User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:50   #51
billy no m8s

Re: Ely winning the war or just recruiting?

LOL as if people actually replied.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:51   #52
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Don't forget that "more members" FAnG has is easily outnumbered when 3 alliances spend 75% of their attacks on your alliance.

Consider that, then consider how fked our position was this past month ....
Considering you have protection from most of the top 10 alliances, you must have been /so/ troubled... or just filled with a memberbase not worth a dime.

Good show still, props to LDK.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:02   #53
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
asfar as I know, not a single member in FAnG has cheated, none got closed or anything. We do not share logins etc. I honnestly have no clue what you base your assumptions on.

Plz show me some proof or go accuse someone else thx
Will this do?

(Link to irc logs ta-JBG)

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 3 Nov 2003 at 02:07.
rnd|One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:11   #54
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point

Logs are bad mmmkay?

Besides, the only thing it shows is a member trying to cheat (but not doing after all) and him having cheated in the past. Not more, not less.

BTW...as Ely HC you should probably take a closer look at your own alliance before you jump on others
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:23   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
Considering you have protection from most of the top 10 alliances, you must have been /so/ troubled... or just filled with a memberbase not worth a dime.

Good show still, props to LDK.
rofl, simple mind need basic information? Even if we have protection from entire PA, aside from EET (which is hardly the case) then still, it's 3 alliances VS 1 when it comes to DEFENCE. Can you capture that? Due to the traveltime formula, not a single ally can help you defend your members. None, rien, nihil.
I'm sure those brains of you should understand it now ...

Ohh and, I'm sure our members are equal skilled as yours, infact our biggest player didn't get closed for farming, can you claim the same?

Look, guess most execs around understand our situation, but a few (like you clearly) so I don't expect you to understand either. I said you guys deserve your position but not more or less then we do.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:26   #56
rnd|One
100% irresistible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPQR
Logs are bad mmmkay?
Besides, the only thing it shows is a member trying to cheat (but not doing after all) and him having cheated in the past. Not more, not less.
BTW...as Ely HC you should probably take a closer look at your own alliance before you jump on others
Logs have been accepted here openly before in circumstances like these.

Not more, not less? It shows Scorpio not cheating this round (hello LDK r9.5 ), and thus the account could have easily gone for someone else in fang. These logs are left here for kjeldoran to look into.

What goes to Elysium we haven't had a single member being closed for breach of the rules set in the user agreement.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:27   #57
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ohh and, I'm sure our members are equal skilled as yours, infact our biggest player didn't get closed for farming, can you claim the same?
Yes. Our biggest player isn't closed.

nqp
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:29   #58
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOGS ARE NO PROOF

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:34   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

I rest my case. Not a single player got closed. Not a single player got rapported. Not a single login/pass has been shared ....

I mean, I got logs of Touriquet admitting he's multying this round aswell, we showed em to parracida but he didn't think it was solid proof. I guess this isn't either then.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:36   #60
rnd|One
100% irresistible

Quote:
rofl, simple mind need basic information? Even if we have protection from entire PA, aside from EET (which is hardly the case) then still, it's 3 alliances VS 1 when it comes to DEFENCE. Can you capture that? Due to the traveltime formula, not a single ally can help you defend your members. None, rien, nihil.
I'm sure those brains of you should understand it now ...
When you're done stuffing things into my mouth your "great mind" assumes me to have said, then you might notice I didn't even address /defence issues/, but rather pointed out that fang isn't so alone it makes itself out in general to be.

/me hides from kj's brains
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:37   #61
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

1 Elysium 128905 50.082.337

were their .......end of discussion
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:42   #62
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

1 Elysium 128905 50.082.337
2 FAnG 131856 49.398.833
---
seems to me Ely went down 3k roids and FAnG went up 3k roids..
/me chuckles
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:03   #63
Werewolf

Werewolf is an unknown quantity at this point

hello
Werewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:08   #64
Werewolf

Werewolf is an unknown quantity at this point

wohoo works now.
Oke seems someons has been relying chats from #fang in priv server ah well lets do this the civilised way without flming mr Ely HC if this would be true dont u think i would be #1 atm since i remember myself stating iv had 3 farms each round and if this would be true my planet would prolly be closed atm which it isnt and if u have and would see the pms i got from members in fang where they stating im an asshole where i state im pissed off and im only jokeing... BUT i have CHEATED i Honestly have in my noob round r4 i got roided and MADE to donate my resources to my GC in that galaxy so YES i made a second account BUT i stopped playing first one oke oke this is cheating but this is something i would say as haveing fun from a game instead off constant inc and threats from gc so i made a new account...

PS. Is this my 5 mins off famous in PA history as a cheator and not known as a wery skillfull warlord as i am ..
or think i am anyways iam in some ppls eyes and in my own eyes im not that ow btw thanks for posting about me so i finally came to take a peek on this forums again and wow i see same shit as any r before = i dont like it
Werewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:10   #65
Don_Juan

Don_Juan is an unknown quantity at this point

Why does people have all this hate and envy towards someone working hard to be in the top?
Both I and meh alliance mates are working HARD to outgrow rest of you
I have been accused for cheating so many times this round by other players!! *laughs* Only proves some cant handle someone just playing fair and good I must say... just because you got alot of roids dont mean u are farming, just because u get alot of def, dont mean u are using bots... I hope some of you will be able to understand that in the future... \o/

And rumours of top Ely player being closed, just a load of bull

(/me sorry for all typos as usual :P)

.o0º°Proud to be Elysium°º0o.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:18   #66
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Juan
Why does people have all this hate and envy towards someone working hard to be in the top?
That's how PA works. If you aren't good enough to win you have to make excuses about the people who beat you. They cheat, they block, they fencesit, ad infinitum. It's the only way insecure people can justify their time spent here.

The obvious solution is to just realise that you won't always win, someone can always be better and/or luckier than you, and that winning ain't too important really. But most people don't seem to be that bright.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:25   #67
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Winning is everything.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:33   #68
Darkstar

Darkstar is an unknown quantity at this point

my proof that Irvine, FAnG HC, is cheating (just for you KJ):
http://mitglied.lycos.de/darkst4r/irvine.txt

with stealth lvl horrible you cant do covert ops anymore until the level increased again.....
OH YES, he talked in query to a m8 who c/p him the following lines of covert ops...
R4 Cell #2000
R5 Legion #500
R6 Legion #3000 then ritired
R10 The returning of da Evil
Bring back R4
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:58   #69
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar
my proof that Irvine, FAnG HC, is cheating (just for you KJ):
http://mitglied.lycos.de/darkst4r/irvine.txt

with stealth lvl horrible you cant do covert ops anymore until the level increased again.....
OH YES, he talked in query to a m8 who c/p him the following lines of covert ops...
that's your proof? a txt with covert op logs on it? ... HAHAHAHAHA good one

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:04   #70
Darkstar

Quote:
that's your proof? a txt with covert op logs on it? ... HAHAHAHAHA good one

rgds Kj
1st: its not my proof, its a proof.
2nd
Go and read the manual. After reaching lvl "HORRIBLE" u cant continue with covert ops. Everybody can test it.
And its not a fake log, every FAnG member who was that morning in your priv channel has the same in their logs

thx i know its a good one, and quite hard to explain(besides the gooooooood friend in query)....
R4 Cell #2000
R5 Legion #500
Bring back R4
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:07   #71
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
That's how PA works. If you aren't good enough to win you have to make excuses about the people who beat you. They cheat, they block, they fencesit, ad infinitum. It's the only way insecure people can justify their time spent here.

The obvious solution is to just realise that you won't always win, someone can always be better and/or luckier than you, and that winning ain't too important really. But most people don't seem to be that bright.
erm, since when have we made up excuses for not being #1 after tick 1079? Ofc it's not a pleasant feeling to lose the top spot after this long ans seeminly never ending war, but as I said before in this post, you probably deserve it so ...
The war is hardly over, you're a few 100k ahead so everything is still open. If you win this round, I'll congratz you and accept that ely was the better alliance, I've got no problems with that at all.
Nonetheless I'm just giving my opinion on the current situation, I'm not using it as an excuse.

to Zhil, if winning is all, I wouldn't have convinced RealJames to keep playing and not quit, cause after all, if I'd go for winning only, then seeing an eclipse HC quit would be the best news so far this round. But that's not the case. Think about it, howmuch HC's do you know that would ask their enemy HC to keep playing? I can probably name that using 2-3 fingers ...

and to don .... Other alliances are working equally hard as ely to play a good round m8.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:14   #72
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
1st: its not my proof, its a proof.
2nd
Go and read the manual. After reaching lvl "HORRIBLE" u cant continue with covert ops. Everybody can test it.
And its not a fake log, every FAnG member who was that morning in your priv channel has the same in their logs

thx i know its a good one, and quite hard to explain(besides the gooooooood friend in query)....
you know what's hilarious and makes this entire so called proof completely useless?

1: there is no tick mentionned, for all you know it could have been tick 426 or 987 or 1050 ...
2: as you noticed, he pasted a few EQUAL covert ops a few times, so after all he only did a covert op 3 times.
3: you cannot tell whether the "horrible" was AFTER or BEFORE he pasted that last line ...

resulting in, this proof is a joke, means nothing

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:15   #73
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
erm, since when have we made up excuses for not being #1 after tick 1079? Ofc it's not a pleasant feeling to lose the top spot after this long ans seeminly never ending war, but as I said before in this post, you probably deserve it so ...
The war is hardly over, you're a few 100k ahead so everything is still open. If you win this round, I'll congratz you and accept that ely was the better alliance, I've got no problems with that at all.
Nonetheless I'm just giving my opinion on the current situation, I'm not using it as an excuse.

to Zhil, if winning is all, I wouldn't have convinced RealJames to keep playing and not quit, cause after all, if I'd go for winning only, then seeing an eclipse HC quit would be the best news so far this round. But that's not the case. Think about it, howmuch HC's do you know that would ask their enemy HC to keep playing? I can probably name that using 2-3 fingers ...

and to don .... Other alliances are working equally hard as ely to play a good round m8.

rgds Kj

nice post m8.
why did u point at me with the middle finger ?
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:35   #74
Darkstar

Quote:
you know what's hilarious and makes this entire so called proof completely useless?

1: there is no tick mentionned, for all you know it could have been tick 426 or 987 or 1050 ...
2: as you noticed, he pasted a few EQUAL covert ops a few times, so after all he only did a covert op 3 times.
3: you cannot tell whether the "horrible" was AFTER or BEFORE he pasted that last line ...

resulting in, this proof is a joke, means nothing

rgds Kj
1: reading must be quite hard for you (FAnG private channel october 15th)
2: he said "i keep hacking...." then reached horrible. and posted another! until then not posted covert op. Wether ur HC is a braggert or he is cheating.
3: reading the dialog its much more propable that he logged in to another account and started covert ops on that planet again.
and gimme a reason why he first tell:
[04:25:11] <[Unconscious]> ok I am done :P
[04:25:18] <[Unconscious]> Current Stealth Level : Horribl
and then 2 minutes later post covert ops again....

and saying that all is a joke makes you untrustworthy. ok, its not a 100% proof but very very close to it. (and cos its not 100%, he got not closed...)
R4 Cell #2000
R5 Legion #500
Bring back R4
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:44   #75
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It shows Scorpio not cheating this round (hello LDK r9.5 ).
correction: Eclipse r9.5
That's when I actively cheated

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:50   #76
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You misunderstood the relevance of my post.

Regardless to answer you, no I would not keep an enemy HC playing. Reason is because I was discouraged to interfere in any alliance business that was not within Fury. If another HC wanted to quit, then for me to convince them otherwise would have classed as interference and been against Fury command wishes to not interfere in other's business.

