User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2003, 21:59   #1
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
i finally have to admit it....

...theres nothing left of my planet....
bad eclipse:/

well done anyway some day my morals just broke and i dint wanna check it any longer every tick dint wanna scan any more...couldnt scan anymore even....

Anyway congrats could you now plz leave me alone?
theres nothing left but 200k value and 300 roids i think im not really a danger anymore...
but its getting on my nerves having lost something new everytime i get on:P

so stop it yes nasties:P
(understandable enuff begging for mercy tomkat:P)
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 22:04   #2
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i finally have to admit it....

ur still bigger than me
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 22:42   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i'm quite suprised i haven't been roided to the ground yet.
it's sad to see some people smaller than me are still being roided

all's fair in love and war though i guess
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:17   #4
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

hehehe

indication of my past 3 weeks.... http://home.student.utwente.nl/d.kos...lanetarion.mht
That's just 72 ticks of it, but it went on for 3 weeks Until the FAnG 'incident' they got through once and stole 270 roids or something.. After the incident I didn't care anymore, so my current news looks a bit different

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:26   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
hehehe

indication of my past 3 weeks.... http://home.student.utwente.nl/d.kos...lanetarion.mht
That's just 72 ticks of it, but it went on for 3 weeks Until the FAnG 'incident' they got through once and stole 270 roids or something.. After the incident I didn't care anymore, so my current news looks a bit different

Funny, I seem to remeber u 'quitting' twice earlier in the round after fleet catches on u
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:28   #6
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
hehehe

Funny how one of the planet is always attacking ya. Not much respect or honour to get from that
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:28   #7
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Funny, I seem to remeber u 'quitting' twice earlier in the round after fleet catches on u
Don't try to remember things

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 00:13   #8
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
...but didn't you promise to 'kill' me before the end of the round?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 00:18   #9
Lei~
~Gon

did i say i quit somewhere if yes i take it back immediately...
i just told em to stop it ffs:P
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 00:30   #10
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
did i say i quit somewhere if yes i take it back immediately...
i just told em to stop it ffs:P
Oh well damage can't have been that bad then, stop moaning

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 00:39   #11
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
Funny how one of the planet is always attacking ya. Not much respect or honour to get from that
seeing who he attacks i doubt there is much respect or honor to gain from that.
If you hit scum u gain no honorpoints
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 01:03   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
I wasnt aware that it was considered bad to attack someone more than once - especially an enemy. Not much respect and honour in spying either y'know.

Oh wait...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 01:48   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
...but didn't you promise to 'kill' me before the end of the round?
problem is, and you have a similar problem (see other thread), that we simply do not care enough about Maddix to actually roind him

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 01:53   #14
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I wasnt aware that it was considered bad to attack someone more than once - especially an enemy. Not much respect and honour in spying either y'know.

Oh wait...
Is this one for me ? I havent been spying on anyone
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 03:16   #15
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
problem is, and you have a similar problem (see other thread), that we simply do not care enough about Maddix to actually roind him

rgds Kj
Note I did not say 'roid' - one track mind

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 03:37   #16
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
bad eclipse:/

well done anyway some day my morals just broke and i dint wanna check it any longer every tick dint wanna scan any more...couldnt scan anymore even....

Anyway congrats could you now plz leave me alone?
theres nothing left but 200k value and 300 roids i think im not really a danger anymore...
but its getting on my nerves having lost something new everytime i get on:P

so stop it yes nasties:P
Um, lei, i stopeed being active a long time ago for same reason, you see my roid count heh. (For those who don't know it's faaaaar less than leigons
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:21   #17
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

why don't you retire to just cooping their ass instead to annoy them, you're easily small enough now :P
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 13:44   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Heh. Don't look at me, I've become inactive as hell since I realised I had essays piling up.
I don't think I've been on in the last 24 hours.
Focht has probably removed me from Eclipse-Net ("Tomkat? I remember that name vaguely...who is he... ah sod it *delete* " )
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:20   #19
Lei~
~Gon

cool reply tomkat anyway...

ofc im covoping their ass away but tbh i have no idea how to and all covops i can do atm are steal ress and a second absolutely shit one....

but totday i stole twice the roids from my attacker he took
i lover counter:P
if anybody wanna see battle reports:
http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=1431182773

http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=2132288110
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:33   #20
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Only attentionwhores quit. Everyone else just quietly fades away.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:35   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Only attentionwhores quit. Everyone else just quietly fades away.

Remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
You have to admit though, it was funny.

Jester
And was it funny? **** yes I was laughing for a week. Then they reappointed me and I stopped laughing.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 21:23   #22
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light
They censored my favorite word

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
And was it funny? **** yes I was laughing for a week. Then they reappointed me and I stopped laughing.
I am the master of the ******, remember this ****ing face, whenever you see ******, you'll see this ****ing face! I make that shit work, no one rules the ****** like me. Not this little ****, none of you little ****s out there. I am the ****** commander.

Last edited by Goatsemaster; 12 Dec 2003 at 00:28.
Goatsemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 19:38   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Heh. Don't look at me, I've become inactive as hell since I realised I had essays piling up.
I don't think I've been on in the last 24 hours.
so you like the new FAnG tactics? spamming you with essays making you inactive?

(we sent a lady to Focht, hopefully he'll marry her, get kids and become inactive aswell)

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 20:19   #24
Lei~
~Gon

lol @ kjs post....