User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 19:06   #151
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OK. Newdawn

This one time, as a joke, I banned everyone on the forums who was 1up. And then I killed their pets. Man but you should have seen the complaints roll in
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 19:07   #152
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I think it's arrogant that such mere mortals as yourselves attempt to judge 1up's behaviour.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 19:27   #153
fbd

fbd will become famous soon enoughfbd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
I think it's arrogant that such mere mortals as yourselves attempt to judge 1up's behaviour.
We're only doing what the lowest of the low can do and rebelling by slating the aristocracy.

On a serious note though, 1up have not really shown arrogance on the boards (i cant speak for IRC), and laputas point is certaintly the best made here, the most successful have always seemed arrogant from the perception of those losing. A certain amount of resentment will always will be shown to them, if not just because the more experienced (better?) players seem to end up there.

Their reputation is a victim of their own success, maybe those that are losing should sometimes just appreciate that they lost this time and simply play harder next round.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 20:21   #154
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
That second link sure is something to be proud of, duck.

As proud as we are about your 1up membership

Zhil posted that in the topic of #public as a joke, it was a joke, it was never meant as more than a joke, lighten up for god's sake

if someone had posted a similar link in the #newdawn topic, you would be here saying "it was a joke, no big deal", and don't act like the #newdawn topic has never had anything comical in it

as for my membership in 1up... what would you know about it? I like to think I do my part, pull my weight etc, just as I did in ND
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 21:48   #155
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Am bored is anyone else bored?

Should we do what we use to do in rounds of old and make a thread about a reset and such?
*sigh*

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:17   #156
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I will only say to that guy who in a reputationmsg said to me that 1up dont have a nap with 6:10 that I got forwarded ND's coords by a member of my alliance there, and that he is not allowed to hit any 1up planets etc, and they dont hit him. I wonder why that is..
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:48   #157
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

*sigh* 1up does not have a nap with 6:10 per se. The cowards within 6:10 who are not 1up wanted a nap to save their asses. Cant blame us for exploiting weakness. Take your questions to them and their HC.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:53   #158
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Considering all the players who has quitted over the round I tend to disagree.
It was a fun round till it stagnated as is usually the case. People will always quit when they cant win. No different than any other rd of any other game.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:57   #159
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefreeze
*sigh* 1up does not have a nap with 6:10 per se. The cowards within 6:10 who are not 1up wanted a nap to save their asses. Cant blame us for exploiting weakness. Take your questions to them and their HC.
Yeah, I guess I have to talk to my HC about it..
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:59   #160
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I will only say to that guy who in a reputationmsg said to me that 1up dont have a nap with 6:10 that I got forwarded ND's coords by a member of my alliance there, and that he is not allowed to hit any 1up planets etc, and they dont hit him. I wonder why that is..
It's really quite simple.

1up, in general, attacks planets which attack 1up (as opposed to, say, randomly attacking people for no good reason). 1up also avoids attacking galaxies with its own members in, for the obvious reason that this depletes available in-galaxy defence for those members.

Combine these two policies and you come to the following scenario: galaxies which contain only 1up members and planets which never attack 1up will never be attacked by 1up . If they're not attacking us, and they're contributing to the defence of 1up members in-galaxy, there's really no reason to attack them. It also has the added benefit of giving 1up members a chance to cooperate with their galaxies, helping players to develop, without 1up hitting them every night. Obviously, this doesn't work in some galaxies, those with fairly high concentrations of 1up-hostile planets for example, but it works pretty well overall.

Now, the 1up members in such galaxies have an interest in making sure their galaxy doesn't hit 1up. To do this, they can either check their galaxy members' targets, or provide them with assistance in finding other targets. A good way of doing that is to simply provide a list of good non-1up targets - this will be where the "ND coord list" comes from. It's probably the same list that is posted on the 1up forums - a list of valid open targets which can be attacked at any time. It's not specifically an ND list, but since we've been targetting ND recently the majority of the planets on it are ND.

This makes sense from another perspective too - if you want your galaxy to grow, you will want to provide them with good targets. And since ND are (and have been for a while now) getting plenty of incoming from 1up, they're likely to be short on def fleets at certain times. Therefore it makes perfect sense to suggest them as targets to your galaxy, as they stand a better chance of landing an attack on an alliance that already has substantial incoming.

There, you don't need to wonder any more
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:03   #161
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
It's really quite simple.

1up, in general, attacks planets which attack 1up (as opposed to, say, randomly attacking people for no good reason). 1up also avoids attacking galaxies with its own members in, for the obvious reason that this depletes available in-galaxy defence for those members.

Combine these two policies and you come to the following scenario: galaxies which contain only 1up members and planets which never attack 1up will never be attacked by 1up . If they're not attacking us, and they're contributing to the defence of 1up members in-galaxy, there's really no reason to attack them. It also has the added benefit of giving 1up members a chance to cooperate with their galaxies, helping players to develop, without 1up hitting them every night. Obviously, this doesn't work in some galaxies, those with fairly high concentrations of 1up-hostile planets for example, but it works pretty well overall.

Now, the 1up members in such galaxies have an interest in making sure their galaxy doesn't hit 1up. To do this, they can either check their galaxy members' targets, or provide them with assistance in finding other targets. A good way of doing that is to simply provide a list of good non-1up targets - this will be where the "ND coord list" comes from. It's probably the same list that is posted on the 1up forums - a list of valid open targets which can be attacked at any time. It's not specifically an ND list, but since we've been targetting ND recently the majority of the planets on it are ND.

This makes sense from another perspective too - if you want your galaxy to grow, you will want to provide them with good targets. And since ND are (and have been for a while now) getting plenty of incoming from 1up, they're likely to be short on def fleets at certain times. Therefore it makes perfect sense to suggest them as targets to your galaxy, as they stand a better chance of landing an attack on an alliance that already has substantial incoming.

There, you don't need to wonder any more

LOL, this one made me chuckle. I guess the 1k roids i lost yesterday was because of me being in a non 1up galaxy then. Hang on, wait.. Oh, I DO have 1up'ers in my galaxy.. And i DID defend them.

You guys in 1up make more and more sense each day.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:09   #162
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
LOL, this one made me chuckle. I guess the 1k roids i lost yesterday was because of me being in a non 1up galaxy then. Hang on, wait.. Oh, I DO have 1up'ers in my galaxy.. And i DID defend them.

Are you saying that you have never attacked 1up? Do you check your targets to make sure? If not, the odds are that you have hit 1up. In which case, you make yourself look like a rather sore loser if you complain about them hitting you back.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:13   #163
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Are you saying that you have never attacked 1up? Do you check your targets to make sure? If not, the odds are that you have hit 1up. In which case, you make yourself look like a rather sore loser if you complain about them hitting you back.
*Consideres using the search option for see random 1up whining in round 13 then reconsideres*
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:24   #164
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbd
* Now talking in #public
* Topic is 'Welcome to the 1up Public Channel | Defence calls --> PM Mario | | We care | http://stfu.eikern.net/?name=1up - we <3 you too PA community | http://home.no/ullabulla/cpn.jpg <- ND Celebrating the roiding of a 1up planet'
* Set by zzzzhil on Tue Sep 13 00:44:32

Is the second link arrogant? Maybe, but it is certaintly not the attitude of a winner humble from their victory (see the England cricket team for lessons on how to win with more style and respect).
the boy with the hat (2nd link) could be a young Focht tbh

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:37   #165
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Let me explain EXACTLY how 1up targetting works at the moment. Every night 1up runs an open raids for members who don't have other targets already. I personally set the targets for that each night - and have done since we stopped specifically targetting ND on the weekend. How I set those targets is as follows:

1. I looks at our "shit-list" of the galaxies from which 1up has received the most incs in the last week.
2. I pick about 3 of those galaxies that have some decent targets in and make a list of the 25 most attractive targets that aren't 1up or napped to us (reunion or have planet naps).
3. Our members wave those targets.

Only galaxies which hit 1up a lot get attacked. For the record, your galaxy as of yesterday (when it got hit) was the 6th most hostile galaxy to 1up - with 7 of the planets in it having attacked 1up in the last week. If you didn't want to be hit by 1up you had 2 choices:

1. Persuade your galaxy members not to attack 1up so much,
2. Request a planet nap for yourself so you didn't get attacked.

You chose neither, your galaxy hit 1up a lot and you got twatted. Not quite sure what your objection to that is based on tbh.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:49   #166
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Let me explain EXACTLY how 1up targetting works at the moment. Every night 1up runs an open raids for members who don't have other targets already. I personally set the targets for that each night - and have done since we stopped specifically targetting ND on the weekend. How I set those targets is as follows:

1. I looks at our "shit-list" of the galaxies from which 1up has received the most incs in the last week.
2. I pick about 3 of those galaxies that have some decent targets in and make a list of the 25 most attractive targets that aren't 1up or napped to us (reunion or have planet naps).
3. Our members wave those targets.

Only galaxies which hit 1up a lot get attacked. For the record, your galaxy as of yesterday (when it got hit) was the 6th most hostile galaxy to 1up - with 7 of the planets in it having attacked 1up in the last week. If you didn't want to be hit by 1up you had 2 choices:

1. Persuade your galaxy members not to attack 1up so much,
2. Request a planet nap for yourself so you didn't get attacked.

You chose neither, your galaxy hit 1up a lot and you got twatted. Not quite sure what your objection to that is based on tbh.

Yeah, my fault that the people in my galaxy hit 1up. I have to remember that.

Good luck in round 15.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:00   #167
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tbh, yes you can question the fair motives of allowing planets naps (taking in account block forming etc etc), but in essence its the planets (and alliance HC) that allow themselves to get those naps that are to blame. Everyone in my gal got offered the planet nap aswell (as we had 1up planets in it), whether you accept it or not is up to yourself. I doubt anyone in 6:10 is not allowed to hit 1up (except for the Reunion and 1up ppl ofcourse), however, if they choose to hit 1up or not take the nap they are ofcourse open to recieve incoming from 1up. You can't blame 1up for others being to afraid to target them (and in result be targetted by them).
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:04   #168
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
tbh, yes you can question the fair motives of allowing planets naps (taking in account block forming etc etc), but in essence its the planets (and alliance HC) that allow themselves to get those naps that are to blame. Everyone in my gal got offered the planet nap aswell (as we had 1up planets in it), whether you accept it or not is up to yourself. I doubt anyone in 6:10 is not allowed to hit 1up (except for the Reunion and 1up ppl ofcourse), however, if they choose to hit 1up or not take the nap they are ofcourse open to recieve incoming from 1up. You can't blame 1up for others being to afraid to target them (and in result be targetted by them).
Well, the way round 15 is starting to look I smell the blocks allready. But that's what u get when an alliance is to strong. You cooperate to take it down.. In the interestes of thoose who dont want to jump on the 1up bandwagon.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:10   #169
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
Yeah, my fault that the people in my galaxy hit 1up. I have to remember that.

Good luck in round 15.
You have still yet to reveal what your point is.

Are you saying that 1up should not have attacked you? If not, why not?
Are you saying that we should have attacked someone else instead? If so, why?
Or are you just pissed that you lost roids to 1up?

I could understand the final option, since that would actually make some kind of sense. I get annoyed when I'm roided too. But I rarely feel that I have any justification for complaining that someone roided me.

You've had 1up's entire targetting policy spelled out to you, with a full explanation of exactly why you were attacked. How many other alliances would even give an explanation? It's not as if we singled you out personally; our targetting policy (summed up as "hit those who hit us") is pretty well-known and, as Sid said, you had opportunities to avoid incoming for yourself if that's what you wanted to do.

We're simply being as even-handed as we can be, in the situation. Hell, we're even giving people the opportunity to avoid incoming if they're willing to avoid hitting us. By focussing our fire on hostile planets/galaxies, and only on hostile planets/galaxies, we're giving a fair chance to those who want to do their own thing without bothering us. If you see something wrong in that, I'd be interested to hear what it is. For what it's worth, I think we give fairer treatement to the rest of the universe than many other alliances would in our position.

Quote:
Well, the way round 15 is starting to look I smell the blocks allready. But that's what u get when an alliance is to strong. You cooperate to take it down.. In the interestes of thoose who dont want to jump on the 1up bandwagon.
Well, you heard it here first, folks. Kargool announces the first block of round 15!
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:17   #170
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
You have still yet to reveal what your point is.

Are you saying that 1up should not have attacked you? If not, why not?
Are you saying that we should have attacked someone else instead? If so, why?
Or are you just pissed that you lost roids to 1up?

I could understand the final option, since that would actually make some kind of sense. I get annoyed when I'm roided too. But I rarely feel that I have any justification for complaining that someone roided me.

You've had 1up's entire targetting policy spelled out to you, with a full explanation of exactly why you were attacked. How many other alliances would even give an explanation? It's not as if we singled you out personally; our targetting policy (summed up as "hit those who hit us") is pretty well-known and, as Sid said, you had opportunities to avoid incoming for yourself if that's what you wanted to do.

We're simply being as even-handed as we can be, in the situation. Hell, we're even giving people the opportunity to avoid incoming if they're willing to avoid hitting us. By focussing our fire on hostile planets/galaxies, and only on hostile planets/galaxies, we're giving a fair chance to those who want to do their own thing without bothering us. If you see something wrong in that, I'd be interested to hear what it is. For what it's worth, I think we give fairer treatement to the rest of the universe than many other alliances would in our position.

Okay, first off, let me say that I personally dont like being roided. (But as you say, its nothing personal about it, its just a game after all right?) Most people keep fighting and doing a good job doing so, but then again others leave. My question to 1up must then be this: Do YOU need to nap reunion to ensure a safe win? Do YOU need to accept everyone coming groweling to you about naps? By accepting the naps you: a) stagnate the game, b) makes the game less interesting for yourselfs. So i guess my arguments boils out in: Do 1up really need to nap reunion and half of the universe to win the game? Then you guys start to smell more and more like the NoS u hated last round. If you got any guts you call ALL agreements off, and play the rest of the round singlehandedly instead of sitting around picking easy roids since half the universe is scared of you (cept the brave ND), and the other half is to small for u to hit.

Last edited by Kargool; 15 Sep 2005 at 00:28.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:23   #171
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:

Well, you heard it here first, folks. Kargool announces the first block of round 15!
Anyone with any brains know why u guys dont hit Reunion, U are hoping that Reunion will be your happy lapdogs in round 15. So technically 1up has allready started the blocking.

That's the only logical reason why 1up dont hit Reunion.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:31   #172
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone with any brains know why u guys dont hit Reunion, U are hoping that Reunion will be your happy lapdogs in round 15. So technically 1up has allready started the blocking.

?
Dude, your like, an idiot or something. I see your having a go at PR. Noone is doing anything during any round based on your **** ass losing some roids. Get over it goofy.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:31   #173
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
That second link sure is something to be proud of, duck.

As proud as we are about your 1up membership
Edit: I disagree strongly with Lokkens comment here. I find it to be childish and and non-cunclusive.

This is why Lokken is not in 1up, he is simply not a team player

I liked the link, I put it there. Its funny

Have a good day now ya'll, yo'!
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:33   #174
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
?
Dude, your like, an idiot or something. I see your having a go at PR. Noone is doing anything during any round based on your **** ass losing some roids. Get over it goofy.
Wow, what excellent arguments, eaten any good books lately?
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:40   #175
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Edit: I disagree strongly with Lokkens comment here. I find it to be childish and and non-cunclusive.

This is why Lokken is not in 1up, he is simply not a team player

I liked the link, I put it there. Its funny

Have a good day now ya'll, yo'!
The reason Lokken isn't in 1up is because Lokken is fully aware of 1up's capabilities and knows we don't need him to actually win. There's no challenge to himself if he joins 1up. He's been in top alliances before, why repeat?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:42   #176
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wow, what excellent arguments, eaten any good books lately?
It was about as good as your arguement, the difference being it looks like you actually wasted time writing yours. Im with chika on this one, so nn.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:48   #177
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
Okay, first off, let me say that I personally dont like being roided. (But as you say, its nothing personal about it, its just a game after all right?) Most people keep fighting and doing a good job doing so, but then again others leave. My question to 1up must then be this: Do YOU need to nap reunion to ensure a safe win? Do YOU need to accept everyone coming groweling to you about naps? By accepting the naps you: a) stagnate the game, b) makes the game less interesting for yourselfs. So i guess my arguments boils out in: Do 1up really need to nap reunion and half of the universe to win the game? Then you guys start to smell more and more like the NoS u hated last round. If you got any guts you call ALL agreements off, and play the rest of the round singlehandedly instead of sitting around picking easy roids since half the universe is scared of you (cept the brave ND), and the other half is to small for u to hit.
The moment we do that, we would get a whole bunch of people saying "why are you hitting us? we haven't hit you!".

It's not a question of guts - we're too far ahead to be caught now. For precisely that reason, we have no need to start hitting people who haven't hit us. What benefit would there be to us? A few more roids? And I really can't see how it would benefit the players we'd be hitting, either.

You're missing the point that if other alliances don't want to hit us, we can't force them to. Why would we want to do that anyway? The small amount of extra incoming it would cause now would be an annoyance to us, but it wouldn't change the course of the round. We've made our moves and it's up to everyone else to decide what they want to do about it. The best we can do is be honest about our actions and let everyone else make their own minds up.

Quote:

I've already given a perfectly good reason why we're not hitting any new targets now - we simply don't need to. They're not hitting us and they're not going to overtake us in the rankings, so why bother? It has been a long round and frankly there's not much point in another "war" at this stage.

I don't really know what else to say. Based on everything I know about 1up, I can only say that you're wrong. I think you've already made your mind up about what you want to believe, and nothing I can say will change your mind, but I really really do think that you're wrong about this. 1up has no intention of creating any blocks (with Reunion or anyone else) unless someone else creates one first. That's the truth and, tbh, whether you believe it or not is something I have no control over.

p.s. I don't expect to be playing next round, so I have no real incentive to lie about this. I'm just fed up of seeing peope making judgements based on false assumptions. The root of the blocking problem is simply that everyone is convinced, often falsely, that the other side have already started blocking.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:55   #178
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
The moment we do that, we would get a whole bunch of people saying "why are you hitting us? we haven't hit you!".

p.s. I don't expect to be playing next round, so I have no real incentive to lie about this. I'm just fed up of seeing peope making judgements based on false assumptions. The root of the blocking problem is simply that everyone is convinced, often falsely, that the other side have already started blocking.
So you deny the fact that 1up and Reunion has allready blocked. I can guess and see that this isnt gonna be possible to prove the one way or the other. It will be based on assumptions and information gathered from people having a go at the things they disagree with in 1up and the fact who lies too whom etc. All in all some good old fun in Planetarion.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:09   #179
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Actually a rather more sensible reason is that 1up would rather not have a reputation as that alliance that breaks NAPs or alliances whenever it suits them. Considering the reputations that some alliances gained in the earlier rounds of PA it's hardly surprising that 1up would rather not have their name as synonymous with that of alliance-breakers. It's a rather basic move to be honest.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:16   #180
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
So you deny the fact that 1up and Reunion has allready blocked. I can guess and see that this isnt gonna be possible to prove the one way or the other. It will be based on assumptions and information gathered from people having a go at the things they disagree with in 1up and the fact who lies too whom etc. All in all some good old fun in Planetarion.
There was here was once upon a time a thread made by a HC hostile towards 1up.

In that thread was a list of truths, posted by everyone who were important enough to post them.

In that thread there was also a lot of lies and yo' mama tales, but that came from inferior individuals who have been disposed of accordingly.

In those lists were facts that YOU appear to have forgotten.

I would urge you to go and read that thread. And if you then dont approve... I think we just have to tell Jonny to ban you.

Or launch you with a rocket into the Sun. whichever makes people the most happy.
Infact, lets put up a vote. And we will decide your fate on this coming Sunday, at 8pm.

Everyone. Please vote for Kargools fate.

Do we:
A) Ban him from the forums
B) Fire him into the Sun, with a rocket fueled by frying fat.
C) Hope he reads the thread of truths and mystics
D) Have 1up roid him, while laughing franticly and insulting his physical appearance.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:17   #181
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idler
Do we:
D) Have 1up roid him, while laughing franticly and insulting his physical appearance.
I think we should do A as it will keep crap like him off the forums, wasnt yeh banned...or was I dreaming.

we shouldnt really do B its the internet, I hope he reads C and D is too easy.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:30   #182
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And we will decide your fate on this coming Sunday, at 8pm.
also known as "modding hour" ;)
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:31   #183
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

most rediculous thing I've heard all round...you been callin Miss Cleo?
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:35   #184
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Rob (and I thought you) was talking about next round. Yes, we're currently napped to Reunion - but that doesn't mean we will be next round.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:37   #185
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Do we:
B, because thats the only one that you can actually film and put on the internet
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:37   #186
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Actually a rather more sensible reason is that 1up would rather not have a reputation as that alliance that breaks NAPs or alliances whenever it suits them. Considering the reputations that some alliances gained in the earlier rounds of PA it's hardly surprising that 1up would rather not have their name as synonymous with that of alliance-breakers. It's a rather basic move to be honest.
Yes, that's a very large part of the reason. Cancelling the nap now would just be greed pure and simple. It's the same - but even more so - with planet naps. If a planet has gone out of its way to avoid attacking 1up then rewarding it by roiding the planet just so our already roid-fat members can get even fatter would be lame.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:41   #187
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes, there is a block in planetarion. Like every other block in the history of the game, it's every other alliance's tough shit.

If people think Reunion are associated with 1up for r15, that's also their problem.

If people decide to block because they believe 1up are in a block, that's 1up's problem.

All of us will have to live with it
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:42   #188
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Let's try to get to the root of your hypocrisy.

Either you DO hit 1up yourself or you DON'T.

If you DO hit 1up yourself then why are you complaining about 1up roiding you? Are we supposed to only attack people who DON'T attack us?

If you DON'T hit 1up yourself then why do you think you have the right to complain about noone else attacking 1up? And why are you complaining that we SHOULD attack others who don't hit us?
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:59   #189
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Yes, that's a very large part of the reason. Cancelling the nap now would just be greed pure and simple. It's the same - but even more so - with planet naps. If a planet has gone out of its way to avoid attacking 1up then rewarding it by roiding the planet just so our already roid-fat members can get even fatter would be lame.
Maybe it would be lame.
But the real reason is that 1up wants to continue with the same next round. It's a very wise choice, not to let simple short-term greed ruin future rounds.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 02:28   #190
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I personally think Duck did a good job as ND HC, but I am glad he left, I think ND improved a lot by him not being here.

Had he been HC, he would have certainly napped us (or attempted to nap us) with 1up. The fact we haven't is the biggest bonus for ND this round. And we showed without them we wont collapse.

The second point to this post, 1up WILL be napped to Reunion next round, providing they don't die. They WILL. I would bet anything on it.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 03:32   #191
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I personally think Duck did a good job as ND HC, but I am glad he left, I think ND improved a lot by him not being here.

Had he been HC, he would have certainly napped us (or attempted to nap us) with 1up. The fact we haven't is the biggest bonus for ND this round. And we showed without them we wont collapse.

The second point to this post, 1up WILL be napped to Reunion next round, providing they don't die. They WILL. I would bet anything on it.

you been hanging around with Kargool Fishie? seem's your watching the same cable TV psychic shows......

be careful not to mistake "changed" for "improved"

I said earlier that ND made improvements, and mistakes, again my opinion, but I think plenty on AD have illustrated both points effectively.. Careful not to get too big for your britches

While in ND I worked as hard or harder than any member of that command team, anyone care to debate that? feel free........ I'm interested to hear your argument. We (ya I said WE, as it was not a dictatorship) based EVERY decision on the current politcal arena, and made the best decisions we could based on the information and situation presented. At that time, the 1up camp was the best way to go, members didn't care for LCH, and would certainly never trust them, we had a good repore with 1up Command, and they were trustworthy, they always kept their words, and were helpful tactically.... so why not.

In addition, let's make it clear that during those rounds, ND pulled it's weight tactically, we handled our business, the difference between those rounds and our current round is the drop in incoming, ND has had less to fade, thus they've done better...

If you say it's improved now, it's not because of the different ppl sitting in the HC chairs, as you need good officers putting in effort, and they are also to be commended...it's because your members were more committed and more active... Careful not to take credit for that which your members accomplished... without them your just a couple guys sittin in front of your computers with your thumbs up your asses

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 15 Sep 2005 at 03:40.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 04:37   #192
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
without them your just a couple guys sittin in front of your computers with your thumbs up your asses
I did that once.. Wasnt very pleasant..

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 05:32   #193
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I did that once.. Wasnt very pleasant..
you're doing it wrong. Ooh, and try some mashed potatos. you may find it helps
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 06:04   #194
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

kargool get a brain.

as if we care who hits us and who not, naps arent decided on the condition "who was evil to us and who not"

i personally wouldnt have a problem to nap our this round enemies in the next round.

stop you narrow view and get a clue. The bullshit coming out of your mouth in nearly every post is astonishing.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 08:26   #195
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
yes i think the nap with reunion was a quite important part on 1ups way to win - without it our other option would have been to go to Hydra/Insomnia/Lch (yes they all existed at that time ) and only god knows what would have happened in such a scenario. Probably no ND vs Reunion war. a lot less incomings on Reunion/LCH/Insomnia because 1up would be busy fighting 3-4 alliances. Maybe Hydra and Insomnia would not have disbanded or split in such a scenario of more hostility against 1up ( makes the Skyhead happy :xmas: )

i fully agree : at this point every NAP for 1up is not important - they could right away cancel it and start a war with us, but it really makes no sense for them or for us. And juding political moves 6 weeks later in such a "busy" round with many impacts on the playing field is not really easy Kargool. You just try to fire some anti Reunion/1up propaganda here *again*.

btw : no naps and blocks planned yet for r15

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 15 Sep 2005, 08:54   #196
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Ah fish, lame copout bro'. I know your a better person than that. ND get owned, with or without duck it surely isn't his fault.
Realistically, i would take an HC that works to help me win/have a decent round, than one who gives up when we get 1 good day of incoming. I think anyone would. If ND were to be #2, i would rather not have been bashed and feel unworthy of that #2. I would rather go down trying to pass my "partners" for that round.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 09:55   #197
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Ah fish, lame copout bro'. I know your a better person than that. ND get owned, with or without duck it surely isn't his fault.
Realistically, i would take an HC that works to help me win/have a decent round, than one who gives up when we get 1 good day of incoming. I think anyone would. If ND were to be #2, i would rather not have been bashed and feel unworthy of that #2. I would rather go down trying to pass my "partners" for that round.
You know me Chika, you know I do not lie.

We couldnt have beat 1up, for reasons already stated. You'd be an idiot to think that ND could have beaten 1up despite a 60m or so gap behind AND taking incs still from the alliance in 3rd.

I chose what I thought was best for my alliance, and every time I say ND or alliance I mean ALL of the alliance, everyone contributes, from the DC's who work every night to the pe0ns who wake up and send defence.

As Kj arrogantly stated a while back 'Angels have finished 2nd, ND haven't', well, the only thing that would stop us this round is a recruiting spree. You can only beat whats in front of you, and we did, with the exception of 1up.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 10:04   #198
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Realistically, i would take an HC that works to help me win/have a decent round, than one who gives up when we get 1 good day of incoming.
Who are you referring to?

And yeah, ironic... 1up is the only alliance in a big block atm. What happened to all that flexible politics stuff? Wouldn't surprise me if they (Reunion and 1up) ended up nap'ed again next round. Afterall, they've done things like that in the past and Sid and his goons have not shown any change since. You act like Fury, you are like Fury, you are Fury. (And that's not intended to be a compliment.)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 10:24   #199
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Who are you referring to?

And yeah, ironic... 1up is the only alliance in a big block atm. What happened to all that flexible politics stuff? Wouldn't surprise me if they (Reunion and 1up) ended up nap'ed again next round. Afterall, they've done things like that in the past and Sid and his goons have not shown any change since. You act like Fury, you are like Fury, you are Fury. (And that's not intended to be a compliment.)
OMG!!!

Has Sid sodomised you with an oil tanker at some point without your permission? That the only viable reason I can see for you being so bitter.

We aren't Fury irrespective of whatever bollocks you want to talk. Fury would drop and break naps at will, this is something 1up have never done. Your arguments fail on so many points it's beyond mentioning. As for next round (and I couldn't give a flyfing **** whether you believe me or not so don't bother replying to this as I'm simply mentioning it for the record) 1up have absolutely no plans to make agreements of any description. I obviously cannot talk on behalf of Reunion my assumption is that they are in the same position in terms of next rounds plans.

Now kindly take your bitter skewed rubbish and **** off my internet, ta.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 10:38   #200
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

I wish non 1up players would stop posting utter crap. We arent blocked, we have no plans for a block, the reason we napped with reunion is that politically and tactically was the best move for 1up at the time, given the amount of incs and hostile alliances against us.

Kargool, you have absolutley no idea what you are on about. I feel for your members and would be quite surprised if you managed to convince them that you do actually know about this. Because you don't.

Everyone had an equal chance of beating 1up at the start of the round. Half the reason you failed, is because you were politically inept (which is no secret).

Kindly stop whining. Either accept defeat honourably, or get off the forums.