User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 02:22   #1
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Why Dragons will never win

http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=1985602056

pld Elysium, you can not lose with enemies like this.

Last edited by Jackal2112; 6 Nov 2003 at 20:38.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 02:32   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Why Dragons will never win

For comparison, here is the original calc I had (produced from a mil scan of all incomings) before Dragons started to recall:
http://213.228.214.142/494calc.jpg

I personally handled the def call there, and I was worried that although we would 'win' after salvage, your losses would have been split between Dragons, Fang and Vision, whereas our losses would have been concentrated in Ely fleets. So I arranged for a copy of the calc to find its way into Dragon hands. Sure enough, Jurgen recalled the next tick.

I salute the FAnGs who were willing to stay on that (including you Dain :-). And to the Dragons... predictable as ever...
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 02:46   #3
Don_Juan

Don_Juan is an unknown quantity at this point

loool
Why dont this shock me ^^
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 03:22   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting fact: Dragons have never won a war they had to 'fight ' for.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 08:46   #5
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
For comparison, here is the original calc I had (produced from a mil scan of all incomings) before Dragons started to recall:
http://213.228.214.142/494calc.jpg

I personally handled the def call there, and I was worried that although we would 'win' after salvage, your losses would have been split between Dragons, Fang and Vision, whereas our losses would have been concentrated in Ely fleets. So I arranged for a copy of the calc to find its way into Dragon hands. Sure enough, Jurgen recalled the next tick.
werent there quite alot tot defenders ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 09:23   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

No "new alliances" from r4 and onwards is worth the bits to type their name on, really
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:02   #7
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
No "new alliances" from r4 and onwards is worth the bits to type their name on, really

but on the other hand without new the game would look kinda sad

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 11:09   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

get a life dain

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 11:14   #9
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Well, this battle would have been clearly one of the highlights this round and just that for I wish we would have landed. It doesnt even is THAT important, which alliance would`ve lost 1k ships more of this or that type...

Nice job ely did in defending btw, although their methods as well were debatable (... I wont go in detail here, as I mentioned before a couple of times already how I think about some methods to get informations.... )

I have to come to Lord Dain`s defence as well. Of course his reaction was agressive and nonprofessional, but he put much effort into defending counters and making sure all attackers are able to land, so everyone can prolly imagine, how much that recall order frustrated him.
Still this is no reason to lose one`s temper and I officially apologize.

Compared to their size Ğragons are doing very well btw. They got a lot of top spots and while all around planets are getting closed and players going inactive bored or frustrated, they still are motivated, active and keeping the community alive

... we`ll have another battle, be sure
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 13:27   #10
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
Nice job ely did in defending btw, although their methods as well were debatable (... I wont go in detail here, as I mentioned before a couple of times already how I think about some methods to get informations.... )
1) Someone pastes me log of Webangel:
-WA|afk:#fightclub- PM me all your BS please (attack)
2) We Jumpgate scan our top planets before it turns ETA7
3) Profit

Would you like to explain what exactly is debateable about that? Note, you're automatically disqualified from AD if you post the expected answer of 'oh noes xtotehez hackked netgamors!!321".
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 13:48   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They might also never win because they organise shoddy defence like this:

http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=1684371184
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 13:52   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Would you like to explain what exactly is debateable about that? Note, you're automatically disqualified from AD if you post the expected answer of 'oh noes xtotehez hackked netgamors!!321".

Debatable just means that a discussion is possible from it.
Unfortunately, his side of the debate appears to be very flawed if he is trying to accuse you of doing "naughty" things...

(comedy omg you hacked into #fightclub option)
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 14:02   #13
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Compared to their size Ğragons are doing very well btw.
This is after all the alliance that won AllComp.. most members around, so they should be doing very well with those numbers
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 14:07   #14
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Unfortunately, his side of the debate appears to be very flawed if he is trying to accuse you of doing "naughty" things...

(comedy omg you hacked into #fightclub option)
I laugh everytime I get a PM from a fang peon screaming 'stop ****ing dddossing our services!!!!!!!". Ignorance should be illegal, really.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 15:55   #15
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
They might also never win because they organise shoddy defence like this:

http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=1684371184
yet Elysium are favourites to win despite their shoddy DC'ing
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 17:26   #16
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
What are you basing your opinion on exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 17:36   #17
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

Quote:

eh?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 18:14   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I laugh everytime I get a PM from a fang peon screaming 'stop ****ing dddossing our services!!!!!!!". Ignorance should be illegal, really.
ya well, then again I'm quiet sure hardly no FAnGer even bothers pm'ing you

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:31   #19
Jurgen
The Ğragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve

heh heh heh... this is like the best bs thread I've ever seen so far in pa. Recall was ordered by lizardking who arranged the whole attack and kaifux who was assistenting or so.
That pm with lord_dain and tuhoaja is "fake" maybe u could paste it whole or so? no?
Parracida: if u could plz show me a fight where fang has won or ely or a fight where dragons would have lost. I would much like to c that... ^^
recall was a bad choise it would have been good for attackers to land atleast from what I've heard after it all happened.
About winning the round? should we like recruit sum ppl to get more score or should we calc top10 planets compared to alliances?
anyways will be mostly off from irc for a couple more days just trying to save what I still can from this flame sum of u have started. ^^
The Forsakenlands - The Ğragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:43   #20
Tuhoajaz

Tuhoajaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Due to new PMs etc, I'm editing this post and removing all I said before. Those who had time to read the one before should still know I stand behind every word (except the ones in the end), but atm I don't see any reason to keep it here anymore.

******EDITED*******

Last edited by Tuhoajaz; 6 Nov 2003 at 20:46.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:52   #21
masochist

masochist is an unknown quantity at this point

funny, really.
but could the Ğragons spirit win then?
0 pods; I never attack.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:53   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you ok, Tuhoajaz? Do you need some tissue?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:56   #23
Tuhoajaz

Tuhoajaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Aye... could use some tissue But I'd probly just end up squeezing it into a ball and throwing it at Lord Dain.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:32   #24
Legator
Pr0nstar

if its true about this trojaner, no matter who is responsible for it, its kinda sad and those people should rethink about their life.

if its not true than id say urrrrrrm.....nothing

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:37   #25
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

After speaking in PM with some people tonight, I hereby wish to make my apologies to Tuhuoja.

It was not his fault what happened. Those who ordered the recall, ya know who u are.. tsk..

Greets,
LD
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:46   #26
Jurgen
The Ğragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
mwahjahahah

Ok so FAnG - Ğragons = still married... nothing really happened just a ****up and flame from eet to make it look worse than it actually was.
/me shakes hands with FAnG etc.
We all know fury propaganda... now lets try to figure which block they r in nowadays? ;-)
And yes!!!
I know where I'll launch my fleeets tonight!
The Forsakenlands - The Ğragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:40   #27
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Jurgen, I enjoyed working with you back in our r9.5 gal and respect what youve built in Dragons, but not one of the members of the EX-Fury 'propaganda team' has said a word in this thread.

Its about time people stopped blaming their problems on an alliance thats been gone for several rounds. Every fking alliance uses propaganda, including yours.

Get a fking life, and leave Fury out of it.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 23:04   #28
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
I think he's referring to the battles where ND gave Ely a run for their money.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 23:17   #29
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen
Parracida: if u could plz show me a fight where fang has won or ely or a fight where dragons would have lost. I would much like to c that... ^^
I think Parracida was thinking about round 6 and the fencesitting.

Quote:
About winning the round? should we like recruit sum ppl to get more score or should we calc top10 planets compared to alliances?
Didn't u recruit Seraphim?
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]

Last edited by Storebo; 6 Nov 2003 at 23:29.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 23:50   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
I think Parracida was thinking about round 6 and the fencesitting.

Didn't u recruit Seraphim?
This coming from the person who's ONLY partial creation was "adelante" and didn't even last half a round untill it failed again, I don't think you have the right to judge Dragons.

And about recruiting, where do you think all the Virus members go to? certainly not outside EET ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 00:30   #31
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I think he's referring to the battles where ND gave Ely a run for their money.
that's why i was asking, i only know of one. I'm not the best informed person tho

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 00:31   #32
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

And about recruiting, where do you think all the Virus members go to? certainly not outside EET ...

rgds Kj
They went to Eclipse specifically, none joined Elysium afaik

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 00:33   #33
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

There were 2 performed, on ranked 7 and 1.

It was the second that turned into a thread
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 00:37   #34
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult

thanks

ND must be stopped!

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 00:48   #35
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

which one was THEGREATONE then?
he lost some 700 roids (or isn't he in Ely?)

— Scorpio
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 00:56   #36
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
thanks

ND must be stopped!
Try to stop me mate! You cheated on me and now you'll have to pay the price...
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 01:35   #37
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
which one was THEGREATONE then?
he lost some 700 roids (or isn't he in Ely?)

ok so 3 then rather? O.o

I dunno..just said 2 cause i knew of them, i bet there were more
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 09:12   #38
SOL

rgds Kj[/quote]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

yep virus members went to Eclipse , they have even started recruiting FaNGers to now

WAIT!!!! why dont we all just join Eclipse, rape the n00bs ( ipc ) and we all win
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 10:03   #39
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

[quote=SOL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

rgds Kj

---------------------------------------------------------------------

yep virus members went to Eclipse , they have even started recruiting FaNGers to now

WAIT!!!! why dont we all just join Eclipse, rape the n00bs ( ipc ) and we all win
I will quit the very day we all join Eclipse
1) I don't like Eclipse.
2) Eclipse doesn't like me.
3) Universe vs Scorpio doesn't seem like a fair scenario to me

— Scorpio
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:52   #40
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Compared to their size Ğragons are doing very well btw. They got a lot of top spots and while all around planets are getting closed and players going inactive bored or frustrated, they still are motivated, active and keeping the community alive

... we`ll have another battle, be sure
You mean their size before or after they took in Seraphim?

Note : Don't scream, "EET ARE MUCH BIGGER THAN US!!!"

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:24   #41
SystemShock

Quote:
heh heh heh... this is like the best bs thread I've ever seen so far in pa. Recall was ordered by lizardking who arranged the whole attack and kaifux who was assistenting or so.
That pm with lord_dain and tuhoaja is "fake" maybe u could paste it whole or so? no?
recall was a bad choise it would have been good for attackers to land atleast from what I've heard after it all happened.
anyways will be mostly off from irc for a couple more days just trying to save what I still can from this flame sum of u have started. ^^
lol funny you should talk about recruitment. You recruited Seraphim.

And as for everyone who wanted to say that we recruited ViruS, yes we did but it wasn't for top 100 planets or t500 for that matter. ViruS were taken in for the community. They are all good people who wanted a place till the game finally dies. I don't think anyone would have turned them down.

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:31   #42
SystemShock

Re: mwahjahahah

Quote:
Ok so FAnG - Ğragons = still married... nothing really happened just a ****up and flame from eet to make it look worse than it actually was.
/me shakes hands with FAnG etc.
We all know fury propaganda... now lets try to figure which block they r in nowadays? ;-)
And yes!!!
I know where I'll launch my fleeets tonight!
98% of the people in this thread that posted propaganda weren't Fury towards the end, so they weren't Fury at all. Atleast get your facts right before you try and play down someone else's propaganda. :-/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:39   #43
SystemShock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL

If this is about a few DDK members then please ask them why they left, they can explain it the best. I don't think any alliance would deny good members just because they come from an oppossing alliance.

Personally, I think DDK left mainly because FAnG is not the same alliance as it was at the start.

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:11   #44
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
ok so 3 then rather? O.o

I dunno..just said 2 cause i knew of them, i bet there were more
XtoTheZ was roided early in the round too, a day or two after VisioN owned him. To be fair, whenever we've knowingly hit Ely, we havent had much trouble getting through.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 14:33   #45
SOL

Quote:
XtoTheZ was roided early in the round too, a day or two after VisioN owned him. To be fair, whenever we've knowingly hit Ely, we havent had much trouble getting through.

some comments just make me laugh
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 14:46   #46
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL

some comments just make me laugh
Laughing doesn't stop the tears though!
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:18   #47
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
We are a bunch of noobs but learning slowly..
Actually we fear NewDawn more than any other alliance. Every night before we go to bed we get together and pray that you won't attack us.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:25   #48
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=1787691494

You could base it on that. Look familiar?

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:29   #49
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
When I was offline in an inactive gal that didn't report my inc, yes, of course you get through. It doesn't make ely defense bad, it made me unlucky to land there.

I've been at a new location for several weeks now and haven't lost a single roid to anyone. Wonder why.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:32   #50
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
We are a bunch of noobs but learning slowly..
Actually we fear NewDawn more than any other alliance. Every night before we go to bed we get together and pray that you won't attack us.
good, you're coming down to my way of thinking.