matter
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:39   #27
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
1 word ... Hypocrite !!

I thought Boxing clever was a posh word for fence sitting

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:41   #28
Duncan

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
1 word ... Hypocrite !!

this is true. the only diffrence being that it was a block war in r13 and i'm not sure if the war between angels and exilition is set in concrete.

it would be pretty easy for them to take a break and hit the people avoiding real wars (if/when they are seen as a threat) anyways.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:44   #29
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1 word ... Hypocrite !!

Theres a difference Kj, in r13 Angels were in a block, and they choose to keep out of the main war whilst taking advantage of not getting full on incomming from 1 side, and getting no incomming from there partners.

This round ND so far have been getting random incomming from everyone, they are mearly doing what any HC should do..... which is wait for the correct time to act. I think it will probably be atleast a week before they decide to throw any real weight at a singular alliance, as they will have had time to build up sufficiently by then.

Thats not the same as them allying 1 side of the conflict and then not joining in fully though ;-)
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:48   #30
Kree

to the ppl who use personal lame attempts of "insulting" me...well go get a life tbh, you have no clue of me so A - comment on what i am saying or B stfu, as you wonīt see me saying anything about you personal as i have no clue about your person either

and as far i know noah the board is for expressing opinions or? not just well written, well thought, 3 times readen announcements or replies or? i expressed my anger after reading certain replies from ND members, and your overall attitute this round

you guys are overreacting and the lot of replies from you just proof me right...you fear to be drawn into real wars with real fights, instead of piggying attacks like you do now
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:48   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
this is true. the only diffrence being that it was a block war in r13 and i'm not sure if the war between angels and exilition is set in concrete.

it would be pretty easy for them to take a break and hit the people avoiding wars (if/when they are seen as a threat) anyways.
My point is, ND is doing EXACTLY the same what Angels did r13 yet we received tons and tons of critics on that while ND now seems surprised pple critize them about their current affairs?

Alliances only want other alliances that DESERVE to win. IF Exi beats us, then they deserve to beat because they were better. If ND gets ahead because exi and angels are fighting then they didn't deserve it (atleast not in my eyes) because they didn't fight for it.

We did the same in r13, we now learned from that, atleast I did.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:49   #32
Taipan
Born Again Virgin

Taipan is an unknown quantity at this point

So many tears. Kleenex all round.

Roids.. easy come easy go - like many I've lost almost as many as I actually have.. I would say at least 75% of my targets have been angels simply because they are the ones that have taken most of mine. I'm a bit of a vindictive cnut like that. But we have not shied away from hitting neither angels or exil (or 1up for that matter), there's no love for either in the ND camp from what I've seen and if/when we are involved in the war to the extent that both sides seem to want or expect, it will be when the HC decide we are good and ready and not when some whiny little child cries about it in AD.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:49   #33
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

If ND would get decent incomings they would drop like a big rock thrown on a lake
Odyssey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:50   #34
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
1 word ... Hypocrite !!

I can assure you that I never said anything along those lines about angels...
as I only played the last 2 week of R13 (coming back from R5) and at that point
and was only getting familar with the idea that 1 ship doesn't target all.

Never mind politics
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:52   #35
Alki
Drink is Good

Taipan i wait up for you all night, and you dont come for your roids. Almost as bad as being stood up tbh
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:54   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Theres a difference Kj, in r13 Angels were in a block, and they choose to keep out of the main war whilst taking advantage of not getting full on incomming from 1 side, and getting no incomming from there partners.

This round ND so far have been getting random incomming from everyone, they are mearly doing what any HC should do..... which is wait for the correct time to act. I think it will probably be atleast a week before they decide to throw any real weight at a singular alliance, as they will have had time to build up sufficiently by then.

Thats not the same as them allying 1 side of the conflict and then not joining in fully though ;-)
no you're wrong, we never joined a block and I'll keep fighting such idiocy (sorry). You have no idea how wrong you are here.

And you think that'd be fair or honourable or deserves respect if they in a week decide to hit Angels or Exi while they just fought/are still fighting a war? That's like kicking a cripple soldier who just got shot ...

Nway, I'm not ND so it's not my concern.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:56   #37
Duncan

Quote:
My point is, ND is doing EXACTLY the same what Angels did r13 yet we received tons and tons of critics on that while ND now seems surprised pple critize them about their current affairs?

Alliances only want other alliances that DESERVE to win. IF Exi beats us, then they deserve to beat because they were better. If ND gets ahead because exi and angels are fighting then they didn't deserve it (atleast not in my eyes) because they didn't fight for it.

We did the same in r13, we now learned from that, atleast I did.
well it's pretty similar, but not exactly the same

in r13 much of the universe was directly invovled in the war, where this round it's been 2 alliances (not sure about newly formed naps etc). basically most of the universe can't criticize nd at the moment because they're doing the same thing as them.

also nd will have to keep doing it the rest of the round to be exactly the same.

edit

Quote:
I'm not "most of the universe". I'm the one fighting in this war ...
yeah i misread your post.. they don't see "the TONS of critics" because of that.

i'm also saying that people will look less favorably twords those who avoid huge wars where everyone is involved more then those who avoid smaller wars.

Last edited by Duncan; 17 Nov 2005 at 17:08.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:56   #38
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssey
If ND would get decent incomings they would drop like a big rock thrown on a lake
Just like last round!

Atleast we don't quit when we've lost some roids.

— Scorpio
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:57   #39
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssey

There isnt an alliance playing which can handle the full force of a singular alliance as well as random attacks from everyone else without suffering heavy losses.

So what difference does it make? all that matters currently is Angels and eXilition are fighting for supremacy over each other. whilst 1up, ND and Insomnia capitalise on the new improved odds of capping roids from Angels/eXilition. and because of this. by the time Angels/eXilition finish fighting ND and 1up will likely be very close to the same average size/score as anegsl/eXilition.

And then the cycle will probably repeat. Politics wise, this is leading to one of the most fluid rounds politically for many years. as there are no static blocks inplace and that the fighting is mainly between the top 5 alliances. alliances target who it benefits them to target on a daily basis. rather than a block war were they are consistantly attacking the same alliance over and over.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:58   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
well it's pretty similar, but not exactly the same

in r13 much of the universe was directly invovled in the war, where this round it's been mainly 2 alliances (not sure about newly formed naps etc). basically most of the universe can't critise nd at the moment because they're doing the same thing.

also nd will have to keep doing it the rest of the round to be exactly the same.
I'm not "most of the universe". I'm the one fighting in this war ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:59   #41
Taipan
Born Again Virgin

Taipan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Taipan i wait up for you all night, and you dont come for your roids. Almost as bad as being stood up tbh
Looks like you already gave them away
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:59   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
There isnt an alliance playing which can handle the full force of a singular alliance as well as random attacks from everyone else without suffering heavy losses.

So what difference does it make? all that matters currently is Angels and eXilition are fighting for supremacy over each other. whilst 1up, ND and Insomnia capitalise on the new improved odds of capping roids from Angels/eXilition. and because of this. by the time Angels/eXilition finish fighting ND and 1up will likely be very close to the same average size/score as anegsl/eXilition.
And you think that'd mean they deserve it? I don't see how you of all pple (who still believes in honourable play) can come to that conclusion

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Nov 2005, 17:01   #43
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

Quote:
we aren't gaining from the current political set up.
I'll take my serious with a cherry on top please.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 17:01   #44
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
to the ppl who use personal lame attempts of "insulting" me...well go get a life tbh, you have no clue of me so A - comment on what i am saying or B stfu, as you wonīt see me saying anything about you personal as i have no clue about your person either

and as far i know noah the board is for expressing opinions or? not just well written, well thought, 3 times readen announcements or replies or? i expressed my anger after reading certain replies from ND members, and your overall attitute this round

you guys are overreacting and the lot of replies from you just proof me right...you fear to be drawn into real wars with real fights, instead of piggying attacks like you do now

A lot of aggression there matey, perhaps the responses were as aresult of your explantion of the gripe you have with posters. Im still a bit confused myself tbh. You should probably find several examples of what you find tiresome on this topic, quote them, and then explain why it bothers you.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 17:03   #45
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
no you're wrong, we never joined a block and I'll keep fighting such idiocy (sorry). You have no idea how wrong you are here.

And you think that'd be fair or honourable or deserves respect if they in a week decide to hit Angels or Exi while they just fought/are still fighting a war? That's like kicking a cripple soldier who just got shot ...

Nway, I'm not ND so it's not my concern.

You know as well as I do, that in r13 Angels were involved in the eXilition block.

Or perhaps you can explain that when certain galaxies were booked in the LCH/eXilition block channels. why they were hit by Angels instead of an alliance in the block?

Granted after the first month they didnt take part in much block ativities. you were still napped to eXilition and LCH + there allies. But anyway that was a long time ago. and I dont really care.

I was mearly pointing out that there is a big difference between this round and r13. so it isnt fair to compare the 2 rounds.

as for your last comment.

where the hell does honourable come into play in this game? if a HC decided not to attack an alliance within there power because it was not an honourable action. I would advise the members to either find a new alliance. or get a new hc who isnt so much of a pathetic muppet who puts other alliances over his own members ;-) I know for a fact you would do the same as me, and not give a damn if it was fair ;-)
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 17:04   #46
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
l
You're gaining loads of roids by doing nothing but random attacks. Don't claim you get hit by other alliances. Angels focused 1 night on ND and we saw howmuch roids you lost when you're REALLY targetted.
400?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 17:06   #47
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
And you think that'd mean they deserve it? I don't see how you of all pple (who still believes in honourable play) can come to that conclusion

I prefer honourable play. But you know I wouldnt put my on feelings above anyone under my banner, as it would be more dishonourable as you say. to disregard the wellfare of your members, than to hit an alliance who is already involved in a war.

Or perhaps you dont remember r13? because I seem to remember Angels hitting 1up/ND when they were fighting against eXilition and LCH
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 17:12   #48
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Though with all fairness. I understand why you would think it was wrong if anyone joined in fully between Angels and eXilition.

Myself I see this round in a way, an extention of r13. with what could have happened at the end. a face off between Angels and eXilition, with each wanting to show that they are better.

And you know I dont take any sides in this current war really. I have a lot of friends in Angels as well as 1up. and looking at your member list. you have a lot of very good friends of mine in your ranks.

whilst i know very very few people in ND/eXilition, im just commenting, it can be amusing to comment on possible strategies on alliances and see if you can predict what they are going to do, based on what you'd do :-)
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 17:12   #49
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I never got that whole "this thread is crap, so it must be closed" thing. If people choose to post (what in your opinion is) crap, why can't you just ignore it? Maybe someone else appreciates it.

Not saying this thread contains much of value, but if everyone gets so aroused over it, it seems at least worth the attention?
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 17:14   #50
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Threads like this are amusing, ways for people who cant be arsed to play to put there views on the current situation down