User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:12   #1
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Another 1up Victory

Or friends of 1up have secured a nice top spot as we speak.
Leading with a score difference of around 15%, I would say. Well done 1up.
Just play the round until the end.
Easy VICTORY.

And for those sceptial people:

Get a life, AVG of 56 more roids and 40k score on Insomnia at the time, AT THIS POINT ALREADY. NOT EVEN 200 TICKS HAVE BEEN PLAYED.
1up have CLEARLY the best players or group in this round

If you guys wanna beat them, TEAM UP.
And teaming up SUX. Just try to win a round SOLO, which clearly the other alliances can't archive.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:15   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Another 1up Victory

At this point in Round 12, wasn't 1up about 50% behind the leaders?

this point in R13, were Exilition winning?

The round is still young...

...but that lead is pretty comfortable atm...
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:19   #3
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Yes, the standings after 1 week is clearly all that matters. All big battles have allready been fought, and our enemies have gone idle.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:20   #4
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

This thread doesn't say much for RAH really does it.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:21   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
And teaming up SUX. Just try to win a round SOLO, which clearly the other alliances can't archive.
Surely there is no dishonour in trying to achieve an even shot at victory?

Good luck to those that team up against 1up, they're clearly the best alliance playing this round and it will need some good military actions to make the round interesting.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:23   #6
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
You seem confused son, do you feel like talking about it?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:36   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

No offense but ... well ... haven't they always gotten the best or one of the best memberbase, lead by a strong command? After 3 rounds this is hardly surprising. What was surprising was their bad start last round ... things are back to normal now.

But yes, I think we should all say 1up already won and that we should mass-block to stop them ... that will surely help the round!!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:40   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

oh well...we may aswell just all delete our accounts now eh??

still another 1k ticks or so for people to do some damage...so hush :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:41   #9
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

200 ticks into a ~1500 tick round, yes it is surely over we should all just pack up and go home

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:27   #10
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

What a pointless thread...

I seem to recall WP dominating more last round than 1up are now, at the same equivalent point. Maybe we should check the logbook...
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:36   #11
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

very creative thread thumbs up to you but I'd say there are 1up equals unlike in previous rounds.
1up members probaly will be boasting about how great they are right now but things do change the big 1up get the more will show interest in ****ing them.
Its really not a threat at this stage of the game
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:52   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
200 ticks into a ~1500 tick round, yes it is surely over we should all just pack up and go home

in your case Im inclined to agree
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 02:18   #13
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Whats worrying is that Insomnia r 2nd on average. I mean...we got Mek o_O

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 02:45   #14
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Earlier attempted anti-1up propaganda threads by General1. No doubt we will see yet anotherone again next round.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=184493
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=181919
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 03:28   #15
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Congrats 1up! See you guys in r15!!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 03:44   #16
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
oh well...we may aswell just all delete our accounts now eh??
k done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
still another 1k ticks or so for people to do some damage...so hush :P
oh damn.. too late now
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 04:08   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is going to the oddest post i've made in a while but:

cheer up.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 05:33   #18
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

I think 1up will win, but its only because maz has sold his body to pa team in return for early development lead

I hear each time he has sex with kal a 1up member gets an extra roid :/
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 06:02   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1up presumably went cath majority, as they seem to do every round, while many other alliances will be xan heavy, hence i see the gap widening unless something incredible happens :/
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 06:39   #20
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Speaking with a few people last night on the current status it seems all are looking forward to R15. Wasn't very thrilling news. Could not even detect the slightest "calm before the storm" athmosphere. I do suppose with the heavy hitters of last round (Angels, Ex) being absent, this round lost much of its initial appeal. Taking out LCH or Wolfpack for the win feels like a repeat of past rounds.

If R14 was a movie ticket I'd feel robbed right about now.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 07:30   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

YES WE'VE WON THE TENACIOUS INITIATING & PODRUSHING WAR !
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 07:45   #22
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Insomnia - about time you pulled your finger out Jonas :P

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 09:02   #23
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

IF alliances keep going as they are, then yeah you're right, 1up will win comfortably.

But I think it's implied that there will be teaming up. And if there is teaming up and politics and stuff (as there always is) then the current standings mean little.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 09:59   #24
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

well that was a short round sheezzzz!
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 10:01   #25
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

1up is competent to win the round. The question is: Is anyone competent enough to stop them from winning?
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 10:16   #26
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps people will learn from their round 12 mistakes.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 10:19   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

The question is also, who is going to win instead of 1up. LCH? .. Doesnt sound like a very tempting winner that either. We'll just see. If 1up manages to beat LCH who has members from eX, and Angels in it, i think it will be one of 1up's better achivements. But as it's said its still early in the round, and may I remind everyone of WP's shooting start in round 13.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 11:11   #28
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

I can see 1up running away from everyone else if nothing is done
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 12:29   #29
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
I can see 1up running away from everyone else if nothing is done
lol thats really a prophecy. "i can see this rock fall forever if it won't hit the ground out of a sudden."
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 12:47   #30
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

One person makes a really crap thread about an alliance winning after less than 200 ticks, and suddenly everyone is either prophesising the outcome of the game or turning to philosophy.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 12:55   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's quite amusing that someone makes a prediction about round 14 outside the prediction thread, which contains so few predictions it isn't even funny.

I'll let this stand as its own piece of propaganda though.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 13:19   #32
Neferti
part time ghost

Very poor propaganda.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 13:25   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

lets all go to sleep now, 1up have won

Edit: Another 1up Victory 30 Jul 2005 13:25 In layman's turns. You are a utter and total prick. <--- hah, I really cba to point out all the mistakes this idiot made when trying too look smart and use smart phrases

Last edited by _Kila_; 1 Aug 2005 at 22:05.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 13:30   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

winnars \o/

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 13:35   #35
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Nice appeal by Kjeldoran to ask for alliances to team up against 1up.

Why don't you all just merge?

An utterly pointless thread, congratulations. Yes it has been a good start, and yes, we feel there is room for improvement, and yes, we are attacking tonight. Is there anything particularly new here?

I'd take note of Bashar's post if I were you; stick to philosophy.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 14:42   #36
Neferti
part time ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokken's Round 13 Logbook
Episode 2, 8th April, PT 217

Top 5 Alliances

1. 1 WP 99 32.5k 26.4M 21% 13%
2. 2 HR 97 30.9k 23.7M 17% 9%
3. 3 LCH 87 28.1k 22.9M 18% 7%
4. 4 NoS 91 25.2k 19.7M 18% 8%
5. 5 EX 60 19.8k 19.5M 15% -4%

Day 9, PT 217.
As you can see, at a similar point last round, WP were almost 3mil ahead... and 1up are just over 3mil ahead right now. Not really that great a difference...
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:06   #37
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

1up has stamina, pack has not.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:10   #38
Neferti
part time ghost

More like WP has backstabbing battlegroups, 1up does not...
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:19   #39
Guran
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
Why don't you all just merge?
Because alliancelimit is 100 planets.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:21   #40
Guran
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
The question is also, who is going to win instead of 1up. LCH? .. Doesnt sound like a very tempting winner that either. We'll just see. If 1up manages to beat LCH who has members from eX, and Angels in it, i think it will be one of 1up's better achivements. But as it's said its still early in the round, and may I remind everyone of WP's shooting start in round 13.
To my knowledge there are no previous EXilition members in LCH. Care to mention a few?
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:31   #41
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Because alliancelimit is 100 planets.

It was directed at the smaller alliances who would be thinking about following suit.

But thanks for stating the bloody obvious, captain. at least the content of this thread follows consistently as it did from the outset.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 16:22   #42
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I win again!
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 16:28   #43
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
But as it's said its still early in the round, and may I remind everyone of WP's shooting start in round 13.

with the difference being one alliance is good while the other was a pile of steaming shite.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 16:30   #44
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
heh...its a poor state of afairs when ive got a worse score then you jonas :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 17:14   #45
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

This is why I didn't play this round. I knew this would happen!
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 17:53   #46
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I think this round the strongest alliances were those who managed to maintain a good memberbase. Many alliances lost a lot of members to summer holidays. But 1up is probably the best alliance skill-wise anyway, so I doubt it would make that much a difference
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 18:35   #47
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT I laugh
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 23:20   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
I hope you saw the irony and sarcasme in my post when I said we should all block to stop 1up ... yet it is funny that you actually thought I meant it ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 00:38   #49
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I think this round the strongest alliances were those who managed to maintain a good memberbase. Many alliances lost a lot of members to summer holidays. But 1up is probably the best alliance skill-wise anyway, so I doubt it would make that much a difference

So far since r11 - the best alliance won. I hope it continues to go that way, as it will be awkward for the basic principle of competition if someone who is best looses due to being ganged upon.
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 00:49   #50
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
So far since r11 - the best alliance won. I hope it continues to go that way, as it will be awkward for the basic principle of competition if someone who is best looses due to being ganged upon.
pointless remark. the game is about winning and whoever achieves that is best at it (temporarily at least).