User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:46   #101
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FAnG/Dragon cheaters

Quote:
well... if you like to be "protected" just ask pa crew to close your 10 biggest planets for a week.
Sure I'd love a good night's sleep for a week or two... I just need to know what kind of story I have to lay on the incredibly gullible PATeam to get my planet opened after I'm done having my nice break though!
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:59   #102
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

probibly be put down to all thier computers were hacked and usernames and paswords were stolen.

sorry but I am not convinced :/
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:06   #103
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrTorspo
was LEFF (thanks for the quote Colt, couldnt be arsed to find it myself) But since he wasnt a FanG HC at the time of that quote(stepped down a day before?) i gues he's comment doesnt hold any value anymore.. You're right as always Kjeldoran

Hypocrits how exatcly? I seem to remember a certain FanG HC who told ely to kick a member with no proof at all(irc logs which you also failed to show..) and then later stating "i gues this is the way elysium want to play this game" since he wasnt removed from ely the next day. Funny thing is he was never even suspected, or closed and certainly not deleted from the game(only way to get removed from FanG it seems..)

and that all was from PM's with you so i cant prove it(even with logs which could be faked).. so that means it never happened right?

*insert some comment here for others to tackle themselves into so the rest of the post can be ignored* -will add it later no time now
how about, you learn to read !!!

LEFF said there were strong indications, he didn't say they cheated.

If those logs were about touriquet, then sadly you got a very selective memory. I've had long chats with touriquet and where I thought he was a cheater before (reported him even, no succes) I found out later that it was all based on missinformation etc. So infact, I even pm'd you and told you that (yet you did not mention that, odd ...).

But tbh, I find this all amusing, seems not a sinle fang planet got deleted after all, so not a single FAnGer cheated. Unlike that, warden admitted in abused the bug

nough said, rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:12   #104
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

deleted because mjrT said teh same thing while I was typing it out

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:14   #105
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Well, congrats to those who have been justly proven innocent. To anyone who has been reopened unjustly, I hope you have learned your lesson.

Let's quit with the whinging and get back to killing each other.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:16   #106
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
Well, congrats to those who have been justly proven innocent. To anyone who has been reopened unjustly, I hope you have learned your lesson.

Let's quit with the whinging and get back to killing each other.
exactly, thx.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:17   #107
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
But tbh, I find this all amusing, seems not a sinle fang planet got deleted after all, so not a single FAnGer cheated.
That's funny.... if I were the hc of an alliance that had 15 members with large planets wrongfully accused of cheating and closed for more than a week I think I'd be quite pissed off over the situation rather than amused. The multi hunters screwed up horribly and closed 15 perfectly innocent people for an extended period of time during which you were unable to use their ships for attacking/defending and you're simply 'amused'. The only way I'd be amused in such a situation is if I knew they had cheated and gotten away with something.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:25   #108
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

ffs now cant you understand were just plain happy we got em reopened? We have been pissed for a week now we can be happy again cant we? and it still havent been 15...
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:25   #109
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

who gives a shit?

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:27   #110
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt
That's funny.... if I were the hc of an alliance that had 15 members with large planets wrongfully accused of cheating and closed for more than a week I think I'd be quite pissed off over the situation rather than amused. The multi hunters screwed up horribly and closed 15 perfectly innocent people for an extended period of time during which you were unable to use their ships for attacking/defending and you're simply 'amused'. The only way I'd be amused in such a situation is if I knew they had cheated and gotten away with something.
nice insinuation ...

Why am I amuzed? Cause in the end, all pple yelling CHEAT were blatantly wrong. Fact that pple told me to remove the closed planets and that we have low tollerance and that we're not honnest cause we keep closed planets.

And look now, IF I kicked those, then FAnG would have kicked members they shouldn't have and they wouldn't have an alliance and so they become EASY pray for anyone (which would be VERY usefull for EET).

Hence why I'm amused cause in the end, I took the right choice after all.

But yes,what you named is very regrettable but I'm glad they got re-opened again.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:27   #111
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

mjrTorspo is an unknown quantity at this point

hihihi i made kjeldoran use 3 "!'s"

success

"I found out later that it was all based on missinformation etc. So infact, I even pm'd you and told you that (yet you did not mention that, odd ...)."

no i pm'd you and you told me that, but what does it have to do with this whole thing? we should kick members even based on misinformation then?
From: Phil (1:1:7) Subject: you know Sent: Thu Apr 29 15:46:54 2004
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

mjrTorspo - cheating ely scum
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:35   #112
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
But tbh, I find this all amusing, seems not a sinle fang planet got deleted after all, so not a single FAnGer cheated. Unlike that, warden admitted in abused the bug
A tip... do not be so smug about it as next time people will have reason to give fang abuse.

also not having the planets deleted does not meen a single fanger cheated, there is no smoke without fire.

I think PA team have to seriously review their ways of closing planets as they messed up big time with this one, innocent or not this has given people the impression that they can get away with cheating. in this case I am sure it could be argued that correct procedures according to the terms and conditions were not carried out, making any case against a planet unfair from the start.

if innocent as they have said the planets are, this should never of taken this long to sort out, it should be done within a day or two making, proventing it becoming such a public affair.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:53   #113
Dreadnought

typical ex-LDK cheating scum

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 02:03   #114
xtothez
ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why am I amuzed? Cause in the end, all pple yelling CHEAT were blatantly wrong. Fact that pple told me to remove the closed planets and that we have low tollerance and that we're not honnest cause we keep closed planets.
What about Waku losing 1400 roids as punishment? He must have cheated to have them removed. Where do fang draw the line?
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 02:09   #115
xtothez
ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
I think PA team have to seriously review their ways of closing planets as they messed up big time with this one...
This was one enourmous ****up by PA staff. We've even had LEFF post in this very thread that zerocore did break the rules, yet he is opened again. I've seen a MrBrick quote stating that he knew DaKing "wasn't playing fairly" but doesnt have enough evidence to delete. I'm sorry, but PA hunters have to stop being so scared of losing customers to deletions over people walking out of injustices. I thought Prince was incompetant with cheaters in r9, this beats it by a mile. Oh, and the good news for you fangs - I've pretty much lost the will to play after this round.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 02:24   #116
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

This is simply LOL !!!!
Either they got the evidence and THEN close or they do not have em and let them open and keep on investigating .......

Did they just close those accounts for fun ? Or has there been something "strange" that made them do so ? But in the end what made them reopen them ??

Im not saying that those ppl did cheat but if there is not just one planet that got closed due to false information (which could happen) but that ammount of accounts of the same ally at the same time ???????

There definetaly IS something very strange !!

Either PA-Team f***ed-up that poor ally/players by closing those accounts for a while although they were innocent or f**ed-up the rest for reopening em again.........
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 02:49   #117
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sorry.... but from what I've heard... these FAnG cheaters took 8 days to come up with some cruddy excuse to get themselves back in the game. Said they were all at some PA meet or something, although where are the pics? And where are the logs telling us of the funny stories they all had? 15 guys all at one PA meet can't all have been so sombre, and surely someone brought a camera.

The other thing is one of the cheaters apparently logging in from 3 countries in 5 minutes. Either he used a proxy (or his mate did...?) or he has given his login to a fair few people. Or have FAnG recently invested in a new type of concorde?

I'm sorry, I know I am biased towards FAnG. But I did have respect for them as an alliance, no matter how cheeky I am on the boards. But after this blatant run-around of the rules, I have lost all respect, and like XtoTheZ, any chance of me playing PA in the future. Well done FAnG.

But, as Dread said, what do you expect from some ex-LDK?
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 02:57   #118
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sorry.... but from what I've heard... these FAnG cheaters took 8 days to come up with some cruddy excuse to get themselves back in the game. Said they were all at some PA meet or something, although where are the pics? And where are the logs telling us of the funny stories they all had? 15 guys all at one PA meet can't all have been so sombre, and surely someone brought a camera.

The other thing is one of the cheaters apparently logging in from 3 countries in 5 minutes. Either he used a proxy (or his mate did...?) or he has given his login to a fair few people. Or have FAnG recently invested in a new type of concorde?

I'm sorry, I know I am biased towards FAnG. But I did have respect for them as an alliance, no matter how cheeky I am on the boards. But after this blatant run-around of the rules, I have lost all respect, and like XtoTheZ, any chance of me playing PA in the future. Well done FAnG.

But, as Dread said, what do you expect from some ex-LDK?
pld you intel Shocking how poor it is...
5 of the days gotta MrBrick take the blame for cause of moving house orso. He have hardly been in #support before today.
Sometimes i really wonder why you bother to post so much crap as you do on AD.
Thought i knew you as a decent guy
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 03:10   #119
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
Thought i knew you as a decent guy
Shush you :/
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 03:42   #120
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
This was one enourmous ****up by PA staff. We've even had LEFF post in this very thread that zerocore did break the rules, yet he is opened again. I've seen a MrBrick quote stating that he knew DaKing "wasn't playing fairly" but doesnt have enough evidence to delete. I'm sorry, but PA hunters have to stop being so scared of losing customers to deletions over people walking out of injustices. I thought Prince was incompetant with cheaters in r9, this beats it by a mile. Oh, and the good news for you fangs - I've pretty much lost the will to play after this round.
Then you should read again what Leff said. He said "it seemed". In other words, "it looked like it". And you know, looks can be deceiving

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 04:50   #121
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Ill not dig at fang if i say im very dissappointed how these things were handled.
Considering those ppl were innocent they were just closed for 10 days and lost therefore the chance to get roids (might bother you if youre in the top100 race) and lost the ability to defend their alliance and their friends during this time.
How evaluating evidence in 15 cases can take 10 days is beyond me, even if a couple of those players were not around during the time the public slandering and ofc the wasted chances of fair gameplay for them, their alliance and even their enemies (the amount of ressources wasnt hackable etc) is pathetic. I would consider this another stab in the faith and hopes for a pa future.

Not to mention that some ppl saw logs where a Pa creator admits he hasnt enough evidence to close someone. This leads to 2 conclusions, either he is biased towards that player or he is inept to deal with the case properly.
In my personal view if a creator has valid doubt and even states that he believes someone is cheating he has the right and ofc also the responsibility to remove this player from the game. One lost cheater will not weighup for the 10 lost honest players he will cause.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 04:57   #122
Lei~
~Gon

tomkat you lost all respect for fang cos noone of us got deleted???
well trying to communicate with you is, in this case, of no interest to me anymore as you dont seem to have a lot of sense about it...
the evidence youre talking bout was reviewed by the pa team, which you some days ago still talked of as a good judge, and they dint delete em that should show you that they are innocent after the maxime innoncent until proven guilty.
what lies beneath noone knows ofc but i hardly believe planets which have been looked throu by some hunters and are reopened are rather cheates than some not even closed planets as they those havent been as closely investigated...
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 06:24   #123
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Life goes on..

If I were one of the closed (knew I cheated) I wouldn't have the guts to act innocent.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 09:17   #124
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
lol, same what I told MrTjorpo, READ WHAT LEFF SAID, NOT WHAT YOU WANTED HIM TO SAY.

LEFF said there were STRONG INDICATIONS. That's all, he didn't admit to anyone that zerocore is a cheater. LEFF had no info at all at that time, so naturally the first thing you think about when seeing someone closed is that he cheated.

Why did it take so long? MrBrick is only back since 2-3 days. He's the one making the final call ...

Xto, funny how you and ely just cannot accept the fact that they got re-opened. To you, they still are cheaters and nothing will convince you otherwise. I find that very sad.

Guess you'll have to accept that this wasn't a way to break down FAnG. I know you hoped it would happen but I'm afraid PA-team didn't wanna delete innocent players

About Waku, that's FAnG business, I haven't even talked to him, to ask some sort of explanation. After that I'll see what I do.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 09:31   #125
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
…some ppl saw logs…
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
…from what I've heard…
I have to admit, that I was about posting something like “fck off, morons” ...
It took me a lot of selfcontrol to give it another try…

Do you guys actually realize on what basis you are about to start an argument? You know exactly nothing. Allowedly, I don’t claim to know a lot more, but do you see me posting crap about eclipse here?
Should I start asserting ludicrous accusations now, too?
That would be kinda easy… lemme try:

You guys know in fact a lot more then we do about this… sonnenbomber for example knew of zerocore being closed, before zerocore knew himself… well who closed Zerocore? Wasn’t that Phil, who left FAnG? Isn`t he eclipse know? … That might explain, why EET is so well informed, and why nobody actually knew why these planets were closed….apart from you guys of course…

Of what avail would it be? Repeated often enough I will believe in it myself and very soon take for granted what actually is just a ridiculous presumption.
One week ago entire FAnG was pissed and yelling at the PA crew for closing their planets. We all were sure they were retarded, biased and corrupted. EET was stirred up, strenuously defended the team for their decision and attested their fairness. Now the argumentation is actually the same, just the positions interchanged and both sides are staunched and deadlocked in their own version of truth…

Some people even reproach us now with having our planets intentionally closed to protect them… and you indeed expect me to reply or even take it serious?
At the bottom of posts like these you can always see enviousness, bitterness and even hate.

This will never change. For sure it doesn’t matter whoever finds more of these “proofs”. All you achieve is causing ill-feeling and getting even more people to quit.
ah... TomKat: For sure in your little world is no space for respect at all. Absolutly no need to pretend you would ever had respect for anyone being hostile to your alliance or even dare to be a notch above eclipse. Sorry to be that rude, but I dont attach much value to the respect of people I dont esteem myself...

For me one thing already stands firm:

The PA crew got in hot water again… Inconsequent proceeding, no teamwork or even communication between members of the admin staff was the main reason for this mess.
Just the fact, that members of alliances are able to close members of other alliances is farcial in my eyes.

If a cheater got caught, I DEMAND to get told about the details. This will not only prevent fraudulent use but as well trembling uncertainty and the resulting troubles of alliances and players blaming each other. Furthermore its way easier to make sure, cheaters will not get backup from ANY alliances….

Just my 2 cents… believe me or not, but in case this wont change its for sure my last round of PA. And I think, I“ve shown already that I don’t express idle threats…

Last edited by LEFF|pm; 27 Nov 2003 at 09:57.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 14:39   #126
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocore
Killing EET is like washing a pig. Turn your back for a second, and the filth is back.
I thought it was orcs
Anyways, wb Zeroscore

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 14:58   #127
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
Try to read what i wrote before you quote me. Infact i spoke for fang in my post.
Try to look once of the end of your own dish.

Fact is i feel nothing but pity for Pa-crew and creators if they say themself someone is cheating but they cant get him. Someone shouldnt make such a statement if you are the one having the responsibility because it fires off badly.
On my 2nd point i agree fully with your anger and dissappointment in pa that it took them 10 days to prove those ppl were innocent.
If you believe that or not doesnt matter for me but i can estimate what the lack of those 10 (?) planets has meant for your alliance, morally, defencewise and ofc offensively.

So please focus your anger when u have understood the point ppl tried to make so you dont look as silly as your co hc.

P.S, its no rocketsience someone is closed, just use a covop or try to launch an attack so if zerocore wasnt there for an hour its very likely someone launched on him or tried to do a covertop (something not unusal for big planets to get opped a few times a day and i doubt the person wouldnt go shouting "wohahahahahha look the big fang fker is closed mohahahahaha" in his alliancechannel)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 15:12   #128
zyrtec
PvN peon :D

zyrtec is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=mjrTorspo
edit: giving them resources too from the whole time is just wrong, 2weeks vacation mode with full roids income? [/QUOTE]

Not everyone:
Quote:
[12:50:20] <@Staffa> how did u get roided, waku
[12:50:40] <@Waku> I gave away roids and score so my planet got reopened
[12:51:00] <@Staffa> ?
[12:51:14] <@Staffa> you bribed mrbrick
[12:51:24] <@Waku> yes

Last edited by zyrtec; 27 Nov 2003 at 15:26.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 15:39   #129
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

WE LOVE TO ENTERTAIN YOU!

Welcome to the Planetarion Forum Show. This all is a big comedy. nobody take the posts serious here or makes serious posts hisself. Have fun.

R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 16:05   #130
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

i'm allways serious O_o
hmmm, nope, that was last year, oh well
/me eats Sonnenbomber's bananas

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 19:18   #131
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i'd just like to make a note that it's not entirely pateam's fault that it took ten days. once a planet is closed, pateam wait for the planet in question to come appeal it. it's not our fault if it takes six days for the owner to notice their planet has been closed.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 19:20   #132
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Try to read what i wrote before you quote me. Infact i spoke for fang in my post.
Try to look once of the end of your own dish.

Fact is i feel nothing but pity for Pa-crew and creators if they say themself someone is cheating but they cant get him. Someone shouldnt make such a statement if you are the one having the responsibility because it fires off badly.
On my 2nd point i agree fully with your anger and dissappointment in pa that it took them 10 days to prove those ppl were innocent.
If you believe that or not doesnt matter for me but i can estimate what the lack of those 10 (?) planets has meant for your alliance, morally, defencewise and ofc offensively.

So please focus your anger when u have understood the point ppl tried to make so you dont look as silly as your co hc.

P.S, its no rocketsience someone is closed, just use a covop or try to launch an attack so if zerocore wasnt there for an hour its very likely someone launched on him or tried to do a covertop (something not unusal for big planets to get opped a few times a day and i doubt the person wouldnt go shouting "wohahahahahha look the big fang fker is closed mohahahahaha" in his alliancechannel)
Surprisingly you're one of the few pple (like James) that understand our position and isn't flaming and insulting everyone cause they didn't get it their war, which I appreciate, esp since you're Eclipse CEO. But I regret to tell you that your members like Tomkat make absolutely no sence

I mean, they got closed for a reason: YES
they got re-opened for a reason: YES
who knows what those 2 reasons are: NOBODY (but the closed one)

So to all of you who still yell "cheat", plz tell me on what exactly that you base the assumption. Fact that it took 10 days did hurt FAnG. But I don't think it's fair yelling "ohhh they had 10 days of protection" cause believe me, we rather have no protection and no stress and bitching like we had these past few days.

It also took em that long since MrBrick wasn't on 90% of those 10 days and he and only he has the authority to delete or re-opene a planet.

So to all pple still frustrated and agry that your wish didn't furfill, let it drop. For all I care, they are clean untill proven differently (which would mean deletion).

Again, this was NOT meant at you Focht ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 20:39   #133
Tomkat

Quote:
So to all of you who still yell "cheat", plz tell me on what exactly that you base the assumption.
rgds Kj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
it's not our fault if it takes six days for the owner to notice their planet has been closed.
For someone to stay in the top 100, it usually means they have to log in now and again. Not logging in for almost a week is a little inactive.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 20:42   #134
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
For someone to stay in the top 100, it usually means they have to log in now and again. Not logging in for almost a week is a little inactive.
people with real lives hav slightly different priorities to the ones without.

ever thought that a person's RL can make it so he cant login for a few days.....

*off clubbing now (RL taking presidence over PA, supporting my point) will reply to flames tomorrow*

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 21:46   #135
[DDK]gm

"The planets that were closed and reopened have been opened because of a lack of evidence, corroborative statements from the planet owners or an inability to close the case in question due to dubious evidence against the individual. "

hmm... "corroborative statements from the planet owners " all the same alliance and some that took ages to login, sure isnt hard to get your story sorted out without mates.

"dubious evidence ".. could be evidence cant be used because it was obtained illegaly??? logs arent regarded as evidence so what else.

so they are judged as not guilty but were they judged as innocent???
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 22:14   #136
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
there's a difference between holidays and multiple logins from different countries. easy enough to spot. i'm not sure it's possible to login from the USA, then an hour later login from China, and 45 minutes later login from England. if you're really quite worried that you'll be visiting a few countries on a holiday you can email the pateam and let them know.
First of all, The PA team doesn't need to know what I do in my holiday or where I have it. That is private information.

Second of all, If I chose to use a caching proxy browsing the web (or multiple ones) that is nothing out of the ordinary, and since there are a lot of open proxies out there on the web, accessible by anyone, it is very easy to logon from multiple IP addresses which belong to ISP/registrars outside of the country where you live in.

The big issue is that people do not login from different countries, because on the Internet you do not need to be PHYSICALLY in another country to be using their ISP/proxy, so the whole point of closing people because they seem to be using IP addresses from different countries is invalid.

Example, when I worked for my latest employer I was using a US IP address, as the firm I worked for was an American firm and relayed all their internet traffic from the Netherlands over their WAN to the US, where it would go outside.. in the evenings at home I would be using either my own dutch IP, or my ISP's proxy, and at my girlfriend I would be using her IP address or proxy..

So as one player I could have been using 5 IP addresses, from 2 different countries.

Does accessing PA from an 'american originated' and 'dutch originated' IP mean I am cheating?
Does an Internet user need to worry about this kind of things when playing PA???

Bah. Witch HUNT!!!
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 23:37   #137
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrTorspo
edit: giving them resources too from the whole time is just wrong, 2weeks vacation mode with full roids income?
he could of gained more roids & also what bout his alliance that needed him.... ever considered that... prolly not mere pe0ns
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 00:27   #138
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
i'd just like to make a note that it's not entirely pateam's fault that it took ten days. once a planet is closed, pateam wait for the planet in question to come appeal it. it's not our fault if it takes six days for the owner to notice their planet has been closed.
Doesn't that say something?

I take what I said about PA Team doing a good job back. Like XtotheZ said, this was just one big ****up on your part.

Now that the planets are open again how about all of you enlighten us as to what story was given by the closed players this time. Did they suddenly have a sibling/friend who just happens to play PA stop by? Or what?

This just makes those of us who do play fairly look like dumbasses. Really pld PA Team, everytime you guys are involved you do nothing other than kill the game a little more. Keep it up and r11 won't even see 2k signups. (Deservedly so.)

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 00:31   #139
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemShock
Doesn't that say something?

I take what I said about PA Team doing a good job back. Like XtotheZ said, this was just one big ****up on your part.

Now that the planets are closed how about all of you enlighten us as to what story was given by the closed players this time. Did they suddenly have a sibling/friend who just happens to play PA stop by? Or what?

This just makes those of us who do play fairly look like dumbasses. Really pld PA Team, everytime you guys are involved you do nothing other than kill the game a little more. Keep it up and r11 won't even see 2k signups. (Deservedly so.)
lol, such a bad loser ...

get over it. They didn't cheat, now go cry or something, hypocrit.

Yes I'm flaming cause I'm pissed off with your noobish reactions and posts all the time. You just can't admit that they didn't cheat, when they got re-opened you said "pa team screwed up". what a joke you are, listen to your ceo, Focht, he atleast makes sence on this thread.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 00:39   #140
SystemShock

Quote:
lol, such a bad loser ...

get over it. They didn't cheat, now go cry or something, hypocrit.

Yes I'm flaming cause I'm pissed off with your noobish reactions and posts all the time. You just can't admit that they didn't cheat, when they got re-opened you said "pa team screwed up". what a joke you are, listen to your ceo, Focht, he atleast makes sence on this thread.

rgds Kj
Jeez, wonder why you reply to EVERY post. I wasn't even talking to you.

The looser is in your mirror Kjel. Go get a nice look.

P.S. You really shouldn't use words like 'hypocrit' only to look cool because there isn't anything hypocritical about my post. PA Team closed Ely planets as well and I said they did a good job. I call it the way I see it. And just for the record your posts are getting worse by every posting, I won't be replying to you in this thread anymore.

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 00:44   #141
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
what a joke you are, listen to your ceo, Focht, he atleast makes sence on this thread.

rgds Kj
One word: Freespeech.
Outcast is allowed to express his own views on things and is fairly capable of makeing his own post.
Like leff disagrees sometimes with your posts i would disagree on some Outcast writes.

Nevertheless he is able to point out his dissappointment of the reopening and i guess you can not speak anyone free from justified bitter feelings if thats their choice. I for one accepted the Pateams call since they are the last jury if someone cheated or not.
Outcast may ofc voice his personal feelings about that and point out he believes they are cheaters and pacrew are just inept.
Note this more positively KJ, without a different opinion there would be no space for a discussion, something these boards are about or ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 01:28   #142
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

yes but Focht needless to say outcast blamed pa for the lost of players due to the reopening of zerocore which i think is out of order & that negative attitude just drives players away.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 01:38   #143
Lei~
~Gon

you are partly right focht, but you also gotta understand kjeldoran.
Hes been under pressure for one week cos hes not kicked the "cheaters" and now, after they were reopened and proven to be no cheaters at all or not proven to be guilty as you wanna put it, they flaming hasnt stopped but increased...
that certainly can lead to some anger id say...
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 02:51   #144
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
yes but Focht needless to say outcast blamed pa for the lost of players due to the reopening of zerocore which i think is out of order & that negative attitude just drives players away.
He is right though... If I was deleted wrongly (say... my internet went down and I was unable to access it anywhere.. unlikely but still, a possibility), I'd hope that as SOON as I reported it, it'd be sorted out swiftly.

In comparison to a FREE game like ********, the bureaucracy and red tape on this is pathetic.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 05:40   #145
SystemShock

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Consider this :
A creator says he is pretty sure those planets cheated but doesn't have 'enough' proof to close them.
PA Team members themselves admit that there is good evidence to support the cheating accusations on some other planets.

But what happens two days later? All but one or two planets are re-opened. I didn't blame PA for the loss of players, I blame PA Team for the loss of players (like me) due to the re-opening of cheaters. In my book negative attitude is still better than negative actions.

And where exactly did I mention zerocore? Please stop trying to make this a Eclipse vs. FAnG thing. I'm not pissed at the whole affair because the re-opened planets are FAnG, I'm pissed because some of the re-opened planets are cheaters, proven cheaters.

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 06:21   #146
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

1. pa team have it hard....end like judges in court they have to be 100% certain or near enough.
2. those proven not to be guilty will be watched i bet...
3. you were trying to make it a ecl vs. FAnG thing this is coming from a person who no longer plays...ie: the Kjeldoran digs not needed really if you are gonna talk bout pa team. (don't even try to say i am FAnG cos i have mates in all alliances..)
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 06:53   #147
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemShock
Consider this :
A creator says he is pretty sure those planets cheated but doesn't have 'enough' proof to close them.
If you are so sure that someone cheats, but you have no convincing proof you have to consider you are probably just biased. I am happy that this Creator didn't let bias influence his decisions and those planets got re-opened.

But I, of course, understand why you are ****ing pissed now. You actually have to fight for your victory on the playing field now :eek: tsss..
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 08:24   #148
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
They didn't cheat
u wanted to say there was no 100% proof given that they cheated. and PA crew got no balls to delete them.
the proofs i saw, sent to pacrew, make me feel they cheated 99%, and it is a joke that those ppl r reopened, and a ToT member is still closed for using a wrong email adress
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 08:59   #149
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

If a planet cheated, he gets closed. If there is no evidence, he stays open.

Its kinda funny to see how much effort eclipse puts into attemps to close our planets , and how many details ToT seems to know about the "proofs" the PA team had. If you guys would have used your time to organize attacks, defend your planets and launch fleets instead of wasting it by constructing absurd accusations, you presumably would be less frustrated now

Dear Fury: Maybe its time to finally focus on playing this game... and if you are not good enough to win fairly, try to accept, that not every round can be won by backstabbing and propaganda.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 09:02   #150
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
One word: Freespeech.
Outcast is allowed to express his own views on things and is fairly capable of makeing his own post.
Like leff disagrees sometimes with your posts i would disagree on some Outcast writes.

Nevertheless he is able to point out his dissappointment of the reopening and i guess you can not speak anyone free from justified bitter feelings if thats their choice. I for one accepted the Pateams call since they are the last jury if someone cheated or not.
Outcast may ofc voice his personal feelings about that and point out he believes they are cheaters and pacrew are just inept.
Note this more positively KJ, without a different opinion there would be no space for a discussion, something these boards are about or ?
guess you're right, I just got pissed cause I don't understand why pple base their opinions on planets getting closed. OUtcast dfoesn't know why they got closed, he doesn't know why they got re-opened. He has no clue what happened yet he made up his mind about them being cheaters.

But like you said, guess that's what a discussion is all about.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Closed Thread