User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Oct 2003, 00:26   #101
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Re: Lords of the rounds: The Two Towers" (The story of Xanadu and Legion in the 4th era)

ahhh the good old days of in house alliance fighting

i rember that split up was funny
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:17   #102
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Re: Lords of the rounds: The Two Towers" (The story of Xanadu and Legion in the 4th era)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
The top gal attacks were usually off the cuff. The one organised attack was leaked via that fleet submission tool which was unfortunate so we cut down the amount of ships attacking.

I am happy and I don't really care because I think your views are as you perceive, but at the end of the day its me and petru who organised - not you.

Your right though - i wouldnt send any members on a fake attack for no roids. I wanted ado covered and i allocated fleets accordingly, but even for MI in that round 1 mill ships shouldn't have been hard to cover or perhaps I was paying you too much respect.

The target was frucht and I promise you the in para attackers was more than just 1 - Necro and Petru coordinated in the in para attackers and there was several.
ARe you off your head?
Legion would have struggled to cover a 1mil incoming without 4 weeks warning!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 23:54   #103
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
ARe you off your head?
Legion would have struggled to cover a 1mil incoming without 4 weeks warning!
Well, to be honest.. They had no problem covering 1mil incoming at all. They simply handed it over to us and went out attacking (Happened a few times)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 11:39   #104
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
xanadu hardly helped us

heh
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 13:23   #105
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Then why did poppa and lee have cover for 8-10 mil ships attacking. Hi torz btw :-)

Scorpio at the point I was legion bc xanadu hardly helped us elysium were ace though :-)
During the last 2 weeks... yes.
As if you needed the help, heh. Ely, Legion, Fury, WP, Tuba, Virus vs NoS/Cell. I'd be ashamed as a legion-member if I had to rely on other alliances to defend with those odds

— Scorpio
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:38   #106
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think Rumad is on drugs again.

Or perhaps the pollution on the Dudley air finally got to him.

Yet again, Torz made me laugh.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 00:04   #107
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Oh btw, to reply on the 'def for Poppa' thing...
That wasn't only Legion ships defending there, atleast half of it came from Xanadu (I was asked to dig up some defense).

— Scorpio
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 10:57   #108
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Lords of the rounds: The Two Towers" (The story of Xanadu and Legion in the 4th e

In light of the events surrounding the 11/9 attacks on the World Trade Center, I find the title of this thread offensive.

Because no one in Deus ever shouted 'ALLAH' when we were crashing into you.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:01   #109
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I suppose I should insert my super-well-informed opinion on round 4, and how good everyone was or wasn't here, so we can bash this thread out a little bit more.

But I just don't care.

PS. Scorpio is wrong*.

* ho ho ho
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:47   #110
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Oh btw, to reply on the 'def for Poppa' thing...
That wasn't only Legion ships defending there, atleast half of it came from Xanadu (I was asked to dig up some defense).
Seeing as most of the enemies ships attacked him and his galaxy (Im talking about the big incs for several days in the begining of the round), its not really strange is it.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 14:19   #111
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouse
I suppose I should insert my super-well-informed opinion on round 4, and how good everyone was or wasn't here, so we can bash this thread out a little bit more.

But I just don't care.

PS. Scorpio is wrong*.

* ho ho ho
Moderators should delete posts like this. Scouse you can do better. Dont post if you dont care.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 17:12   #112
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper
Moderators should delete posts like this. Scouse you can do better. Dont post if you dont care.
or we could just delete the thread
lolololol
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 18:23   #113
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont do that Aryn. Please

Let Scorpio post another one of his "Xanadu was so leet and stuff, and was always helping legion out with defence, couse it WASNT like legion were mostly targeted".

I need to be entertained.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:11   #114
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

?

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:05   #115
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Dont do that Aryn. Please

Let Scorpio post another one of his "Xanadu was so leet and stuff, and was always helping legion out with defence, couse it WASNT like legion were mostly targeted".

I need to be entertained.
we'd hit Xanadu just as much if not more than Legion, we enjoyed the tussle!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote