User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Nov 2004, 13:33   #201
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Ohh? what did I do in XanCorp that proved to u what I was like?
Absolutely nothing. In other words; you could not be counted on in anyway.

Quote:
And your gal was FoS, and hostile at the time.. even tho we had lived peaceful, u brooke the nap i made with the furgion gals in that cluster. Is like this... at the time both FoS/Furgion was hostile towards XeTa. We where in a cluster together... XeTa/Furgion upheld the naps.. U guys decided u didn't want a nap. And u got it.
You made that NAP yourself. Without consulting us. Afaik none of the FoS galaxies wanted it. Therefor we did not recognize the NAP. We were at war with Furgion, and we fought them til the end.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 15:19   #202
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
This is Scorpio, as ND member, defending xeta while FoS were at war with Xeta.

Military Report on 25:17:12 (The Shadowen) [19/04/2002 04:36 CEST]
Ship type Home Fleet 1 Fleet 2 Fleet 3
Harpy 0 0 0 0
Vsharrak Fighter 0 7000 0 0
Daeraith Pulsar 0 5000 0 0
Lyvidian Sentinel 0 9000 0 0
Culdassa Arrowhead 0 1000 0 0
Voracean Predator 0 1000 0 0
Andvordian Bomber 0 1000 0 0
Tzen Bolt Thrower 100 0 8400 0
Hysperian Lancer 0 0 1000 0
Cryvellian Broadsword 38 0 1793 0
Kthal Fireblade 0 0 0 0
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 0 0 0 0
Valaerian Flagship 0 0 0 300
Astro Pod 2 0 1193 0
Location 25:17:12 (def) 4:5:13 [ETA 4 hours] (def) 25:17:12 (def) 25:17:12 (def)

Report complete

So much for beeing counted upon.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 20:57   #203
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
This is Scorpio, as ND member, defending xeta while FoS were at war with Xeta.

Military Report on 25:17:12 (The Shadowen) [19/04/2002 04:36 CEST]
Ship type Home Fleet 1 Fleet 2 Fleet 3
Harpy 0 0 0 0
Vsharrak Fighter 0 7000 0 0
Daeraith Pulsar 0 5000 0 0
Lyvidian Sentinel 0 9000 0 0
Culdassa Arrowhead 0 1000 0 0
Voracean Predator 0 1000 0 0
Andvordian Bomber 0 1000 0 0
Tzen Bolt Thrower 100 0 8400 0
Hysperian Lancer 0 0 1000 0
Cryvellian Broadsword 38 0 1793 0
Kthal Fireblade 0 0 0 0
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 0 0 0 0
Valaerian Flagship 0 0 0 300
Astro Pod 2 0 1193 0
Location 25:17:12 (def) 4:5:13 [ETA 4 hours] (def) 25:17:12 (def) 25:17:12 (def)

Report complete

So much for beeing counted upon.

We (NewDawn) were at war with Furgion, so I whenever I could I helped to fight against Furgion. Very simple. If I recall correctly, this was also the opinion of the NewDawn HC. I'm sure I'll get tapped on my fingers for this, but Xanadu and ND had an agreement to avoid eachother as much as possible. Considering ND wasn't too happy about the agreements Deus made with Furgion. We more or less ignored that agreement and fought Furgion anyway. We had no issues with XeTa you see, especially not with Xanadu.
Ask Riddim if you see him some time. He can confirm this.

Btw, was this the attack in which you participated and got all mad because I defended? Which lead to you leaving NewDawn?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 21:55   #204
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio

You made that NAP yourself. Without consulting us. Afaik none of the FoS galaxies wanted it. Therefor we did not recognize the NAP. We were at war with Furgion, and we fought them til the end.
Me and Rabba lead the XXV alliance.. Me and Rabba talked about it and we made the deal happening. Rabba might not have been as happy about it, but he understood it was in the whole clusters best interest. Furgion in our cluster had been beaten. It had looked very ugly for a while.. But bashing them even more after they had been defeated was pointless. And just to keep our forces occupied with bashing some Furgion gals in the cluster while outside gals needed our help was also pointless. Specially considering our cluster had recived outside help from Wolfpack and Elysium to win the war, we owed em back to help secure other clusters.

Was alot of decent people on the Furgion side in our cluster.. Very honourable people. I don't regret making their round a bit more enjoyable by making a cluster nap. Is horrible being on the losing side in a cluster and reciving heavy incluster incomings, only cause people to loose intrest in the game. And that is probably why pa-team took out the attacking eta bonus in clusters.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 23:13   #205
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Oxx]
Can t remember much, but Friends and Foes were nice peeps,

i was in the nr 8 gal Good Vs Evil if any of u remember it containing :

Holylight, Nibbler, Fry, X, Meself and a bunch of others i keep forgetting.
me! :eek:
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 22:06   #206
MonkeyBoy
Trouble

MonkeyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmer
well, As you might have read the rest too, Pinkbull was going first in the war, showing balls, where other Xeta galaxies waited.
That's why I think PinkBull was the actual #1.

There just wasn't any other galaxy attacking that stood in the frontline of the war so often and so succesfull.
Good old times
MonkeyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 03:57   #207
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point

pretty sure we (Bluebull) were one of them.... mix of xeta, no specific alliance allegiance
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 07:54   #208
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

lo radon
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:32   #209
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What about all your little TFD friends Radon ? lo btw
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 03:34   #210
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
it was 2 other rock Hc

thufir and acid 3:4 if memory serves me
that gal also had spinners real planet which we kept a secret till havoc then we put his co-ords in rock topic dont think he liked us after that

It was me, Thufir, TFO and Acid.

Spinner "payed" for my account, till i went to 6:18 on invitation from TGO.

Ofc he deleted the account afterwards.

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 16:55   #211
[BULL]Spinnerke

[BULL]Spinnerke is an unknown quantity at this point

The Bull initiative by Xanadu's Glatze ruled throughout Round 6, with a glamour start in Round 5 (13:17)
Best actions I remember, making sure Game wouldn't win Round 5 either. Crashlanding my entire fleet on his planet(13:18?), he went back to noob status right away, I followed 6 ticks later at home base(13:17)
For Round 6, oh boy poor Cluster 11, they got raped, coordinated Xeta attack on the entire cluster with the Bulls going in first. (48 hours of no-sleep)

... memories ....

Links to the banners:

General Bull banner
Specific Red Bull

Banners made by [TFD] Latenight

---
R4,R5,R6 TFD-HC Spinnerke

Last edited by [BULL]Spinnerke; 18 Dec 2004 at 17:23.
[BULL]Spinnerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 17:42   #212
MonkeyBoy
Trouble

Hello old friends, when we gonna meet up again!?

And Spinnerke :

Best actions I remember, making sure Game wouldn't win Round 5 either. Crashlanding my entire fleet on his planet(13:18?), he went back to noob status right away, I followed 6 ticks later at home base(13:17)

I believe that was Forest we took out that time..

Greetingzzzm
Trouble

-=REDBULL=-
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 17:51   #213
[BULL]Spinnerke

[BULL]Spinnerke is an unknown quantity at this point

Think it was planet #19, which really was Game, well anyway, that was the last deed for me in Round 5 as 60.000 ships were waiting for the fleet to return home.

Hello Trouble, how have you been doing past years ?
[BULL]Spinnerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 17:56   #214
MonkeyBoy
Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BULL]Spinnerke
Think it was planet #19, which really was Game, well anyway, that was the last deed for me in Round 5 as 60.000 ships were waiting for the fleet to return home.

Hello Trouble, how have you been doing past years ?
Fine fine, living on me own at least now and found the way back to PA again :P

And how are you?

It really would be great if we would have a small meeting again with all the Bull players...

(We might end up with some......ehh ...never mind )

-=REDBULL=-
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 12:53   #215
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God
It was me, Thufir, TFO and Acid.

Spinner "payed" for my account, till i went to 6:18 on invitation from TGO.

Ofc he deleted the account afterwards.
how many waves did we hit him with in the end , changed pc's soon after that rd and i dont have the Br's anymore

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 14:54   #216
Alas
Celestial

Alas is an unknown quantity at this point

Silver City - We are here to bring you love and deeper understanding

Ahh, I remember those times

Still have a lot of gal pics if anyone is interested.
R3: 24:16 (n00b, ViruS)
R4: 162:23 (ViruS)
R5: 6:1 (Nothing)
R6: 16:1 (Xanadu)
R7: 25:12 (Xanadu)
Alas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 14:37   #217
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

imo the best Xeta galaxies were probably the BULL and LDK galaxies, because they never tried to cut deals with their enemies. My memory is a little hazy now, but pretty much any Xeta galaxy that finished higher than BULL or LDK galaxies did so by fence-sitting*.

* fence-sitting meaning either intentionally making a deal with a non-allied alliance, or by happening to have members of other blocks in their galaxy, thus being targetted less than they otherwise would have been. Some galaxies did this to deliberately avoid being hit, others ended up in this situation by accident.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 03:02   #218
Xerxez
CINC O-holt

Xerxez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe
Now heres an old thread that really shouldn't have been reawakened, and before anyone says I'm not helping it I'm only posting to save my account.
speaking of which.. how often does one have to post ? ;-)
r3: [155:17:9] Xerxez of O-holt [none]
r4: [237:8:3] Hannibal Barca of Carthaginian Prime [none]
r5: [33:13:3] Kublai Khan of the Yuan dynasty [Ooooomph!/VtS]
r6: [10:9:4] - Scott Summers - of - Cyclops - [VtS]
r7-: [retired]
Xerxez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 18:25   #219
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

werent r6 the first bot round?
I think i got like 86 red ones two days out of protection....
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 06:17   #220
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn`t that dwarf-gal 34:1 or something overtake 34:19
i remember organizing the bashing of casablanca gal
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 02:41   #221
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Was alot of decent people on the Furgion side in our cluster.. Very honourable people. I don't regret making their round a bit more enjoyable by making a cluster nap. Is horrible being on the losing side in a cluster and reciving heavy incluster incomings, only cause people to loose intrest in the game. And that is probably why pa-team took out the attacking eta bonus in clusters.
The aggresive approach where you sacrifice being a top galaxy (due to attracting attention to yourself) to take out tons of enemies in cluster early on is in my view, a superior strategy as not only does it give your alliance a huge boost, it means you live in dominance and peace in cluster for the round's duration. In round 6, for example, myself/Patrician/Leto took out Virus command in-cluster (Irvine and Viper I believe) with some alliance backup. Within a short space of time, we'd already dealt with a pretty sizeable chunk of FLVT flak, even if it meant we got a bit of pain as a result.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 06:24   #222
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The aggresive approach where you sacrifice being a top galaxy (due to attracting attention to yourself) to take out tons of enemies in cluster early on is in my view, a superior strategy as not only does it give your alliance a huge boost, it means you live in dominance and peace in cluster for the round's duration. In round 6, for example, myself/Patrician/Leto took out Virus command in-cluster (Irvine and Viper I believe) with some alliance backup. Within a short space of time, we'd already dealt with a pretty sizeable chunk of FLVT flak, even if it meant we got a bit of pain as a result.
If memory serves, Virus was never FLTV flak... if that was what you were implying. The fact is that Xeta was such a poor excuse of a powerblock it was dispicable. FoS went on to dominate the round with such force that Xeta and FLTV hardly existed. If memory serves, of course.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 07:57   #223
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
The fact is that Xeta was such a poor excuse of a powerblock it was dispicable. FoS went on to dominate the round with such force that Xeta and FLTV hardly existed. If memory serves, of course.

lol
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:05   #224
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
If memory serves, Virus was never FLTV flak... if that was what you were implying. The fact is that Xeta was such a poor excuse of a powerblock it was dispicable. FoS went on to dominate the round with such force that Xeta and FLTV hardly existed. If memory serves, of course.

tbh: fos won mainly due to numbers.

there were more fos then xeta to start with
then tons of xeta went to fos ---> fos still had a hard time beating xeta.

xeta >>> fos tbfh
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:47   #225
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

my my this thread brings back old memories reading through it. I beleive i was part of NoS in this round so it was a great round and a lot of good wars. Shame we dont have that now tbh.. as the universe always seems one sided and ofc more lies.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:01   #226
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
6However, due to the deal, we could not hit gals like 7:15 (good move tbh by Dingo)
I'm amazed by the fact that nobody has mentioned the C7 stronghold. Other than that I'll just throw in my little piece of historical information for you - here's 7:24 r6 (top 10 for quite some time but falling to 14th close to the end - to whom it might concern):

1. Tink (NoS)
2. Darksoul (NoS)
3. Drow (NoS)
4. NIN (WP)
5. Kaplan (NoS)
6. WipeOut (NoS)
7. Ralek (NoS)
8. TiNE (NoS)
9. Dingo (NoS)
10. Jimbo (WP)
11. Xeno (hirr)
12. Kieren (NoS)
13. ^Nexus^ (NoS)
14. Trick (NoS)
15. Hakkinen (WP)
---
16. Ged (Cell)
17. SilverKnight (IPC)
18. Necho
19. Angel2k

Xeno
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 06:27   #227
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe your memory don't serve u that good after all =/

If we think from start of the round.. I'd rate the blocks: FLTV, XeTa and then FoS.

FoS had alot of numbers tho.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 07:07   #228
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

If we think from start of the round.. I'd rate the blocks: FLTV, XeTa and then FoS.

This is probably right. Pre-round Deus were rated as 'the left-overs of tuba, plus a bunch of boardspammers'. WP were coming out of a hard round and nos had been mashed to pieces.

Then XeTa took the initiative by hitting FLTV hard from about pt100 and further emphasized that this was 'their fight'. That said, I think FoS proved itself throughout the round.

All in all, all three blocks blatantly rated throughout the round. No domination from any.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 17:41   #229
CryBaby
Pe0n

CryBaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

the old days

Last edited by CryBaby; 2 Apr 2005 at 10:55.
CryBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 19:36   #230
TGO
Currently Retired

TGO is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
For those who are interested:

The original BlueBull in planet order

1: Grim Xanadu HC
2: TGO Rock HC
3: Sastul Xanadu HC
4: Lord Dain Nemesis HC
5: Metal GII
6: Cmdr_Satan TFD
7: SilverSmoke Xanadu
8: Lord_Thunderball TFD
9: King Flavius NOS BC
10: MdNtSNiPeR Elysium
11: Smerf Xanadu
12: Radon Silver BC
13: Balthazar Xanadu
14: EvilVampire Xanadu
15: Horatius Xanadu BC
Those were the days my friend...
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 16:03   #231
[ETY]Mike

[ETY]Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
Adelante's major success and downfall at the same time, was that there were so much (high up) ely-members in the galaxy. they virtually had every single Ely-ship at their place when they got attacked (hmm, i didnt count em the time we hit Adelante, sorry ). but when those ships would run out (which happened when things got really really nasty: a wave or 3/4), they would be defenceless.
is that a right conclusion?

p.s.: not to mention they could pick the very best targets, as they were the guys to pick em for Elysium. only alliance that F&F had the full support from was Ety.

ETY r0x0rs! Funny days, Storebo and Stress were cool guys, wish they'd won
[ETY]Mike is offline   Reply With Quote