User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 20:20   #1
liuD

liuD is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone remeber -CpV-

Anyone??? The Century. CpV?
liuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 22:26   #2
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: Anyone remeber -CpV-

I have heard of them...they were around in r3 as I had a member in my gal but thats all I know of them but apart from that I know nothing
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 22:29   #3
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

yes and???
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 23:01   #4
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

CPV were VTS recruitment wing which a m8 of mine was HC of
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:06   #5
liuD

liuD is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone remeber what it Means.. I know it stands for "Clientis Possimi Victoris" but for got what it means. I was a Wing Commander in CpV
liuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:13   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Only cpv i know is the bf1942 clan i pwned today
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 12:04   #7
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember CpV as Legions recruitment wing.

I remember 'The Century' as a medium alliance run by maya and Kru.
Tragically I merged my former alliance with them (and NRK) to form 'The Guild'.
It was a disaster.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 15:31   #8
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

My round 3 GC (until we ousted him \o/) was a member, along with LOST and some other alliance. He organized a bunch of defense for us early on, then went inactive. Sort of like the rest of the alliance. I seem to recall them merging with someone for r4.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 23:38   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once had someone kicked from CpV :|
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:43   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

if you re-arrange the letters, you have the name of an old belgian political party ...

yes and THAT is more interesting the all the posts added together in this thread.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 04:19   #11
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Rob

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 15:56   #12
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

hirr battered CpV in round 3. I was somewhat surprised to see this happen, as CpV had a rather ok reputation (being the recruitment wing of the mighty Legion and all) whereas hirr was in poor condition. But, like I said: The lemmings nevertheless infiltrated them and took them out.

The element of surprise was gone when Century later turned out to be an equally easy target.

Xeno
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 21:43   #13
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

CpV loosely translated meant 'Friends of the Winners' i believe
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 00:55   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

as far as I remember, CpV was legions req wing in r2. They then took the members they wanted and disolved it by the end of the round.
The req wing of r3 legion was first FoL "Friends of Legion", and then Dominion(?).
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 01:46   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
as far as I remember, CpV was legions req wing in r2. They then took the members they wanted and disolved it by the end of the round.
The req wing of r3 legion was first FoL "Friends of Legion", and then Dominion(?).
Dominion or "ex ND command" as I seem to remember were indeed a recruiting wing of Legion. Believe they attacked Patrician in r3, and lost quite a bit from what I remember.
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 02:30   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Dominion or "ex ND command" as I seem to remember were indeed a recruiting wing of Legion. Believe they attacked Patrician in r3, and lost quite a bit from what I remember.
funny as this is all so damn interesting .... not?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Feb 2004, 08:37   #17
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

More interesting then your pollitic Post KJ now hush unless you have somthing to add to this thread.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 12:18   #18
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I once had someone kicked from CpV :|
i once kicked leshy irl :[
if i didn't... i should
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 13:05   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphie
if i didn't... i should
I'll go all Kung-Fu and Matrix on you
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 15:18   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'll go all Kung-Fu and Matrix on you
you mean you'll use your cool Kung-Fu skills to throw matrix green letters and symbols at him?

sounds fun ...

rgds Kj

(and if it hurts cyphie, then that's a nice bonus)

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Feb 2004, 16:15   #21
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

regards to you 2 kjel
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 15:26   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My we're all one happy family here.
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 13:52   #23
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
My we're all one happy family here.
omg, what has this forum degraded to? Where is all the love gone?

CpV were all multis, farmers, and bot-users. Hope that helps ;-)

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 14:20   #24
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

CPV was with Akujin Avie and Dead-Meat they were running it when it went to dominion

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 07:36   #25
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salomo
omg, what has this forum degraded to? Where is all the love gone?

CpV were all multis, farmers, and bot-users. Hope that helps ;-)
CpV wasn't an alliance were killmark was in
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 11:45   #26
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
CPV was with Akujin Avie and Dead-Meat they were running it when it went to dominion
Here's a penny, go buy a clue.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 22:01   #27
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Xavi had something to do with it, according to him circa r4.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 09:26   #28
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

CpV had nada to do with DM, me or any other ND kkthxmuchly.

Ask Hobbie to come explain what it was

If you're looking for where DM, ash, me and the lot went to, try Dominion r4.
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 11:14   #29
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I once roided the **** out of some Cpv patrons, dont remember who tho
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 13:44   #30
Waku
a simple pe0n

sorry Avie I remember now I was CpV before I joined NewDawn in round 2 I only remember there was a guy named zaphod or something like that

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:13   #31
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

i was in CpV round2.

Cool round with wars against, tuba and seduction or somewhat..
Bash squad, goL and edwardo

hell yeeaah!

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 15:07   #32
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
funny as this is all so damn interesting .... not?

rgds Kj
Wouldn't it be great if you were mod so you could close this thread?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 15:54   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Wouldn't it be great if you were mod so you could close this thread?
heh, I guess it would ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Feb 2004, 17:14   #34
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

A laugh riot.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 01:08   #35
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember CpV heh
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 03:17   #36
darklegions

darklegions is an unknown quantity at this point

i remember CpV from rnd2 and rnd3. In rnd2 they were a legion recruitment wing from what hazard told me and in rnd3, some of us FOL (friends of legion) people, such as myself, hobbie and zhukov roided some CpV gals
rnd4 136:8:18 Something of SOmething, dont remmber exactly
rnd 5 1:16:xx Again, i dont remember
rnd 6 26:14:xx Fun round
rnd7 onwards, retired
darklegions is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 17:08   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

oi darklegions, long time no see!
Come on irc someday, I still idle in #vts.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 18:29   #38
darklegions

sure, i actually only came back onto pa threads cuz i ran into some old pa friends of mine (lo ell, wainie, waku, steve, pimpeh)

btw, it has been a long time and its good to talk to u again
rnd7 onwards, retired
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 00:27   #39
Waku
a simple pe0n

Heya m8 good to see you around again

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 19 Feb 2004, 00:57   #40
darklegions

heh, u already know where to find me
rnd7 onwards, retired
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 02:04   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

We should have a FoL reunion meeting.

Though I kinda wonder how many who's still around
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 03:05   #42
darklegions

prob not a whole lot, many of them quit, like prince_kheldar and etc but their might still be a few lyin around
rnd7 onwards, retired
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 13:42   #43
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

CpV was Legion's recruitment wing during r2. We had 1 Xanadu member join them back then (Glottis) and I would probably have been the second one, had I accepted the invitation.
At the end of round 2, Legion picked up the best players from CpV and more or less ditched the rest. However, I believe some of them stayed together to continue as an alliance. We (Xanadu) picked some of them up for round 4. Don't remember the name of that HC anymore. Believe he was in the galaxy with Rampage etc (r4).

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 08:59   #44
Kru
Retired

Kru is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm....CpV....there a name i have not heard for some time...yea it was a wing of legion and then became Century when legion dissolved it... Add, Burt, Phoenix, Legolas, Zippy and a few others including myself made it possible(do any of you remember the r4 battles against legion with Forest?????)....and yea i did try to re-create it with maya's help and i do admit i failed at that and your right Kore Guild was a disaster
[07:42] <Zeus> Kru
[07:42] <Zeus> imho
[07:42] <Zeus> you ARE a what I call a TRUE gamer
[07:43] <Zeus> very few in my life have i meet
[07:43] <Zeus> difinition
[07:43] <Zeus> a gamer who is selfless and care for the enjopyment of others over oneself.
Kru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 16:05   #45
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
We (Xanadu) picked some of them up for round 4. Don't remember the name of that HC anymore.
... zaphod...

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 01:07   #46
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Wrath > CpV

blah

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 02:12   #47
Diamonds

Diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

CpV in the original form existed about the last third of round 2. They were a recruiting wing, or rather a separrate alliance set up mainly for Legion members' galaxy members to join and prove their worth. They had a separate HC (Although Legion HC of course had members in that and had veto right ) separate BC's etc.

Legion recruited some members in the break from round 2 to 3 to make up for members quitting the game mainly. Officially CpV was dissolved at that time, although the core of those that weren't recruited tried to stay together as an alliance.

Oh, and CpV is sort of Friends of the Winners, altho Cliens infers a more subordinate relationship than a normal friendship would
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 05:43   #48
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
CpV wasn't an alliance were killmark was in
I was a member of Century in round 3 for about a week before Legion offered me a place.

Killmark

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 17:56   #49
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
roflmao
Afaik one person of ND command left to Dominion and that was just the one that we needed to leave =)
It could be that ur counting me too, but ... for starters, I wasn't in command in round3 and I went into Dominion on a spying mission. I quit that mission after a few weeks since I saw it didn't have any sense to spy on a medium sized recruitment wing, with low activity and wank firepower.

U really should get ur facts straight Lokken :P We always considered ND going downhill in r3 to be Avie's fault mainly
The proof of that was delivered when we crawled back on our feet in round 4.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)

Last edited by Riddim; 28 Mar 2004 at 23:45.
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 04:05   #50
Rampage
over 9000

Rampage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
"The lemmings nevertheless infiltrated them and took them out. "
Quite an amusing statement

Diamonds is most accurate with his statement about CpV Infact dimes, hop around on irc haven't seen you for ages

http://ao.legionhq.org/cpv.jpg Official CpV banner back then.
http://ao.legionhq.org/cpv1.jpg Another I stumbled upon.