User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 May 2004, 02:24   #151
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best and Worst alliances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Your intel must really suck.
so much in this world that I don't know yet, and how lucky I am I was given the opportunity to learn abit more about zhil tonight

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:27   #152
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
so much in this world that I don't know yet, and how lucky I am I was given the opportunity to learn abit more about zhil tonight
Sidenote, you should know I do abit of writing now and again.

But really, I dont want to offend you but what you lot are doing right now explains why you guys get so much flak.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:29   #153
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

But really, I dont want to offend you but what you lot are doing right now explains why you guys get so much flak.
like what?

explain yourself
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:29   #154
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I know you do some writing from time to time, I've seen your "interviews" on the news portal. It wasn't meant as an insult either zhil, just some harmless fun, trying to outplay LB in spamming AD

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 02:31   #155
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I know you do some writing from time to time, I've seen your "interviews" on the news portal. It wasn't meant as an insult either zhil, just some harmless fun, trying to outplay LB in spamming AD

rgds Kj

excuse me??? I aint spamming?
and to outplay me you need more then 1 belgian nub
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:34   #156
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

rgds Kj
Ive wrote interviews?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:40   #157
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Ive wrote interviews?
on that news thingy Icy is editor of, I've seen your nick under a few posts (atleast 1).

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 07:55   #158
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Every piece of poetry ever posted on a planetarion forum is lame beyond any imagination. Come on folks its a browser based space strategy game.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 08:14   #159
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Every piece of poetry ever posted on a planetarion forum is lame beyond any imagination. Come on folks its a browser based space strategy game.
mostly true.... i dont think haikus are too out of place though...

god, such a loser
i quit three or four rounds back
but still post crap here
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 08:28   #160
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

I dont mind a little poetry or word play, I mind everyone acting like william shakespeare shrugged off his earthly mantle and posted about Fang
Unread 1 May 2004, 10:55   #161
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
I dont mind a little poetry or word play, I mind everyone acting like william shakespeare shrugged off his earthly mantle and posted about Fang
then how about looking at those who START writing about FAnG each and every time ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 13:43   #162
K-W
Bored

I dont follow Kjeldoran. Im simply commenting on the poetry.
Unread 1 May 2004, 14:18   #163
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Best : HR in r3
Worst : Sedition

Most rubbish block : nahr

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 22:51   #164
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
I dont follow Kjeldoran. Im simply commenting on the poetry.
then what's wrong in some pple putting some creativity into their replies?

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 May 2004, 06:01   #165
K-W
Bored

Nothing, they can feel free, I was laughing not at the poetry but the praise of it as if writing a basic poem with the word Fang in it was tantamount to translating the dead sea scrolls, but whatever, the time has passed
Unread 2 May 2004, 19:07   #166
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

You are all crap
Everyone knows that LDK is teh best and Guild was teh worst
________
Glass Bong

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:56.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 20:48   #167
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We all love Germania
Even if he disses our awfully written out poems with too many syllables - and smells of poo
Unread 4 May 2004, 09:09   #168
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
Best : HR in r3
Worst : Sedition

Most rubbish block : nahr
I think u are forgetting a block that was rubbish, how about VVOMM? imo the worst one ever
Unread 4 May 2004, 09:21   #169
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAJ
I think u are forgetting a block that was rubbish, how about VVOMM? imo the worst one ever

the 'fang/dragons/vision blcok.. :0
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 11:10   #170
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Best: r5 Wrath.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 17:42   #171
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it was worse, but from a player sight most worse for me was clearly nocex in vvomm atleast vision fought ;p
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 17:44   #172
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rember
the 'fang/dragons/vision blcok.. :0

oh dont remember me rember (hahahaha!!)

that was really a blatant joke - also it wasnt just fdv - there were many more in the very end - that was fun, you come online and suddenly more alliance are involved without you being asked

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 4 May 2004, 23:56   #173
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
it was worse, but from a player sight most worse for me was clearly nocex in vvomm atleast vision fought ;p

uuhm exactly my point, Vision fought idd and who else? kinda seems to be getting normal :-) Maybe Vision should have learned to choose their allies better

Last edited by TAFKAJ; 5 May 2004 at 00:10.
TAFKAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 00:17   #174
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
uuhm exactly my point, Vision fought idd and who else? kinda seems to be getting normal :-) Maybe Vision should have learned to choose their allies better
Neh, maybe it's the allies which think ' Oh, we got VisioN in our block, we can take it easy now; and the anti block says, oh damn they have VisioN let's set higher standards for this round"

I'll keep it that positive.. or just negative as you wish
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 00:47   #175
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
P.S. IF wolfpack was so strong why did they lose ?
Considering NoS was pretty wp friendly, Rah did have serious issues with supporting Ecl/ToT and was neutral at best and last but not least ely on your side.
When WEET/NAhR split Dingo was indeed expecting something for us from WP, some sort of offer/deal. He refused to even consider that WP would attack NoS and thus destroy the Brotherhood.
So once WP had attacked and stolen NoS, and other 'NAhR', roids Dingo declared that 'NAhR' would never help WP.
He then suicided virtually all of NoS' military on Robs planet.
I did actually NAP WP soon after they split and we did try to organise some assaults involving almost every alliance that was not ET(R). Spearheaded by Sirad I think.
These were not very successful...

So yes, I would agree that 'NAhR' is one of the worst blocks in PA history.
We could have made a difference. We did not.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 01:06   #176
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
most over-rated : hirr ... why do people like them? god only knows. wasted my most active days in PA in r6 in that alliance , to be eventually chucked out for spying, presumably cos I was too active and top100? *shrug*
You were kicked from hirr (if I'm not mistaken) - because you lied to both ND and hirr HC about JC's role in lying, spying, mass-murder, in NewDawn.

There were questions regarding your integrity as you lied to ND HC about JC, and there would have been no reason to take a risk on anyone that was less than honest.
Unread 5 May 2004, 01:25   #177
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
You were kicked from hirr (if I'm not mistaken) - because you lied to both ND and hirr HC about JC's role in lying, spying, mass-murder, in NewDawn.

There were questions regarding your integrity as you lied to ND HC about JC, and there would have been no reason to take a risk on anyone that was less than honest.
Did you roid him as well?

PS: Why aren't you on IRC? (

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 May 2004, 13:04   #178
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

most over-rated: legion in r4

most under-rated: The elysium of round 6
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished

Last edited by Norseman; 7 May 2004 at 13:12.
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2004, 13:08   #179
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anihilat0r
If we're debating worst blocks, I think STEL take the prize.
Unread 7 May 2004, 13:16   #180
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
When WEET/NAhR split Dingo was indeed expecting something for us from WP, some sort of offer/deal. He refused to even consider that WP would attack NoS and thus destroy the Brotherhood.
So once WP had attacked and stolen NoS, and other 'NAhR', roids Dingo declared that 'NAhR' would never help WP.
He then suicided virtually all of NoS' military on Robs planet.
I did actually NAP WP soon after they split and we did try to organise some assaults involving almost every alliance that was not ET(R). Spearheaded by Sirad I think.
These were not very successful...

oi that suicide was my doing not dingos! and it was fun, most enjoyed it.

as soon as it was evidnet that wp wont; changing, NoS made agreements with vom, but of course it wasn't enough.

As to working with wp/ely to defeat ecl/tot wp wwanted to get involved, but ely struck up a big fus over giving us their coords, so in the end any arrangements there were highly ineffective - it was almost as if ely wanted to loose

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 09:41   #181
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have to disagree here. VVOMM was outnumbered and unfortunatley in such a small universe like this Quantity > Quality :/ ah well :P

-J-

Retired

Last edited by Jonas; 15 May 2004 at 00:06.
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 09:54   #182
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point

ViruS forever!

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

the best alliance ive ever been a part of, the community spirit the overall atmosphere in there. no other alliance has ever been the same
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:56   #183
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:

if your pointing at this round - there wasnt much choice.

and we didnt want to choose fang ;-)

so gladly im out of it anyways but better to lose than to play along with them (in my opinion)

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 10 May 2004, 14:09   #184
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Best : 4S
Worst : IPC
4s clearly owns!!

Best: 4S
Worst: ToT, was there 5 days, they managed to cover none of 6 waves on me.
Unread 10 May 2004, 15:16   #185
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Best: Fury/Legion/Titans/Ely
Worst: SL!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 11:43   #186
mickeyt

mickeyt is an unknown quantity at this point

vvomm was very funny. It does seem like VsN are the only fighters in the blocks they take part in. I remember the days that VsN didn't block...those where sexy days, In reply to something a read somewhere about VsN having no concentrated incoming this round that is pants. It came in waves and waves, we covered it in waves and waves, it recalled in waves and waves....

Fang = 0wned....Phraktos = totally Pwned
Round 9 [VsN]
Round 10 [claimed insanity]
Round 10.5 [VsN]

Vision n00b born and bred.
mickeyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 11:53   #187
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyt
vvomm was very funny. It does seem like VsN are the only fighters in the blocks they take part in. I remember the days that VsN didn't block...those where sexy days, In reply to something a read somewhere about VsN having no concentrated incoming this round that is pants. It came in waves and waves, we covered it in waves and waves, it recalled in waves and waves....

Fang = 0wned....Phraktos = totally Pwned

in private galaxies you cant go standalone - unless you put all members into galaxies where only the same alliances members are - every other solution is bullshit.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 11 May 2004, 11:57   #188
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Best I've ever been in: hirr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
most over-rated : hirr ... why do people like them? god only knows. wasted my most active days in PA in r6 in that alliance , to be eventually chucked out for spying, presumably cos I was too active and top100? *shrug*
Hehe.

1) It's pretty hard to over-rate hirr, seeing we only played for fun.
2) You weren't active at all, I still have the records here, 1 defence and zero attacks.
3) Given your planet was big (even though I Cannot remember it being top 100), you atleast had to be attacking, nevertheless not with hirr. To be honest, to me you seemed mostly a leecher, that's why I (we) booted your ass.

Thank you and get over it.
Unread 11 May 2004, 13:01   #189
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, wow my acc is still here!

Best : Legion
Most fun: TGS, this bunch was hilariously funny.
Best BG: DTA, grump old men's club, but we got the job done.

Worst: Rock - Unorganised and mostly shitty, but this was around the time it was formed..

:gollum:

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46
Round 8 - 15:5 [Adelante] + [DTA] + [ETY]
Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 13:05   #190
Miner

Miner is an unknown quantity at this point

Best block was The Coalition of r3, we beat the crap outta Reborn and took a chunk out of The Legion before Fury came and smacked us around a bit :P. Too many alliances in that block to name iirc

Best: None
Worst: UV
Miner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 16:01   #191
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

a chunk out of Legion? You talking about that crap forest did that got owned or something else.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 20:55   #192
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miner
Best block was The Coalition of r3, we beat the crap outta Reborn and took a chunk out of The Legion before Fury came and smacked us around a bit :P. Too many alliances in that block to name iirc

Best: None
Worst: UV
The only opposition they got came from ViruS and Tuba (backed by NewDawn). And that was only directed at ReBorn. Although I found it amusing to get a large part of the Legion HC chasing my ViruS squad . Apparently we pissed them off a little or something hehe.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 21:14   #193
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
The only opposition they got came from ViruS and Tuba (backed by NewDawn). And that was only directed at ReBorn. Although I found it amusing to get a large part of the Legion HC chasing my ViruS squad . Apparently we pissed them off a little or something hehe.
Round 3 was also where STEL formed early in the round to try to stop us. Sedition, TE, Elysium and something beginning with L i think (I could be wrong on Elysium). This was definitely the most shambolic block ever - don't think they managed even 1 decent sized attack before their internal problems split them. There was also a very half-hearted attempt to mass attack my galaxy in the early round by a fairly wide range of alliances, all of whom seemed to send very little and hope the others would send a lot.
Unread 11 May 2004, 21:20   #194
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

the L was LOST. but they were slow... they were supposed to get their game together before the round, not a month into it. They were still trying to negotiate their NAP/alliance and weren't working together even as they were being dismantled.

Another round where one side came out ready to play and the other side just couldn't get it together.
Cayl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 09:42   #195
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

stel were diabolic and seditions wing structure killed it - groups of 6-10 players in atack squads.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 00:57   #196
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Best: EnTitY (ofc)
Worst: Guild (doh :-/ )
lol

^_^

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 12:56   #197
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

NoS
Wrath

work it out urselfs
Unread 15 May 2004, 00:11   #198
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I remember I called my gal [ReBorn][Legion] of [Fury]...at first noone attacked us. Then very soon we got gang bang0red \o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 02:38   #199
Slinky
SPESHAL

Slinky is an unknown quantity at this point

Best : IPC/Cv
Worst : IPC/Cv

Best when I was actually an officer and had a decent say so, worst cos andrea is a skanky hoe and screwed over the alliance royaly on several occasions and all the command stuff were totally under her thumb for blatant reasons (she's flirt with them).

Also best : reborn, loved our ickle alliance
Round 4 - UiS member, The Return member, Elysium member
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 6 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 7 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round 9 - GC | Eden Group Planetarion Leader
Round 9.5 - MOW | Rock member
Round * Quit
Slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 08:25   #200
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point

Best : Fury
Worst : Xanadu

(note im not saying xanadu are shit, im saying there the worst alliance i was in)
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote