User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 06:24   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i got punched :(

was going out, got our coats when i saw my mate had trouble with some guy. so i stood inbetween, when i suddenly felt a punch on my eye. looked up, saw a -atleast- 2 metres tall guy.

then i was thinking about what happened, if i should hit him back or not, when bouncers (my ex-colleagues) dragged me away outside.
anyway, the pansy (2 metres tall, not able to hit me KO while i dont even see it coming -it didn't even hurt much ffs- what a twat) is now at the policestation for the rest of the night. and he has to pay 250 euros atleast, the cop told me..
just got home, my mum and dad reacted cool.....like 'ok, get some ice on it, cya tomorrow'.

i'm just PISSED OFF i'll have to go out with a blue/purple/yellow eye at newyears-eve though.
(girls who feel sorry for me plz pm me on IRC or call me, ta).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 06:26   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: i got punched :(

awww poor wittle koeny
did that mean bully hurt j00?
i'd kiss it better but that's a bit of an impossibility
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 06:26   #3
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

"it wasn't me"
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 06:27   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

heh: done it before, you can't help wankers doing stupid things: ask if you can get compensation, claim your eye is blurry or someything

not that i am a scrounging **** or anything.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 06:41   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

yea went to policestation etc....
at the end the officer asked "do you have everything to add to this statement", on which i replied "yea, that he hits like a woman".
i should be in movies
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 07:12   #6
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough

tssssss u get some jerks no matter where u go, u did right thing to protect ur mate hon.
/me hugs ya tight
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 11:05   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i'd kiss it better but that's a bit of an impossibility
there's an insult in there in some form - it's encrypted to 128bit stupidity and my decrpytor only works up to 8bits
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 12:21   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
yea went to policestation etc....
at the end the officer asked "do you have everything to add to this statement", on which i replied "yea, that he hits like a woman".
i should be in movies

thats actually quite funny
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 12:25   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It weren't me either
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 12:29   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It weren't me either
i would hope not, what with you being in a different country and all
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 12:32   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i would hope not, what with you being in a different country and all
I have long arms of power.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 13:12   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
But do you have the thrust needed to start-up?
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 13:29   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
girls
*giggles like a gurl*

*hehe*

I think he'd rather want to have women rather than girls as he isn't Michael Jackson or a priest..or that of our knowledge anyway...
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 13:31   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
*giggles like a gurl*

*hehe*

I think he'd rather want to have women rather than girls as he isn't Michael Jackson or a priest..or that of our knowledge anyway...
Since when do priests like young GIRLS?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 13:33   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Since when do priests like young GIRLS?
to priests, they are just children
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 13:51   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I bet KoeN "asked for it".
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 13:57   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish I was there to see it :((((((((
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 15:34   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
didnt you get attacked like a week ago koen?

No it was deepflow
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 15:42   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

"Spotty computer nerds attract violence when they go out into the real world?"
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:26   #20
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

I'm pissed about this for 2 reasons:

1) It was already over when I got there so I couldn't do anything (and I really did hurry).
2) It's the second time in a week shit happens to a friend of mine.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:29   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He punched you and ended up in jail? What sort of a pussy-whipped country do you live in?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:33   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

DUTCHIE LAND

"Where the men are fags and the women are fit"
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:35   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Scot land

Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:05   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

ireland: where the men are drunk and so are the women
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:12   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
. and he has to pay 250 euros atleast, the cop told me..
If this money doesnt go to your pocket it means the rulers of your country are all about the hipocrisy.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 18:17   #26
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman
u did right thing to protect ur mate
Well said Cat, i completely agree and would do the same (just i would have reacted a little bit ).
Good to see you again too Cat!

Richie
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 18:24   #27
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
(girls who feel sorry for me plz pm me on IRC or call me, ta).
I'm no girl, but I can pretend
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 18:31   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:

shut it you...
you can't even reach me in Bishop
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 18:33   #29
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
ireland: where the men are drunk and so are the women
you can tell them apart? how?
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 18:36   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
shut it you...
you can't even reach me in Bishop
Who did you think took (something that went missing inexplicably) then?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 21:32   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie987
Well said Cat, i completely agree and would do the same (just i would have reacted a little bit ).

keep in mind it was 4am, i had a reasonable amount of booze and i didn't see that punch coming. before i realise what happened i was carried away by the bouncers.... didn't have much chance to 'react' tbh...although i'm sure i would be able to knock him down if it had happened in open field :/
guess you could say i'm happy i stayed calm, called the police myself etc, didn't freak out to anyone....but on the other hand i'm sorry i wasn't able to 'react'...would have felt better if he'd have -atleast- one blue eye now aswell :P
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 23:06   #32
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Ah...bouncers.....*%$"ers!
Doesn't matter. Do you know the guy or was he a random person? Organise a retal...
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 01:41   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heh
'you hit like a woman' .. when you told me it while i was riding my bike, i was smiling like **** and laughing out loud.

will see it soonish i guess

new years eve

koen pirate style
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 13:42   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Who did you think took (something that went missing inexplicably) then?

thats too easy, its always scottish dave's fault
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 14:37   #35
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i punched someone with my little finger once. i really did. i meant to punch him properly but i rarely punch people so it was off target and i caught him in the chin with my little finger. he was spewing blood i'm rock hard.

the weird thing is, when i punched him he was asian, i didn't punch him because he was asian i punched him because he kicked me the fag, but anyway, he was asian, but now he's black so i don't think i'd punch him anymore.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:43   #36
Hecate

Hecate is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
i punched someone with my little finger once. i really did. i meant to punch him properly but i rarely punch people so it was off target and i caught him in the chin with my little finger. he was spewing blood i'm rock hard.

the weird thing is, when i punched him he was asian, i didn't punch him because he was asian i punched him because he kicked me the fag, but anyway, he was asian, but now he's black so i don't think i'd punch him anymore.
Didn't break your little finger?
And the fact he's black should give you more reason to punch him again.
Hecate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 20:30   #37
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
heh
'you hit like a woman' .. when you told me it while i was riding my bike, i was smiling like **** and laughing out loud.

will see it soonish i guess

new years eve

koen pirate style
should have been there really...

Koen: "is it bruised? like big and blue?"
Dennis: "yes, koen"
Koen smiles
Menno: "and it's bleeding"
Koen smiles even more...

This happened outside, after he had already said he had never been slapped so softly.
Koen's weird.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 20:43   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

weird... btw where are you going new years eve?
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 20:49   #39
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecate
And the fact he's black should give you more reason to punch him again.
if that's a racial comment, then STFU and open y0 m0mma's beef curtains
----------retired-------
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 21:07   #40
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:15   #41
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i'm going to '4 jaargetijden', elke and wouter aswell. you?
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:41   #42
Hecate

Quote:
Franky I don't know how other way you could even take it than as a "racial comment".
And no thanks.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:43   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Franky I don't know how other way you could even take it than as a "racial comment".
And no thanks.
Clause 7 : Racism

All racist posts will be deleted and the user will be deleted.

Bye?
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:47   #44
Hecate

Quote:
Clause 7 : Racism

All racist posts will be deleted and the user will be deleted.

Bye?
Bye bye.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:49   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Bye bye.
Baby?
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 23:07   #46
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Baby?
The result of multiplication my friend
----------retired-------
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:15   #47
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
i'm going to '4 jaargetijden', elke and wouter aswell. you?
duh ofcourse, but i was asking scorp, i will be '4' partycrew.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:58   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Ja , i am Schoop Van Der Vestinghasen , and this is my partner , and lover , Joos Elftelinge"

(Sorry , was watching Fast Show earlier. Couldnt resist)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 05:31   #49
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Who makes that gig?
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 07:20   #50
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I got punched
Pass it on imo

I'm sure there is someone out there who deserves one. Particularly someone who enjoys fawning over siblings.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote