User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 08:39   #301
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: Your classic "pld" thread (at FAnG)

Just as a side note: This same thing happened to me last round when I jumped ship from NoS to Fang, no matter how hard I tried to explain why I had good reason to do so. I do understand why it pisses people off, and I do understand why they would roid you. If I had been the HC of NoS, I woulda roided me too. (not in the way they did at that time, but it woulda happened sooner or later) and if I were HC of Fang I woulda roided you too :P Alliances are kinda like women, and each round is like their period, please them the whole way through and it's ok, piss em off midway and you got hell to pay :P
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 09:18   #302
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Again?

You sure have a lot of members, thus allying the 2nd strongest alliance this round was brilliant not to say the least. Who can blame FAnG for bad politics when they clearly did all they could to obtain an unbeatable force? As a bonus you have these 'neutral' fence-sitters aka. Wolves who has been a tremendous help for your block.

Bragging with highest avg score at this point is a bit ridiculous, is it not?

On a sidenote. Was funny to see FAnG/Phraktos/Wolfpack attacking my galaxy this morning together, with 150k-200k ships. I understand it's unbearable that there is a EVL galaxy in top 20 but get real..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
And although still not being the top politicians of the round, FAnG again has the most members, the most roids and the highest average score.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:10   #303
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I was arguing (as you will se if you devop reading skills dear) that I claimed you was having double standards.

So she was bad in what way to BA? As BA is a sweet little puppy, I dont think its hard to be bad against him
there's a difference between being in two alliance while transferring opposed to attacking someone from your previous alliance before telling them u've joined a new one. i know more about this than u.. so be quiet and cuddle the puppy

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:17   #304
startgass

EDIT: Cut away everything, because it.. ehhh.. was reply to an old post by a mistake. sorry.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:26   #305
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by startgass
EDIT: Cut away everything, because it.. ehhh.. was reply to an old post by a mistake. sorry.
neat to do that on your first post on the forums

Ministry for life.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:41   #306
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
idiot, I can call sid naive whenever I want ok. Unlike you fury minions, he's not a GOD to me. I got respect for him, sure, but what he said I find abit naive.

go piss on something else,

rgds Kj
try to step outside yourself and have a good look around you.. noone respects you Kjel..
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:46   #307
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Someone was going to bring this up, but its rather irrelevant. On the surface it looks the same but it isnt.

It was more complicated than this issue. So stop stirring Zhukov, it won't work.
On the surface?

U know me better than that ta.

This certainly isnt waht it appears 'on the surface'.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:53   #308
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would love to read through 8 pages of whinin/complaining/troublemaking but I can't be arsed.

Can someone explain to me what strange parallel universe I seem to be stuck in as I would never imagine the words 'FAnG' and 'number one alliance' in the same sentence without the words 'unlike the' also being present

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:53   #309
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
On the surface?

U know me better than that ta.

This certainly isnt waht it appears 'on the surface'.
u're shallow so everything is on the surface with u

Ministry for life.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:57   #310
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
try to step outside yourself and have a good look around you.. noone respects you Kjel..
heh, from all the trolls, idiots and morons ... you're the one telling me this.

hahahahaha

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:02   #311
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I would love to read through 8 pages of whinin/complaining/troublemaking but I can't be arsed.

Can someone explain to me what strange parallel universe I seem to be stuck in as I would never imagine the words 'FAnG' and 'number one alliance' in the same sentence without the words 'unlike the' also being present

Vaio
Let me put it this way Steve

I wouldn't give them a biscuit.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:14   #312
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Again?

You sure have a lot of members, thus allying the 2nd strongest alliance this round was brilliant not to say the least. Who can blame FAnG for bad politics when they clearly did all they could to obtain an unbeatable force? As a bonus you have these 'neutral' fence-sitters aka. Wolves who has been a tremendous help for your block.

On a sidenote. Was funny to see FAnG/Phraktos/Wolfpack attacking my galaxy this morning together, with 150k-200k ships. I understand it's unbearable that there is a EVL galaxy in top 20 but get real..
I suppose it makes it easier for us when your planets delete themselves because they are going to lose 1 tick of roids (OMG, not 1 tick!!!!!)
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:38   #313
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Again?

Yes, again.
What exactly you try to accuse FAnG of now? Phraktos having more roids than Vision?
I must admit, I´m deeply saddend....
And you call 'neutral' fence-sitters a bonus?
Get a clue, Guran :/

Quote:

Vaio
Get used to it
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:48   #314
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Get used to it
Lucky there are no real alliances left in PA

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:56   #315
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Vaio
lol, how easy isn't it ...

It's not our fault nor something you can blame us for that half the alliances died or so called quit. It's also easy yelling how easy this round is and that, wow fang is on top, who would have guessed that in a million years ...

Why do you even have the pretention to call all the current alliances "not real"? You think your tuba was worth alot? Who says they'd be able to do decently in a round with hardly any players. It's ok to have an opinion, but don't expect us to agree with it or even show the slightest respect for it.

It seems to be a habbit, of old CEO's, old HC's, old officers to yell, bitch, whine and moan about

- this isn't PA anymore, the game is dead
- There are no real alliances left anymore
- everyone can win a round like this

I mean, get over it, if you quit then don't comment on those that still wanna play. If you think you can do better, then try it cause there's nothing more hilarious then commenting on things but not having the guts to try it yerself.

Don't blame FAnG for the low competition, nor blame us for everything that goes wrong in your personal state of mind and whatever lies and stories some can come up with.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 14:05   #316
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:

Vaio
those "real" alliances, who gave up and disbanded? whose HC quit playing and whose members decided to rather leave then to stick with em ?

Quote:

You think your tuba was worth alot? Who says they'd be able to do decently in a round with hardly any players.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 14:36   #317
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

One major flaw Leff, if you were worth so much why is there no previous record of your greatness ?
So far (this round isnt over so lets not include it) Fang achieved nada, apart from scandals each round.
If you wish to add "we play till noone else plays" to your list of achievements please go on.
You might learn and realise ppl stopped to play this game because it became shit, not just yesterday and they are tired to play the same crap over and over with the same idiots over and over.
As a basic result the competition drops, or do you want to argue that its a hard thing to be top100 with just 1000 players then it is with 100k competing that spot ?
And how about alliances. major 8 playing ? Where is the competition, this is like football worldcup with only 4 teams playing.
Sure if fang doesnt win this round you can claim your "community" will try next and next, but please let me enlighten you about your "community, how many hardcore fangers from r7 do you have and how many new joiners like forest kal etc ? and where was the great fang community last round ? Those shitty 30 players in the end after even your hc disbandened, were closed or ran off to another alliance ?
Sorry to say that but im greatfull my alliance left before we reached such depth of stupidity and i would be ashamed to write proud to be fang with this trackrecord.
So get a grip on reality and go on boasting about your miraculous win (if you get the cup this round, you have so far the trackrecord of not having the breath for a finish either).
Even more hillarious is if you not finish first this round and pa closes its doors finally (something which isnt too unlikely) then ull be the alliance with the biggest mouth and not yet a single victory. highly amusing.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 14:36   #318
Guran
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
I suppose it makes it easier for us when your planets delete themselves because they are going to lose 1 tick of roids (OMG, not 1 tick!!!!!)
Who let you out of your cage?
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 14:40   #319
Guran
Puppet Master

I didn't accuse FAnG of anything. I was making sarcastic remarks.

I don't know why you are referring to Vision though unless you mean they would be a stronger alliance than Phraktos, if just they had more roids. Which really doesn't make sense to me.

Quote:
Yes, again.
What exactly you try to accuse FAnG of now? Phraktos having more roids than Vision?
I must admit, I´m deeply saddend....
And you call 'neutral' fence-sitters a bonus?
Get a clue, Guran :/
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 15:38   #320
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
One major flaw Leff, if you were worth so much why is there no previous record of your greatness ?
So far (this round isnt over so lets not include it) Fang achieved nada, apart from scandals each round.
If you wish to add "we play till noone else plays" to your list of achievements please go on.
You might learn and realise ppl stopped to play this game because it became shit, not just yesterday and they are tired to play the same crap over and over with the same idiots over and over.
As a basic result the competition drops, or do you want to argue that its a hard thing to be top100 with just 1000 players then it is with 100k competing that spot ?
And how about alliances. major 8 playing ? Where is the competition, this is like football worldcup with only 4 teams playing.
Sure if fang doesnt win this round you can claim your "community" will try next and next, but please let me enlighten you about your "community, how many hardcore fangers from r7 do you have and how many new joiners like forest kal etc ? and where was the great fang community last round ? Those shitty 30 players in the end after even your hc disbandened, were closed or ran off to another alliance ?
Sorry to say that but im greatfull my alliance left before we reached such depth of stupidity and i would be ashamed to write proud to be fang with this trackrecord.
So get a grip on reality and go on boasting about your miraculous win (if you get the cup this round, you have so far the trackrecord of not having the breath for a finish either).
Even more hillarious is if you not finish first this round and pa closes its doors finally (something which isnt too unlikely) then ull be the alliance with the biggest mouth and not yet a single victory. highly amusing.
Well, tbh, Eclipse failed. You quit, or folded or whatever nice word you wanna use. Truth is, this is r10.5 and Eclipse isn't around. To me that sounds like you failed to play on (for whatever reason really).

If you think FAnG only plays to get that win, then I'll point and laugh at ya, cause your ignorance and not having a clue overtakes your judgement once again.

I mean, how easy is it, as a retired CEO, to complain, to make claims, to troll etc when you don't even play anymore? I can easily claim the same by saying Eclipse would have been the joke of r10.5. See, I got nothing to back this up with, kinda like what you've been doin lately.

Do you really think alliance like Tuba, legion, Xanadu, Fury, ... are that much better? None of those alliances played any of the last 4 rounds. None of them ever had to play in a universe of less then 2k players.
Imo, the old alliance are what they are, old, failed to continue. Isn't that the truth? They are not around anymore so tbh they failed to play till the end (again for whatever reason).
Infact I even challenge them to come and play in this "new" PA. I think they'll be worth less then everyone claims they are. There's a time where you have to drop the same old crap about "the old decent alliances".

Atleast I"m not grabbing back to alliances of 2 years ago everytime. I don't live in the past and I'm not trolling around claiming none of the current alliances are decent.

Also, you think you can buy something with the fact that you won r9? You think pple value you higher? think you're a better person or infact smarter? Do you think pple still give a shit about whether legion or Fury won r3/4 or whatever they did? Most of the members only know Fury by name, an old fading memory.

Stop living in the past. FAnG doesn't play for that 1 victory, fang plays for the fun and tbh I'm sure about 90% of our members still have fun in this game, otherwise they wouldn't really bother playing. also, what is a victory in PA nway? it's worthless imo, yes it gives you abit of joy for a week on AD afterwards but when you play dozens of games, when you have a rl and such, then I think a victory in PA is probably the lowest priority a person can have.

Another thing, stop blaming FAnG for the fact that there isn't any competition. We are not those that failed to play. We didn't fold or quit this game, maybe point at those (and thus yerself) and then wonder why there's so little competition. I atleast got more respect for Ely (god knows how) then for alliances that quit playing.

On a sidenote, FAnG community has over 250 members atm and yes, allmost 65% of the former r7 fang is in our community, though only 15% or so is actually playing PA. You got no clue about our community, I wish to keep it like that cause hell, we wouldn't want you in a million years either (but that's just personal).

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 15:39   #321
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
*kratz*
*beiß*
*fauch*
I miss one major point in your argumentation (argumentation?).
This still is a game. And a game makes only sence, if you have fun playing it.
Of course we could start changing our behavior and trying to win the round now at all costs. We could start kicking inactives, hacking irc.services and hostile databases, prepare a backstab for our allies already in case they become too powerful, force members too stay up at nights.... and? what for?
To still be able to proudly claim "I have won a round of planetarion" when my alliance is disbanded, when myself is too burned out to play on, when even the game I played is about to get closed forever?
Is this your definition of 'greatness' ?
Want me to tell you a secret? ... I dont want your greatness. Really. It means nothing to me.
FAnG plays a game as long its fun. We`re aiming for the top as long its fun, and yes, we have some black sheeps like all other clans around.
And oh - yes. We never managed to finish a round in the leading online game "planetarion" as #1 alliance yet. ( rofl )
We usually give up before round ends, get beaten by some dedicated hardcore unemployees or scared off by some overenthusiastic multihunters in other alliances.
And we give a damn about risible dog-in-the-manger attitudes of bitter leaders who not even realise their mistakes after their clans did totally disband and leave.

on a sidenote: almost the entire FAnG planetarion from round 7 is still around, playing with FAnG either here and in other games.

What about Fury ?
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 15:44   #322
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

You think your tuba was worth alot? Who says they'd be able to do decently in a round with hardly any players.
Me.

hahahahahah etc.

Seriously though - this thread should've been closed a few pages ago - it's not going anywhere.

I do feel FAnG deserve some respect for the way they are doing this round. Be it most of the 'old alliances' aren't around anymore - saying FAnG is worth fk all because they didn't win in a previous round or did exceptionally well is just a bit bitter to be honest.

The game changed, the universe changed, alliances changed... FAnG just played their cards right I think.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 15:58   #323
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

on a sidenote: almost the entire FAnG planetarion from round 7 is still around, playing with FAnG either here and in other games.

What about Fury ?
playing with a group of 10 ppl in Eve, know of a group of ~15+ who play in mistu, another 10+ atleast in wp.
Same group plays roughly in ******** another 4 i play regularly with WC3, rest i guess quitted for good or lost contact with.
Difference is those ppl wanna play together without tying it to a name and boasting about their achievements in other games because its simply said useless.

P.S. its funny you are fighting hard to achieve this victory and bite everyones hand who claims its shallow yet in the next post you claim its useless and unimportant or not worth a damn yourself ?
Doublelogic anyone ?

On a last sidenote i love your chain of arguments that any alliance who has beaten you are either crackheads, unemployed or into illegal actions. Shows how much of "fair gamers" you and your kind are, never congratulate the winner right ?
Clearly a great alliance without any victories can only be beaten by evil plotting and conspiracy. (Dolchstosstheorie ahoy)

Now ill go off for my familydinner and come back to a military operation in another game i enjoy playing, while you still will ponder about your meaningless victory and how much you showed "them" who stopped playing what a leet bunch you are. Well atleast after they quit, mmm you think they would recognize ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 16:21   #324
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
playing with a group of 10 ppl in Eve, know of a group of ~15+ who play in mistu, another 10+ atleast in wp.
Same group plays roughly in ******** another 4 i play regularly with WC3, rest i guess quitted for good or lost contact with.
Difference is those ppl wanna play together without tying it to a name and boasting about their achievements in other games because its simply said useless.
Do you even know what other games we're playing? Ifso, have you seen us boasting about our community in there? I mean, you base EVERYTHING on PA. On what exactly do you base your views on nway?

And the group you just named, is about 1/5th of the community we have of old FAnGers. Also, so now Mistu and WP is a part of your community aswell? Ifso, then phraktos is a part of ours as about 20-25 members in there came from FAnG.

Have you seen us every judging your community? We don't judge it cause we couldn't give less about it. You on the other hand, you keep judging everyone and everything and you base yourself on lies, false info and made up assumptions.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 16:40   #325
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
Quote:
if your comparison had any ground i would now ask why "less superior" considering eclipse won 2 of the 2.5 rounds it played.
If any wording would fit and we would follow your assumptions i guess "adjusted to the competition" would match it best.
I dont even have to comment this...

Quote:
P.S. its funny you are fighting hard to achieve this victory and bite everyones hand who claims its shallow yet in the next post you claim its useless and unimportant or not worth a damn yourself ?
Doublelogic anyone ?

On a last sidenote i love your chain of arguments that any alliance who has beaten you are either crackheads, unemployed or into illegal actions. Shows how much of "fair gamers" you and your kind are, never congratulate the winner right ?
Clearly a great alliance without any victories can only be beaten by evil plotting and conspiracy. (Dolchstosstheorie ahoy)?
Ok, you completly lost your mind.
Im not going to to lower myself on this niveau. I never expressed any of the words you are trying to put into my mouth, and I really hope you dont believe yourself what you are writing here.
I said this is a game, and I meant it this way.
Dont you think, you dramatise a bit too much by accusing me of abusing right wing radical publicity strategies?
Maybe its even better you quitted playing this game, as you are taking it definitly way too serious

you won, end of discussion.

Quote:
Now ill go off for my familydinner and come back to a military operation in another game i enjoy playing, while you still will ponder about your meaningless victory and how much you showed "them" who stopped playing what a leet bunch you are. Well atleast after they quit, mmm you think they would recognize ?
kk got it.

no, i dont think any Fury members will read what stupid stuff I wrote or lower themselves and reply to it..

never

Focht, du tust mir leid

bye
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 17:25   #326
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well this thread has taken a rather disappointing turn really. FAnG seem to have resorted to flaming and charater assassination to divert the thread and quite a few others are lowering themselves to the same level (the one where Sid is called naive is pretty priceless, heh).

There have been some good posts in this thread from all spheres (notably by Morden plus a couple of others) that FAnG have failed to properly address, which just goes to show that they are after a flamewar where they see fit. The dismissal of many reasonable posts and just going after easy flamewars is just laughable. I'd appeal that no one gets caught up and rising to this, as it just results in mindless BS that no one wants to read, nor respond to really as that just plays into FAnG's hands and detracts from the main arguments of the thread.

The last thing anyone should want is this thread being locked, as that's just making life easy for them.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 17:30   #327
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Who let you out of your cage?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 19:26   #328
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Well this thread has taken a rather disappointing turn really. FAnG seem to have resorted to flaming and charater assassination to divert the thread and quite a few others are lowering themselves to the same level (the one where Sid is called naive is pretty priceless, heh).

There have been some good posts in this thread from all spheres (notably by Morden plus a couple of others) that FAnG have failed to properly address, which just goes to show that they are after a flamewar where they see fit. The dismissal of many reasonable posts and just going after easy flamewars is just laughable. I'd appeal that no one gets caught up and rising to this, as it just results in mindless BS that no one wants to read, nor respond to really as that just plays into FAnG's hands and detracts from the main arguments of the thread.

The last thing anyone should want is this thread being locked, as that's just making life easy for them.
I really hate it when KJ starts arguing/flaming on the boards and people start referring to what he posts as "Fang". He is not the voice of fang pa. He is his own voice. Please treat it as such.
Thanks
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 20:22   #329
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

So what you are saying is that when KJ makes a twat of himself, don't assume the rest of FAnG are twats as well right ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 20:35   #330
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
So what you are saying is that when KJ makes a twat of himself, don't assume the rest of FAnG are twats as well right ?

Vaio
lol, he means whatever I say is my own opinion and doesn't nescesary mean is the same as the opinion of the FAnG HC. I've stated that twice in this post so far, if you're too blind to notice it then I guess it's your loss.

Becides, he is FAnG himself, why should he think I'm a twat

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 21:02   #331
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:

Becides, he is FAnG himself, why should he think I'm a twat

rgds Kj
Familiarity ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 21:03   #332
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Well I know nobody listens to me, but I guess I just don't get the hint

Anyone who says Fang is not as good as Fury/legion/old alliances, or does not deserve the same respect as said alliances, have personal problems that need dealing with. I was bashed by Fury/Legion for the first 3 rounds I played, but I still respect them for being Ace. They knew their stuff, both political and tactical, and played the game well. Props. When it was Xanadu's chance to reign, I respected their gaming abilities too. And so on. Fang is no different. It's our time, and people should respect that. Your comparisons between Fang and old alliances, is like comparing soldiers of WW1 to todays soldiers. It's a different battle field, it's a different set of circumstances, and the whole game has changed. I, as well as many Fang I know, play this game as hardcore as we did in previous rounds, under different alliances. Maybe you have problems with HC's, or even certain members, but your degradation of the alliance in general speaks of your respect for fellow players.

I am a Player.
I will Play to the best of my ability.
I will respect those who do the same.
I will give it all, For myself, For my Galaxy, and For my Alliance.
I will do this every round I play, until the Game is dead.
I will have Fun.
I expect the same of my fellow Players.
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 21:12   #333
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

mmm, I'm gonna state again that this is my view and not nescessary the FAnG view on all of this ...

This thread obviously is nothing but a flamefest. Probably partly my fault but also the fault of the trolls who are only looking for flames. There are too much posts with plain nonsence that this thread doesn't even involve anaram or the initial events anymore.

When anaram made this post, I (me, Kj, PERSONALLY) think you can debate 2 facts.

1: Did fang attack a phraktos planet and therefor break an agreement? pple like Zhil and lokken have used this as an arguement.

the answer on that is simple. No FAnG didn't. Grim and phraktos made an internal rule which specifically states that a person is only a member of phraktos from the moment he joins the ingame alliance. You can, and I ask you to, ask this to him in person. He will clearly state that was and still is the rule that they use and that we as FMP also use.
Anaram was, according to phraktos rules, NOT one of their members and for that, FAnG hasn't broken any rule. The how and why questions don't matter here.

2. This is the moral question, why did fang roid a member that left cause he was unhappy and joined an ally afterwards?

For this question I think there are tons of valid explanations:

- Easy roids --> Like Forest stated, the planet was unprotected, no eta -1 defence, and therefor a very easy target. Since there is nothing that forbids fang to attack neutral planets, this is a valid reason. I'm sure not everyone thinks it's all "nice" what we did but ...

- No alliance likes to see one of their members leave. I can maybe understand that he was fed up waiting for a solution but the HC has told him that the problem is being taken care off. Today, that problem is solved so it was idd addressed and yes, probably too late for Anaram. Nonetheless, FAnG had too much bad experiences with pple jumping ships or leaving midround. Anaram got warned what might happen when he left and became a neutral planet for a while. He took that risk and even told me in pm that he didn't really expect FAnG to what we warned him for.

- to attain our position --> I'm quite sure that every action the FAnG HC makes, they consider if it helps us attain our position or improves it. A top planet leaving certainly doesn't help here. An option to "soften" the loss is to retake the roids. I don't think ANY alliance out there can really blame FAnG for that. Every alliance has done alot of things to attain their position and some even in more obscure ways like massrecruiting to win a round ...

- those roids belong to FAnG --> I admit this is probably a cheap reason. Members make the alliance, and the alliance therefor offers defence and chances to gain new roids to their members. I think it works both ways.

now, I don't think it's 1 of those reasons that made the HC do this call. I think it's those reasons and TONS of others that made the HC make the call to roid Anaram. I'm sure alot pple think it's a very low move from FAnG to roid members that leave etc. You're entitled to think that but it doesn't justify the fact that some actively insult and flame in this thread, which infact has a negative effect on those that wanna argue the decision in a decent way like Morden and a few others tried.

Ofc I have my part in the blame for the flames here, but well, if you get attacked by pple who wanna play it personal then pple tend to return the favour. I guess I'm not different there.

Nway, this is just my opinion about this thread. I wish, for those that wanna discuss the initial reason of this thread, to reply here and argue my points (which are my own opinion). You might wonder why I would bother to do this but I've never backed down from a discussion and well, I like to argue, so I'm not afraid to have a discussion here.

And I hope some mod filters out all the flames and such, cause those really don't contribute to this thread.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 21:37   #334
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes the flaming/bitching in this thread cannot continue.

Either curtail it or i close it. Seeing as you all seem to be having a 'lively' discussion i dont really see the need to do it but the flaming has become a tad absurd.

Follow the rules gentlemen.

Thankyou.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 21:59   #335
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
And what will Mistu say in response to their allies attacking eachother?

Dun dun dun.... the drama is unbearable...
You never miss a trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
There's a reason they call it private messaging.
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Because there's no chance of Mistu overtaking Fang for #1 alliance position. That's what this all boils down to. Phraktos/Fang both badly want to finish #1 alliance - no matter how worthless the means by which they achieve it.
Yee of little faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaram
There comes a time in waiting when you will no longer wait. I will not sit back indefinitely and wait for the "we are getting there ASAP". Can you give me an exact number of days which would have been proper to wait?
Rarely can an exact timescale be given on addressing an issue like this.

Quote:
Just wondering whats phraktos and mistus reply to all this ?
You never miss a trick either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I will be round at 8. Wear the thong
Urgh.

Quote:
how will mistu react and the other block ?
Wouldn't you like to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Set Tps and full scans of xan planets
Standard practice.

Quote:
Isn't it, in fact, the business of said neutrals in allied galaxies? Don't they deserve to know if their defending in-galaxy of MFP members will be rewarded with being roided by other MFP members - even if they've never attacked MFP themselves?
MISTU will not at this time attack neutral planets in friendly galaxies unless provoked.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB

Last edited by RealJames; 11 Apr 2004 at 17:02.
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 04:16   #336
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
there's a difference between being in two alliance while transferring opposed to attacking someone from your previous alliance before telling them u've joined a new one. i know more about this than u.. so be quiet and cuddle the puppy
Your the puppy BA, so shal we meet at "den blå steinen" on tuesday so you can get cuddled?

The Valy case just looked like a reason to attack Titans, just as sure the Anaram case can easily be used for a war now.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 08:18   #337
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

wow. interesting thread. It seems to only contain, a lot of outsiders comments and mad "ROIDED" individuals heh. Fact is, none of this is going anywhere. There is no bad blood between anyone, and I think FAnG had every right to roid dude. His complaints were legit but FAnG HC was working on it, what more do u want? I addressed the same issue as anaram (whatever), hey I didn't run. But in the end it is his final choice which alliance he wants to join. And hey, it was FAnG and Phraktos's choice if he was to be roided or not. Bandwagon Hoping Killed FAnG last round. I would doubt that anyone would support having it happen again. So you gotta deal with it.
For all of the lames trying to STIR up something out of nothing, STFU.
Goodnight.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 08:40   #338
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Bandwagon Hoping Killed FAnG last round. I would doubt that anyone would support having it happen again.

Dont over simplify what happened last round, the ship jumping was the result of the problems in FAnG, not the cause of the problems. I know that well enough because in part I was probably one of the causes.

Alienating allies has never been a good thing, pissing off members has never been a good thing, those are bigger problems then that of ship jumping.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 08:47   #339
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I didn't accuse FAnG of anything. I was making sarcastic remarks.

I don't know why you are referring to Vision though unless you mean they would be a stronger alliance than Phraktos, if just they had more roids. Which really doesn't make sense to me.

guran - dont try it, its useless.

some will never learn.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 18:03   #340
Griffin
The [Bugs]

Griffin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Don't know if i'd be driven to attack anyone if they went to a friendly alliance - if you went to a hostile one (or one that is going to be one soon), well you deserve to be steamrollered to a bloody pulp. Won't stop me from being annoyed otherwise, I have a whole list of players who i've had poached in the past, can't say i was happy about any.

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor, and getting campaign funds from the rich, while promising both to protect them from eachother.

Planetarion
R3 - R10 Bugs
SS
Round 3 15:4:7 #16 Bugs
Round 4 6:6:15 #6 Bugs
Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 10:10   #341
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
guran - dont try it, its useless.

some will never learn.
and why should we if all you can bring are flames based on lies and presumptions, instead of arguments we should take serious...
I´ll never learn, no
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 10:48   #342
Guran
Puppet Master

LEFF: you aren't even playing. shush!
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 17:42   #343
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I´ll never learn, no
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 21:21   #344
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

pld whatever

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 09:01   #345
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Looken - with all due respects I believe all the answers are in the earlier part of this thread. A decision was taken to take action on a former member, who left midround and desserted. There is nothing really of anything of substance which matters. There maybe are moral issues, or even some policy issues which people may not agree with, but at the end of the day a decision was taken and acted upon.

Anything else is window dressing. Sorry I never replied earlier but my home inet is fubbared so had no inet access for four days.

If you believe there are questions unanswered if you highlight them (I cnanot be othered to read so much drivel) I will endeavour to respond as best I can. the key thing here though is its OUR internal policy and nothing much to do with anyone else.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 09:17   #346
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Rather Interresting really.

I know some people will take offence to what I have to say, but if they are too narrow minded to see the truth then that is there problem.

It is not the job of the members to make themselves content within an alliance, if they are not content then that is the failing of the HC, and when the HC repeatidly ignore or avoid fixing the problems which cause this issue. Then it is very hypocrytical for them to say it is wrong for a member to leave.

And it seems that the ego's of those involved, stop them from realising that members put as much into the alliance as the alliance does for them.

Simply saying "You got those roids with us, they belong to us" is rather naive and very foolish, this is because no HC in there right mind will let there members know, that they care more about the roids staying in the alliance than the members staying.

Tone down the ego's a bit and you might realise that it is the members which make up the alliance, and not the hc and not the officers. Without the members the HC/Officers are nothing but a bunch of self deluded players with delusions of grandure.

Something which makes you a weak link in the eyes of your allies, even more so considering the past history, and the the venom this will likely cause within the memberbase of your allies.

As for giving the roids to a command member, another strike of hypocrisy there, not only in the "Those roids belong to the alliance" attitude but in that the Command members are merely profiteering from there members. Not to mention that his is farming, FAnG having an agreement with another alliance to roid member x. is still classed as farming.

Ah well, I cannot be bothered to continue, it appears that the game has dropped to new depths since most of the old crews have left. The ones left merely dream of better days, and swim in delusions of grandure.
H morden long time no see and I hope you are well.

Firstly I think people are misunderstanding our lack of care as to what former players and former "1337" people who no longer play. The decision was taken by us and supported by our allies. Simply Anaram is showing bad form from trying to exact his "revenge". In past rounds this would have been taken wth a pinch of salt, but I guess that all things change and the lack of threads means this sort of thing is elevated in prominence.

In some ways what you say is correct but it turns into a egg and chicken type argument. Which comes first the alliance or that of its individual members?

An alliance cannot exost without its members. An alliance cannot exist without active individuals who voice there concerns and who participate. However an alliance cannot exist without a loyal core.

Anaram did explain his issues which we dealt with in a timely and orderly fashion. he said he "might" leave for phraktos if they were not sorted, but left after 5 days anyway even though his concerns were being addressed. He sorted a new ally behind closed doors knowing if he left that he had a fallback position.

He showed us little loyalty or perserverence. Shoudl we as an alliance take that he decided to leave without care or the fact that he has received ur protection and our support this round to grow?

Simply individual members have there part but the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Individually these people could not attain much, however as part of the group they attain much more. A decision was taken that we did not feel his actions were appropriate. Many members will see a prolem and perservere till it was sorted. It was a matter of days till we sorted the majority of issues. However we cannot pre-reserve him "xan frigate heavy planets" because we do not do that for other members. If he wished for such specific targets he should turn to bg's fr attacking options as he has already admitted he was happy enough with the defensive cover he was provided.

Its easy fr people to attack FAnG and its HC for defending its position, but in reality a decision was taken, it would be taken again and I see no reason fr upset or drama.

many of the members who left round 7 were attacked in a similar fashion for leaving. I do not see what the big deal is about in all honesty. We made a decision, one which was made by the HC for reasons which have been discussed.

Anyway reply at will ;D
Proud to be Independent
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 09:28   #347
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I cba to read all the stuff posted in this thread.. but I reacted especially much to this kinda attitude..

"Your discussion with LB|away were strictly private, that show how much respect you had for your HC."

You (FanG) just attacked a member that had done a lot of good for ur alliance, that shows how much respect YOU have for HIM. And getting annoyed or even pissed off is a natural human reaction to beeing let down, there is nothing disrespectful about that.
"I dont like people jumping from alliance to alliance ( but it could be that i am the only one.) i stated to many people who wanted to quit their alliance, to first clear this with their allies because i dont like people leaving on bad terms."

I have been HC in several alliances too, and Im not really amused when my members leave my alliance either. But as long as its an alliance on the SAME side of the fence I tolerate it. Why ? Well given the member has been a good member to my alliance, I think he preserves the right to decide himself what alliance to play for. I sure dont want members in my alliance that dont wanna be there. This is a game, and alliances shouldnt be a prison.
"to come to AD and leave a propaganda Quote just make it lower than anything.
If you would really care about what FAnG represent you would have asked to take a more active role in it and maybe try to change things."

Again its a totally natural reaction. I know if I was the person that had been treated like this my post would be A LOT harsher so that shows he has sum respect for ya.
"FAnG respected you and FAnG sent you defense when you needed them, and FAnG done many thing for you, so at least dont look at it like you done for FAnG and we didnt give it back.
And when i state FAnG, i state the member as a overall.
But leaving allaince in middle of a round is not appreciated by me."

Syn_Sid hit the nail on the head here, FAnG only reacts like this cuz they are afraid of loosing rank and what not. Dont even try to blame anything else. Sure u mite be annoyed, but attacking a former loyal member that tried to leave on good terms ? C'mon, dont u develop any sense of friendship in FanG at all ? I know I hate kicking friends, let alone attack em.

Tesla
Heya Tesla old buddy pm me on irc some time

Firstly we made a decision. He was a godo member who participated, but do good members stay or leave?

He amde a decision to leave. That decision was made and he arranged a friendly alliance behind the hc's knowledge. His political mistake was not leave before he ensured his own safe passage. Sure, the reaction was harsh, but considering past political happenings with FAnG is not not reasonable to want to deal with things in a way which we felt was correct?

The next part is a statement based on your beliefs. I am sure n certain corcumstances we would consider to let members leave our alliance for another member of our block, but not when the member has done so much behind the back of teh hc's and defintely not when he has notallowed appropriate time for decisions to filter through. I guess we al have a different opinion our's is our action was resonable and appropriate for what went on. Only outline facts are summised here, but we think that the severity was right and according to his actions.

In closing you are partly right. Our history has led us t our actions. Perhaps if we end a round in the same block with our allies without being dumped by our members, our allies and our own hc then we MAY change our opinion. However we reacted as we saw according. No attempt to win, no massive conspiracy. Just a reaction based on what we have seen happen in the past.

Anyway I hope you are ok and i mean it p me - been a while since i have seen you buddy and if i don't take care
Proud to be Independent
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 09:31   #348
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Isn't it, in fact, the business of said neutrals in allied galaxies? Don't they deserve to know if their defending in-galaxy of MFP members will be rewarded with being roided by other MFP members - even if they've never attacked MFP themselves?
Not really as it was a former member and hs actions this was actioned against not a neutral per se. As for defence from neutrals the in game alliance conditions makes tat rather hard now. In galaxy defence is a friend issue rather than an alliance consideration.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 09:37   #349
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
Well I know nobody listens to me, but I guess I just don't get the hint

Anyone who says Fang is not as good as Fury/legion/old alliances, or does not deserve the same respect as said alliances, have personal problems that need dealing with. I was bashed by Fury/Legion for the first 3 rounds I played, but I still respect them for being Ace. They knew their stuff, both political and tactical, and played the game well. Props. When it was Xanadu's chance to reign, I respected their gaming abilities too. And so on. Fang is no different. It's our time, and people should respect that. Your comparisons between Fang and old alliances, is like comparing soldiers of WW1 to todays soldiers. It's a different battle field, it's a different set of circumstances, and the whole game has changed. I, as well as many Fang I know, play this game as hardcore as we did in previous rounds, under different alliances. Maybe you have problems with HC's, or even certain members, but your degradation of the alliance in general speaks of your respect for fellow players.

I am a Player.
I will Play to the best of my ability.
I will respect those who do the same.
I will give it all, For myself, For my Galaxy, and For my Alliance.
I will do this every round I play, until the Game is dead.
I will have Fun.
I expect the same of my fellow Players.
there would be no fun if there wasn't a thread on pa Bashing FAnG - welcome to AD brudda ;D
Proud to be Independent
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 11:51   #350
Anaram

Anaram is infamous around these partsAnaram is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
[H]e said he "might" leave for phraktos if they were not sorted...
I never said such a thing. If you insist on posting, at least stop posting outright lies.

Quote:
A decision was taken that we did not feel his actions were appropriate. Many members will see a prolem and perservere till it was sorted.
They surely will, since they know that leaving FAnG will simply get their asses roided
I don't know if I'd call that 'loyalty' though.

Quote:
It was a matter of days till we sorted the majority of issues. However we cannot pre-reserve him "xan frigate heavy planets" because we do not do that for other members. If he wished for such specific targets he should turn to bg's fr attacking options as he has already admitted he was happy enough with the defensive cover he was provided.
I'm having trouble reading what you are trying to say here. Why bring up the point of pre-reserving at all, that had nothing to do with the conversation up until now.