User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2004, 05:41   #51
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New AD mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Hmmm

Zhil for mod

Come on think of the fun it would be claiming he abuses his power. Which he would answer constantly I am not biased I don't play.

Oh the fun
He'd delete everything that didn't have "Feel the Fury" at the end

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 06:17   #52
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
We can have more than one new AD mod.
Troll for mod!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 14:48   #53
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Troll for mod!

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 15:18   #54
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

belgians for mod, hahahaha

yesterday some belgian dude got caught smuggling some cabbage from holland to belgium. He thought it was weed. Unfortunately the package contained weed as well, and just enough to make him get a fine.

A while ago another belgian guy was caught. He spent 600 euros on soup vegetables, thinking it was weed. Silly them.

I vote against Kj!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 19:26   #55
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
He'd delete everything that didn't have "Feel the Fury" at the end
*ban*
*delete Petru*

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 20:34   #56
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

Allfather For Mod!
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 22:00   #57
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio

yesterday some belgian dude got caught smuggling some cabbage from holland to belgium. He thought it was weed. Unfortunately the package contained weed as well, and just enough to make him get a fine.

A while ago another belgian guy was caught. He spent 600 euros on soup vegetables, thinking it was weed. Silly them.

I vote against Kj!
At least Belgians don't have laws against shopping without a basket or trolley, silly Hollanders

Unread 18 Jan 2004, 22:11   #58
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Even the French make fun of the Belgians, that must say something!

SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 22:42   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Aslong as we belgian pple don't have to eat French deseased food, english deseased cow meet or dutch deseased chickens, you can all laugh asmuch as you like with us. Atleast we don't risk getting cancer in 40 years

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 23:24   #60
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Aslong as we belgian pple don't have to eat French deseased food, english deseased cow meet or dutch deseased chickens, you can all laugh asmuch as you like with us. Atleast we don't risk getting cancer in 40 years :)

rgds Kj
Yes, but we don't have to live in Belgium.

:D
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 00:30   #61
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Yes, but we don't have to live in Belgium.

somehow, I can't help being glad that not alot of you pple on AD live in Belgium, otherwise I'd feel rather unsafe

And fyi, check the stats, Belgium is the 3th best country to live in and is in the top 10 of most wealthiest countries

So not so bad after all, the only bad part is that we're too close to the dutch, the french and the bush wannabee's

aside from that, it's great

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 00:32   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes but you are all dull people who eat too much chocolate.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 01:16   #63
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Yes but you are all dull people who eat too much chocolate.
heh, we're the country of chocolates, wafles and beer

and you like all 3 of em, you're just jealous !!!

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 03:04   #64
Petru
mefs

Not to sound pro-Euro as a Brit, but once you've been to Belgium you'd not mock it. The land of the beer++

Dutchies just suck.

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 05:00   #65
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio

I vote against Kj!
I say! Scorpio for Mod :-)

Though I have to agree with Jester.

Troll for mod!
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 14:04   #66
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
I say! Scorpio for Mod :-)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:16   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
Not to sound pro-Euro as a Brit, but once you've been to Belgium you'd not mock it. The land of the beer++

Dutchies just suck.
heh, you a 'Leffe' freak* like LENIN aswell?

rgds Kj

*freak: someone who appreciates real beer and not the water the dutchies and the rest make

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 22:13   #68
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_OPPS
Allfather For Mod!
\o/

DTA
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 22:17   #69
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd vote allfather any day of the week.

Hooray for bald men with silly father-christmas-but-not-so-white beards!

<3<3<4<3<3<4<3<3,45,<5
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 09:46   #70
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It doesn't really matter who is going to mod or how many mods there are here. This game is near death and this forum died long time ago. Who gives a shit. That said I would say give Allfather a mod position just for the fun of it
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:11   #71
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
It doesn't really matter who is going to mod or how many mods there are here. This game is near death and this forum died long time ago. Who gives a shit. That said I would say give Allfather a mod position just for the fun of it
\o/
just for that, i will never , ever hand out this again

DTA
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:11   #72
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'd vote allfather any day of the week.

Hooray for bald men with silly father-christmas-but-not-so-white beards!

<3<3<4<3<3<4<3<3,45,<5
<3<3<3

DTA
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:45   #73
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

allfarter should be mod he deserves it with all the spammin cause then he can delete them all themselves after he posted.... thats even better!!!

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 00:31   #74
JTheGayC

jc should be sacked
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 10:50   #75
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 13:11   #76
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

i vote LENIN.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 13:42   #77
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
i vote LENIN.
Killmark borrowed the quote in your sig from someone else.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 14:05   #78
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

yes from Eddie Rickenbacker
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 14:15   #79
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

o rly
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 20:34   #80
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

why don't i get a mention

jeez i feel so left out and alone

:everyonefeelsorryformesmiley:
Former legion th0ng master