User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:39   #1
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The Golden Globe Award For Worst Retal Excuse

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the random awards bestowed upon alliances for various different events throughout the many rounds.

I am your host, Zhil, you may know me from such films as "Feel the Fury" and "Inquisitor's Wrath."

Let me present the nominees.

...oh there seems to be only one.

FAnG.

But why?

Well, not only are FPM resorting to hitting alliances much smaller than themselves, but also are waving random galaxies for kicks and giggles. Upon attacking one of these, and then receiving a retaliation attack aimed to get them to recall, FAnG proceeded to not be very happy about this state of affairs. After all, in their mindset, they now own this universe and for it to strike back is a treasonous act. FAnG immediately issued a warning for the retaliator to recall. The retaliator, mazzelaar, calmly replied in asking FAnG to merely recall from the random planet. The FAnG member was not pleased with this, and thus the HC were involved with the NAPed alliance HC. Again, mazzelaar was threatened by the member - and promptly he was given a return reply stating that FAnG HC were currently moaning like bitches to NAPed alliance HC.

Now here is the fun part.

FAnG now claim a retal from the NAPed alliance for that retaliator, where the reason is simple. He called the FAnG HC 'bitches'.

So he has to apologise for this or be roided.

What is more amusing is that they are actually carrying out this retal now.

Never in my entire Planetarion career have I heard such a rubbish reason for a retaliation upon an alliance where there is an agreement.

Well played, FAnG truely deserve this award.

*clap*

Note: I am not HC, and thus these opinions are from myself and not from Wolfpack.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:42   #2
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: The Golden Globe Award For Worst Retal Excuse

FAnG = Bitches

AAAH DONT ATTACK ME
I'll take that back

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:44   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yes ok, that was funny indeedy.

reminds me of the old days
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:46   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

FAnG now claim a retal from the NAPed alliance for that retaliator, where the reason is simple. He called the FAnG HC 'bitches'. .

[09:39] *** [DC]PM4DEF sets mode +b on *!*@mazzelaar.users.netgamers.org
[09:39] *** mazzelaar has been kicked by [DC]PM4DEF (****twit)

being called ****wit is a bit worse than bitches tho.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:47   #5
Agamemnon
afk

Agamemnon is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems some things never change.. FaNG HC always were some whiny little bitches
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:47   #6
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

78355 INCOMING HOSTILES

wave one

ah well - looks like it's going to be an interesting day.

I addition I went into #fang to say that I thought it was a piss poor excuse for a retal and to apologise, but they just kick banned me instead. Obviously they really meant what they said

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:49   #7
Waku
a simple pe0n

I want to defend you

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:49   #8
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

ahhhhhhhhhh

here comes the real crux of the matter

second wave and touriqet is on his way - so I guess this is a real retal and not just the best way to suck up def so the #1 guy can get some easy roids?

Or am I just being cynical?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:51   #9
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

if it makes you feel any better touriqet is eta 8 atm - feel free to send anything you like

Quote:
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:51   #10
Waku
a simple pe0n

I launched... Here I come lets wait for some FAnG PA-Mails

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:52   #11
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point

That's genuinely homosexual.. I'd def you if I could Mazz. but currently enjoying watch 'the bitches' trying to land something (anything) on my gal over 3 waves.

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:53   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
if it makes you feel any better touriqet is eta 8 atm - feel free to send anything you like
dont overdo it tho, its a limit to how much sympathy one can gather from such a small matter.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:53   #13
Waku
a simple pe0n

you can his coords are in his signature

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:54   #14
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG, please someone fleetcatch TouRiQueT's fleeet on its way back... Nasicus would be very nice!
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:54   #15
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
dont overdo it tho, its a limit to how much sympathy one can gather from such a small matter.
I'm only kidding - I know my planet can now be spoken about in the past tense. I just think it's funny as hell.

Quote:
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:15   #16
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

<hugs> Zhil and mazz :)

You guys still having fun here lol?

Go renegade, i highly recommend it :o)

Death to the evilness and all that, i'll be rooting from far far out of the sidelines heh
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:16   #17
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviendha
<hugs> Zhil and mazz

You guys still having fun here lol?

Go renegade, i highly recommend it )

Death to the evilness and all that, i'll be rooting from far far out of the sidelines heh

this is, without doubt, the highlight of my round

Quote:
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:18   #18
Shaithess

Mazzelaar: eta8, sent
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:20   #19
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
FAnG now claim a retal from the NAPed alliance for that retaliator, where the reason is simple. He called the FAnG HC 'bitches'.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Gl Mazz.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:21   #20
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Mmm Teh Babeh Tasteh

I Need More Babeh's Though

Gimme Teh Babehs
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:22   #21
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithess
Mazzelaar: eta8, sent

lol - many many thanks

I don't want anyone else getting into trouble with thier allies though or having thier own extra FAnG fun ;-)

Quote:
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:27   #22
Waku
a simple pe0n

I love making trouble

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:29   #23
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
I love making trouble

it would appear that I do too :/

Quote:
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:32   #24
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Why didn't anyone persuade me to make a planet start of the round so i could suicide on regular base for the greater good :o/
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:34   #25
Waku
a simple pe0n

ýeah why didnt you

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:35   #26
Shaithess

There's always next round!
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:35   #27
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Sorely tempted now heh

So howlong has this round been going exactly? :oP
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:38   #28
Waku
a simple pe0n

Pt : 648

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:40   #29
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Sorely tempted now heh

So howlong has this round been going exactly? P
waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long

Quote:
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:40   #30
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorely tempted now heh

So howlong has this round been going exactly? P

Resist young padawan, do not be tempted to join the dark side once again.

Pa leads to little sleep, little sleep leads to getting fired, getting fired leads to losing the internet.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:41   #31
Waku
a simple pe0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Resist young padawan, do not be tempted to join the dark side once again.

Pa leads to little sleep, little sleep leads to getting fired, getting fired leads to losing the internet.
And then you just quit

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:43   #32
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
lol - many many thanks

I don't want anyone else getting into trouble with thier allies though or having thier own extra FAnG fun ;-)
any hostile action to FAnG is welcome by ND
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 11:01   #33
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Nice thread Zhil as always We shud retall the attackers

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 11:07   #34
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
any hostile action to FAnG is welcome by ND
But we lub u guyz so much
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 12:57   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

you know what's funny? The more hatred there is posted against FAnG, the better we actually feel about ourselves. You give us free PR, we don't even have to do it for us anymore and atm I'm really enjoying my time, laughing at every new thread which most likely will be anti FAnG.

keep em coming guys.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 13:05   #36
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Note: I am not HC, and thus these opinions are from myself and not from Wolfpack.
crap, you're a wolf now?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 13:06   #37
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Shit, Kjel found the thread.

May as well delete it and start over when he goes away.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 13:07   #38
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
second wave and touriqet is on his way
2 waves in 1?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 13:36   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

[turning on the music]
They have learned from the best
oh, yeah, the very best
thinking of lame exuses for roids
they have learned from the best
from Zhil and his fury
lamers of the world unite
FAnG-Fury, you see the merger
oh yeah, shake that th0ng
make Rumad shake it with Zhil
baby you know it will be
so shake, shake , shake it
to the total lameness
[turning off the music]

I was thinking of painting again, but decided against it :\
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 13:40   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

hey zhil it's cute to see you still amuse yourself amongst the retards

oh wai
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 14:08   #41
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Join the club, we had yesterday 7 waves on or galaxy because a certain pack hc ( its starts with DAR) had a argue with Fang, those guys are SAD really SAD
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 14:12   #42
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

No, they are bored and looking for an excuse for roids
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 14:15   #43
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
No, they are bored and looking for an excuse for roids
WINNAR
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 14:36   #44
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
WINNAR
Dear zhukov

I would like to thank you for the rather flattering image of myself.

you really made me smile, however i think a version witha baby hanging out of my mouth and with a HUUUUUUGE bely would be more realistic and relevent.

many thanks hunneh

Rummeh

:gollum:
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 14:56   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Dear zhukov

I would like to thank you for the rather flattering image of myself.

you really made me smile, however i think a version witha baby hanging out of my mouth and with a HUUUUUUGE bely would be more realistic and relevent.

many thanks hunneh
You bragged about how many stones you had lost, so I thought about your self-image when I painted you hunnybunny.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 15:42   #46
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahaha, that's just ace

gl mazz :/
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 15:43   #47
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
you know what's funny? The more hatred there is posted against FAnG, the better we actually feel about ourselves. You give us free PR, we don't even have to do it for us anymore and atm I'm really enjoying my time, laughing at every new thread which most likely will be anti FAnG.

keep em coming guys.

rgds Kj
we'll see about that.
don't worry, we'll keep em coming
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 15:51   #48
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

I gotta say many thanks to Wolfpack, 5 waves covered and not a ships or a roid lost - all in all great work by officers and members alike. At 200k incoming it was beginning to look a bit scary

Now that we know how much more interesting things are - any chance of a war somewhere?

Quote:
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:03   #49
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Wolfpack 1 - FAnG 0

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:04   #50
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Wait - no...seriously? This thread isn't a joke?

You guys actually did this? Wow. Talk about elitist. I wonder if I call one of your members a bitch, will FAnG HC authorize 80k ships at my pad?

I wasn't preparing to entertain, maybe I can whip up some tea sandwiches.