Personally, in my time I've only really wanted Cell HC to quit playing. Everyone else was inconsequential to me whether they play or not - preference to them playing since it provides some entertainment.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:52   #77
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
1: reading must be quite hard for you (FAnG private channel october 15th)
2: he said "i keep hacking...." then reached horrible. and posted another! until then not posted covert op. Wether ur HC is a braggert or he is cheating.
3: reading the dialog its much more propable that he logged in to another account and started covert ops on that planet again.
and gimme a reason why he first tell:
[04:25:11] <[Unconscious]> ok I am done :P
[04:25:18] <[Unconscious]> Current Stealth Level : Horribl
and then 2 minutes later post covert ops again....

and saying that all is a joke makes you untrustworthy. ok, its not a 100% proof but very very close to it. (and cos its not 100%, he got not closed...)
yes, you're right. I'll admit. I've asked all my HC's to brag AND to cheat. MrBricks, plz close us, we deserve it. Ohh and Parracida, you're fired, PA-crew found a better multihunter

you're a joke really. unless I've seen complete proof of cheating, you'll remain nothing but a joke to me. Now go accuse another alliance thx.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:54   #78
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
You misunderstood the relevance of my post.

Regardless to answer you, no I would not keep an enemy HC playing. Reason is because I was discouraged to interfere in any alliance business that was not within Fury. If another HC wanted to quit, then for me to convince them otherwise would have classed as interference and been against Fury command wishes to not interfere in other's business.

Personally, in my time I've only really wanted Cell HC to quit playing. Everyone else was inconsequential to me whether they play or not - preference to them playing since it provides some entertainment.
Guess we're different there then

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 20:03   #79
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Guess we're different there then

rgds Kj
PS: I'm being harsh. I was rather "peeved" when Bluetuba disbanded and ranted to Lokken/Patrician.

PPS: Back in my day, one HC quitting wouldnt have any real affect. Nowadays, a person like RealJames quitting is a community that keeps on shrinking and much more profound.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 20:08   #80
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
PS: I'm being harsh. I was rather "peeved" when Bluetuba disbanded and ranted to Lokken/Patrician.

PPS: Back in my day, one HC quitting wouldnt have any real affect. Nowadays, a person like RealJames quitting is a community that keeps on shrinking and much more profound.
I agree, we only got about 2k pple playing and an HC of a top alliance leaving would have a drastic impact on both that alliance as the community. And becides that, I do not wish to push pple to the limit where they decide to quit the game. It's still a game after all

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 20:24   #81
Darkstar

Quote:
yes, you're right. I'll admit. I've asked all my HC's to brag AND to cheat. MrBricks, plz close us, we deserve it. Ohh and Parracida, you're fired, PA-crew found a better multihunter

you're a joke really. unless I've seen complete proof of cheating, you'll remain nothing but a joke to me. Now go accuse another alliance thx.

rgds Kj
oh yeah.... you are the powerfull HC
now you try with your failed funny comments to pretend FAnG is so innocent...
i've asked.... bla bla funny yeah....hahahahaha....hahah.ha...........
im really a joke? nice nice. so u give a shit on hints that ur HC is cheating and you arent interested in the truth. Unless noone is closed and all people in PA knows it, we arent cheating *ROFL*

insulting other people in defence is quite poor, and doesnt show you more trustworthy.
R4 Cell #2000
R5 Legion #500
Bring back R4

Last edited by Darkstar; 2 Nov 2003 at 20:33.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 22:03   #82
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
oh yeah.... you are the powerfull HC
now you try with your failed funny comments to pretend FAnG is so innocent...
i've asked.... bla bla funny yeah....hahahahaha....hahah.ha...........
im really a joke? nice nice. so u give a shit on hints that ur HC is cheating and you arent interested in the truth. Unless noone is closed and all people in PA knows it, we arent cheating *ROFL*

insulting other people in defence is quite poor, and doesnt show you more trustworthy.
Look I don't need your petty hints and your silly accusations. IF you really thought he was cheating AND you cared enough for us to solve it, you'd have pm'd me. You didn't though, you posted on AD, backing your proof up with some log that shows not the slightest proof whatsoever.

I know my HC doesn't cheat, I don't need funny little guys like you claiming otherwise unless you give me something USEFULL.

now, let's drop these accusations and pm me when you've got some decent proof thx.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 22:38   #83
Darkstar

Quote:
Look I don't need your petty hints and your silly accusations. IF you really thought he was cheating AND you cared enough for us to solve it, you'd have pm'd me. You didn't though, you posted on AD, backing your proof up with some log that shows not the slightest proof whatsoever.

I know my HC doesn't cheat, I don't need funny little guys like you claiming otherwise unless you give me something USEFULL.

now, let's drop these accusations and pm me when you've got some decent proof thx.

rgds Kj
u wanted a proof, u were asking for it, i showed u something which is a 99% proof. But its all a joke and all bullshit, and all a lie and .........
...and still insulting doesnt make u more trustworthy, simply shows that you are at the end of your arguments
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 23:07   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
u wanted a proof, u were asking for it, i showed u something which is a 99% proof. But its all a joke and all bullshit, and all a lie and .........
...and still insulting doesnt make u more trustworthy, simply shows that you are at the end of your arguments
you must be kidding right? let's look at the facts.

1: no login/pass details
2: no tick mentionned of the covert ops
3: it's a log (easy to fake)
4: Irvine could have just lied or showing off
5: Stealth lvl "horrible" could have been mentionned before he pasted the covert ops which resulted in that stealth lvl

that are 5 simple facts, that you don't have any proof of, nothing.

you claim it's 99% proof? I claim it's 0.05% proof, because plz tell me, what can be concluded from that log, concluded 100% correctly that is ofc.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 23:28   #85
Darkstar

Quote:
you must be kidding right? let's look at the facts.

1: no login/pass details
2: no tick mentionned of the covert ops
3: it's a log (easy to fake)
4: Irvine could have just lied or showing off
5: Stealth lvl "horrible" could have been mentionned before he pasted the covert ops which resulted in that stealth lvl

that are 5 simple facts, that you don't have any proof of, nothing.

you claim it's 99% proof? I claim it's 0.05% proof, because plz tell me, what can be concluded from that log, concluded 100% correctly that is ofc.

rgds Kj
1st never said there r login details
2nd get a calculator and count back to the october 15th
3.1everyone who was in ur private channel has it in his/her logs, so easily to check if its a fake or not. If at least 60 ppl have the same in their logs, u still say its fake?
3.2 in this tick there were several covert ops on that planet, several from one bigger FAnG planet, and one or two from another one. so there was covert op. sadly newsscans dont show time anymore
4th if irvine just lied he is a real braggart and not worth to be HC
5th see 3.2 and read the log again. is it normal that he posts NEW! covert ops and then says , shit failed, another one. thats nearly impossible, that he posts "horrible" and then goes on

last but not least u still cant read, i already said its 99% and not 100%
but what i learned in math at school 99% is closer to 100% than to 0,05%
R4 Cell #2000
R5 Legion #500
Bring back R4
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 23:36   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
1st never said there r login details
2nd get a calculator and count back to the october 15th
3.1everyone who was in ur private channel has it in his/her logs, so easily to check if its a fake or not. If at least 60 ppl have the same in their logs, u still say its fake?
3.2 in this tick there were several covert ops on that planet, several from one bigger FAnG planet, and one or two from another one. so there was covert op. sadly newsscans dont show time anymore
4th if irvine just lied he is a real braggart and not worth to be HC
5th see 3.2 and read the log again. is it normal that he posts NEW! covert ops and then says , shit failed, another one. thats nearly impossible, that he posts "horrible" and then goes on

last but not least u still cant read, i already said its 99% and not 100%
but what i learned in math at school 99% is closer to 100% than to 0,05%
yet again, none of those 5 points I mentionned got answered, so to me it's pretty obvious, we don't have any problem, only you have it seems.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 23:46   #87
Darkstar

ROFL
thats the best way to show how ignorant you are. or are u simply not able to read?
R4 Cell #2000
R5 Legion #500
Bring back R4
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:02   #88
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

If that was the best you got Darkstar, I suggest you delete your board account quickly, before making an even bigger fool of yourself.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:09   #89
Darkstar

hrhr, i was just waiting for the first one to tell me that.
you expect with such a comment u can anything change on the NOT FAKED log?
R4 Cell #2000
R5 Legion #500
Bring back R4
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:49   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
ROFL
thats the best way to show how ignorant you are. or are u simply not able to read?
I guess not replying would be the best way for you to stop annoying us with so called proof?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:56   #91
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

That log doesnt prove anything Darkstar.
Thats your problem.

You remind me of someone. Are you by any chance a mixed product of Rumad, Germania, Scorpio and Kjeldoran?
If thats true, I will call you "Dolly 2"
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 01:48   #92
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

yes, stop replying ffs.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 02:53   #93
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Ely's skills cant be that good... :/
Give your own perception a number and multiply with atleast 3 - a more accurate evaluation of Ely`s skills is all yours.
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 10:47   #94
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
asfar as I know, not a single member in FAnG has cheated, none got closed or anything. We do not share logins etc. I honnestly have no clue what you base your assumptions on. If it's about our history (r8) then yes we had alot of cheaters but this round we didn't have a single incident.

Plz show me some proof or go accuse someone else thx

rgds Kj

Regrettably not correct anymore. Although MrBrick is not allowed to give out any details, Iylaster and [3east were suspected account sharers and got closed. Yet nothing is definitive, but I will keep my word and remove both from FAnG if its indeed true.

Compared to other alliances and even our own attitude in former rounds we attach much more importance to sticking to the rules this round. Entering correct phone numbers ( allthough many members feel very uncomfortable with handing over such informations) became a strict rule, and every FAnGer knows exactly what will happen to him if myself or an other HC find him cheating, exploiting or manipulating the game in any ways.

Furthermore we fiercly forbid and condemn the common attemps to illegally access servers and hard disks with intention to get hold of secret informations ( and that has NOT be different in any rounds! ) although we of course would have means and ways to do so.

Having spies in other alliances is a part of the game, a facet of the roleplay, but you will never find a FAnG HC on hostile servers searching for security leaks, trying to dos attack or finding members without decent fire walls, even though XtotheZ`s point of view for example is completly different in this special case :/

Sadly enough a lot of players even admit openly to share login details, and more then one time I heard excusements like: "Why you charge me? You do it as well!"
When I ask for names, details or proofs I usually get a "No, I dont sell my friends"
Disputes like this one were every thing else but an exception the last days; therefor I would like to make this clear once and for all:

The reputation of FAnG, our fair-minded members and fairplay in general are much more important to me then one cheating individual. If you just state you would know logins of a FAnG member, use it to excuse your own failures and refuse to give out names or details, you just charge yourself. I know my people very well and they do in return know Kjeldoran, Slash, Irvine, Webangel and our view about this manner.
When you see us claiming to be proud of our alliance, do you think we just simulate this pride? How could we be proud while knowing about members who replace their lack of skill with exploits, cheats or illegal ways to manipulate a game?

FAnG does not cheat. In this special case I can generalize with a clear conscience.
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 13:14   #95
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point

So is Ely effil now

I wanna be a fluffly

And Fish, compared to u we are damm leet
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 13:19   #96
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
Furthermore we fiercly forbid and condemn the common attemps to illegally access servers and hard disks with intention to get hold of secret informations ( and that has NOT be different in any rounds! ) although we of course would have means and ways to do so.

Having spies in other alliances is a part of the game, a facet of the roleplay, but you will never find a FAnG HC on hostile servers searching for security leaks, trying to dos attack or finding members without decent fire walls, even though XtotheZ`s point of view for example is completly different in this special case :/
I never saw you as a troll before. Oh well. You almost got me.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:03   #97
I'm Idler

what a pointless discussion

having owned most of the PA scene during r2-4 would have been such a thing to brag about..

take your petty alliances somewhere else
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:11   #98
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Idler
take your petty alliances somewhere else
Yeah, lets take this to AD.

Oh wai...
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:17   #99
I'm Idler

my point being that resolving to accusations and irc logs is for pansies

you cant possibly be serious this is the best thing you lot could come up with ?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:58   #100
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

PLD lol it took the whole Eclipse team to reply back to me? :-) and no Focht that spying thing was all made UP BY YOU and so was the "Mikee had ur gal set up for incs" lol ask KJ i was arguing with him for a whole fkin hr over that so Focht shows Ecl HC are a bunch f00kin tomatoes (that includes u altho ur more of a ****)
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote