User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Aug 2005, 14:21   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
dS and Reunion

To all members of dS. Now I know you follow SkyHead etc, but please understand that what he says is not necessarily correct... The lies he put u through during the dS meeting were simply more than which imo you should take. I dont expect you to do anything drastic about it, I just feel I need to answer for myself, as SkyHead really puts Insomnia, Insomnia HC and myself in a bad position...

For outsiders, url can be found here... Should be read before replying to this thread.

SkyHead said politics were run by me, altho the HC all decided on a politics plan in which he thought was perfect himself. The only move he didnt like was the attacking Hydra move(which infact I wasnt even responsible for) and it was not because they picked one of our targets, it was because they attacked us alot when 1up kept hitting us. How he managed to pull my ego into this I barely can imagine lol. I probably gave him orders(ouch!)

Secondly, the activity wasnt decreasing. It was infact increasing. Thoose of you who were around a decent amount of time(which should be most of you) will know this. The way SkyHead has a go at the DC team is ridicilous. Yes there was indeed a DC that let a few defcalls go through. He was kicked from the alliance. Did you know that SkyHead once covered his own incommings and let Bee and Fink(Caut) get roided? Guess not. They all had the same incommings at the same eta(1up CR bg iirc)...
The rest of the DCs worked as hard as they could, and even tho there might have been 20 uncovered calls, dont forget that there were alot more covered ones. As PA is now, when bigger alliances gang on you, you simpy cannot keep all your roids.

Yes it is true that HC activity went down a bit for one week. It was because of work, I told SkyHead I had alot of work, and he said it was ok. He had alot of time anyway, and I never thought he'd use this against me.
If I am supposed to be able to study and play PA I need money. We need domain and server for Insomnia, and I need beer!. The other HCs took my share of the work, AND more people was appointed.

As I said before, dS did not supply the promised amount(the amount SKyHead promised) of scanners/DCs themselves, so why he has a go at our DCs/Scanners(and the few of dS that did a great job) is beyond me. The DC team did a good job, there were simply not enough people willing to spend the last part of their summer sorting other peoples def while they were partying or making money. For your information Ive covered both LCH and 1up planets ingal, and I've had people from both LCH and 1up ask me for Scans and targets, which means no alliance has 100% coverage on either branch.

So. Please dont blame me for SkyHead wanting to leave. He knew what he got when he came, we did well, infact we only lost roids 2-3 nights. Politics were just correct for our cause. Sadly, SkyHead only wanted to kill 1up.

I doubt Reunion will be able to cover you all. I hope you dont leave them once SkyHead gets tired.

Hope this is accepted as AD matherial, could imo make a nice discussion

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 14:46   #2
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Re: dS and Reunion

There are enough inaccuracies there to suggest he is full of bullcrap.

/me waits for 1up to be owned 'at a later stage.'

I love internal politics, thanks for the read Jonas, it was an interesting insight into the thought processes of the enemy. Nothing there particularly surprises me though
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 14:58   #3
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
SkyHead said politics were run by me, altho the HC all decided on a politics plan in which he thought was perfect himself. The only move he didnt like was the attacking Hydra move(which infact I wasnt even responsible for) and it was not because they picked one of our targets, it was because they attacked us alot when 1up kept hitting us. How he managed to pull my ego into this I barely can imagine lol. I probably gave him orders(ouch!)

-Jonas-
Lets stop lying eh?

U know just as well as me what was the reasons for insomnia attacking Hydra that night.l Dont even try to talk ur way ouit of it.

Guess logs saying: "FINE, then we go for Hydra 100% tonight, since u wont drop that target"

means -nothing-

Also it seems that u didnt like to have dS in ur ranks. So it should be a win win situation?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:00   #4
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
[23:10:09] <SkyHead> ND is 1ups backforce, believe it or not but this may also be done in unawareness of ND hc
[23:10:17] <SkyHead> They have a squad called DLR
[23:10:25] <SkyHead> Of about 10-15 planets
[23:10:31] <SkyHead> Cat CR team
[23:10:40] <SkyHead> Now we didn't get to much of those
[23:10:46] <SkyHead> Since we were napped with ND
[23:10:59] <SkyHead> But DLR actively work to retal 1ups incomings early morning.
Best bit of comedy all round.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:03   #5
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Best thread of AD in a while \o/
Gimme more!!
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:07   #6
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, was a good read. I started thinking about George Bush and the war on Iraq for some reason reading Skyheads talk. What this thread proves is that Skyhead beleived whole-heartedly everything he said. hehe
No matter how stupid and obsurd it was. And the DLR retalling 1up incoming? LOL
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:19   #7
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

What Im trying to understand beyond all the he said she said crap is, how can they continue to be anti 1up if they join reunion who are napped to 1up?
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:26   #8
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Lets stop lying eh?

U know just as well as me what was the reasons for insomnia attacking Hydra that night.l Dont even try to talk ur way ouit of it.

Guess logs saying: "FINE, then we go for Hydra 100% tonight, since u wont drop that target"

means -nothing-

Also it seems that u didnt like to have dS in ur ranks. So it should be a win win situation?
It was what made Bee decide to hit you guys, as you for the Nth time showed no interest of cooperation(I agreed to the hit). Hydra DID attack Insomnia AND 1up during the war we had. For free roids I would guess. Valid tactic, but gives u enemies.
Fact.

And yes, in one way im happy dS left, doesnt mean I dont like many of em tho. Also, its not the fact they left that made me angry, bu tthe way they did it. Abusing position and lying about me Insomnia to make the herd follow...pathetic...

Good thing we knew it for a while, and let him play on with it. We saved all info from arbiter and all info about dS etc. Also made sure we got people into his group so we got the info we wanted/needed.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:30   #9
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I don't get why he hates ND and 1up so much? Is it just cos we're better than him?
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:33   #10
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
What Im trying to understand beyond all the he said she said crap is, how can they continue to be anti 1up if they join reunion who are napped to 1up?
Subject to change. Terms and Conditions may apply.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:35   #11
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Best bit of comedy all round.
Nah, I loved this more:

Code:
[23:26:51] <SkyHead> This will be the only move 1up are not expecting
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:37   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been some time since anywone posted any worthwhile/funny logs around here

Is it just me (couse Im inactive), or is SkyHead full of crap and has no clue about politics?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:44   #13
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, with the cards on the table now, it will all be about politics from now on.
Who will win this round? Could be anyone in the top 4. I like this
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 15:50   #14
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

I Love The Smell Of Politics In The Morning!

My dear SkyHead...What makes you hate us so?

And i must agree with you Gio this has been the most fun Ive had in a while.

Bring it on etc
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 16:57   #15
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

/nick AirHead

^^

That should be happening on IRC anytime now......
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 17:16   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
It was what made Bee decide to hit you guys, as you for the Nth time showed no interest of cooperation(I agreed to the hit). Hydra DID attack Insomnia AND 1up during the war we had. For free roids I would guess. Valid tactic, but gives u enemies.
Fact.

And yes, in one way im happy dS left, doesnt mean I dont like many of em tho. Also, its not the fact they left that made me angry, bu tthe way they did it. Abusing position and lying about me Insomnia to make the herd follow...pathetic...

Good thing we knew it for a while, and let him play on with it. We saved all info from arbiter and all info about dS etc. Also made sure we got people into his group so we got the info we wanted/needed.

-Jonas-

seing as I know all we attacked at that time I know V well that we targetted gals with 1up in. If Insomnia shared gals with 1up. then yes they got attacked aswell.

We never targetted Insomnia. Untill u guys targetted us.

GG

---

As I dont know all that has been said / doen by dS I ll not comment on that.

Though I doubt its just one side which has done something wrong here.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 17:25   #17
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

DLR have not, do not, and wont retal 1ups attackers. We have no need to. NewDawn as a whole has no agreements with 1up, the same goes for DLR. DLR TP at about 23:00 bst normally so tbh how the f*ck do we find out whose attacking them and then retal. DLR hit gals for the vast majority of this round, so occasionally one of that gal might be at 1up, but the fleets were already placed at them long before that. DLR plays for ND, not "behind the HC's back" so tbh go sort your life out and get facts straight.

Oh and as for us being, and i quote, "****ers", we've played our round, hit gals all round except just recently so tbh there is no cause for such a sharp judgement against one alliance.

And Jonas... <3
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 17:33   #18
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

You know I usually dont like to play the "savior" as it takes too much time out of my day, but sometimes I can make exceptions. If you will all submit your roids to me then we can all look at it as helping a common cause thus a gaming world as ONE. There would be no need for arguements, betrayals, underhanded tactics, wheeling and dealing etc. LOVE. Thats what im offering love between us all for the greater good of the community. Though apart from the favor Id being doing the rest of you, there are a few people I would have to request for some alone time in return. Think about it and let me know.

On a serious note, lets just play. Shit happens like this every rd we've played these games and every rd people *GASP* as though its something unheard of. So SkyHead has his plans. Insomnia got the rotten end of it but thats how it is. From my side we either let dS follow through with their plan or we dont. tis simple:> Everyone just smile and steal some roids. Or crash a FR fleet like me.:/
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 17:33   #19
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

SkyHead> a) ND needs to be dead. Reunion hold a cease fire till tick 750 with them

Why do we need to die?
We are fluyffly fs

Tbh this is comedy gold, weather the log is fake or not
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 17:38   #20
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Though I doubt its just one side which has done something wrong here.
Bingo.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 17:53   #21
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

All lies!!! DLR is just a fantasy of ur imagination

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 17:57   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So Skyhead, does your superior attitude, political management skills and huge ****ing stack of TP celebrate the "almost" recruiting to #1 ?

God you people are awful at being decent.

(On a sidenote: Ha Ha guran lost fleet, Ha Ha)
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 18:07   #23
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

<SkyHead> But DLR actively work to retal 1ups incomings early morning.

So that's why they attacked me!
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 18:08   #24
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefreeze
Or crash a FR fleet like me.:/
I did that too
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 18:17   #25
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
<SkyHead> But DLR actively work to retal 1ups incomings early morning.

So that's why they attacked me!
You shouldn´t have attacked 1up.

Oh wait.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 18:21   #26
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That whole text stinks of a personal grudge to me, a thinly veiled attempt to manipulate the feelings of the members and turn them against Jonas in order to satisfy it. If the members have any sense they will listen to BOTH Skyhead and Jonas, and make their own minds up based on their own facts, and not someone elses.

Since im bored ive went through it line by line picking out some key parts to analyse
These are the parts i found interesting but for goodness sake, go through both sides yourselves and decide for yourselves. dont just follow the crowd or accept things in blind faith - including the comments i make

Quote:
[23:02:23] <SkyHead> We have had bad times, with bad targs, sometimes heavy incs
[23:02:29] <SkyHead> Due to lack of correct politic play
[23:02:47] <SkyHead> And lack of HC activity
[23:02:55] <SkyHead> The alliance has suffrered severly from this
Note how Skyhead is setting up the impression that politics has been a major factor in the demise of Insomnia - before mentioning that HC activity is also a factor. Competant leaders are more important then politics since the leaders DETERMINE the politics
Quote:
[23:03:23] <SkyHead> The scanner chan is getting thinner and thinner
[23:03:35] <SkyHead> ACtivity drops with DC's, scanners and HCs.
Again, Mentioning DC before HC. Setting the groundwork for a full on flame vs Jonas
Quote:
[23:04:22] <SkyHead> Its hard for DC's to get def, if any def at all.
[23:04:37] <SkyHead> No alliance have targeted us alot this round
Once again blaming DCs for the lack of defence, ignoring the point he made above that there are less members to get defence FROM
You can only work with the tools you are given in such a role - if the tools arent there ( ie fleets ), then there is sod all you can do
Quote:
[23:05:32] <SkyHead> DCs sometimes just lets calls go through
[23:05:38] <SkyHead> Because they can't be arsed
[23:05:47] <SkyHead> This has been more and more common attitude
[23:05:52] <SkyHead> of entire DC team
Yet again, pointing the finger of blame at the DCs rather then the HCs and the lack of leadership
Quote:
[23:06:24] <SkyHead> This is something that I am surprised to see however
[23:06:37] <SkyHead> As everything in Insomnia lacks organization
[23:06:45] <SkyHead> Jonas want to much of his power
[23:07:03] <SkyHead> So he is not doing the necesarry things
[23:07:10] <SkyHead> To help ensure this doesn't happen
Blaming Jonas here for a lack of Organisation. Correct me if im wrong but arent you a leader too SkyHead?
Isnt it your job to organise as well. why didnt you do it?
Quote:

[23:07:25] <SkyHead> Jonas should clearly appoint a hell lot of more people
[23:07:37] <SkyHead> To get rid some of his own work load
[23:07:49] <SkyHead> As I see it he has far to mcuh, and nothing gets done
And were you helping out in this workload or at least offering to?
Quote:
[23:08:26] <SkyHead> Insomnia has been a sinking ship for some time now
Wonderful attitude for a leader - admitting theres a problem and not making an effort to fix it
Quote:
[23:10:09] <SkyHead> ND is 1ups backforce, believe it or not but this may also be done in unawareness of ND hc
[23:10:17] <SkyHead> They have a squad called DLR
[23:10:25] <SkyHead> Of about 10-15 planets
[23:10:31] <SkyHead> Cat CR team
Evidence before Propeganda. If you have proof this is going on, show it to your members
They arent imbocieles, they can think for themselves
Quote:
[23:12:41] <SkyHead> Now as a result of the latest events in Insomnia
[23:12:46] <SkyHead> And what is really going on
[23:12:52] <SkyHead> Not what is going on in Jonas\Bee's eyes
[23:12:59] <SkyHead> As they are to blind to see this is a falling ship
Again, see earlier points about personal grudge
Quote:
[23:13:28] <SkyHead> Aswell as DC's cba to DC
[23:13:34] <SkyHead> Because there simply are to fwe people online
At last getting to the root cause of it, but not before having yet another go at the DCs
Quote:
[23:15:53] <SkyHead> It is very dependent what Insomnia decides to do
[23:16:06] <SkyHead> I am in control of their relay system
[23:16:15] <SkyHead> I am responsible for their arbi access
[23:16:21] <SkyHead> Now if they wanna be bitches
[23:16:27] <SkyHead> We can be bitches to
Threats dont usually help matters. a rather silly thing to mention imo and REEKS of immaturity. the proverbial rattle being thrown from the pram

Quote:
[23:32:47] <SkyHead> That is pretty much up to me
[23:32:52] <SkyHead> NO more slacking from my side
[23:33:03] <SkyHead> I appologize for last few weeks
Here you tell them that its not just the DC's fault, and Jonas's. but yours as well.
Good choice to apologise for it imo to
Quote:
[23:34:34] <SkyHead> I was promised a say
[23:34:44] <SkyHead> But politics here is driven by Jonas ego
Another rather cheap dig
Quote:
[23:34:56] <SkyHead> There was target picking
[23:35:00] <SkyHead> And Hydra had claimed a gal
[23:35:05] <SkyHead> Ins wanted it
[23:35:10] <SkyHead> But Hydra refused to step down
[23:35:23] <SkyHead> So Ins declared war on Hydra
and of course there were no other reasons for going to war?

Now, for the reply :
Quote:
To all members of dS. Now I know you follow SkyHead etc, but please understand that what he says is not necessarily correct... The lies he put u through during the dS meeting were simply more than which imo you should take. I dont expect you to do anything drastic about it, I just feel I need to answer for myself, as SkyHead really puts Insomnia, Insomnia HC and myself in a bad position...
A reasonable start. Telling them that he isnt going to force the choice on them and to make up their own minds.

Quote:
Revealing some facts SkyHead neglected to mention while on the crusade vs Jonas.

Quote:
Secondly, the activity wasnt decreasing. It was infact increasing. Thoose of you who were around a decent amount of time(which should be most of you) will know this.
Something which should be left to the members to judge for themselves imo

Quote:
The way SkyHead has a go at the DC team is ridicilous. Yes there was indeed a DC that let a few defcalls go through. He was kicked from the alliance.
If he was kicked then the question must be asked why Skyhead is pushing this point across and blaming Jonas / DCs for it. The person in question isnt there anymore

Quote:
Did you know that SkyHead once covered his own incommings and let Bee and Fink(Caut) get roided? Guess not. They all had the same incommings at the same eta(1up CR bg iirc)...
No, I didnt, and it calls into question the priorities of SkyHead but, this is your own bit of propeganda and members should take note of that

Quote:
The rest of the DCs worked as hard as they could, and even tho there might have been 20 uncovered calls, dont forget that there were alot more covered ones.
ie Doing the best with the resources available

Quote:
Yes it is true that HC activity went down a bit for one week. It was because of work, I told SkyHead I had alot of work, and he said it was ok. He had alot of time anyway
Good call to point out the reasons why you werent about as much but if SkyHead had the free time like you claim he told you, why was his own activity down?

Quote:
The other HCs took my share of the work, AND more people was appointed.
Countering SkyHeads point about jonas, and not doing enough to share the workload while undermining a rather critical point of SkyHeads rant :- that it was ego based.

Quote:
As I said before, dS did not supply the promised amount(the amount SKyHead promised) of scanners/DCs themselves, so why he has a go at our DCs/Scanners(and the few of dS that did a great job) is beyond me.
Here, i dont agree with what you said. Remember who this letter is to. Blaming the very people you're trying to convince doesnt usually go down well but do you do recover by mentioning a few of dS did/do a great job in their roles

Quote:
So. Please dont blame me for SkyHead wanting to leave. He knew what he got when he came, we did well, infact we only lost roids 2-3 nights. Politics were just correct for our cause. Sadly, SkyHead only wanted to kill 1up.
Was that his only goal, or a primary goal?
Surely the alliance comes before desire to hurt others / massaging ego
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 18:36   #27
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

hahahahahaha

SkyHead, the new Yeh ! Clown of PA \o/

Clearly he's jealous of NewDawn. His group obviously isn't as good as us.

Come on dS & Reunion, still got 3 open spots left. I'm sure you can recruit your way to nr 1 !!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 18:55   #28
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
It was obvious from what SkyHead said that he thinks that he'll be top dog in reunion, he is expecting to be running the show and controlling it. I very much doubt reunion will stand for that though if that's what he tries.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 19:02   #29
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

The funniest thing about that log though isn't in the log, it's when you've read the log and look at Sandmans and see that either SkyHead has multis or at least 14 people are retarded enough to have read what he said and agreed with him.

Having faith in him after reading that would require LOTS of alcohol and illegal substances.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 19:16   #30
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio

Come on dS & Reunion, still got 3 open spots left. I'm sure you can recruit your way to nr 1 !!

Hehe i believe there already filled.

Superb post Phil, very well structured.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 19:18   #31
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
It was obvious from what SkyHead said that he thinks that he'll be top dog in reunion, he is expecting to be running the show and controlling it. I very much doubt reunion will stand for that though if that's what he tries.
If he is correct it will definitely make a mockery of the entire Reunion command. He has publicly stated that he has the ability and power to run over Reunion HC (more or less). Time will tell if he is correct, though his intention was obvious from the time it was clear they were going to join reunion.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 19:27   #32
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Whatever we may think about Skyhead, most will have to realize that his bg is one of the best ones out there at attacking. Combined with the active hydra they are a really good attacking machine i would say.
Skyheads move has put them in an equal or better position to fight for top alliance than they had in Insomnia. I would not call that bad politics, at least not yet. Plus, the real job is now ahead of them and now their round depends on what politic agreements Reunion can close with the other top4 alliances.
I really look forward to see sandmans stats tomorrow.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 19:31   #33
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Skyheads move has put them in an equal or better position to fight for top alliance than they had in Insomnia. I would not call that bad politics, at least not yet.
Remember NOS last round, and how they pissed people off.

What might appear to be a fairly shrewd move can backfire if it's an 'unorthodox' move. Political actions that cause controversy can only be judged through the eyes of hindsight.

Last edited by Bashar; 25 Aug 2005 at 19:38.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 20:29   #34
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually, with the cards on the table now, it will all be about politics from now on.
Who will win this round? Could be anyone in the top 4. I like this
believe me Gio2k, it has been already the full round all about politics.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 20:33   #35
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

stupid post, im quite sure you recruited too and you blame us for recruiting ? stupidity.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 20:41   #36
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

I dont believe they recruited quite as many as you though heh, considering you've taken in a BG, and the most part of an alliance....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 20:43   #37
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

since when its allowed to publish IRC logs here?

and on a sidenote... I'm pretty sure Sid and 1up wont tolerate such a behavior ... I cannot see how they can remain NAP with Reunion honnestly.

All in all, looks like a very interesting round
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 21:11   #38
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
I dont believe they recruited quite as many as you though heh, considering you've taken in a BG, and the most part of an alliance....

we recruited 40 and they 20 ? or how many ? so this is "you recruited more than us and taht makes you worse !" ???

whats wrong with recruiting ? still a long time to go....

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:06   #39
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
and on a sidenote... I'm pretty sure Sid and 1up wont tolerate such a behavior ... I cannot see how they can remain NAP with Reunion honnestly.
1up doesn't break agreements without good reason. Good reason would largely have to involve something causing detriment to 1up.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:06   #40
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
since when its allowed to publish IRC logs here?

All in all, looks like a very interesting round
Its allowed if its linked

Retired
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:29   #41
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

SkyHead only wanted to kill 1up.
He is my favorite.
Can I cuddle him
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:38   #42
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler

(On a sidenote: Ha Ha guran lost fleet, Ha Ha)
idd...i was one of the people who fleet caught him \o/

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:38   #43
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Whatever we may think about Skyhead, most will have to realize that his bg is one of the best ones out there at attacking. Combined with the active hydra they are a really good attacking machine i would say.
Skyheads move has put them in an equal or better position to fight for top alliance than they had in Insomnia. I would not call that bad politics, at least not yet. Plus, the real job is now ahead of them and now their round depends on what politic agreements Reunion can close with the other top4 alliances.
I really look forward to see sandmans stats tomorrow.
Let's not forget that Reunion has already lost one war this round. (Atleast one that I know of.) So not really sure if Reunion is such a good choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
stupid post, im quite sure you recruited too and you blame us for recruiting ? stupidity.
Yeah, we've recruited some. Had no influence on our ranking though. We were solid at the top and still are. Reunion however fell completely down the ladder after the lost war (against NewDawn). And this recruitment policy puts them almost in the #1 spot. It's just too obvious you're recruiting to get at the top of the rankings.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:45   #44
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

what i wonder tho...is if reunion make #1 how many nights of sutained incs will reunion take before they crack and start droppign members....

the honeymoon period will only last so long

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 23:10   #45
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
2 battle groups and an alliance if im not mistaken (subh/hydra/dS). whilst taking in BG in itself is not wrong (expecially). Collecting them in this manner in a poorly disguised bid for #1 aint gonna make you popular, eventually i put faith in the fact the BGs will turn on you when def runs short or they dont get their way too. (karma or something i beleive )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
what i wonder tho...is if reunion make #1 how many nights of sutained incs will reunion take before they crack and start droppign members....
havnt they cracked once this round already from one night of sustained incs ??
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 23:10   #46
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

imo, its only a matter of time before Reunion will get bashed. They didnt make much friends recently

if 1up breaks the nap (which would be more than understandable) Reunion is dead meat...
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 23:48   #47
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

heh atleast Skyhead thinks for himself, I gues thats worth something. (this isnt sarcastic)
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 23:52   #48
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Skyhead grow some balls.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 00:32   #49
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let's not forget that Reunion has already lost one war this round. (Atleast one that I know of.) So not really sure if Reunion is such a good choice
didnt know that Reunion lost or even was part of any 'wars' this round so far !? maybe u can enlighten me plz

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 00:52   #50
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
That whole text stinks of a personal grudge to me, a thinly veiled attempt to manipulate the feelings of the members and turn them against Jonas in order to satisfy it. If the members have any sense they will listen to BOTH Skyhead and Jonas, and make their own minds up based on their own facts, and not someone elses.

Since im bored ive went through it line by line picking out some key parts to analyse
These are the parts i found interesting but for goodness sake, go through both sides yourselves and decide for yourselves. dont just follow the crowd or accept things in blind faith - including the comments i make

Note how Skyhead is setting up the impression that politics has been a major factor in the demise of Insomnia - before mentioning that HC activity is also a factor. Competant leaders are more important then politics since the leaders DETERMINE the politics
Again, Mentioning DC before HC. Setting the groundwork for a full on flame vs Jonas
Once again blaming DCs for the lack of defence, ignoring the point he made above that there are less members to get defence FROM
You can only work with the tools you are given in such a role - if the tools arent there ( ie fleets ), then there is sod all you can do
Yet again, pointing the finger of blame at the DCs rather then the HCs and the lack of leadership
Blaming Jonas here for a lack of Organisation. Correct me if im wrong but arent you a leader too SkyHead?
Isnt it your job to organise as well. why didnt you do it?
And were you helping out in this workload or at least offering to?
Wonderful attitude for a leader - admitting theres a problem and not making an effort to fix it

Evidence before Propeganda. If you have proof this is going on, show it to your members
They arent imbocieles, they can think for themselves

Again, see earlier points about personal grudge

At last getting to the root cause of it, but not before having yet another go at the DCs

Threats dont usually help matters. a rather silly thing to mention imo and REEKS of immaturity. the proverbial rattle being thrown from the pram

Here you tell them that its not just the DC's fault, and Jonas's. but yours as well.
Good choice to apologise for it imo to

Another rather cheap dig
and of course there were no other reasons for going to war?

Now, for the reply :

A reasonable start. Telling them that he isnt going to force the choice on them and to make up their own minds.

Revealing some facts SkyHead neglected to mention while on the crusade vs Jonas.

Something which should be left to the members to judge for themselves imo

If he was kicked then the question must be asked why Skyhead is pushing this point across and blaming Jonas / DCs for it. The person in question isnt there anymore

No, I didnt, and it calls into question the priorities of SkyHead but, this is your own bit of propeganda and members should take note of that

ie Doing the best with the resources available

Good call to point out the reasons why you werent about as much but if SkyHead had the free time like you claim he told you, why was his own activity down?

Countering SkyHeads point about jonas, and not doing enough to share the workload while undermining a rather critical point of SkyHeads rant :- that it was ego based.

Here, i dont agree with what you said. Remember who this letter is to. Blaming the very people you're trying to convince doesnt usually go down well but do you do recover by mentioning a few of dS did/do a great job in their roles

Was that his only goal, or a primary goal?
Surely the alliance comes before desire to hurt others / massaging ego

You, erm, make it sound like he planned it all, Phil^. Imo he spewed it out BEFORE thinking about it.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote